Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Magical Girl - Oblivion Seeds! ( Iridium248 x Major Mario )

Oh my - It looked like Etoile had made the right choice! The lovely blonde was *really* getting into character, blasts of code flaring and erupting...Each shot disintegrating any goblins unfortunate enough to be near the epicentre of the blast! The Nova Cannon thrummed with each shot, cooling fins hissing with steam...that flickering azure light gouting forth in pulses of raw annihilation, dissolving what it didn't disintegrate!

Meanwhile, Etoile had her hands full - her personal shield flaring, against the clubs and saps of the goblins around her, as she laid into them with her sword. Her humming blade didn't slow, whirring like a lethal propellor - Each blow she landed sheared goblins cleanly in two, leaving them in abrupt pixellated cross-sections before the halves dissolved! The lovely redhead's creamy skin was sheened with sweat, her visor dancing with target updates and threat-warnings...Not for the first time, she had to wonder exactly how *many* of the little bastards there were!

Out of the corner of her eye, she could see the other two cosplayers scrambling for safety...A little shiver of relief coursing through Etoile, her full chest heaving with each panting breath! Fortunately, it looked like they'd thinned out the horde enough...With the few remaining goblins milling around, doing their best to steer clear of the lovely duo! Side-by-side with Laughing Octopus, the Digital Angel flashed her a fetching smile...Only to warn-

"...It's not over yet-!"

And that was putting it mildly! A low gasp purred from her lips, at the sight of the towering Oni - Etoile's slim eyebrow arching, a little flush to her cheeks as the oni lumbered forward...Even as she felt that lecherous gaze crawl up and over her form. "Oh my~" she husked - A heady thought coursing through her mind, her voice a little husky...Her eyes half-lidded, for the span of a second...

It was just like with that other monster...But she'd been surprised, then. Here, though - With a monster this humanoid, it was different. She could feel a little blush tingle beneath her creamy skin, as she took her first step forward - Her shapely hips made to roll!

"W, we - We have to get the Oblivion Seed out of him, somehow..." she murmured - a sotto voce warning to Laughing Octopus. He was going to be a lot harder to defeat than the goblins, that was for sure...The question was - Did she *want* to fight him...? S-l-o-w-l-y, Etoile lowered her blade...Her mouth going dry, inching closer - Her breath coming faster, faster now...

"You mean...Like this~?" she purred - Her heart racing, slim fingers rising to brush her crimson hair back from her lovely features - almost preening before the beast-!

With Kazuo, the Oni, looming over Etoile there on the stage, it seemed as if she was about to get crushed or ripped to shreds. It certainly seemed to be on the table once Etoile lowered her blade and preened before the Oni's sight, but this creature wasn't in the mood to rip and tear. No, instead he opted to gaze all over the Digital Angel in silent appreciation before he reached forward and pressed his hand against her back to pull her against his pauchy form. Kazuo wasn't gentle, but he wasn't rough either. He was assertive in his desire for Etoile and wanted her to know it. Being so slim and agile, Etoile could easily slip away if she wanted to!

"Yes, yes! Just like that!" Kazuo growled with a hearty grin. His hot, corrupted breath was rather pungent, yet not unsavory. The Oni licked his lips like a monster about to dig into his meal before attempting to use his other hand to grasp Etoile's chin. "Don't wanna fight such a pretty lady... No, no I don't. You just get me so excited- I wanna see all of you, sweetie, and maybe the two of us can have some fun!"

The Oni absentmindedly began to stroke Etoile's cheek and chin with his fingers as he looked up and over towards the Laughing Octopus cosplayer. She stood there with her Nova Carbine trained on Kazuo's head and, judging by the heaving of her chest, the combative stance and the scowl on her lips, it seemed like she wasn't of the same mind as Etoile.

"Maybe she'd like to join us?" Kazuo offered as the tantalizing image of Etoile and the other cosplayer writhing in pleasure under him flashed through his mind.

"What? Eew, gross. Hey, Magical Girl," Octopus said as she turned to Etoile for some reassurance, "you can't honestly believe this monster. We oughta just kill him right here and now."

Etoile tensed, wondering if she'd made a mistake...But then a sensation of another kind entirely followed, as the Oni's hand reached out - gripping her chin, tilting her head back, a little "Oh~!" teased from the redhead's lips-! She shivered, a thrill racing up her spine as the monster stroked her chin...Oh-so-aware that her 'conscripted' partner wasn't warming to the creature the same way she did-!

"I..." she began - Her perfect teeth working against her full, pouting lips! The other woman wasn't wrong, Etoile knew...After all, that *was* what she was made for! To destroy monsters like these. Except...

"We can't-!" she answered, her voice hushed - "Not until..."

-Not until they got the Oblivion Seed out of him, first! If he could do all this...She wasn't sure her weapons would be up to the task, as she'd found out with the arcade monster the last time - the memory intense enough to make Etoile blush-!

Her breath caught, as that lewd image flashed through her mind...Her violet eyes going so very, very wide, those creamy thighs pressing together. Etoile's luscious form drew taut, with a creak of her supple latex costume - Even as she turned to glance at the other woman! A faint hum thrummed in the air, as Laughing Octopus's altered costume began to glow, faintly...Neon highlights pulsing along the glossy fabric. Part of her felt bad about doing this - But she needed the other woman's help~!

