Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Keeping up with the Jones (Kassy & Business Casual)

Though Jason was abandoning his sister and his new Latina lover it seemed they quickly became friendly, tag teaming Hector's cock while Rita rubbed at Kassy's clit. With the two girls occupied he set his sights on Kelsie, one his first crushes as a child and so quickly he'd realize every wet dream he had about her.

Kelsie seemed unfazed by the orgy unraveling before them, showing no hesitation to walk over to Jason and take his thick cock into her hands, marveling at its size. "All those years of mowing your lawn I was hoping you'd invite me in for something more refreshing than lemonade. But that's okay, we'll just make up for lost time right now." He said before Tiffany started bitching about the Mexicans gunning for her, offering to join him and Kelsie.

"Fuck off, Tiffany. Everyone in this family thinks you're a bitch. And if you know what's good for you you'll fill yourself with at least three Mexican cocks. Otherwise you might need to start worrying about your life. Swallow that racial pride and swallow some beaner cock!" He encouraged her, not wanting to deal with his dad's old side piece. He was a cunt for cheating on their mother, and with this slut no less. He wouldn't give her the time of day, not when Kelsie was right in front of him.

As Kelsie stroked his cock he leaned forward and took her lips with passion. "You want to do this right here or up in a room?" He asked her as he grabbed hold of her perfect ass. "Either way, that dress has got to go."

Tiffany scoffed, "Well fuck you...fuck your whole fucked up family!" Tiffany stormed off, stepping over the piles of bodies squirming on the floor, and just like that she was gone.

Kelsie smiled, "Right here, right now big boy, My tubes are tied so feel free to fill me up!" She smiled, grabbing the bottom hem of her dress and hiking it up, she grabbed her panties and pulled them to one side and turned so her back was facing Jason and she was facing the scene of Renee getting pounded by the Mexican gangsters. "I always wanted to join a swingers club, Renee your family is so fucking hot!"

Kassy opened her mouth as did Rita as Hector exploded his hot seed all over the two girls' faces. Kassy licked the Beaner's seed from his sister's face eagerly and the two girls giggled happily. Rita's brown tits were slimed with her brother's goo so Kassy dropped down and licked them clean, taking her time to swirl her tongue around the dark brown nipples and Rita giggled at being tickled. Hector, exhausted faded back, dropping onto the couch near where Betty was being double stuffed.

"So I know you gotta stay a virgin, but can I still eat your pussy?" Rita asked. "... in school I've always wondered what you white bitch's pussy tasted like."

"Yes, god yes, lay down and we'll 69" Kassy answered. Kassy climbed on top of Rita and the two teen girls proceeded to munch each other's cunts.

The orgy was a complete success, and as Kassy awoke the next morning in Jason's bed next to Rita and her brother's sticky spent forms she wiped the sleep from her eyes. Rita, Kassy and Jason were all in the bed while the older woman Kelsie was passed out on the floor. Kassy got up and sneered down at her Mother's friend. She couldn't believe how much her brother had lusted after the skank and found her self ruminating on it. Her mouth tasted horrible, and she worked up a big wad of spit and let it slowly drip from her lips down onto the unconscious woman's forehead. She didn't wake but absentmindedly shrugged away in her sleep. "Cunt!" Kassy whispered and angrily strode from the room.

Down the hall she checked in her room, well it used to be her room, now Jason's room was her room and this was just another bedroom. Things had changed since they'd started this criminal adventure. Inside her former bed room Heather and Betty slept holding each other. Kassy wondered what happened to the twins, but then remembered that they couldn't stay the night. Jason had warned them that if they told anyone what happened or didn't show up for the auction, then he'd send some of the new security force to come retrieve them.

Next was the master bedroom, formerly her mother and father's room. Inside Renee, Shelly and two of the Mexican gangster's that Hector had left here for security were all sleeping in the bed. Jesus...and.....shit she didn't remember the other one's name, but she supposed it didn't matter, they were just hired help.

