Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Friendly Week Away [sex.dream x jillbill]

He resisted the urge to whine as the fingers were pulled from his entrance. As he knew this meant he was about to get exactly what he had been wanting. "What are you talking about, 'want'? Dude, I fucking need this.~" he whispered back, shuddering as the male moved between his legs. His body shook while his hips were gripped and lifted. Letting off a huff at the mention of no condom. "Really? I totally didn't notice that." he teased, with a little grin. One that broke pretty quickly, as his lips parted in a gasp, as he was stuffed for the first time. His insides immediately squeezed around the male. "A-- AhhH!" he ended up moaning, while his head fell backwards against the pillow. Turned, his eyes closed.

The moan came back as he felt the boy easing out of him, followed by heavy breaths. His hands gripped tightly to the sheets underneath him. As pleasure throbbed throughout his entire body. His legs spread apart widely, not noticing the small tingle of pain that came from the touch of the cock against his maidenhood. He reacted to the kiss positively, letting off a soft moan, before he tensed, with the feeling of being deflowered by his friend. Immediately opening the rest of him up. There was a sharp pain, which resulted in a little whine from the boy. But, it wasn't long before that morphed into a small groan, his hips pressed forward. Both of their crotches pressed together, as he pulled from the kiss.. "D--.. Damn..-- I feel--.. So fucking full.. Dude~"

Swatting the boy's clit with a couple of fingers for his sarcastic remark Mikey waited for the groan before moving. "I wonder why.." MIkey teased back, quoting him from earlier. "You're so damn tight." His balls felt like they were in his throat they were so tight but he pulled back until he was completely out of the boy before pushing back in again to the hilt. "Fuuu~" he couldn't even finish the word he was too busy moaning as he pushed in again, feeling the boy's cunt swallow him.

"You're so fucking wet," he groaned, this time not pulling out all the way but only about half before plunging back in, quickly pressing hard into him. "Tell me how you want it," he ordered, nipping at the boy's neck. "Tell me how you need it," he amended. He brushed his thumb down over the boy's clit while he jerked his hips against Jake's, slamming into him as deep as he could. Every breath was becoming a moan and he didn't bother trying to keep in steady or under control anymore. He wasn't worried about Jake hearing him moan because he had every opinion that he was going to make the more feminine boy scream for him before the night was over.

The "punishment" was met with a little jolt from the boy, followed by a small whine. Not as profound of a reaction anymore, as the greater pleasure of just, feeling the male's dick distracted him. But, that said nothing about how he felt as he began to move. His hips immediately rose, as a gasp tore from him, and his hands gripped tighter onto the sheets in large handfuls. "A--.. Ahh!-- F- Fuuuck!" he cried out, as he was pushed into. His legs trembled heavily while they spread apart.

His eyes closed tightly as the pace grew faster, and half of the cock remained in him at all times, while the other half was used to pound him into the bed. His hands reached up, fingers digging into the boy's back. While he moaned, gasped, and whined with each of the thrusts. "F--.. Fuck!-- I don't care! However the fuck you do it-- I just.. Need this.. S-- So fucking badly, dude!" he cried out. Already giving off a hint of what he was bound to do, scream for his best friend.

Fingers digging into his back urged on his movements, seriously no longer under his control. His hips pounded into the pink center at his friend, fingers digging into his hips as he held him in place so he could properly manipulate his body. The sound of flesh hitting flesh was drowned out only by the sound of moans filling the room. Little sighs and whimpers every once in a while as Mikey felt himself getting close so he would back off, slow down until Jakub could catch up with him. "Fuck dude, I should have fucked this pussy years ago." With each muscle spasm he felt himself jerk until he knew he needed to take it to the next level.

Dragging his thumb around in circles on the boy's clit hard he made sure to get it nice and wet, dripping with liquid musk before switching thumbs and keeping him occupied with the one, sometimes going soft on the little bundle and sometimes pressing down with enough pressure to flatten it in place. With him distracted again Mikey reached around his hips and pressed his moistened thumb to the tight hole he would have had to use if Jake was a normal boy. Easing it in and out he fucked the boy's ass with his thumb while his cock continued to pound into him mercilessly.