It was an extension of the same magic Etoile used, to get in and out of secure places...A sorcery that made people very, very suggestible indeed! "...Don't you want to see how it *feels*~?" she inquired, her voice low, husky, a little shivery! "Just *look* at him...Don't you want to have some fun, just this once-?"

Oh, my...She wasn't even sure if this would work - Or that she *should* do it - but part of Etoile couldn't resist the temptation-!

"See how it... how it feels...?"

Octopus shuddered as the glowing neon pulsed up throughout her outfit. Etoile's power was certainly persuasive, and though it seemed like it wouldn't affect a stubborn blonde like the Octopus cosplayer, in due time the effect would run its course. She shivered as she looked over at Kazuo and gradually, slowly, lowered her weaponry until it clattered to the floor at her feet. A soft blush crept into her cheeks as her expression contorted into one plagued by conflicted emotions, but mostly lust. Yes... Yes, she did have a strange, lewd and disgraceful desire to see what laid behind this oni's trousers. No-one really knew what made this American woman tick, but with Etoile tugging on her strings in just the right way, it was safe to assume that she was naturally a provocative, passionate woman.

"We... W-we really shouldn't, though. I mean... Oh, oh alright, I guess a tiny peek wouldn't hurt. Maybe a bit of indulgence," Octopus muttered, or rather, tried to say in reassurance.

She came up to Kazuo, that big red oni, and hardly paled or shrank at the way he reached out for her. Kazuo tucked Etoile against his side with a possessive grasp and grappled with Octopus to put her against his other side as if he was a warlord come to purchase two concubines. His large hands ran over the two lovely ladies' figures before making a pass down their sides to grasp their asses. At that, Octopus let out a low mewl of shameful delight and Kazuo had to offer up a rumbling chuckle in reply.

"I had hoped that you two'd see some reason. And for that... Well, I oughta show you just how that makes me feel."

The oni's beer gut swayed as he shimmied his hips side to side for a few seconds, at least until his baggy, ruined, pathetic excuse for pants slipped over his hips and down his legs. In the presence of two hot, stunning ladies, it shouldn't have come as a surprise to see that the oni was all-too happy to see them. Etoile would see it for herself- a massive, throbbing red cock complete with ridges straight out of some lewd website, something that looked too good to be true, and yet there it was in all its depraved glory. A thin sheen of precum was dribbling out from the bulbous head and down the thick shaft only to dribble down and off of a pair of fat, heavy crimson balls. Said balls were probably full, or backed up with so much cum from years upon years of never getting any action. Before he was corrupted into an oni, it was logical to assume that Kazuo had kept his distance from women... though, he did seem to be a huge pervert.

"Whatever shall the two of you do with something like this?" Kazuo bent down a little to brush the stubble upon his chin against Etoile's cheek, and to let his musk wash over her. His heart was beating slowly yet steadily like that of a war drum just getting started. "I think... The two of you... Oughta get bare-naked. It's only fair, right? You two are just the worst... teasing me like this in your skintight suits."

Octopus reached out to trail her fingers over Kazuo's stiff cock and gasped in wonder as it twitched at her touch. Her mouth watered at the sight, and soon she pursed her lips as Kazuo reached over to the front of her skintight suit and slid a finger down the front of it. Thanks to ancient oni magic, which of course Kazuo had no clue that he had, as his finger trailed down Octopus' suit the fabric underneath shimmered and dissolved like vanishing lines of code until there was naught but the woman's creamy, alabaster skin beneath. While she didn't have the kind of magical-girl figure like Etoile did, Octopus did have a bigger bust- a bust that Kazuo was quick to oogle at. Surprised that she was losing what little cover she had, Octopus loosed another breathless gasp and watched as more of her outfit dissolved until she was completely nude, and to her great embarrassment, she was growing hot and wet...

"Well now, little miss Kusanagi... Shall I strip you down myself, or would you like to put on a little show? My little friend here's just dying for attention," Kazuo grumbled.

She *really* wasn't supposed to be using her powers this way - But as Laughing Octopus shivered, those alluring lights pulsing up and down her shapely form, Etoile's breath only came faster...She could almost see the woman melt in front of her, that heady gleam to her eyes...

"-Just a little," she echoed, almost to herself. "Just this one time..."

It wouldn't be so bad that way, would it? Just this once - She didn't have the chance to know what she'd been getting into, the last time. This time, for sure...!

And now, both gorgeous women were at the Oni's sides...Etoile's moan thrumming in the air, as those fat fingers slid up and over her full curves, with a delicious squeak of synthleather! The heady, breathless sound mingled with Octopus's coo, her own eyes going so very, very wide...Drawn, inexorably, to that fat, throbbing cock!

"Oh my God-!"

The size of it - the smell - it made dark spots dance in her field of vision, made her head spin! Her legs crossed, with a supple scrape...Her lips parting just so, at the impossibly lewd sight of precum drooling down the bloated shaft - He had so much pent up, she couldn't imagine how that would *feel*...

-How it would feel *inside* her~!