Kassy strode downstairs and saw the disaster that was their living room. The place was trashed, covered in gallons of bodily fluid and sweat. The front door was still destroyed but atleast somebody had leaned the remains up against the frame. The couch was ruined, no amount of cleaning was going to make it right again, Betty had lost bowel control at some point and painted it brown. "Fuck me...." She gasped, plugging her nose and walking out into the cleaner kitchen. She fixed a pot of coffee, poured herself a cup and then strode out into the backyard, stark naked, to get some fresh air.

There she found herself staring at her father's fresh grave as she sipped the coffee. "Daddy, I'm sorry for what happened to you, but you should see us now. You'd be sooo proud. Jason has got us a real opportunity to succeed here. We are going to be filthy rich as well as feared and respected. Maybe if you weren't busy fucking that skank Tiffany you could have come up with something as brilliant as this...." It was then that the thought occurred to her. Tiffany could really fuck things up and there was nothing more dangerous than a person who'd been humiliated. If Tiffany decided to call the cops this might all come crashing down before they could ever get it off the ground and running. She was going to have to do something about that bitch, maybe her father wanted some company down there in the dirt, it would suit her right for cheating on their mother with the skank.

Once Jason woke up, she inform him of what she was planning to do. She'd take the two Mexican Security Guards over to pay Tiffany a little visit while he and the girls got the house ready for the Auction.

Jason frowned slightly as Kelsie mentioned that she'd had her tubes tied. "Really? Well fuck, I was wanting to put a baby in you since I was gen. Guess I'll have to settle for just filling your cunt with cum." It was a fair settlement and he found himself filling her multiple times throughout the night, eventually ending the evening with the older woman passed out on the floor before joining Rita and his sister in bed. He'd said all day they'd end up sharing a bed, and he blew his last load of the night in Rita before everyone else passed out.

The scene the next morning was more depraved than any frat party could possibly hope to create, resulting in random beds being filled with young women, MILFs, and random Mexicans. It was a sight to truly behold as Jason woke up to his sister explaining the issue they had with Tiffany. "Why must there always be a problem? Go ahead, take a few of Hector's men and finish her off. I'll talk to him about getting a cleaning crew. I'm sure he knows one." He said before kissing his sister's lips. Even the foul taste of the previous night couldn't keep his love away from her.

Jason gave Rita a slap on the ass to wake her up before finding Kelsie on the ground with a wad of spit on her face, surely belonging to Kassy, knowing his sister was jealous of his longtime crush. He gave her face a light slap with the head of his cock. "Up and at 'em." He said before taking Rita downstairs to her brother.

Hector seemed to be waking up on the couch as he came down, Jason greeting him with a smile. "Have a good time last night, man?" Jason asked, already knowing the answer. "My sister is going to take a few of your men and deal with a problem. But if we're going to hold this auction then I'm going to need some clean up help. I'm guessing you know some people if you've dealt with crime scenes before? Well with the amount of cum and the pile of shit over there I'd call this a crime scene. Let's get a group on cleanup while I deal with our bidders."

Kassy walked upstairs and found the outfits that Jason had purchased the other day, inside she found exactly what she was looking for. Along with the sexy clothes and lingerie was some bondage gear and it was absolutely perfect. She pulled the tight black latex outfit on and surveyed herself in the mirror. "I look like a fucking supervillianess!" Kassy preened at the sight.

It was black latex, head to toe with six inch high heels on the thigh high boots. The sleeves and gloves were spiked from shoulder to wrist. The bodice had an integrated corset that gave her young body an impossible hourglass shape. The crotch was completely removable and had harnessing brackets for some sort of sex toy installation, she guessed one of her mother's dildos could be quickly modified to become a strap-on; possibly something for later.

Kassy reached down and picked up the mask, the thing was cool, with catwoman-like eye holes as well as a place for your ponytail coming out the top. It had more spikes which ran up from the brow to the top of the head, but the mouth was all wrong. It was a zippered hole barely big enough for her lips. She grabbed a pair of scissors and chopped the portion from the top of the nose to under her chin off so that the bottom of her face was exposed. "Perfect", she said as a wolf's grin appeared on her mouth.

