Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Friendly Week Away [sex.dream x jillbill]

And he did exactly what he had wanted to do, walk out of the bathroom still naked, water dripping from his hair and body. Reaching the kitchen with his friend, he let his gaze drift around shortly. Before he blinked a few times as he heard the words. Trying to think of something, before eventually just shrugging his shoulders. "Ehh--.. Maybe just. Order pizza maybe? It means we'll probably have to get changed but. Pizza would be nice."

"As for drinkksss.." he began, as he walked about the kitchen, opening cabinets and cupboards, trying to find a lipton box, or any sort of brand. "Do you have tea at all?"

Frowning at the thought of having to get dressed, or of Jake having to get dressed and losing out on seeing him bare, Mikey nodded. "Yeah sure we can get some pizza. I'll just go ahead and order it to be delivered that way we don't really have to get dressed." It wouldn't really matter if they got dressed or not since they were paying the person to deliver it. It wouldn't be nice of them to show up to the door naked, but they could if they so chose.

"Maybe?" he said hesitantly as he tried to think of whether or not his parents would have bought tea before they left. "If we do it would be in the cabinet next to the fridge," he said pointing his finger as he made his way over to the phone hooked to the wall. "If it's not in there we probably don't have it." Dialing the pizza company he ordered a couple large pizzas for them based on what they usually ordered and then let them know they'd be paying cash. "They said it'd be about 30 minutes if you can hang on that long."

He listened to the words, as a relief moved over him, at the thought that he didn't really need to get dressed for the occasion, he ended up nodding a few times. As he walked up next to the fridge and went to open the cupboard. "Come onnn." he whispered to himself.

And alas, the tea was there, a nice, full package of lipton. He brought it out and onto the counter, pulling out one of the tea bags. Starting the gas fire atop of a full kettle to begin boiling water. "Wooww.. What a shame. However will we be able to wait that long.--.. If you want to wait that long." He said, the final words had a little edge to it. As he looked up and smirked at the boy.. before shrugging. "I'm sure you probably do.. I've probably been bothering you and all a little too much today." he murmured, looking downwards as he waited for the kettle.

"Dude, really?" Both eyebrows shot up as Jake looked down. Incredulous that the boy could have been even remotely serious Mikey walked over to him and wrapped his arms around his waist, just holding on to him. His chin sat atop the other's shoulder as they both stood there waiting for the kettle to sound off. "Don't go getting all gloomy on me, man," he sighed. "You know you're my best friend. Even if we weren't all over each other you don't bother me. Don't get self-conscious now."

He stepped back as the tea kettle started singing so that Jake could let the tea steep and shut off the stove, and then moved forward again, wrapping his arms around the shorter boy's waist. "Come on, smile. If nothing else I've shown you a good time today." Teasing he hugged Jake closer, just standing still with his arms wrapped around him, breathing in his scent mingling with that of the tea. It felt natural, despite the fact that they'd never truly hugged like that, or at least not since they were small children.

He let his gaze travel back upwards as his friend's words came to him. And when he did, he got an eyeful of the male's body. Before he felt the arms wrap around him, and he was pressed closely to the male, with the chin resting on his shoulder. He kept his gaze on him as Mikey continued to speak.. as a blush slowly began to develop on the boy's face and he nodded a few times. "Mm.. Right, of course." he began, before his eyes drifted down to the kettle as it screeches.

A hand reached down to turn off the stove, and he poured the water. Dipping the retrieved tea bag into it several times. He put in a ridiculous amount of sugar, before he felt the arms wrapped around him once more. As he stirred the water. A smile finally grew on him along with a little sigh. "You're such a little charmer, dude." he murmured, as he let his gaze drift back to him.. "Alright.. I'll stop being self conscious and just.. ask--.. do you want to do what we've.. been doing? While we wait?" he asked, before lifting up the tea cup to take a sip.

A charmer. Well, he'd been called worse. And it was cute that Jake had called him that, catching him on his flirting. That was what he had been doing anyway, flirting. He hadn't been flirting just to try and get back in Jake's pants though, he'd been flirting just to make Jake feel better, which was odd. He liked seeing him smile though, it made him feel good to see him happy because of something he'd said.