He was absolutely lost, just drowning in all the pleasure as his pussy continued to take in his friend's meat. Simply stretched apart. The area around his cunny "blushed" with arousal while his wetness contributed to the slapping sounds. His head rested against the bed's pillow, where he panted by each passing second. Up until he felt the larger boy slow down, and he blinked a few times, looking up at him. "O-.. Oh?" he began, with a little smile. "Did you almost nut, dude?" he began to ask before he shuddered with a little moan, as the thumb dragged along his clit, soft while the boy was gentle, frantic and high pitched when he was rough.

Jakub's arms began to slowly wrap around the male, squeezing tightly as the pounding resumed. And he let out a little gasp as his backside was pushed into by the thumb. Blinking a few times.. "F-- Fuuhckk.. That--.. That feels weird.." he commented, even as he shivered, resting his head against the male's shoulder and letting a moan out against his friend's ear.

Easing his thumb away from the smaller hole he grinned, whispering roughly. "Definitely more like a girl down here than just a gay guy." He hadn't been much of a fan of anal anyway, so he just used the hand he'd moved back there to hold onto the back of Jakub's thigh, pushing it up towards his head so he could see what he was doing. "Dude trust me..." he moaned low in his throat as he kept rocking his hips. "You'll know when I nut." There was no doubt in his mind that when he did finally get there that it would last a bit.

"Spread your legs and hold them up by your ears." His voice had started to go deeper with each moan, and he worked frantically to rub the boy into completion. Testing out how the boy liked it better he slowed his hips and thrust into him harder, each slap of their hips reverberating through them and making Jake's thighs jiggle slightly. "That pussy is wide open for me. You should see it, dude. See how it tries to choke my cock each time I pull out."

A little sigh broke from him as the thumb moved away, before he let a shit-eating grin place itself on his face at the remark. "Well. I'd say I'm more like a girl than most guys~" he responded, before his thigh was pushed upwards. And he blushed heavily at the words, relishing in the thought of having his friend unload his balls into him. A little whine tore from him as his hips continued to rock, the cock sliding back and forth against his shaved cunny.

He blinked a few times at the command. Uncertain that he could bring them up to his ears but, he did as much as he could, lifting his legs up, while his hands settled down to the bed to help settle himself. Before he gasped out, as the pace changed and he was slammed into. Followed by another little gasp, and an arched back with the second hard thrust. "F---.. Fuuck man--.. If you keep doing that I'm not gonna.. last much longer.." he whispered, even as he began to leak some more at the description, shivering at the thought of it.. "Nnn~"

"I'm definitely going to have to get hold of a mirror." He felt more liquid leak out when he'd mentioned being able to see what was happening. If just telling him about it did that to him then seeing it might make it even better. "I don't want you to last much longer," he admitted tightly. Keeping up the same movements of slamming into him rather than just thrusting in. He was getting too close, there was something about feeling his cock inside a pussy but seeing his best friend beneath him that had him shaking.

"Fuuckkk dude..." Licking at Jake's neck and suckling on the skin where his shoulder met his neck he left several little marks for later inspection, his breathing speeding up rapidly. "Cum for me, man. I need to feel your cum all over my cock." He needed it soon or he was going to mess up and finish before Jake did.

And the mention of a mirror certainly didn't help his attempts to keep himself from cumming. Definitely not wanting this to end anytime soon. The boy's hips ended up rising a little despite this. As he whined at the words, before clamping down, as the slamming continued, growing tighter by the second, as it grew harder and harder to hold it in.

The sucking of his neck was the last straw, as he shuddered, the thought of being marked by his friend, letting everybody know that he had been claimed by the boy. The words were practically just a formality, as he ended up squealing out, squeezing all around Mikey's cock as he did exactly as he was told. Beginning to cum heavily onto his friend, spurting right onto his crotch and the sheets underneath. Making a huge mess. "F- FUUUCK!-- A- AHH!~"

Muscles tightened around his thick rod, juices spurting out of him so readily they ended up wetting the bed along with both boys. "Uhhnnnn--" Mikey cried out as he finally gave in to his own orgasm, rope after rope of thick, hot semen spilling deep into Jake, coating his inner walls and filling him up until his own cum mixed with Jake's on their crotches. Gasping for breath, he swallowed over and over, placing both hands down on the bed in case his shaky arms gave out on him.