"I, haaa, haaaa...Oooooohhhhh~!!!" Etoile tensed, at the sight of Octopus's costume dissolving...*Unwrapping* the luscious blonde, a little at a time - those full curves on display at last! That could've been her...Her gaze dipped down to the sight of the blonde's fingers sliding against that fat, steaming cock...The way her breath caught, the heat that tingled through her skin...

She couldn't resist.

"Yesssssssss~" It was a purr, a moan, as Etoile stepped back...Her mouth going dry, the redhead's twintails swaying in time to the slight motion - Her hands coming up, her nails raking lightly against her costume! It didn't tear...Instead, the black synthfiber peeled away in slow, winding strips with each stroke of her fingernails - Her hips made to move, creamy thighs squeezing together against the arousal soaking into her panties~!

Oh, this was so wrong...But she couldn't stop if she wanted to, Etoile's hands sliding up her smooth flanks - Her tongue playing over full pouting lips, her chest heaving with each panting breath! "Ooooohhhhhhh ~ <3" she cooed, her lovely features half-concealed by her visor...But there was no mistake the hitch to her breath, the sway to her hips, as her glossy bodice was shredded by her own hands - the Digital Angel's bust oh-so-slowly freed from confinement, jiggling in time to her sensual little display-!

Between her purrs - her moans - the sway of her luscious behind, in that sexy little striptease...It wouldn't be long before she was down to her boots and gloves, her headset shedding a fetching illumination. Sweat sheened Etoile's creamy skin, as she strutted forward...Her free hand coming up, demurely brushing back stray strands of scarlet hair - As one of those smooth little gloves settled on the Oni's cock...Her fingers winding around the shaft - giving him a slow squeeze-!

"Let's - Let's do him *together*," Etoile husked, low and sweet - Her half-lidded gaze an open invitation, her purr directed at Octopus...She could almost *feel* the blonde's arousal, feel the lust within her building. It wouldn't take too much to let it out...!

Of course this was so wrong, but doing something so sensually wrong could only feel so goddamned great! Kazuo loosed a low, rumbling laugh fitting for a victorious warrior and gave both Etoile and Octopus a possessive sidehug; his large hands pulled them tight against his body and his paunch so they could breathe in his demonic musk more easily- but more so than that, so they could get as much of his rigid cock as they wanted. Once the oni was satisfied with how horny his two 'dates' were, he figured now was as good a time as any to get started.

"You two doing me? A flattering thought, but it'll be me doing you two." He turned to Octopus, pinched her ass to make her squeal in delight, then turned to Etoile to give her all of his attention. "I'll start with you... A sexy babe with a silver tongue like you deserves a fat cock deep in ya."

Etoile's pursed lips were far too enticing for Kazuo to ignore or resist. With fingers cupping her chin, the oni leaned down to press his own pair of lips against hers. Unlike the previous encounter Etoile had, what with that monster who had no true facial features, this time she would be able to enjoy all that a demonic monster had to offer in the way of lips, tongue and teeth. Kazuo smacked Etoile's lips with slobbery abandon and recoiled every so often just to allow her to get some breaths in before coming in once again. His large hands roamed over Etoile's smooth, creamy body and took in every curve that they could get to while fingers occasionally curled against her asscheeks and lingered over her lower folds. He was being... rather possessive, but fitting for an oni.

"Ohuhuhuh, your lips...! I'd take them every day if I could," Kazuo chuckled. He sank his advance down towards Etoile's neck and peppered the sensitive veins there with the combined forces of his lips and tongue. Sometimes he even nibbled with his teeth! "Alright... I think it's time for you! Oh, sweet little Octopus lass... Help me out, would you dear?"

The Octopus cosplayer didn't need to be told twice. She turned towards Etoile and, with Kazuo's help, she gently knocked the Magical Girl to the floor and positioned her on all fours before the impressive stature of the oni. She fawned over Etoile's figure and drank in the little mewls and other sweet noises as she dragged her tongue over the curve of the Magical Girl's ass... all before she brought her fingers up to frame and pull apart those luscious lower pussy folds of hers. She was spreading Etoile open in preparation for Kazuo, who was standing over Etoile with his cock in hand and a lecherous grin spread across his face.

He could hardly wait any longer, so with Octopus keeping Etoile steady and ready, the oni surged his hips forward and sank the first few inches of his hot, thick, ridged cock inside of Etoile's steamy pussy. Kazuo groaned in delight and paused for a moment before he lashed out with his hand and slapped Etoile's asscheek- soon gripping it as if he owned it. Using Etoile's ass as an anchor, Kazuo went about building a rhythm. His hips rocked back and forth and made sure to churn his cock all about Etoile's pussy while at the same time shoving it in deeper, and deeper, and deeper still. Slow yet steady at first, but in due time the oni was going to pick up the pace, and from there, he was bound to reach the entrance to Etoile's erotic womb.

"Oooh! Why, the Major's got such a deliciously hot pussy," Kazuo growled. "You like this cock, sweetie? You like it?"

Etoile had a moment to dwell on the distant thought - she really should be doing something about the Oni - but as she was pulled in close, a moan pulsed from deep within, her nostrils flaring at the musky, *male* scent! Her gaze darted down to that thick, throbbing shaft...Octopus's mewls only spurring her on, the fact that she'd 'influenced' her earlier forgotten in a haze of lust-!