Kassy grabbed one of her mother's designer Bruberry black trench coats to hide her new costume. She strode downstairs and saw several of the men Hector had left for security cleaning up the mess. The men caught one look at her and started in with the catcalls. "la mala perra", "coño malvado", they called out a series of mexican slang.

"Not quite boys, You can call me 'The Kunt Kicker'!" Kassy announced her new nickname that matched her Sex Mafia persona. She pointed at two of the beefiest badboys in the the room, Jesus and Vic would be her henchmen for today.

"Goddamn Kassy, you look like one bad ass bitch." Rita suddenly announced, she'd been in the den with Jason watching him work his magic on the internet in preparation for the auction. "I want to come with you!" Rita asked. "JASON, I'm taking Rita with me!" Kassy called out.

"Sure baby, You can be my evil sidekick." Kassy announced as she swirled her finger in the air letting her new crew know it was time to go get their hands dirty. Jesus had a panel van outside and Kassy and Rita opened the back door and were about to jump in when the biggest Pitbull Kassy's ever seen in her entire life came barking at them. It had a massive chain and choke collar holding it at bay in the back of the van. Kassy jumped back, but Rita seemed unaffected. "SIT!" She screamed at the massive muscle bound dog and it obeyed the small girl. "It's okay Kassy, he's trained, his name is Choppa." Kassy cautiously climbed into the back of the van and found Rita was correct the dog seemed pacified. Jesus and Vic drove

They pulled up outside Tiffany's big house. It was bigger than their own and the car sitting in the driveway was really expensive. It was her husband's, a man Kassy knew from school. Mr. David Allen was the school's guidance counselor and everyone had always gossiped about him giving kids advice when he couldn't even keep his wife from cheating on him. The poor sonavabitch was going to get the surprise of his life today.

"Okay listen up, they have a tiny lap dog, you know like a Shitzu or some shit. He walks it up and down the street the whole time. Rita, you take Choppa and wait till you see him, then let Choppa get after the tiny dog. This should scare Mr. Allen back into his house, you'll act like your trying to be a good citizen and exchange information, once he lets you in, we'll be right behind you. Understand?" Kassy issued her commands, "Ci!" Her new soldiers replied.

Jason smirked and looked up from his laptop as Kassy came in wearing her bondage gear under one of their mother's trench. She looked like the crazy bitch you wanted to fuck but wouldn't dare dream of fucking with. He let out a joking sigh as she told him she'd be taking Rita along too. "Well fuck, I was beginning to think she was more into you than she was me. Take care of that bitch Tiffany and be back in time to get cleaned up, the auction is tonight at 10pm." He announced, getting up to kiss his sister and swat Rita's ass to send them off.

With his sister and Rita gone he needed someone to attend to him as he finished up work on the auction. "Kelsie!" He shouted out, his longtime crush of a MILF still asleep even though it was almost noon. "Get your ass over here, everyone's working but you. You don't want to be lazy on your second day, do you?" He joked as she woke up and made her way to him.

He shoved her under the desk and forced his cock into her throat, grabbing at her tits for a moment before turning back to the computer. "Betty! Did they clean your shit up yet?!" He called out, wanting to embarrass her for letting her bowels go. He had to keep these girls in line, and making fun of one for shitting during anal was a part of it.

The day drove onward for him and by the evening they had a small stage set up over his father's grave with dim lighting in the backyard for the auction. Jason was starting to receive texts from various international businessmen telling him their flights had arrived. Only one cancelled, to which an "Alright, your loss." Was sent.

Rita saw Mr. Allen and started walking toward him, his little yip-yip dog en-tow. She reached down and made sure the latch on Choppa's collar wasn't fully latched. Mr. Allen recognized Rita from school and raised his hand to greet her. "Rita! Hey what are you doing in my neck of the woods?....ahhhh is that dog friendly?" He asked nervously, pulling on his tiny dog's leash.