"Damn dude.." he finally said as he fell over onto his back beside the other dark haired boy."Good thing you didn't want to do anything this week," he joked as the cool air in the room chilled him after working so hard. "That was so fucking hot." His cock was softening, laying limp against his stomach after shooting such a large load.

He was overly sensitive as a result of his orgasm. So, he was able to feel every throb as his friend climbed towards his orgasm. Before he gasped out as the ropes began to unload into him. Long, thick, and overly warm. Each spurt causing a flash of heat to flood into the boy's tummy, his eyes closed tightly as his legs spread a little, before they lowered back onto the bed, he panted as he stared up at his friend. A smile began to set onto him.

One that stayed as he was pulled out of and flipped off of. His head turned, so he kept himself looking at him. "Yeah.." he whispered, before slowly looking down at himself. So he could watch as cum began to run out of his pussy, directly after he'd been creamed. He was silent for a moment before finally saying. "Will we keep on barebacking for the next ones or are you going to start worrying about the risk?~"

Stretching out his back he yawned, barely covering his mouth in time since Jake was only inches away from his face. His eyes started to close before Jake asked about the risk of having sex without a condom and Mikey's eyes shot open. Blue eyes stared at the boy for a moment as if he'd heard him wrong, but the boy wasn't smiling or joking with him, he looked serious. "What do you mean am I going to start worrying about the risk?"

Leaning up on his elbow he looked down and shook his head. "You're a dude, what risk is there? I'm not gonna give you anything if you're worried about that." He didn't have any STDs or STIs or whatever they called them now. "I mean it's not like you're gonna get pregnant just because you have a cunt, right?" Laughing softly he tried to imagine his friend pregnant, but it sounded impossible. Aside from having female genitalia, Jake was a guy. There was nothing else to worry about.

He blinked a few times as the boy just, got up and shook his head, instantly sort of denying that there could be any risk associated with it, and he pouted a little bit. He sat upwards as he shrugged his shoulders. "I mean. I don't know man. I'm pretty sure the reason girls can get pregnant is because they've got a cunt." He said, before looking away for a moment. "Like. I'm not sure, I don't know if I can get pregnant or not. Maybe even if I have a pussy the other parts aren't there? Who knows.. but uh. That's the whole reason I call it a 'risk'." He said.

Eyes narrowed as he watched the boy shrug and look away as he spoke about the risk. Any risk, but particularly one of getting pregnant. He looked almost upset that Mikey had blown it off, like he was actually worried about the possibility of getting pregnant. Narrowing them even more almost accusingly. "Do you..." Shaking his head slowly he cleared his thoughts. "Do you want to get pregnant?" he asked, his voice low in the room even though there was nobody else in the house to overhear them. "Do you want to carry a child in there?" Placing his hand on the boy's stomach he rubbed it gently, trying to visualize.

"Do you want some kind to get you pregnant and give you a baby, Jakub? To grow tits that have milk in them?" Licking his lips he wiggled his eyebrows as he leaned back down and placed his mouth next to Jake's ear and spoke to him again. "I'm willing to take the risk of knocking you up if it means I get to feel you bare, but I'll wear a condom if it'll make you feel better. It just means I have to go buy some." He still couldn't imagine a guy getting pregnant, even if he did have a cunt, but he'd take precautions if Jake was scared if only so he could continue sleeping with him. They had a week alone after all, though Mikey knew he was going to want his best friend for longer than a week.

He blinked a few times as he watched the boy's eyes narrow, and he heard the words begin. His own eyes widened at the question. Uncertainty running through him, as he felt the hand on his tummy. He sort of just stared downwards, at that hand. Continuing to stare even as he shuddered from the whispered words. His eyes closed tightly for a moment, before he said.

