Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Alien Zoo (KnightCreep X DonVoltonus)

KnightCreep

Pulsar
I groaned as I woke up. "Where am I..." I then realized that I had a collar on my neck and was leashed to the ground. "What the fuck?!"

You can feel the grass under your hands and knees, smooth, realistic, but definately synthetic. In front of you, you can see a plexiglass window where people sit watching you, as if waiting for a show. All different shapes and sizes of creature look in, not a human in sight. You appear to be chained up in a little zoo exhibit.

I gasped at what I saw. They could see everything of mine, my hairless body, black hair, brown eyes, and pale skin. I tried to hide from their view, but I couldn't move far enough. I stared at the creatures behind the glass.

A door clanked open in the wall behind you, something large stepping out. The creature was build akin to a large cock, but with an eyeless head and plated body of red, chitinous shell. The beast flicked out a long black tongue to taste the air, bladed tail swaying as he approached your exposed rear.

I turned around and gasped. I struggled, trying to get the collar or leash off, but I couldn't.

The beast walked over, sniffing at your ass curiously, long tongue running over your ass, the slick black flesh rubbing coldly over your puckered hole. The crowd clapped slightly, watching intently. The beast's cock could be seen slipping out, 10 inches of slimy black flesh with a thickly knotted base, pointed cockhead, and a fat knot at the base.

(You can take longer to reply on this rp for bigger posts.)

I groaned and struggled. "Please! Please stop!" I begged, knowing that it wouldn't help. The tongue felt... arousing. 'NO!' I thought. 'You can't think like that!' When I saw the cock, I screamed, begging the aliens to let me go.

The beast mounted you eagerly, rubbing his length over your tight little hole before slowly pushing into you. The pointed head makes it easy for him to open you out around the cock, ridges tugging on your insides as he pushes up into your hole, cock drooling cold, stringy pre.

I cried out in pain and pleasure. "Oh God! That feels so good!" I couldn't help it. I absolutely loved the feeling. I saw the aliens clapping and some even rubbing their crotches. I realized what I was to them: nothing but entertainment. Not that I minded as long as I got pounded by this handsome beast. "What are you?!"

He responded with only a low snarl, pushing deeper into you, drooling sticky grey saliva on your neck. The knot was soon slamming against your ass, starting to try and spread you even further to the cheers of the crowd. They seem to love your enjoyment of the act.

I moaned loudly and spread my legs. For some reason, I wanted to please this creature and the crowd. My penis was leaking precum on the synthetic grass. "More!" I begged the beast. "Don't stop! I need it!"

The beast hissed, slamming the swollen, throbbing knot up into your tight ass. Thick, stringy reddish jism spurting into you with palpable force, the knot swelling and pressing against your prostate as he came.

I screamed in delight and came multiple times, completely emptying my balls. I collapsed and looked back at the creature. 'This life might not be as bad as I thought...' I thought with a grin.

A small whistle sounds off and the people clear out, the beast pulling out of you and leaving you alone in the room. Soon after an alien male (nsfw) walked in, chuckling lightly.

"Well, looks like they chose right!" He smirks, unhooking you from the floor and taking your leash. "Welcome to your new home carbon boy, slut that you are you're gonna love it here."

"Where am I? Who are you? What are you? What was that creature?" I asked. I followed the slime creature to where ever he was taking me. "Why am I here other than to be fucked senseless?"

He leads you to a reclined chair from the cum to drain into a collection jar. "You're on JX-520, a spacestation that's pretty much just like a zoo on earth. Except, for the sex shows and the sperm collection like you were just doing." He smiles, gently pressing on your belly. "You can call me Lask, I'm a silicon based life form from a planet with some pretty jagged mountains and such, so being goop is the best way to move. That beast was a Xenohound, a domesticated creature often kept as a pet or lover."

I moaned as the cum came out of my ass. "And... Why did you chose me? How can you be silicon based? I thought that that was impossible. Lask, what are you to me? Why are you here with me?"

"They chose you by body and brain chemistry. No point abducting a specimen that's just going to die of allergic reaction or something." He smiled. "I'm your handler, here to make sure you're healthy, get you to shows on time, and make sure you're a good boy."

"And, hypothetically, what happens should I disobey? I won't disobey if I keep getting hung beasts like that Xenohound to pound me senseless. I loved getting pounded by him way too much to fight. You said that they were either pets or lovers. Could he be my pet and lover?"

He laughed. "Nah, red ones are pretty rare, that's why he's here. Keep working shows like that and being good though, and you'll be moved from slave to full on employee." He smirked, letting the fingers on one hand extend down like whips. "If you're bad however, it's whipping and paddling."

"All the more reason to behave," I whimpered. "Will... Will I ever be allowed to return to Earth?" The last bit of cum came out of my rear. I panted and smiled.

"No, but soon you won't want to, especially if you're good. You'll even be allowed to buy things." He smiles, caressing your cock. "Shall I show you to your room? It's an hour before your next show."

"Yes please. Will you stay with me?" I moaned. "Please... Don't stop touching my cock... It feels so good..."

He chuckled, helping him up. "Well, I am supposed to help you settle in. And giving you a good deep slime-cleaning will help the next show." He grinned, leading him to a bedroom, much like a small motel, with a tiny kitchen area to one side with a small fridge and microwave-like device, a main area with a bed and a tv, and a bathroom with a nice tub as well.

I smiled. "Then please give me a smile cleaning, Lask. Please." I held his hand and smiled at him. I felt so submissive, and I loved it!

Back
Top Bottom