Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Friendly Week Away [sex.dream x jillbill]

sex.dream

Planetoid

"We'll see you in a week, Mikey," his mom called out to him from the car window. Waving to the woman that had given birth to him seventeen years ago, Mikey closed the door after walking inside and headed into the kitchen. His mom had set out cash for pizza and a page full of numbers just in case something happened and he needed help while they went to visit his grandparents a few states away. Running his hand through his fluffy dark brown hair, he looked at the time on the stove and grinned to himself. Three twenty-seven. His best friend had promised to be over at four to start their week together.

While his parents trusted him not to make stupid decisions over the course of one week, his mom had always been a coddler and didn't like the fact that he would be alone for so long so she'd called his best friend's parents and asked them to let Jakub come stay over for the week. They'd agreed for whatever reason, even if Mikey thought it was probably a stupid idea to be leaving two teenage boys alone for a week without parental supervision. Writing out a quick note to tell Jakub that the door was open and to just let himself inside, he taped it to the front door and then made his way up to his bedroom, messing around on facebook before the other boy got there.

Jakub was absolutely excited. He had spent the whole summer break up to this point completely bored out of his mind. So, the thought of spending an entire week at a friend's house was amazing. His parents agreement was in no short part his fault, as he had begged them to allow it as soon as he heard it was a possibility. His time had been spent packing together a lot of pajamas, underwear, socks. And just a bit of "outdoor" clothes. Just in case. Before he left the house with nothing but that clothing bag, and a backpack which housed his laptop, mouse, charger cables and all that. His wallet tucked into his left jeans pocket while his phone rested in the right.

The next few minutes was spent driving. Admittedly speeding just a little. A smile pressed to his face the whole time, he eventually parked in front of the house five minutes early, at Three fifty-five. His keys left the ignition immediately, by way of tugging. Before he got out of his car, retrieved suitcase and backpack in tow. As he rushed for the door. In his eagerness, almost not noticing the note. Which caused him to aaalmost knock. But he stopped himself as, at the last second, he noticed it. And his smile grew wider as he just opened the door up, slamming it behind him as he called out. "MIKEY, I'M HERE!"​

Mikey had just managed to shut down the browser when he heard Mikey downstairs yelling up to him. "I'm in my room, just come on up." The teen had been preparing for his friend's arrival for the past week so everything was all settled and he couldn't wait for Jakub to see what he'd done with the place. Mostly what his mom had convinced him to do to the place. She'd thrown a fit when she saw that he'd figured Jakub would just live out of his suitcase for the week and had forced him to clear out some closet space for him along with a couple of drawers since she didn't know what he'd be bringing to wear. He'd told her that it would most likely just be a bunch of underwear but she wouldn't listen.

He'd also taken the time to clean his room, putting everything where it belonged so there was room for both boys in the bedroom. "Hey we might have to share the bed," he said as he heard Jakub come into the room. "Not that we have to sleep in here, but if we do and you don't feel like sleeping on the floor then we'll have to share. The only air mattress we could find had a huge hole in it when we tried to set it up for you." Funny how they hadn't noticed since the hole had been there for the past six years or so. "But I promise not to move around too much in my sleep and you're probably safe from groping. I'm not really into guys," he teased, spinning around in his computer chair. "There are empty drawers on the right side if you don't feel like living out of your suitcase."

The boy's infinite smile widened as he heard the words. And he just, began to pull the luggage up the stairs. Tap, Tap, Tap against the stairs. One shoe ended up discarded on one stair, as he kicked it away. And then the other on another stair. Leaving himself in his socks as he eventually reached the room. And opened it, instantly letting out an over exaggerated gasp, as he looked around quickly. Everything was so much neater than he remembered. He dropped the suitcase immediately, as he looked around. His socks being the next thing he kicked off. Before he turned his head, hearing his friend begin to speak.

"Pprfft!" was the first thing that came from him, as he allowed a fake eye roll. "Whaatt a shame!" he blurted, jokingly towards the mention that he'd not really be groped. He just stepped towards the bed, ending up plopping his bum onto it, at the edge. "Fuck your drawers man, I'm too lazy to take my shit out and put it in there." He murmured, as his sitting graduated to laying down, as he fell onto his back, on the bed. His legs dangled over the edge still. "Thanks a lot for letting me come over though. I really appreciate it, man. Thought I was practically going to die, sitting in my room all day!" he blurted, before puffing his cheeks out, before he looked to the male. "Y'have anything planned for us though?"