"I..." Etoile managed, her sleek throat working - As those thick fingers cupped her chin, tilting her head back! Her long, long lashes fluttered, the lovely redhead's eyes half-closing...As the Oni's lips pressed up against her own, in a deep, hungry kiss! "Mmmmmnnnn ~ <3" she managed, her slender but strong arms rising, circling the monster's neck...Her lips parting just so, as the old pervert-turned-monster slobbered all over her, that tongue pushing between her lips into the eager warmth of her mouth-!

She could feel her nipples stiffen against her tight, tight bodyglove...The shiny, glossy black material molding to her curves, so stiff against her luscious form! As their tongues dueled - her heart racing - those hands were all over her, groping, kneading, fondling...Her curvy hips made to roll, the heat radiating through the thin fabric of her costume-! "Nnnnn~" she panted out, the shlurrpp-shlurrpp-schloorppp of the *kiss* filling her mind, dark spots dancing in her field of vision...Her toes curled just so, in her stiletto-heeled boots, as those fat fingers squeezed the perfect peach of her ass-!

"Phhhwaaaahhh~" she was panting, when the Oni broke the kiss - a squeak teased from her lips, as it worked against her neck-! "W, what-?"

Etoile's lissome legs gave, as Octopus eased her to the ground - Her heart racing, her body position just so! The magical girl's shapely behind was upturned, the tight latex of her outfit squeaking against the virtual vixen as her legs ground together...Her chest heaving, as her 'deputy's' tongue lapped against the smooth join of her legs, her "Oh-!" coaxed from deep within as those fingers spread her tight, tight pussy, stretching the yielding material...

This - I shouldn't... Etoile had time to think - Her back arching, as the fat cockhead ground against her folds-! "Haaa, haaa - I, it's too big...I'm-" she managed...And then it began to *sink* into her, the first few inches so *hot* it coaxed a yelp from deep within! "Aaaannnnhhhh-!!!" Etoile panted out, her body tensing - As a heavy hand came down on her shapely behind, making it quaver deliciously...Distracting her for just long enough for the Oni to thrust home-!

"Ugh, ugh, ugh-" Each stroke - each stroke was parting her, sinking deeper - Her tongue lolling from her lips, dark spots flickering against her vision as that ridged member ground against her inner walls-! The virtual vixen's nails raked furrows against the ground, as it sank deeper, deeper...Her moans of very pleasured anguish coaxed from deep within - Her hips bucking, meeting each stroke-!

"I, I..." she managed - Fighting down a moan, her lungs burning with the need for air! Etoile's head lolled forward, her breath coming in heated gasps - "...I love it - It feels so good - so *thick* - it's splitting me - It's filling me...It hurts, but it feels good-!"

"Aw... I'm so sorry to have kept you waiting," Kazuo cooed as he shifted closer to Etoile. He slid deeper inside of her as he went about readjusting his position; placing hips securely against the woman's own so that there wouldn't be too much pain as his thick cockmeat pushed on through. "A classy girl like you deserves a timely romp, right? Little Octopus, I love this girl's latex- oh god, it turns me on so much- but if you could do me a big favor and free those jiggling jugs of hers, yeah?"

The American blonde blinked twice in response before she finally got it. Completely under the influence of Etoile's lust, or at the very least manipulated with her own lust moving her actions, the cosplayer-turned-deputy scooted out and away from Etoile to sway towards her front. Her eyes subtly glowed with energy of Etoile's creation as she inched over to the magical girl's face, grasped her chin and, without any hesitation, Octopus leaned in to snatch the tongue lolling from Etoile's lips with her own. She eased in and kissed Etoile with great passion and even greater lust behind it before pulling away and reaching out to grope at the magical girl's generous bust.

With a squeak of stretched latex and a soft moan of anticipation, Octopus raked her nails into Etoile's bust deep enough to cut free those luscious globes without hurting or marking her. Pleased with her completed task, Octopus grasped a hanging globe and copped a thorough feel. Her fingers kneaded the soft skin like fine dough before one of Kazuo's hearty thrusts dislodged Octopus from Etoile's quivering form.

"This is so, so hot," Octopus mewled as she fanned herself. She fluttered her eyelashes at Kazuo while supporting Etoile to the best of her abilities, even if it meant sitting there before the magical girl on her knees completely nude and ravishing. "Y-you'll give me some too, won't you?"

"Certainly," Kazuo huffed in reply. His large hands came down on Etoile's ass once again and gradually, delicately spread her cheeks apart so he could get a look at the puckered star of her anus whilst he continued pressing- sinking deeper inside of her. "But this little miss needs this big, fat cock of mine. Don't you, sweetie?"

To further prove his point, Kazuo teased Etoile's puckered anus with a sweaty finger while his hips shimmied side-to-side, which of course meant his cock dragged about Etoile's walls to scrape at whatever sensitive bundle of nerves was hidden there. The oni's musk was prevalent now. He smelled of cheap sake and cologne, but also of rich incense and potent tea leaves that would be alien to Etoile's senses- or otherworldly, as befitting an oni.

"I - aaahhhh~!!!"

Etoile's moan pulsed from her lips - Her body tensing, instinctively, as Octopus's slim fingers pawed against her full bosom...Those nails raking against her costume, slicing through it - The lovely redhead's low gasp purring from deep within! On some level, she was controlling the other girl...Which meant on some level, she *wanted* this-!