"Do I want to do what we've been doing? You can't say it, Jakub?" Mikey cornered Jake again and looked down at him, his stance letting him see all the way down to the boy's feet. "If you can't say it out loud I'm afraid I just won't be able to do it anymore." Staying close he whispered down towards him, breathing shallowly against Jake's ear in little puffs. "I like hearing you say it, dude, I like what it does to me." Shrugging he slouched one hip to the side as he waited for Jake to decide. "Unless you'd prefer to do something else. Watch tv. I'm sure there's a game on or maybe some cartoons if you're feeling like a kid."

He blinked rapidly at the first words. His eyes immediately drifted back to the male, widened. Before a little shudder ran through him, as the words were whispered at him and he felt the puffs against his ears. He didn't know how he'd be able to resist saying it then.

He pressed himself backwards. So his backside was nuzzled against his friend's front, before he ended up whispering. "I want you to fuck me, dude.. To stretch me out with your cock again and pound me into this counter." he whimpered, grinding slightly against him. "I need to be able to feel you unloading your balls into me all over again. Please.." he begged.

Almost as soon as the words were out of Jake's mouth, Mike was hard again. Steel rod hard, jammed against Jake's rear as the smaller boy ground against him. "On one condition," he said with a grin as he grabbed his dick and slid it easily inside of Jake for only a second before pulling it out, just enough to tease him into listening. Whispering into his ear darkly he made sure his voice was a velvet growl when he spoke. "You can't cum until I do, and I'm not cumming until the pizza gets here." Biting at the earlobe by his mouth to keep him interested he purred again. "When that happens and your pussy is dripping my jizz all down your legs, messing up the floor and all, I want you to answer the door. No clothes. The only covering you get is the sperm covering you. Let the pizza person see how thoroughly you've just been fucked."

He pushed his way inside again, just once, just to tease, and then waited to see if Jake would take the offer or leave it.

Immediately the boy's back arched as he felt the male's dick against his rear, his eyes closed tightly before opening once more as he heard the first words. Looking back at him curiously, before letting out a gasp, as he felt Mikey's cock slide into him. Back into his needy, tight folds. Met with the running liquid of his arousal immediately. The boy panted heavily, before it was pulled out, and those pants turned into a whine-- one that was interrupted when he heard him speaking however. And his face filled with a deep blush. Thinking of just how humiliating that would be, how embarrassing...

But those thoughts fled from him as he felt the male push into him again, and his hands immediately gripped to the counter. "F-- Fuuuck!-- O- Okay, Okay!-- I'll do it.." He'd pretty much do anything at this point, for more time with his best friend.

"That's my boy," Mikey grinned and smacked Jake's backside before sinking deep into him again, holding him tightly as a shiver once again raced down his spine at how tight Jake was. "Uhhhnnnnn...~" he cried out as he held his breath for a minute. He'd had enough time not to be so sensitive anymore, but it still felt overwhelmingly good and was enough for him to lose his head. "Fuckkk--- so good--." Pulling out three quarters of the way he slammed back in, knowing just how badly Jake seemed to like it rough. Besides, he'd asked to be fucked, not made love to.

Stabbing inside of him time after time Mikey had to keep an eye on the clock so he didn't accidentally nut too early, which seemed like it was going to be a constant problem if he was going to be sleeping with Jake now. "Sexy--- ass--- motherfucker!--" he grunted with each thrust.

A little yelp broke from Jakub, as he felt the hand fall onto his butt. Before he cried out, his back arched immediately as his friend's large, girthy cock hilted into him. His eyes immediately closed, while pants broke from him, over and over again. His pussy's walls hugged all around the male. He shouted out again as he felt the male pull out of him, before slamming back in. Causing a loud slapping noise, as cunny's lips met with the man's balls.