"You mean besides sitting in our underwear eating pizza and playing video games?" Spinning in his chair again he kicked off from the floor and the wheels sped their way over to the bed where he promptly jumped out of the chair and landed on the bed beside his friend. "What more could you possibly need?" His tone was teasing, already knowing that both of them would probably get bored if that was all they planned to do for the entire week. It was one thing to do it where there was a ton of other shit that they should have been doing, but when it was the only thing to do it got boring fast. "I mean I guess we could invite some other people over if you want but I was kinda looking to take it easy." While not necessarily the most popular boy in school, Mikey had always been fairly popular and he liked that he got some time off where he didn't feel like he constantly had to be on his game. He could just be a doofus if he wanted.

"Mom said we could order pay-per-view while they were gone but try not to spend too much. So there's always that." There usually wasn't anything good on tv which was why his mom offered to let them get pay-per-view, even if it cost extra money. "Or you can sleep for a week." Falling back onto his back in the same position Jakub was laying in, Mikey squinted at the ceiling. "I dunno, man. What do you want to do? You come over here all the time. You know what there is to do."

He blinked a few times at the first two suggestions. Pretty worthy ones all by themselves, or so he thought. He jolted a little, however, as he watched the boy kick off with his chair and speed over to him. Before he giggled at the little stunt, as it landed him on the bed. And he allowed a little stretch of his body. His eyes closed for a moment and he shook his head. "Naaahh. It's just going to be us man. Sitting here, stuffing our faces and shit. Just the usual." he said, his gaze drifting over to him as he laid beside him. A little smile pressed onto his face. "Buuuut--.. Dude, I might just take up the sleeping offer. Your bed is fucking.. gooodly. And-- haven't taken a nap yet sooo.."

He trailed off by the end. Letting his gaze slip to the ceiling, as the pause was just his way of asking for permission, to just settle down and sleep.

"Dude yes. Please take me up on the sleeping offer so I don't feel so bad about doing the same." Laughing as he sat up and reached behind his head to pull his shirt off revealing his toned shoulders and lightly muscled abdomen. He didn't have a lot of muscles, but he was built well enough for someone who didn't work out all that often. Peeling off his jeans as well, he hadn't been wearing socks or shoes so there was nothing to kick off there, but he lay back on the bed again in just his boxers, a bit of a bulge outlined by his soft dick. "Go ahead and get comfortable though. No point sleeping in your jeans if you don't have to." Stretching out on his side he closed his eyes, getting comfortable as he waited for Jakub to do the same. "We can worry about finding something to do when we wake up."

A smile pressed to his face at the words, as he nodded a few times. Before watching, as the boy removed his shirt. Trying his best not to stare, his eyes tore away as he let out a little sigh. Nodding a few times. "Of course, of course." he responded. As, he just followed the boy's example. At least for tonight. Pulling off his shirt slowly, he was much more slim than his friend, no muscle definition. Lending to a petite, twinkish body. His pants came off next, revealing his tight boxers. Which very clearly had no bulge, no outline of anything. Which was weird considering how tight it was. It was likely something that Mike had noticed a few times. Though, Jakub made no comment on it, or any implication that it was unusual. As he just, ended up shuffling underneath the covers, hiding the display. His eyes closed as he let out a low sigh. "Okay duuude." he yawned, before falling silent.

It wasn't long until he was snoring, he'd always been a quick sleeper.

Curious, Mikey had nonchalantly kept an eye open enough to check out Jakub's package. He'd noticed before that his friend was slim, skinny even, and didn't have any kind of muscle definition, but even more than that he'd noticed on more than one occasion that no matter how tight his boxers were, there was never any sign of his dick showing up. Every guy Mikey knew had at least something, which was usually noticeable because none of them could hide their random arousal one hundred percent of the time. So either Jakub was really good at hiding it, or he was really small. Nothing to be ashamed of, but Mikey had always been curious what it was. He'd never seen such a small one that it wasn't even visible through clothing.

Waiting until his friend began snoring he slowly pulled the covers away hoping that the boy wouldn't wake up and find his actions totally repulsive. Keeping his eyes on Jake's face, he reached into the opening of the boy's boxers and slowly started feeling around. He was sure he'd felt everywhere and must have somehow missed it when his middle finger came into contact with something he'd never expected. He knew what it felt like, but that was impossible. Checking one more time to see that Jake was asleep he reached down and pulled down the boy's boxers, letting his eyes drag down the slim form to the juncture of his thighs. His fingers brushed over the outer lips that he'd only ever seen on girls. How was it possible that his best friend had a pussy? How did it even work?

