Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Star Trek: Torment of the Cardassians (or Klingons War) [Interest Check]

megyn

Star
I am looking to see who might be interested in a group RP revolving around a mission of series of missions for a small Star Fleet infiltration unit against one more Cardassian (or Klingon) targets.

We could have multiple players as Cardassians (or Klingons) , or one who ran them sort of DM/GM style

to be transparent here, essentially the Star Fleet characters would likely be captured and undergo harsh (erotic and non-erotic) treatment at the hands of the Cardassians (or Klingons) They might escape only to be captured down the road in another mission.

To clarify - this RP has nothing to do with the Kardashians. That would be far too cruel.

I know one other person who wants to play a female Star fleet officers , and we might be able to change the RP to suit multiple potential players.

We need a few more people. Technically at least 3. a Dom would be good :) Depending how long it takes to get another person or more, I will put a character sheet thread in that subsection and then put out a template but its premature to do that now.

I may be interested in playing a male in this setting. I am curious why you are leaning towards Cardassians as opposed to the much better known Klingons? Is there something specific about their culture or body type that appeals to you. Perhaps a bit more devious and manipulative than the violent but honor bound Klingons?

So I think we will be OK with the Klingons. Why Cardassians ? That goes back to the origination of the whole RP idea between me and NewPerspectives back at a different RP site, this was months and months ago almost a year.

At the time I think we had both just watched an ep of ST:TNG with Picard and the 'there are 4 lights" and I had also seen one where there was mention of abuse of Bajoran women. We were bemoaning the lousyness of the RP at the other site and that we could never do something like Cardassians taking sexual liberties and their mind games back there; both because there weren't many RPers who had any RP interests beyond the show Supernatural or TVD, and because the rules of the place made open erotic RP verbotten.

But generally yes, the Cardassians get more into the mind game , mess with your mind ; but for a group RP Klingons might be better anyhow since my experience with Group RP is it is hard to do anything intricate. Sure we might hope for something like "In the Pale Moonlight" but we would be lucky to come up with something like "The Enterprise Incident".
I think as long as it doesn't come out like Spock's Brain I think we will be ok. :D Then again, I wouldn't mind getting dressed up like the advanced women in that ep .
I would ask the other female what she thinks about pivoting to Klingons and then get some threads ready for char sheets.

With Klingons thre is more range of the timeframe as well - we could set this somewhere between TOS and TNG and mix our metaphors if we wished, or it could be during the War of Succession the Klingons had when the house of Duras claimed the throne , or some other time

Back
Top Bottom