The heavy fap of the Oni's balls slapping against her shapely behind - Her "Mmmmffff~!!!" as the woman's lips closed on her own, her tongue coiling against Etoile's...Her body *bucked*, at the next stroke, her lovely features contorting in very pleasured anguish at the feel of the Oni's incredible *cock* buried deep within her!

She'd never done something like *this* before - As the blonde's gloved hand closed on her breast, groping just so, Etoile's toes curled in her stiletto-heeled boots, her tongue lolling from her lips as she broke the kiss! The schlllt-schlllt-schllttt rhythm came faster, faster, the Oni's hips braced against her own...Her neck arching, the look in her eyes hazy with lust, her mewls thrumming from deep within-!

Her full tits - They jiggled with each stroke, her nipples hard enough to cut diamond...Sweat glistening on her creamy skin, the sinful squeak of latex coming louder, more intense - her hips making the perfect handholds, the meaty shaft grinding against her inner walls! If she wasn't already on all fours, Etoile would've been driven to her knees...Her yelp purring from deep within, as thick fingers parted her shapely ass, spreading those cheeks-

...And probing the clenched star of her most forbidden hole!

"Mmmmmmnnn~!!! <3" the magical girl was so *sensitive* there...Her mouth going dry, managing a frantic glance over one slim shoulder! "Y, yes~" she slurred - dark spots dancing in her field of vision! "I need - I need..."

She shouldn't - She really shouldn't...But-

"P, please-" Etoile panted - Her juices trickling down her inner thighs, her skin tingling beneath the other woman's gaze...

"Please-"

"Please fuck me *there*, too~!"

The way Etoile's hips slapped against Kazuo's own as he fucked her, the way she moaned and cooed for more, the way her tongue lolled and her full tits bounced... Suffice to say, the oni felt touched! He even wiped a tear from his eye! The old lecher was in his element and loving every second of it. He made love to Etoile's ass with those big hands of his and groaned ever so softly with each and every thrust he made inside her silken cunt before biting his lip in an attempt to save some face. He still had plenty of work to do, and from Etoile's frantic glance and begging, Kazuo would have to step up his game if he wanted to make this woman cum. Or rather, make her beg for his hot, thick oni seed.

"Oooh, you wanna get fucked here too?" Kazuo guffawed as he removed his finger from the digital angel's forbidden hole. He looked up at Octopus and gave her a wink. "And you... You want a taste of me, don't you? Well, you're a patient lass. I trust you'll figure out what to do when I do... this!"

Like a conquering warlord claiming a concubine, Kazuo first slid out from Etoile- and it pained him to leave her pussy unattended even for a second- and hooked his arms under the woman to pull her tight against his lap. He sat down, placed Etoile upon his lap and drew her legs up into a reverse-suspended-congress position with her ass hanging right over his big, slick cock. Soaked with Etoile's luscious juices and trickling bits of precum, the cock twitched in anticipation as Kazuo lowered Etoile down upon it ass-first.

"Ask and you shall receive, you naughty, naughty girl," Kazuo panted before pressing Etoile down and thrusting up to pierce her asshole. The oni groaned in delight at how tight the woman was, and at how easy it was to slip inside with all that lubrication. "Yeah, yeah! You're such a naughty girl! Oi, Octopus, c'mere and get a taste!"

Though Etoile might have been prepared for some good ol' fashioned anal courtesy of a giant, red oni's generous cock, she would soon be in for a welcome surprise. Octopus loomed in with a hazy, addled and lusty look on her face. Etoile's lust was still controlling her, as were so many more variables, and all for the best. The American blonde slid down between Etoile's upheld legs and reached out to them for use as handholds. She licked her lips, fluttered her eyelashes at Etoile, then leaned in close to suckle, nip and lap at the digital angel's pussy. There was no hesitation whatsoever- Octopus even purred in ecstasy, and how could she not? She could taste the best of two beings!~

And- of course- all the while Kazuo went back to work making Etoile feel the pleasure she could only have dreamed about!

"Aaaahhh, aaahhh, AAAAA-!!!"

All thought of fighting fled Etoile's mind - Her pale cheeks burning with a heady mix of embarassement and arousal, as the oni's cock churned within her-! Those heavy balls slapped against her luscious behind, her toes curling just so - the gorgeous brunette's moans coaxed from deep, deep within, as those fat fingers teased her rear passage-

"W, wha-" She let out a little gasp, a whine, as that cock slid out of her - As she was pulled *onto* the demon's lap...Her lissome legs drawn up! Wonderously flexible as the virtual vixen was, all she could manage was a yelp - Her eyes widening as she felt the bulbous cockhead, now slick with her own juices, pressing up against her most forbidden hole-!

"I, I..." Etoile panted - Her long, long lashes fluttering - "W, wait...Oooohhh, oooohhhhh~!!!"

Her cry echoed from the hall's walls, as her latex-sheathed form *bucked* - the schlllttt echoing so sinfully loud in her ears-! Her head lolling back, her visor flashing in dizzy patterns in time to her arousal - "Oh, oh, God-!" She could *feel* it - inch after inch of that bloated cock - plunging home, forcing her open...The sheer sensation of it making dark spots dance in her field of vision...