Next, he was left to heavy panting each time he was slammed into. His nails clawed into the counter underneath him, his body hilted forward each time he was slammed into. Slap, Slap. Smack. "UuugghnN! Y- Yeeess! Fuuucckk me! Ahh!~ Fuck-- That feels so goodd~"

Jake was yelling and panting with each thrust to the point where Mikey almost wanted to open a window just to let the neighbors in on the treat of hearing him, though if he played his cards right he wouldn't even have to open the window. He moved faster, the slapping of his balls against Jake's ass a welcome sound as his skin met with the wet skin of Jake. "Yeah, dude, fuck.. tell me how good it feels.." he ground out. Reaching down as he had earlier he let his fingers danced over the boy's little clit, his fingers wet enough that they slid easily and didn't drag.

He wanted to make it hard for Jake to complete the task he'd given him so he angled his hips differently, hitting a new spot deep within him. His fingers tapped out a different rhythm and he bit down on Jake's neck, soothing away the sting of his teeth with a couple licks. "I hope you're done... be self-conscious..." Slamming into him harder he reached up to flick his other hand's fingers against Jake's nipple. "Because I'm going to record you riding me later," he informed the male.

He definitely grew louder as he felt the male's thrusts come in faster, harder. His backside raised, as he began to screech out with each of the slams. His eyes closed tightly and his breath broke in heavy pants. "FUuck! Fuck yeess! A- AHH!~-- It-- FeeLS SO PERFECT-- FUCK-- FUCK ME MORE, MIKEY. PLEASEEEE!" He screeched out, as his legs spread apart widely his pussy clenching down all the more on him.

Eventually he let out a gasp, as he felt the male's cock beginning to slam against that spot, that deep, wonderful spot. He almost came right on the spot, though he just tensed up. Gritting his teeth, writhing and twisting while he let out little choked moans. Trying his best to keep his orgasm back, his entire body strained with the effort. "Mmnn! Mmrrhh~ HhhHH!!"

"You like that, Jake?" he asked, stabilizing himself by spreading his feet better since Jakub had spread his own. The new position didn't allow for him to just push back and forth as easily, but as he shifted his hips he realized that it was more comfortable to jerk his hips up and down. Taking his finger off Jake's clit he put both hands on the boy's hips, gripping them tightly before pulling him down onto his cock as he slammed up inside.

The inner muscles of Jake's cunny compressed so tightly Mikey thought he was going to blow his load right there but he was still determined not to do anything until the pizza got there. He wanted the cum dribbling down Jake's legs to be nice and fresh when he had to go open the door to get the food.

He couldn't say anything still. As his body continued to tense down, even as he felt the male grip at his hips. His head thrown back in a cry as the way the male moved changed. His toes curled tightly while he was slammed upwards into, the cock reaching new depths inside of the boy. "Fff! HHH!" He was making every effort not to cum right there. Wanting to follow his friends orders to the T.

His eyes absentmindedly looked up towards the clock, trying to determine how long they had.

Just as Mikey was about to thrust into his best friend once again, he heard the doorbell ring and immediately cursed their timing. Half hour his ass, whoever it was must have driven like a maniac because it had barely been twenty since he'd called. He wasn't ready to go yet though, not because he couldn't, but because he was curious how far Jake was willing to go to get what he wanted, Mikey's hot cum shooting deep inside of him.

"Go to the front door. Don't open it, just stand there like you were over here, hands against the door." He pulled out and walked away, leaving Jake to follow his instructions as he went to get the money to pay for the pizza. With the cash in hand, and a bit for a tip, he handed it over to Jake before kicking the boy's legs apart further. "Don't be afraid to let them know exactly how much you like it," he whispered provocatively before forcing his way up inside of Jake again, going back to slamming his hips in an upward position until the boy was screaming for him.

And it all came to a pause. As he heard the doorbell. His eyes widened immediately, while his gaze darted towards the door. Silence gripped onto him. His entire focus on that door.. It was.. It was way too early. He thought to himself.

Before he frowned as he heard the command. A heavy blush pressed onto his face, but he didn't question it. As soon as he was pulled out of. He walked up to the door and let his hands rest on it. Waiting for Mikey. Eventually he came, with the money. He looked right at it, blinking a few times before holding his hand out and taking it. Whimpering at the words, before letting out a gasp, as he felt the male slam into him again. And the edge immediately came back, he was absolutely close to climaxing, as he immediately began to scream out from the thrusts. "A- AHH FUCK- F- FUUCK! MIKEY!~" he yelled, not thinking about how the person on the other side of the door must have felt.

