Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Keeping up with the Jones (Kassy & Business Casual)

Kassy crawled onto the bed, first straddling her mother's exhausted form, each of the women's breasts met each other and pressed together as Kassy leaned down and kissed her mother deeply. "See mom, I knew you'd come around, Jason's dick does the trick for us Killenbeck girls." Kassy said with a big smile. Renee only nodded, and kissed her daughter back.

"As for you stud..." Kassy said, leaving her mother and crawling over to her brother's prone form. She leaned down and gave him a big sloppy tongue kiss. "Energy drinks or not, I don't want you straining yourself. No more fucking tonight or you'll end up sucking a nut up into your chest." She giggled and playfully slapped her brother's spent scrotum hard enough to make him wince.

"Tomorrow's another day, and if you are going to be auditioning a squad of high school girls as well as Mom's sluttiest friends then you are going to need your energy. I rubbed on out in the shower, so if you wanna snack on your sister's gooey snatch that's fine, but no more cumming tonight, you understand? Tomorrow's gonna be a big day." Kassy said, crawling down and sucking the drying cum off of her brother's cock and licking her lips like it was sweet maple syrup. "Hhhmmm that is the good stuff Jay!" Kassy preened as she licked her fingers. She collapsed down between the naked forms of her brother and mother, her hand reaching out and rubbing each of their exposed abdomens. "One big happy family...that's what we are!" Kassy said gleefully.

Though their didn't say anything in response, she was definitely putting effort into the kiss that Kassy forced her into, a good sign that she really was growing into the idea of their new familial roles. His cock twitched as he watched their tongues twirl around one another in a passionate bliss.

"I know, no more cumming. I'll have so many sluts of every type to fuck and choose from tomorrow thanks to my loving family. I'll start arranging the auction tomorrow while you're at school and while rounds up the sluts of yesteryear." He said before his eyes winced as she slapped his more than spent ballsack.

"Yes, I did promise to eat that muff. And I don't break my promises, do I?" He said as he felt her hand on his chest before moving it so he could crawl beneath her. "Give mom's tits some attention while I handle you, I'm sure they need a good massage." He said before burying his face between her legs, taking no time in licking and sucking vigorously at her puffed pussy lips. His tongue would lash at her clit before sucking at her lips and pulling away with a pop as her lips would slip from his mouth, all while reaching up and fondling his siter's chest. One big happy family indeed.

Monday morning Kassy woke early without waking her brother or her mother. She got dressed in her school uniform, sans panties, grabbed her bookbag and stood out on the curb in front of their house as she waited for the bus. Her pussy was still wet after Jason had eaten her pussy out last night, but now wasn't the time for reminiscing, she had work to do. As the second in command of their new Sex Mafia, she'd been tasked with bringing in a gaggle of bitches for her brother to pimp out and she wasn't about to let him down.

School had always been easy for Kassy, she was smart and pretty, both her fellow students and the teachers really liked her. Being the head cheerleader was even better, it put her in the position of power over the other girls in her squad. It also put her firmly in the center of the school's rumor mill and that was something she could use.

After second period she walked down to the art room. Inside she found her first victim, Betty Jean Madden. Betty was an amateur tattoo enthusiast, but too young to legally obtain them or provide them. Kassy calmly and coolly explained the details of her blackmail. Either Betty agreed to take part in Jason's little prostitution ring or Kassy would let the cat out of the bag about Betty's little illegal tattooing enterprise. Betty reluctantly agreed although begrudgingly.

After 4th period gym class was starting and Kassy made her way down to the locker room. She found the Kendrick twins, Ana and Heidi. These two had an incestous relationship; not that Kassy could judge with her own brother and mother under her belt. But when the threat of exposing them to the whole school as 'sister lickers'. Both girls agreed that they would rather participate in Kassy's scheme than have everyone find out.

6th period was spanish class, and Kassy went and sat down next to Rita Velasquez. The young latina had been flirting with gangs, and if her family found out they'd ship her back to Mexico to live with her aunt. Rita's latin temper flared but when it was all said and done, Rita agreed as long as she got a reasonable cut of the money.

