Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Alien Zoo (KnightCreep X DonVoltonus)

He smirked, walking into the bathroom and sitting down, patting his thick cock. "Wanna see if I taste like strawberries?" He teased, seated on the edge of the bathtub. "Or get right to burying this slimy meat in your ass?"

He smirked, letting you lap at the thick, shiny blue head seated atop his pink cockshaft, patting your head. "You know, you'd look really fucking good if they installed some little kitty ears and a tail."

"You really think so?" I asked with a blush. "I've thought about having that procedure done..." I went back to sucking. It felt like it was my rightful place.

"Hah! You have any idea how often the earth docs fuck that up?" He chuckled, cock shifting in size to perfectly fill your mouth. "Here you won't just have some floppy, furry flesh. They'll be neuro-linked to react like the real deal."

"Really?!" I asked. "Will... Will I still have my human ears will they be removed? I would prefer the latter." I went back to sucking on your slime cock.

"Ohh, full transition, hearing through the feline ears?" He asked, cock drooling blue precum, sweet and stringy. "It can be done, did you want a sheath too? Feline cock?"

"Yes and more yes!" I grinned. "I want to be a sexy kitty!" I swallowed the precum and kept sucking. My own penis was leaking its salty precum. I wanted the cock in my ass so much!

"Be a good boy and you might just get to be." He smirked, lifting him into his lap. "Now, lets stretch that ass out for the beast you'll be taking soon." He smirked, cock slimming down to fit, slowly pushing into your ass.

I cried out in a mixture of pain and pleasure. "Oh God yes! Stretch me!" I spread my legs out of instinct. "Please! I'll be a good kitty boy!"

"Not much choice, but I'll put in the request!" He laughs, thrusting deeply into you, cock swelling and changing shape in order to perfectly fill your small body up and spread you open.

I let out a cry of delight. "So big!" I started bouncing up and down Lask's cock.
(His slime could be very sweet and slightly addictive.

He smirked, bouncing you on his cock, a tentacle of slime with a cock head coming out to stuff your open mouth, the fluids sweet and revitalizing as the slime pre-cum runs down your throat.

I eagerly sucked on the penis head. The slime was delicious! I bounced on Lask's shaft, not caring about the slight pain I was recieving.

He smirked, adjusting his cock to ensure you're stretched but not hurt, his slick blue slime coating your insides. "Go ahead and beg me to cum. I'm pretty much your master here, so you really should learn to pleasure me."

"Please Lask! Please cum in me! I need it! I'll do anything, just please cum!" I begged. My cock was leaking a lot of precum. I was so close to cumming!

He smirked, pulling you down to his hilt, thick blue cum spurting into your ass and your mouth. "So...you wanna be a male kitty? Or a female kitty, huh?"

"A cute feminine male kitty!" I moaned after I swallowed. "Please, Master. I'll do anything..."

He chuckled. "Well the crowd might like you to be a well hung kitty for some of the female beasties." He chuckled, patting your head. "How would you feel about a big meaty kitty dick huh?"

"Could I still be feminine if I do have a big cock, Master? I want to look attractive for the male beasts," I giggled.

"Of course darling, with a body like that you're a natural bitch! Most likely the females will pin you down and rape you anyways." He taunted. "We do have work to do first, but We'll see about changing you tonight."

I giggled and grinned. "Natural born bitch... I like the sound of that..." I kissed Lask on the lips.

Lask chuckled, sliding him up and off, his cum soaking in and making you more elastic. "First however, we have a female for you to breed, so hopefully you have more cum."

I nodded and grinned. "What is she?is she sexy? Is she nice?" I tried to stand up but wobbled a lot.

He chuckled. "Well see, we have a futa here, and her mate is a female tiger. Problem is, futas are sterile, so you get to knock her wife up while she has her way with you."

Back
Top Bottom