-And that was only the beginning! A light "Nnnn-!!!" thrummed from her silky throat, consternation - and arousal - flitting across her lovely featureas as Octopus knelt before her...The luscious blonde's tongue finding her sopping pussy, licking, tasting-! "Aaaaahhhhhhhh-!!!" Etoile managed, lovely features contorting in very, very pleasured anguish...The double-barreled assault sending shockwaves of pleasure racing up her spine-! She felt like she was floating, completely helpless to resist...Not that she *would* have, even if she could-!

The Digital Angel's mewls were so loud, so eager - As the lovely blonde's head dipped beneath her thighs, her perfect ass made to quaver each time the oni completed a thrust-! She could feel the *heat* building with her, her curves straining against her tight, tight costume...Her heels driving at the air, her lips parting just so in time to her moans-!

Can't - Can't hold it-

She was - She was going to *cum* - and she didn't know what would happen when she did-!

Well, given how much time it was taking Kazuo, that big red oni, to cum inside of Etoile's tight, tight puckered ass... If there was one thing Etoile should have figured was coming, it would be the inevitable tsunami headed her way. Kazuo was being a real champ with how he was holding on, and to prolong the inevitable, he decided to have some fun with Etoile's breasts. Now, in the heat of the moment he had forgotten if he had paid those puppies their due attention, but even if he did, there was no harm in working them over again!

"Y-you've been so patient... waiting for me to cum, huh?" Kazuo managed to whimper between rough, husky groans. His hands grasped Etoile's soft tits and squeezed them as if they were about to fly loose from all the fucking! "I wager... You'd like a lot of cum in your pussy, but your ass, girl... I couldn't bear pulling out now."

If there was a hint of apology in this oni's tone, it was overwritten by the lust dripping off his tongue. Kazuo squeezed harder and soon began to knead and rotate those soft tits in opposite directions before alternating after every fifth thrust. He wanted Etoile to scream his name, to beg for his cum, or just to continue mewling and whimpering away like the adorable Digital Angel she was. Either way, it was a welcome feeling when he finally had enough- his cock bristled and grew thicker before it surged deeper into Etoile's ass to the point where his balls were nestled right up against her forbidden entrance. With a wry shout the red oni exploded inside Etoile, and for the Digital Angel, she would receive quite the handsome reward!

Numerous thick ropes of hot, sticky cum would shoot right up inside her ass at the same time that Octopus, that plucky blonde cosplayer, latched onto Etoile's clit with those supple lips of hers. Kazou's cum was hot and refreshing at the same time, and with the excess seeping out of Etoile's ass despite the large cock damming it up, the woman would even smell it: a delightfully invigorating scent eerily similar to cinnamon!~

"Haa..." Kazuo leaned in and brushed his beard against Etoile's shoulder as he went to give her cheek a sloppy kiss before moving onto her lips. Once he was finished bucking his hips against her ass and emptying out his first load, he pulled his face away from the lithesome beauty and cooed. "Are you satisfied, my dear?"

(( Egads, sorry for keeping you. I've been sick for a few days and confined to bed. How would you like the next scene to play out? Would you like more from Kazuo at this moment? Send the details via PM if you'd like, and thank you for being so patient. ))

He was relentless-! But the feel of that cock, grinding against Etoile's inner walls - Utterly conquering the Digital Angel...It felt amazing-! As those fat fingers closed on her breasts - groping, kneading, those luscious orbs so firm yet yielding at once - her hips bucked...Her moans mingling with the Oni's grunts, her head lolling back just so-!

Whatever happened next, one thing was for sure: Etoile wasn't just *willing* - She was absolutely loving this. "Don't~" she panted out, slurring the words, her violet eyes hazy - "Don't take it out ~ <3"

As those heavy balls slapped against her shapely behind - Her slim fingers splayed on the ground beneath her, Etoile's shapely form made to *rear* beneath the oni's increasingly skilled assault - the heady pleasure on her lovely features made it oh-so-clear she wasn't going to last-! All thought of fighting was long-gone...With the blonde's head between her thighs, with that nimble tongue and those lips working her over, making her melt-

...She'd reached her absolute limit-!

"Nnnnnn, nnnnnn - KAZUOOOOOOOOO~!!! ~ <3"

And that was the sound of victory - Of the Digital Angel's sweet voice lifted in a *shriek*, the heady, shivery cry of a girl cumming her brains out! Her body convulsed, biting her lips so hard she tasted blood...Her wordless shriek pulsing from deep within, at the eruption in the very core of her being!

So hot. So thick. Cumming, again and again - each ragged pulse surging into her, filling her-! "Uuuu, uuuu, uuuuuu~!!!" Etoile managed, as Octopus's lips latched onto the hard pearl of her pleasure...Even in the throes of climax, it somehow made her cum *again* - Fireworks flashing in her field of vision, her lungs burning with the need for air...

White.

For one glorious moment, the magical girl stopped thinking - The dam had broken, and (Oh God) it felt amazing~! She was cumming, cumming, cumming, writhing and thrashing and gasping and pleading for more...Like putty in the oni's hands, wonderfully responsive, cum drooling down her inner thighs-!