At the end of the school day, cheer practice was held and Kassy approached the slightly older lead cheerleader. Heather Perkins was a senior and was by far the easiest one to convince. Heather had always had a crush on Kassy's brother Jason, and when Kassy suggested that she'd be able to bed him, Heather jumped at the opportunity.

Kassy had the other girls meet her in the parking lot after school and they all rode home in Heather's Escalade. Kassy invited everyone into the house, wondering where her mother and brother were. She made the 5 girls some drinks and they all sat around the kitchen waiting for Jason and Renee to get home from shopping.

While Kassy had been busy round up the sluts of the high school that she had dirt on Jason was busy shopping with their mother and getting the place arranged for their new guests, err, employees. His morning started after Kassy had already slipped off to school, making sure not to wake him or their mother. Jason decided to wake her by grabbing hold of her tits and pressing his lips to hers. "Good morning, mother." He said with a devious smile on his face.

After having her give him a morning blowjob and forcing her to swallow every last drop their day truly started. Jason got dressed in a tight green v-neck and a pair of designer jeans before leading his mother out of the house and driving her to the retail district. Their first stop was the old rundown mall that had the best sex shop inside. Double sided dildos, fuck machines, fishnet dresses, and all types of lingerie were included in their purchases, making her try them on before buying anything. His mother truly looked like an elder goddess in the right outfit.

With their sexual purchases Jason stopped by a home improvement store and purchased a few rows of flowers to plant over their father's grave. While he didn't regret what he'd done, he didn't want a shoddy coverup to ruin it all for them. Once these were loaded into the back of their BMW X5 he made his way home with their mother.

"Now, I'm gonna get these flowers planted. You start calling all those luscious MILFs you call friends and enemies, any of them you have dirt on or that would just be tired of their husbands enough to do this. Or the ones that want my cock specifically. Especially them." He said with a grin before kissing her lips and heading outside to start the yard work.

A few hours later he heard the chatter of high school girls entering the front and he put his shovel down to greet them. When he entered he was only wearing his jeans, his muscular frame exposed as he approached his sister and planted a passionate kiss on her lips, his hand reaching under her skirt to grab her ass as they shared a moment in front of everyone. He looked over the girls and smiled, nodding his head. "Yes, you'll all do nicely. Now, line up, on your knees, tits out." He commanded as he clapped his hands twice.

Renee had awoken her her son gripping her tits and sticking his tongue down her throat, unlike before she had no delusions that the events of the day before were some fucked up nightmare. The drugs had worn off as had the alcohol leaving her with only a mean hang over and a sick sense of complacency. "Good morning honey, are we going shopping today? Its been so long since I've been shopping, Jacob...." She stopped, even saying his name now sounded wrong on her lips. Jason remedied that by forcing her head down on to his morning wood and making her blow him until he dumped his load down her throat. She hadn't eaten any food since yesterday morning so the nourishment her son's seed provided was a welcomed breakfast.

Renee had dressed in a modest outfit, blouse and pencil skirt with black pumps for their shopping trip, but as they pulled up to the bargain basement mall, she sighed, this was no Saks Fifth Avenue like she'd been expecting. The Sex Emporium was completely embarrassing, Renee had ordered any of her own sex toys online so that she didn't have to mingle with the dirty masses, now she was being forced to model lingerie for her son in front of countless dirty scumbags as they ogled her. Jason seemed unaffected, even calling her 'Mom' as he instructed her to try on another outfit. What sort of life was this going to lead to?

Jason instructed her to not change back into her own outfit, instead making her wear the pink fishnet dress home, which wouldn't have been so bad, except he'd decided to stop and buy flats of flowers at the Home Depot for her late husband's grave. The mexican cashier stared at her, as the see-through dress did nothing to cover her form, her nipples standing on end and poking through the fishnet, Jason just seemed to proudly smile the whole time.

When they finally got home, Renee was ready to start drinking again, but as the exited the BMW he'd instructed her to instead start making phone calls to her girlfriends that she could get to whore themselves for the Killenbeck's bank book. Renee walked upstairs and got her cell phone and started fingering through her contacts.

When Kassy and her posse of teen skanks arrived, she could hear them downstairs all giggling and chatting. Jason came in after planting the flowers and began his plan.