The curious and perverse exploring of his friend was not met with any sort of reaction from the sleeping boy. At least, not the initial reaching into his boxers. When the hand came in contact with his nethers however. Well. That was another story. A little shudder ran through the virgin, as a tiny whine broke from his lips. But, nothing more than that. His cunny was puffy as it was exposed, from the slight arousal that his friend's touch had caused. It was really functionally the same to any girl's pussy, in texture, just how wet it was when barely aroused, color. Everything. The boy might have stared for hours and convinced himself that Jake was a lass.

He remained asleep however, only shuddering a little more as the fingers brushed over the lips. There was still no signs of him really stirring.

Knowing that there was a good chance that what he was doing could be considered rape, Mikey was too curious to stop. He'd grown up with Jake, knew he was a guy, and yet staring at the pink lips between his friend's thighs, he wouldn't have known that. "Tell me to stop," he whispered, knowing that Jake wouldn't be able to hear him in his sleep and wouldn't be able to tell him to stop. Disgusted with himself for touching someone without their permission, Mikey pulled the boxers down the rest of the way and off Jake's feet. Having to pick up one of his feet to get rid of the boxers anyway he moved a skinny leg to the side so he could see what he was doing better. He shifted on the bed until he was between the boy's legs, his eyes just looking at the pretty lips spreading open for him like a flower.

His thumbs reached out and spread the lips, showing off the pink innards much like any girl's. There was even a hole there, a fully functional pussy on a boy. Leaning in he sniffed at the musky scent coming off the skin and swallowed hard feeling his own cock throb to life. His tongue pushed between his lips and licked at the boy's clit, tasting his skin as he shouldn't be able to.

Jakub most certainly could not comprehend what was happening, not responding to the question, his breaths slowly devolved back into light snoring. His boxers slid off of his body easily. His pussy exposed even more while his leg was moved to the side. A heat radiated from the nethers. One that would practically strike the boy as he moved in between his legs. Finally, reaction came back to him as his petals were spread out. The boy arched his back a little while his hole was exposed. The musky, sweet scent examined.

Before he was licked. And that was the threshold to his first, loud moan. Followed by a shiver... Not a long lasted reaction however.. as suddenly, a jolt ran through the boy's body. Followed by a groggy, sleepy. "W-.. Huhh?" As the boy that Mikey found himself knelt over for began to stir. It wouldn't be long before his eyes opened, lowered in a few tired blinks. And he'd begin to push himself upwards on his elbows, no matter how his friend reacted.

It was sheer willpower that had him refusing to move from between the boy's legs right away. The way he arched at the touch and moaned loudly had Mikey shivering in anticipation. Growing up he'd always wanted to date the perfect girl. A girl who could just be one of the guys, who could hang out with the guys and not complain about being bored or being uncomfortable. But laying between Jakub's legs he wondered if he really even needed a girl. Sure the boy didn't have boobs, but they were overrated anyway. Licking him again, from the bottom of his slit up to the clit poking through, he sucked the little nub into his mouth for a moment before Jakub finally sat up, no longer asleep.

Scrambling back he fell onto his butt, his erection hard and trying to spring through his boxers. He was throbbing painfully and his breathing was erratic but he sat back and waited to see in Jakub would yell at him or call his parents. He'd be in so much shit if that happened.

The first thing his barely conscious mind noticed was the suckling of his clit. A small shaky groan broke from him, before his slow rise in perception practically snapped upwards as he watched the boy in between him end up scrambling and falling to the floor. His eyes widened, as what had just happened came into his realization. And he stared at his friend, his hard friend. The one who had decided it was a good idea to take advantage of him in his sleep. His first reaction was one of shock, one that he'd been.. found out and two that his friend had even had the audacity to do the whole thing.

But eventually, as it always did, his casual, nonchalant attitude broke through. As he brought his hands up to the back of his head, letting out a little whistle. As a wide smile pressed onto his face. "Wow, Mikey.~ I see you managed to find a way around the 'no groping' rule huh?" he asked, following the words with a short laughter. Showing off that being 'one of the guys' was something he could manage a lot more than most boys even. He didn't fault his friend for anything. On the contrary, after a little pause he ended up saying. "So. You gonna sit there like an idiot or are ya gonna finish what you started?~"

"I.." Staring up at his friend he didn't know how to react at first to the fact that Jake wasn't yelling at him or saying anything negative. He just joked about Mikey saying that he wouldn't grope him in his sleep. "Yeah.. yeah if you'll let me." Getting up off the floor he used one hand to scratch the back of his neck in embarrassment while the other moved to his boxers, squeezing the large bulge in an attempt to quell at least some of the arousal rushing through him.

