Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Craving Seductresses & Harems

Choochie

Supernova
Think it's time for a slightly updated post, the other one might be a bit small and detract prospective partners! Either way, I am, once again, looking for more partners to RP with me!

A little bit about me
----------------------
I'm a fairly laid back individual, I like to RP so you can expect multiple posts per day unless I'm extremely busy with something else, I like to chat OOCly a little bit to make sure both of us are still happy with the Roleplay, and I prefer PM RP'ing to anything else, to the point it's almost all I exclusively RP through. (I say 'almost' because I can be enticed by an RP enough to do it via thread, but I do not do messengers.)

What I'm looking for
-----------------------
On Bluemoon, I'm mostly looking for smut rps, I enjoy a little bit of story with it, but it's certainly not -all- I'm here for. Story is fine, but it does need to be accompanied by some fun times, in my opinion! For most roleplays, I generally prefer to play a younger male (15-21, as per site rules.) to an older female/seductress (and if possible, gathering a harem of women for him to enjoy.) Being younger, I also do prefer to be submissive, but I can play dominant/switch if that's what my partner would enjoy. I'm pretty flexible with kinks, but my hard no's are anything extreme like hardcore BDSM, pegging, watersports, scat, blood, snuff, etc. They're non-negotiable, they just turn me off pretty badly. Everything else, however, is pretty much negotiable if you want to ask me.

My #1 Kinks!
---------------
1. Ageplay (me as younger)
2. Sub/Dom Play (me as sub, but can play dom, of course!)
3. Harems (who doesn't love a group of women loving on ya?)
4. Sexy/Slutty Clothing
5. Oral
6. Titfucks
7. Multiple/Messy Orgasms/Facials/Risk of Pregnancy
8. Prehensile tongues
9. Seduction (always fun when someone can play a seductress really well.)
10. Incest

Of course, there are ones I failed to mention but this is pretty much it! As far as kinks go, as I said above, aside from extreme kinks everything is pretty negotiable, I try to be as flexible as I can for my partners.
"Bad girls" with tattoos and a wild side are also great.

Fandoms! (Below are some Fandoms of women I'd love to play with.)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dragon Ball Z
Naruto
Touhou
Monster Girl Quest (Game)
Violated Hero (Game)
Sailor Moon
WWE Girls
Pokemon (Not into Anthro besides for a few girls such as (and I know some aren't Pokemon) Lola Bunny, Krystal Starfox, Blaziken, Lopunny, Gardevoir and Renamon, but I do enjoy gijinka/human-Pokemon hybrids)
Hyperdimension Neptunia
Kid Icarus
Disney Girls
Krystal Starfox
Lola Bunny
Digimon

Other Interests
-----------------
Monster Girls
Kitsune
Neko-girls
Dog-girls
MILFs

As for plots, I have a few ideas if you want to hear them - ones such as MILF/Monster Girl Mansions, with some adventure plots of course, but if you've got some of your own or want to create one together, that is of course, fine as well!

Please send me a PM if you're interest in a roleplay with me so we can get started! ^_^ Looking forward to hearing from some of you! And thanks for taking the time to read through my rambling!

Back
Top Bottom