"Yeah he's real nice!" Rita called back as they closed the distance, and right then Choppa growled and pulled against the leash, the coupling gave way and the monster pitbull tore off straight for the man and his sissy dog. Mr. Allen gasp, trying to reel his tiny dog in on it's leash but the pitbull was fast and set upon the miniature dog with spit flying and a cacophony of yelps and snarls.

"Oh my god, please get your dog!" Mr. Allen screeched, a little effeminately. He tried to reach down and separate the two dogs but as soon as his hand got near Choppa the dog spun around and bit the air like he wanted to take Mr. Allen's hand off. He pulled his hand back quickly but still managed to get nipped on the thumb. "Oh GOD he's killing him!" David cried out helplessly.

The truth was Choppa wasn't killing the tiny dog, although it did look like he was. The giant dog's mouth was completely encompassing the tiny shitzu's head and neck, but he wasn't trying to kill it. Instead he was simply holding it in place while the rear of him humped the air near the tiny dogs ass. It turned out that the shitzu was a female and ol' Choppa was looking to do some fucking of his own.

Rita rushed forward and grabbed Choppa's collar yanking him hard. At first the the big dog didn't let go and as she jerked it, the little dog came with him. She whacked him on his head, and then booted Choppa directly in the ass, finally he let go and the tiny dog took off toward the Allen residence yelping and screeching with Mr. Allen following closely behind. He grabbed his tiny dog and ran into his house, slamming the door behind him. Rita reattached the leash to Choppa and tied him to the fence post outside the Allen's house. She walked up to the door and innocently knocked lightly. "Mr. Allen...Mr. Allen...is your dog alright?" She said in her most innocent voice.

The door cracked open and from the van across the street Vic, Jesus and Kassy watched on as Rita was allowed entry. The door started to close, but stopped just a few inches open. Rita had done her job perfectly. Vic threw the Van in drive and they pulled up into the driveway, Kassy threw open the door and strode out in her new Kunt Kicker outfit she felt indestructible. She strode across the lawn grabbing Choppa's chain and snapping the dog into a heeled position, no growling this time, Kassy was in charge.

Vic and Jesus followed close behind as their new leader confidently strode up to the ajar front door and booted it in. Just inside the door Rita stepped aside, unsurprised, but Mr. Allen gasp and jumped back as the black latex covered figure marched in with the terrifying dog at her side and two big gangster's following immediately behind her. "Oh my god!!! What is this?" He cried out, dropping his traumatized little dog and reeling back.

"What in god's name is going on down there David?" Tiffany called from upstairs.

"It's a home invasion!!! Call the police!" David yelled and started to bolt.

"Get'em boys!" Kassy commanded and sent Jesus and Vic into action. The stormed passed her and grabbed a hold of David before he could get too far.

Kassy stalked toward the stairs, and jogged up them, her hard heels clicking menacingly on the stairs. She reached the top and saw a bedroom door violently slam shut. She didn't stop, hitting the door and throwing back open. There Tiffany was curled up behind her bed, trying to hide while dialing on her cell phone. "Choppa...sick balls!" Kassy commanded and let the dog's chain go.

Choppa jumped the bed in a single leap as Tiffany started to scream in terror. She dropped the phone as the dog latched onto her arm and began to shake. The massive beast snarled and tugged, dragging the shrieking woman from out behind the bed and into the middle of the floor. Kassy strode forward and placed a heel on the back of Tiffany's neck. "You know who I am bitch?" Kassy commanded.

Choppa, still horned up from fucking the little dog earlier was still revving to go. Kassy reached down and tugged the bitch's dress upward exposing her stocking covered ass. "Get you some boy...you deserve it!" Kassy said as she motioned the dog toward Tiffany's backside. Choppa let go of Tiffany's arm and immediately mounted the middle aged screaming woman. The dog humped pressing his large sex organ into Tiffany's ass and nipping at her back. "NNOOO GOD STOP ITS RAPING ME!!!" Tiffany wept.

Kassy squatted down, grabbing a handful of Tiffany's hair and yanking her head upward. "Cunt....You've fucked with the wrong family! This dog is gonna be a lot gentler with you than we are, you can trust me on that!" Kassy growled, her new gritty super villianess voice perking her own ears, she sounded powerful and she liked it.