Getting back up onto the bed he moved back between the boy's legs, his dark blue eyes scanning the boy from head to toe before he reached up and pushed him back down onto his back. "Lay back. I have to finish something." Pushing his legs apart far enough for his shoulders to sit between them his thumbs moved back to hold his lips open, his tongue flicking at at the small clit again, tasting the musky honey that wet his nethers. "Shit you taste as good as any girl," he groaned, complimenting the boy. He hoped he'd take it as a compliment at least. At the moment he was more enamored with the boy with a pussy than he was with any girls he knew. Lapping down his to his core he pushed his tongue inside, feeling the heat rolling towards him.

Jakub was a little impatient, as he stared down at the male, while he struggled with how to react. Before he finally heard the words, and he let off a little huff. "Nooo, I'm totally just asking for no reason at all." he responded, before he watched as his friend squeezed at his bulge, earning a little blush from Jake. Before at long last, he found himself sharing the bed once more. His gaze locked to the boy, as a light, excited panting grew from him. Shuddering at the short display of dominance by his friend, as he was pushed onto his back. His legs pushed apart.. "A--. Ah!~-- Mm.. Yeeess Sir!" he blurted out, as he felt the thumbs spread him once more. His back immediately arched as the tongue flicked at his clit. "O- Ohh.. Fuck..-- I.. I wonder why that is~" he joked, while his hands lightly gripped to the sheets underneath him. Eyes squeezed shut for a few seconds before reopening. As he stared downwards.

"You're eheh-- not too bad yourself. Have you eaten lots of pussy before?" he asked, trying to keep his voice steady, as he wrestled with the pleasure his friend was causing.

Being called sir by his best friend was an aphrodisiac to Mikey. His fingers moved up his thighs to his boy pussy and pushed inside, his tongue still attacking his clit. "I've eaten enough," Mikey said with a growl, nipping at the little nub of nerves with his teeth. "Tell me something," taking his mouth off of the wet pussy he'd been eating he curled his fingers inside and continued to stimulate him while he spoke. "Did you still want to try and date a girl? Make this pretty kitty a lesbian, or have you always wanted to have a boy's mouth of you? A boy's cock inside of you." If Mikey ever found himself in the same position he didn't even know which he would prefer, though like Jakub he probably wouldn't let anyone know. Not even his best friend.

Wrestling with trying to decide if he wanted to take his constrictive boxers off or just leave them on, their material becoming tighter with every second as he grew, his blood pumping down into the lower appendage. "Shit this is so hot," he said as he started rubbing himself on the bed to try and relieve some of the tension.

A little gasp tore from Jakub, as the fingers pushed past his virginal petals. His back immediately arched, as his head was thrown back and he squeezed tightly around the fingers. His eyes closed tightly in a little pant as he felt the male nipping at him. He was blushing heavily as he heard the other's words, his eyes finally opened as he stared down at him. Finally a slow smile started to grow on his face, as he responded with. "I don't know~"

And the response was followed by him bringing a hand down, poking at the boy's bulged boxers, right at Mikey's cock. Before he said. "Maybe you should help me find out just how much I've wanted it?"

Laughter bubbled from Mikey's throat as Jake poked at his bulge, suggesting he help him out. He'd responded well to Mikey's touch, and as he pulled away from him he slipped his fingers into his mouth, tasting the juices that coated his fingers. "I didn't think you were ready for it," Mikey teased before sliding off the bed. Peeling off his boxers she let them fall to the floor in a pool of fabric, his large teenage cock bouncing against his stomach as he got back on the bed.

Rather than climbing back between the other boy's legs he crawled alongside him, taking a seat only once he was next to the boy's ribcage. "Go ahead and touch it. See what you've been missing out on. And then think about what it would feel like inside of you." Considering how he'd arched immediately just from Mikey's fingers, the larger boy couldn't even imagine how his friend would react to the extra stimulation and stretching.

His finger couldn't stay for long. Much to his disappointment, as the boy pulled away. Though the sight of him putting his fingers into his own mouth did cause him to shudder. He let off a little huff at the words indignantly. "Dude, I'm sure I could take on whatever you... have..." he kind of ate his own words, as he watched his friend's boxers fall to the floor, his manhood bounced into the air. "... Maybe." he tacked on at the end, with a grin.

He had half expected his friend to get right into it after that, but instead. He found himself next to the boy. Hearing him say the words, he slowly got up into a sitting position, looking over the thing. Before he first rested a palm on the male's hand. The palm did not stay long as his hand soon rotated, the skinny fingers wrapped around the cock. Close to the head, barely able to fit all the way around, he began to softly jerk him. "Fuck maannn.. Didn't know you were so packing.." he whispered.

