Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Alien Zoo (KnightCreep X DonVoltonus)

(Love your current signature!)
I nodded and hugged Lask. "Do I have the futa's permission? I don't want her to attack me for touching her wife."

He laughed. "Of course you do dear." He chuckled. "Wouldn't want you to get hurt at all dear. You're much to useful!" He smirked, setting you down.

He chuckled, moving out of the room. "Shower up first, they audience only like a dirty bitch after the sex."

I nodded and took a quick shower. I made sure to wash my cock and asshole slowly for you to watch.

I got out of the shower and dried off. I made sure that my collar was on properly. "I don't think that we'll need the leash."

He chuckled. "A formality sweetie, for the first week here at least." He smirked, snapping it on. "Now come along, I'll put in the request to make you a hung kitty tonight."

He lets you into a small house-like living room, with a couch where a hung tiger futa was sitting, a feral tigeress licking her cock.

"Well then, I'll spread open that cute little booty of your's and make sure you fill my sweet little bitch."

Her walls were dripping with juices, push to his hilt around you. The futa chuckled, thrusting roughly up into you.

Back
Top Bottom