"Dude. That's sooo not fair.. Do you gotta be that fucking sexy? How can I--.. Fucking.." he was silent for a moment, before he sighed. "Oh well. Don't-- really want a kid. But. Damned if I'm going to go through this without you filling me with your cum, the whole week." he responded. With a wide smile, turning towards him. "Wouldn't you love that, coming to me every day and giving me your load?~"

He left his eyes narrowed for a moment before sitting back and chuckling, slowly breaking into full on laughter. "My god you are going to be the death of me." He definitely liked being called sexy, especially by Jake who he considered fucking sexy as well. "We're a bit young on the slight chance that you can get pregnant," he admitted, though he pressed his lips to the teen's stomach anyway. "But if you do get knocked up with my kid I'll keep you around." Teasing him he laid back down, staying on his side this time instead of moving onto his back.

"You'll be lucky if you only get my load once a day." He'd never lived with someone he could have sex with, hadn't even stayed overnight with someone he could that he knew of, although now he supposed that was always a lie because he'd slept over with Jakub plenty of times. "But yeah I'm prefer to actually get to feel you all week."

The boy's smile slowly widened, as he listened to his friends laughter. While he shuffled a little closer to the boy, as he whispered back. "I'd hope you'd keep me even if I wasn't pregnant, Dude~" While settling himself down, so he was facing him on his side. His smile slowly shifted, into a lustful smirk.

"What the fuck do you mean 'lucky'. I'd be more fortunate to be filled by you several times a day, Mikey." he murmured. As he looked him over for a moment. Before leaning forward, to plant a kiss on the male's collar bone. Along with a little, short nibble. When he pulled away finally he ended up murmuring. "I already pretty much miss having you inside of me."

"I figured that'd be a given," he answered when Jake mentioned keeping him around even if he wasn't pregnant. "I've kept you around this long, haven't I?" His teeth nibbling at Mikey's collar bone had a small pulse zinging through his cock that he thought would lay dormant for a while. "Don't tempt me dude or you won't be able to walk when you go home." Wrapping an arm around his back he pulled him closer, tangling his legs with his. He pretty much already missed being inside of Jake as well, but he needed a little more time to recover than the other boy did apparently.

"How about we go take a shower and get cleaned up and then we can find something to grub on?" Throwing a deviant look Jake's way, Mikey bit his lip. "And maybe we can get a little dirty while we're getting cleaned up. You'll need me to clean out that pussy nice and good so you don't get pregnant." A small laugh, almost like a scoff burst out of him at the thought. "I can just imagine how our parents would feel about that happening."

He allowed a smirk to grow on his face, as he felt the arm wrap around him. His body pulled close to the male, while their legs tangled over each other. His eyes lowered in a few quick blinks before he whispered. "Walking is overrated man, if that's the price of being fucked by you, I'll pay it~" before he looked upwards at the mention of a shower and some food.

"Hrm~-- I guess we might as well. Wonder what we should call it, though. Getting some food. Like, are we officially dating now?" he asked, as he allowed another kiss on the male's collar bone. Before he trailed upwards to the male's neck. Smooching there, as a hand reached downwards to rub along his hip.

The idea of dating Jake was strange, different, wrong almost, after being friends with him for so long. They'd only slept together once and already Jake was talking about dating. Mikey had had a couple of girlfriends over the course of his life but they'd never really lasted and anytime the relationship ended it always meant that their friendship was over as well. He didn't want that to happen with Jake. He would quit sleeping with him right now if it meant that there friendship was going to be ruined in any way. "Uh.. can we.. can we figure that out later?" he asked, a little hesitant that he would upset the boy.

He'd never even thought of himself as gay before now, still didn't, though everyone else would if they found out he was dating Jake. "Maybe after the week's over we can see if we even want to stay together." Fist curling on Jake's hip he sighed and adjusted their heads until he could press his lips to Jake's again. "Just give me a few days, dude. It's a bit of a jump to suddenly try dating my best friend who I just found out is literally the best lay I've ever had."