It had only been a year or so since Mikey had lost his virginity to some girl at a party, so everything was still a fairly new feeling when it came to sex of any kind, but handjobs were something he was used to more than anything. Girls had soft, delicate little hands that could barely cover him at all but they always tried with enthusiasm. Jakub was different, while his hands were smaller than Mikey's they weren't as small as a girl's and they were rougher, owing to the fact that Jakub actually worked with his hands sometimes. The resulting feeling had Mikey's hips bucking into the closed fist.

"I didn't know you had a pussy," he teased on a moan as he reached down to finger the kid again. He pushed a couple fingers inside of the tight muscles while pressing his thumb to his clit and flicking it. "Shit man, you don't have to be so gentle. You're not gonna break me." Closing his eyes he could imagine that he was messing around with a girl he'd met at school, but keeping his eyes open turned him on even more. There was something so hot about seeing his best friend's hand wrapped around his cock and hearing his praise.

Jakub on the other hand had never really had any experience with anybody. His interest in guys had been kept a secret from practically anybody outside of his family, who had of course, always known about the boy's special anatomy, So his pumps were rather erratic, inexperienced as his fingers wrapped a little tighter around the male's erection. Smiling as he began to buck.

"Its nice to know a little more about each other~" he whispered. Before his back arched once more, his voice cracked on a high pitched moan, as the fingers slid past his petals once more into his awaiting, tight insides. His jerking already instinctively growing faster on the boy's dick. As his eyes closed tightly. "Fuuuckk--.. Dude.. That-- That feels too fucking good.. You're--.. So.. good at that. I-- Fuck..~" he trailed off, as he forced his eyes open.. to stare down at his best friend's manhood as a shudder ran through his body. "I can't wait for this.." he whispered, as his index finger tapped on the shaft, before resuming his stroking.

"Uhhnnnfff~" Mikey moaned loudly as Jakub shuddered. He'd always loved the sounds that came from sex, sometimes he'd sit and watch porn in his room and close his eyes, just listening to the moans of the men and women, and the squelching sounds that were made by being so wet and excited. Cock dripping precum onto Jake's hand and easily giving him something to lubricate his movements with, Mikey ground his teeth together and started truly thrusting his fingers into his friend. "I can't wait to be inside you. You're already so damn tight on my fingers," he murmured as he kept his eyes on the handsome boy touching him.

"That's right, Dude," he said, coaxing the boy with dirty talk. "Look at that cock. Look at that cock dripping for you. It's gonna stretch you out soon. Gonna stretch out that pussy and make you cum so hard." He knew enough dirty talk from watching porn, but he was still a teenager so he wasn't the best at it. "I need you nice and wet so I can slide deep into the little boy cunt you've got."

The boy felt like he was practically about to explode with the excitement that roared through him. As his jerking grew faster, His hand slicked up by the male's pre. Causing wet noises to come with each of the strokes of his hand, his breath broke from him in heavy pants mixed in with high pitched, almost girly moans with the thrusting of the fingers. His cunny practically leaked all over his friend's digits, and onto the sheets underneath them

His eyes had been closed until he heard the command, and he looked down at the male's dick. Shuddering at the sight, as a little whine broke from him and he arched his back heavily, beginning to beg. "D- Dude.. Please.. Please give me that cock.. I'm wet enough.. And I--.. I need it so badly already.. Pleasee dude.."

Well if he thought he was ready, then who was Mikey to turn him down. Pulling his fingers from his body he carefully pried the boy's hand off of his cock. "Tell me again how badly you want this," he groaned, shifting in between the slim legs he'd laid between earlier. On his knees he gripped Jake's hips and lifted them up, to rest against the tops of his thighs. "I don't have a condom," he warned, rubbing the head along the soaked folds. Making sure he was as nice and wet as Jake was, Mikey eased his thick rod in, stretching out the boy's muscles with relish. "Oh fuuuck! Duuude.. fuck!" He'd slept around a little, but he'd never been with a virgin. "Shit man you're so fucking tight."

Gritting his teeth so he didn't spew his load prematurely he pulled back and then eased in another couple of inches, careful not to hurt Jake. As he pushed he came across a barrier that he hadn't been expecting, even knowing that the boy was a virgin. Thinking quickly he leaned down and pressed his lips against Jake's, pushing his tongue into the warm crevice. Distracting the boy with his kiss he thrust quickly, bottoming out inside of Jake, his balls smacking against Jake's ass.

Back
Top Bottom