Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Queen's Slave (KnightCreep X Firestarter09)

"There are males, but they are slaves. They were ruthless and bloodthirsty before we took control. They would slaughter each other like they were icarsi!"

"Im assuming you used some type of drug, or something that made them feminine?" I asked my master, such a weird question i just had to ask.

"We removed the testicles of the stronger ones. The rest are pounded by futas year round. We used their sperm with volunteer females to breed and continue our species."

"Can't futas reproduce as well?" I asked my mistress. "Do you make the ones who have there testicles cut off, become girls?" I saw one of the futa crewmembers getting bj off to the side. She seemed to be enjoying it.

"Futa sperm very rarely produces proper offspring. The castrated ones are slaves. They remain male, but are more submissive and more feminine in appearance. All slaves have the hair on their heads completely removed."

"Proper offspring?" I asked curious as to what she meant. "Wouldn't it be more efficent to make more fertile females, from the castrated men?"

"Non deformed offspring," I said. "If we did that, we would have no slaves. We might as well make all of them female. We would have no proper offspring. Our species would be doomed."

Back
Top Bottom