"Haaaa, haaaa..." As she went limp - Her tight latex costume creaking, that full chest rising and falling, rising and falling in the Oni's grasp...Etoile's heady, breathless whimper mingled with the sloppy kiss - A sigh of absolute bliss thrumming from deep within! "Y, yes ~ <3" she heard herself coo...

The Seed...I have to-

After using up so much energy...It should've been drawn to her! That was the plan - Or at least, that was what she might've had a vague idea of doing, when this had all started-

...But what Etoile didn't know was - She wasn't the *only* possible host! No, there was one more...One she certainly wasn't expecting - the luscious blonde cosplayer fitting *all* the criteria for a magical girl-!

Just like before, the Oblivion Seed was sure to be dislodged from that poor, misunderstood oni and transferred into Etoile's control. The signs were there- Kazuo started to grunt and whimper as energy left his massive form and pooled together to form the outline of one of many infamous Oblivion Seeds out there. Still the oni kept Etoile right where he wanted her, which was to say, still impaled upon his big, thick, gnarly cock, but as time passed the impressiveness of that cock diminished, as did the oni's stature. In a minute the red-skinned creature shrank down with Etoile pinned on its lap until it resembled Kazuo as he once was: an old, lecherous gentleman who was practically dead to the world now that he had given out the fucking of his lifetime. Fortunately for Etoile, the old man was still alive- just winded- and his cock was still virile to some degree, though now Etoile could get up and get back to being a magical girl once again without fear of hurting herself on the dismount!

As for the Oblivion Seed, the magical relic looked as if it was going to come into Etoile's body, but instead, it flew towards the Laughing Octopus cosplayer and pierced her chest to hit her right in the heart. Now, that would've killed anybody, but the Oblivion Seed kept the woman alive and even made her stronger, complete with a grand flash of light and plenty of theatrical sparks. Octopus shrieked in alarm before mewling and moaning as pleasure swam through her veins, took her by storm and left her feeling like she had been reborn. And by all means, that was exactly the case!

After a few seconds, Etoile would be able to look over at Octopus to see her outfitted in a snazzy, form-fitting blue bodysuit with intricate cyan trim and decals. The woman sported short blonde hair with flared tips and bangs to match her new status while her eyes, green and glimmering, held power and authority. And yet, despite that, the American woman turned to Etoile and shot her a great toothy grin and the famous V-for-Victory gesture as she twisted her body into a proud yet provocative pose.

"Valkyrie Vera, at your service!~" The pose held for a couple seconds before Vera, as she now called herself- could very well be her real name- stumbled to the side, gasped and rubbed her temples. She took a few deep breaths and did her best to compose herself, and then she glanced back up at Etoile. "Woah... Ugh... M-my head... What happened?"

(Wow, Blue Moon is finally back!)

Etoile let out a gasp - A soft sigh of victory! - as she reached out for the humming, shimmering Oblivion Seed. It was hers...She'd won it! A delicious shudder raced through her form, as the Oni's cock twitched deep within her - But he was shrinking down, losing hulking muscle, becoming...

"O, oji-chan~?"

...The old man she'd flirted with on the way up to the stage? Well...She certainly hadn't seen *that* coming! He was dazed, but he had that slack, well-oiled smile on his face, that told her that he was just fine...Or if not, at least he'd gone out with the night of his *life*! Etoile's slim eyebrows arched at that...Sometimes, you just couldn't think of anything to say!

But then...Before her slim fingers could close on the Oblivion Seed, it darted away! "Wha-" Etoile had time to breathe out...But her motions were slowed from the absolute *pounding* she'd both endured *and* enjoyed. She just couldn't grab it in time-

Before the Seed away, and embedded itself into the gorgeous cosplay blonde she'd 'deputized'! Light flared...A swirling radiance beaming around her, so briliant Etoile had to cover her eyes - Dark spots dancing in her vision, her lips curving in a disbelieving 'O'! "V, valkyrie Vera?" she echoed...All right, she hadn't seen *that* coming! Somehow - somehow - the Seed had merged with the woman. Wasn't she too old to be a magical girl...?

Well, she wouldn't have much time to consider that - Her gaze caught, and held, but the gorgeous blonde before her...Transfigured, her form sheathed in a shimmering, glossy bodysuit. Etoile was on her feet, her hand to her mouth - Her eyes so very, very wide...This was going to be hard to explain.

"I..." she began, searching for the words - Taking a tentative step forward, her hand coming to rest on the woman's arm. "You're - You're a Digital Angel! A magical girl - L, like me!"

Oh, boy. Where would she even start?

"I'll - I'll explain everything...But we have to leave, and now~!"

She'd have to find a convenient rooftop or something...It wouldn't be long before other people got here, and they'd better be away from this place by then!

"Uh... A what?" Vera, the American blonde-turned-magical-girl, reached up to grasp Etoile's hand in an attempt to pry her away from her arm, but she paused halfway and looked confused. She was connected to Etoile now in the same way a vampire was to a fledgling they had just 'embraced'. Vera wobbled where she stood before straightening up as if instilled with purpose once again. "Leave? Oh! Oh yes, you're right! Here, come with me!"