Knowing there was someone on the other side of the door, only feet away from them listening to Jake scream his name out in pleasure had Mikey gripping his hips harder and pounding up into him so hard and fast he would be surprised if Jake was alright to walk afterward, but he didn't let up and he didn't have mercy on the boy or the evesdropper. "FUUCKK..--" He was so damn close. He could feel the tension rising in his spine as he settled into the rhythm of pounding Jake's pussy, his juices splashing all over his balls and down the tops of their thighs before Mikey finally let loose.

"Ahhh fffuuCK--!" Yelling out with his release he locked his knees as he shot his semen straight up into Jake's tight puss, making sure to pull out before all of it went inside of him so that he could shoot some of it on the front of his stomach and down his thighs. Blood roaring in his ears he stepped back and leaned against the table by the door, in view just as much as Jake would be when he opened the door. In a loud enough voice he cleared his throat and said "Open the door, sexy, before all you have to eat tonight is my cock." Winking at Jake playfully he waited to see both the reaction of Jake and of the pizza delivery person.

He couldn't imagine how they were reacting. The person on the other side of the door as they listened to what, to them, must have sounded like a gay couple having a really hard and passionate screw. A few thrusts in, Jake began to orgasm all over, his fluids shooting straight onto the balls of his best friend, his crotch and everything around. Before he was given the same treatment.

A few spurts shot deep into him, causing the boy to gasp. Before he was pulled out of, and his trembling body was made a mess of. His mouth parted in a heavy moan, as his eyes closed tightly and his toes curled "F-- Fuuuck.. Mmrrhh~" he whined out.. Before he heard the next command.. With the money in hand, he reached out, going to open the door and show off his body to whoever was behind it.

As the door opened to reveal both teens standing there naked as the day they were born aside from the liquids pooling on both of their skin, Mikey kept his eyes on the driver rather than on Jake. He already knew Jake was turned on, but he was wondering how the other person felt. It was obvious from the look in his eye that he was a bit disturbed by what he'd heard but judging by the bulge in his pants he was also turned on at least by the screams, if not by the actual sounds of sex if those could have been heard as well. He saw the guy look over at him for a second and then look over Jake, coming up short when he noticed that Jake wasn't equipped like the usual guy.

Walking over, dick bouncing as he made his way to stand between them, he took the pizzas out of the man's hand and put them on the table where he'd been standing before and then decided to take a chance that could potentially backfire or could end up turning Jake on even more. Walking up behind the smaller boy he brushed a hand down his back slowly, gently reaching around to press his fingers down his lower stomach until he was touching the boy's dripping pussy covered in jizz. Separating the lips for the man's perusal he tweaked the clit so his pussy would twitch enough for the man to see.

"If you let us keep the pizzas and the money I'll let you watch me fuck this tight little snatch again. You heard him. He loves it rough." Then he used three fingers to shove into the swollen muscle, jerking his fingers against the boy's g-spot. "Throw in some breadsticks and a bottle of soda and with his permission I might even let you touch him yourself," he offered, wondering if either of them would take him up on it. He didn't necessarily want to share Jake, but he had always liked experimenting to find people's limits, including his own.

He had been absolutely hoping that the person behind the door was going to be a guy. And he smiled widely as that was eventually revealed to be true, looking over the person there. Even as he almost shrunk from the slight disturbance in his expression. He didn't notice as his friend walked up behind him. At least until the male had let his hand tweak at his clit, immediately a high pitched gasp tore from him. His back arched. "F- Fuu--.." He began, before he heard the male behind him speaking.

He shuddered at the negotiation. A smile pressed to his face, along with a heavy blush, while he groaned and moaning from the feeling of the fingers shoving into his used cunt. The one that had taken its best friend's load three times in one day. "Pleeease..~" he moaned out, for extra effect, directing it to the delivery person.

Back
Top Bottom