While Kassy and Rita were out being the baddest bitches in town Jason was busy getting ready for the auction later that night. He had a crew of Hector's best men working on the stage, giving them some cash to get necessary supplies at what was a Mexican paradise--the Home Depot. Meanwhile he was busy handling his own issues leading the rest of the crew through cleanup and dress rehearsal. Most of the girls could fit into something of kassy's, the girl originally growing taller and then bustier, she had dresses of most sizes.

His biggest problem of the day came when Betty's mother Melissa started to get worried that her daughter wasn't home yet, and so logged into her Apple account to find her iPhone pinging over at the Killenbeck residence. She didn't think Betty and Kassy were friends so she decided to pay them a visit.

When she arrived she saw a few trucks out front and thought it strange, starting to worry that something was going on. Rather than call the cops the single mother took it upon herself to enter the home unannounced, finding a few Mexicans and spotting her daughter in the next room, nothing but a pair of panties on and her tattoos exposed. "What the hell is going on?!" She screamed, two of the Mexicans realizing there was intruder, quickly rushing her and grabbing her phone from her hand before tossing it to the ground and stomping it as they held her wrists. "Hey jefe! We got a problem!" They called to Jason.

Jason was upstairs trying on his father's suits for the auction that night when he heard them calling out. He was wearing a white suit with a red tie as he descended the stairs like a debonair god, seeing Betty cleaning in the kitchen as he saw her mother being held by the front door. "Did you bitches not turn Find My iPhone off? Holy fuck you're dumb, Betty. But that's on me, I shouldn't have trusted you girls to be that smart." He said as he grabbed Betty's ass, forcing her to her feet from her own pile of shit she was cleaning. "Come, we have a problem to deal with."

He led Betty into the living room where two Mexicans were holding Melissa by her arms, the fat cow of a woman scared and shrieking, fearing for her almost naked daughter and her own life. Jason reached forward and gave the woman a hard slap across the face, busting her lip as her daughter watched without flinching. You see, Betty was one of those typical Hot Topic girls who hated her mother and didn't give two shits if she was alive or dead. She'd give a shit from anal, but she wouldn't bat an eye at her mother's pain, one to ignore the woman who birthed her as much as she could.

"No love lost between you two, eh?" He said with a smirk as another Mexican passed by. "Raúl, go make sure these bitches don't have tracking on their phones. Betty sprung a leak and let her mommy come over." He said, keeping up the horrible puns about her accident. But back to the issue at hand. "So Betty, how should we handle this issue?" He asked, wrapping his arm around her and grabbing her tit right in front of her mother, the woman still kicking, fearing for her life with good reason as two bulky Mexicans held her.

Betty truly didn't care, she knew Jason meant business and she was actually getting turned on my the danger of the scene. Finally, in typical emo bitch careless tone she muttered "Kill her." To him, a slightly devious smirk curling to his lips as she realized what she'd said. "Betty, welcome to the family." He responded before taking her lips with his own, forcing his tongue down her throats as he moved her between him and her mother.

He wrapped his arms around Betty as they passionately kissed like something out of a My Chemical Romance video. But instead of moving his hands down to her ass he wrapped them around her mother's throat, suffocating the woman as he kissed her daughter, not making Betty watch as he killed her mother, but instead looking right into the dying woman's eyes himself. After a full minute her airway was collapsed, her lungs empty, and her heart stopped. Betty's only parent was dead, another victim of the local Sex Mafia. "You guys take care of this, I suddenly feel like a little break." He said as he left the two Mexicans to take care of the body, something they were used to.

With one more parent dead he took Betty up to his room and ripped her panties off before taking her missionary, turned on like crazy after killing again. They'd have to keep a tight circle for this not to get out. But for now, Jason was fucking a tight hole as the Mexicans prepped the stage, Jason instead enjoying a little afternoon delight with his favorite scene girl.

Back
Top Bottom