Whatever magical, corruptive effects that were in play in that convention room at the time had fizzled out, were dispelled or were in the process of being sucked back into the earth to whatever crazy hell they originated from. Even the cackling goblins who were enjoying themselves with some particularly busty and unfortunate cosplayers began to shake and destabilize before vanishing with shrieks of agony. In due time the convention room was back to normal, though in 'atmosphere' only. Booths were still overturned, cosplayers and convention-goers were dazed and confused, pools of 'white goo' were scattered here and there and some electrical equipment was damaged beyond repair. It was a chaotic mess, but since it was settling, the chances of Etoile and her new protege getting noticed and questioned were growing higher by the second.

Vera reached out and took Etoile by the hand to lead her out a backdoor. The warm, reinvigorating neon-stained air of Tokyo greeted the two magical girls as they found themselves in a back alley- secluded and discrete. Even better was the nearby ladder/fire escape system that led onto the rooftop, though it was up to Etoile if she wanted to converse in an alleyway or up on a rooftop as per superheroine protocol.

"Oh my god, this is the weirdest thing ever," Vera complained as she looked her outfit over. She let go of Etoile and grasped her own breasts with an intrigued grimace before nodding in approval. "Jeez... Jeez! What the hell? Did I grow a size or something? What the hell happened, anyway?"

It was *so* strange, seeing another magical girl in the flesh! Etoile's lissome legs coiled beneath her, as she sprang from the exit to the rooftop...And to her surprise, Vera followed - Without the slightest hint of strain. She knew that there were other magical girls out there somewhere...But other than urban rumors, she'd yet to run into one herself!

And now...This. The Digital Angel was aware that something wasn't right about Vera. The other woman was - Well, she was taking orders a little too easily. She seemed...disorientated. No, it was more than that...She was eager to obey! That thought sent a guilty little thrill through Etoile, a sigh of relief purring from her lips as she considered the convention hall...That'd been messy, but it didn't look like any permanent harm had been done!

"I...Oh my~!" she breathed, her eyes widening minutely - As she realized, dimly, what had happened. She must've attuned the Oblivion Seed somehow...And it'd been drawn to the nearest host - Vera! Somehow, she'd created another magical girl-

...Though Vera was very, very much a woman!

"It's...Well, it's a little hard to explain~" Etoile said - Her hand pressed to her own impressive bosom! "That thing - The Oblivion Seed - it turned you into a Digital Angel...Like me. We're - Sort of the defenders of this world, keeping monsters from invading..." Her voice trailed off. There was a lot more to it, but she certainly couldn't tell Vera about the search for Oblivion Seeds...And what might happen if a Digital Angel found thirteen!

"-I suppose you could say that you're a superheroine now," she offered, by way of explanation...Even as she took a step closer, her hands - tentatively - coming to rest on Vera's hips. "The way you're feeling now - It's because of the energies you're channeling. The power you've been imbued with..."

Oh, my. The woman's already-impressive bust had *definitely* gone up a cup-size!

Softer, now. Huskier. "How do you feel~?"

Etoile's slim fingers traced slow patterns against Vera's skintight costume - Her cosplay outfit, magically transmuted into Digital Angel Vera's regalia. She leaned in a little closer, her hand rising...Her heart pounding in her chest, as she cupped a full breast. "And - I think you're my sidekick now...What do you say to that?"

Her lips were *so* close to the blonde's - Her pulse coming faster, faster. What *else* could she ask Vera to do...?

Vera looked like a strong, capable American woman in her own right. Standing there on the rooftop of this convention center like a true, bonefide superheroine garbed in a tight-fitting blue uniform, Vera was every bit a good model, and then some. But when Etoile came close and rested those soft hands on her hips, it was as if the Digital Angel had just removed all sense of self-confidence and power from Vera. In an instant the blonde woman's posture went from strong and imposing to endearing and attentive, as if this were a mere schoolgirl in the presence of someone she loved more than she did herself. The blonde's beautiful blue eyes darkened with lust, adoration and submission, and this only increased as Etoile got closer and closer.

"H-how do I..." The new magical girl's eyelashes fluttered; she could feel Etoile's heart beating in her chest like a war drum echoing for all to hear. No... Not Etoile's. Her mistress's. "Aah..."

The new girl's costume was so deliciously tight and formfitting that Etoile would be able to see, as clear as day, the shape of her full breasts. Even more, there appeared two protrusions; her hard nipples standing proud in their arousal. Vera couldn't bare to leave her mistress hanging there with her plush lips pursed and so close! Again Vera seemed to sway and lose control of herself until she pressed against Etoile's body, crashing and molding against that shapely form with her own soft, husky and delightful body. Her full breasts rolled against Etoile's own as her lips came down and kissed the Digital Angel- not at all caring if this was taboo or a mistake of clouded judgement.

In the kiss the intention was clear: Vera felt wonderful, but only because Etoile was so close. She felt that she could do anything that was asked of her. And, as of that moment, all the signs Vera was giving Etoile pointed to her saying, with great conviction, that she wanted to be Etoile's sidekick... Her hireling, follower, pleasure slave, whatever it was that her mistress wanted her to be!

"Yeeessss...!~" Vera cooed out her answer after a few seconds of lip-smacking, soon recoiling and reeling back just an inch or so to hear Etoile's reaction... Or to wait feverishly for whatever she could do to her next!

Back
Top Bottom