He kept up the attention he was giving the male's collar bone. As his eyes kept closed. Before he heard the words and he let his eyes travel upwards. As he pulled away from it with a wide grin. About to say something, before he heard him fully clarify.

His shoulders rose in a shrug, as his grin didn't disappear, and he just brought himself a little closer. Just as their lips pressed together. He only spoke after the kiss was broken. "Dude. Don't even worry about it. This right here, it doesn't have to be anything more than just us fucking. If you don't wanna date me, that's fine. I was mostly just teasing because. Y'know. First we fuck, and then you ask if you want to get food, Suspiciouuss~" he murmured, following it with a little giggle. Before he looked him over. "But. Honestly, us just fucking is totally fine, man."

"Maybe I just like keeping you on your toes," he responded, letting the boy look him over for a minute before attaching his mouth to the boy's neck. Suckling on the skin he made sure to leave a mark larger than the others that would more than likely last at least a few days if not the whole week. "And I actually asked you to go get in the shower," he differentiated as he stood up and got off the bed, grabbing the boy's ankle and pulling him towards the end of the bed as well. "So how about you listen before I have to put you in time out." Narrowing his eyes jokingly at the boy, Mikey cocked his head towards the bathroom down the hall, his cock twitching a little at the thought of having Jakub in the shower with him.

He let his eyes roll a little at the first words. Before his gaze fell back to him. He was not at all prepared for what came next, a little gasp tore from the boy as he felt the mouth clamp onto his neck, shuddering as the male suckled on him, his eyes closed tightly. "Mmmnn~" he moaned out. Before it ended, and he heard the words that came with it. There was no reply that came with it, while he tried to think of what he'd heard, that was until he was pulled along by his ankle, and he allowed a little giggle to break from him. "I'd fucking love to see you try, man!" he blurted out. Before slumping onto the bed, with a little huff. "Just, mistook 'getting something to grub on' as you proposing we went out or something but.. Eheh-- Fine.. Shower sounds a lot better." He murmured, a smile twisting onto his lips as he added. "Doubt we'll get any cleaner in there though~"

Oh he was definitely going to get it, trying to challenge him. Mikey grabbed the boy's hand and helped him stand up for a minute, watching as their combined juices slid down the boy's thighs and then bent over, putting his shoulder against Jake's stomach and lifting. Carrying the boy in a fireman's hold into the bathroom he turned on the water and waited for it to heat up before bothering to let him down off of his shoulder. "Oh you'll be nice and clean when I'm done with you," he exclaimed. Stepping back he let Jake into the water first, waiting until he was soaked before pressing his hand between the boy's shoulder blades. "Put your hands against the wall and bend over, dude." He wanted to be able to see as much of him as possible instead of just his back. Especially if he was planning on washing him off.

Letting the water run over his hands he grabbed a bottle of soap and poured it into his hands, lathering them together only to kneel down and start washing Jakub's body from his feet on up. He cleaned off his legs, massaging the muscles in his calves and thighs before moving up to his ass, cupping the cheeks and caressing them for a minute before giving them a swat and then moving up to his back. He planned to take his time with the boy, torture him as much as possible before touching him again.

If there was anything that Jakub expected from the male, the reaction he finally got surpassed it all. A smile pressed onto his face at first, as his hand was grabbed. His own fingers squeezed around his friend's hand. Gripping tightly. Before he was pulled up, not able to withhold the 'eep!' that broke from him. He blinked rapidly at the boy, before it all progressed, as he was lifted up, rather easily by the larger male. He was not all that heavy, pretty light even. The juices kept on running down his thighs, dripping to the floor as the man continued forward.

Eventually they reached the bathroom. And he watched as the water turned on. Until he was eventually put into the water, soaking in it. Given a command when he was all nice and ready. His body turned around, and he put his hands on the wall. His body bent. Completely exposed. There was a shuddering that took him over, as he felt the hands beginning to run along his body. Slowly. He bit onto his lower lip as, by each second, his excitement rose. Reaching dangerous levels, as he'd eventually become a whining, whimpering mess. Though, he tried his best to avoid begging for something more than that massage.. at least for now. Almost feeling like this was some contest.

Back
Top Bottom