Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I need to vent

M

MoonWarlock

I have been roleplaying for about 10-15 years know and things have just built up over time.

I know people have real life to deal with as do I. I accept that part and deal with it. What really gets to me and it has built up is when people do come back and just ignore you for whatever reason.

If you really don't want to rp with that person anymore...just let them know. I have found myself being put into that box and I don't like what it has been doing to me. I know some might say...be stronger or move on.

Yeah sure...but after so many years is wears you done.

I think most of us that have been in the game for quite a few years have stories similar to this. I'm sorry that this seems to happen to you repeatedly. *gentle hugs* It's good to vent sometimes, though. Do you feel any better now that you've gotten it off your chest?

I do feel some what better. To talk to those that ditched me and find out way...that would help. I think that might be pushing things a bit and I don't want to go down that road.

If you don't open a line of communication with them and ask what's going on, then you're writing your own story as to what's going on. If you want closure on this it's up to you to contact each of them and have a civil discussion with them.

Conflict is hard! It's one thing I constantly work on to improve professionally so I know how difficult it is to make yourself do.

I have contacted them...many times. Some have been gone over a year...still gone. Others have come back and will not respond.

Good job! Since you've reached out to them then you've made the right decision to try to communicate. Now take the next step and realize that you can't make them respond to you and if they'll do that then it's not worth letting them control your emotions. Move on and find the partners you deserve. :)

Hey there.
Often those who dump and disappear will not explain. They're not worth your time ;)

Sighs...I know....part of me keep the flame alive. It really brought me into a deep depression. What everybody is saying is very true. I need to keep moving on and don't look back.

Back
Top Bottom