"Hi Jason, I haven't seen you since you graduated high school. Do you remember me, I was in the 9th grade and I had the biggest crush on you." Heather preened, trying to get Jason's sole attention while the other girls seemed apprehensive and shy.

Kassy strode right past the older cheerleader and right up to her sexy shirtless brother. Jason obliged by taking his earthen covered big strong hand under Kassy's school uniform dress and groping her naked ass, and planting a big tongue kiss on her. All the girls in the room gasp in awe at the scene of incest, except for the Kendrick twins who only giggled and blushed.

"What the hell Kassy, that's your brother!" Betty Jean protested.

"That's right girls, he's my brother with benefits and I'm willing to share. You girls heard him, on your knees, tits out!" Kassy reiterated her brother's instructions. Heather was the first to oblige, dropping right down in front of Jason and Kassy and pulling her cheerleading uniform over her head, letting her big absolutely perfect tits stand out showing perfect nipples.

"Heather....Are those fake tits?" Kassy asked, seeing Heather's breasts naked for the first time.

"Well, yeah, but my mom paid for the best doctor, you can't even see any scars....can you?" Heather replied, her eyes locked onto Jason's muscled chest.

Rita was next also fairly complacent, "How much are we getting paid Gringo?" She asked, her smaller tanned tits with dark brown nips standing out.

However the Kendrick twins didn't obey, they stayed put on the couch only giggling to each other. " Ana, Heidi, let's go...knees...tits NOW!" Kassy snarled.

"Nope....No way!" Ana said, and Heidi finished the sentence. "You blackmailed us with telling everyone we were lessies for each other, but you and your brother are guilty of the same sins." Ana then began to speak again. "Speaking of blackmail, I think you guys are going to be paying us, unless you want us to tell everyone you are starting an underage prostitution ring." The twins giggled mischievously.

Kassy shook her head, " Okay, I tried to be nice about it, but you two won't have it.... Jason, I think it's time you taught these two dumb cunts a lesson on what happens when you mess with the Killenbecks."

As Kassy herded the girls Jason made his way around the group, pulling his cock out as Heather was the first to her knees, obviously eager to pull her big fake tits out for him. "You're right, these tits took a very wise doctor. There's hardly any sign at all." He said as he reached down grabbed hold of both of them as he thrust his cock into her throats only once before continuing on.

Rita was a true Latin beauty with an attitude to match. She didn't seem to mind so long as she got her cut. He walked up to her with his cock in hand and slapped her across each cheek with it, leaving a large mushroom stamp on each side of her face before grasping her Latina tits. "Don't you worry, you'll get your share." He said before ruffling the girl's hair as the Kendrick twins started to cause a fuss.

Just as Kassy finished warning them, referring to them as the dumb cunts they were Jason's hand lashed out at Ana's face, striking her lip and busting it wide open before grabbing Heidi by the throats and lifting her into the air. "I tried to be kind about this, tried to let Kassy get you all onboard but apparently the blackmail wasn't enough. You two fuckers need to learn some fucking respect." He said as he let go of Heidi's throat.

As Ana got back to an upright state Jason grabbed her side and threw her down against the couch, ripping her bottoms off before shoving his cock into her ass completely raw, no lube, no spit to make it easy for her. Just his massive cock splitting her asshole wide open as he began to make painful thrusts into her as he looked to Heidi. "Is this what you stupid cunts wanted?" He asked as he turned to the other girls. "I hope I won't get any sass from you bitches now, will I?"

Kassy watched in absolute delight as Jason showed his penchant for violence. Smacking Ana's face and sending her flying. "You bitches better watch close, My brother means fucking business!" She called out as he grabbed Heidi by the throat and lifted her small frame into the air and dictating what was what.

Heather watched with a mixture of fear and awe, while Rita seemed almost uninterested, as if she'd seen this sort of violence against females before. It was no surprise Rita had come from a barrio, and her brothers were both gang members.

It was then that Jason let go of Heidi and turned his attentions back toward Ana, she'd gotten up, wiping blood from her mouth and attempted to free her sister, which only brought Jason's fury onto her. Kassy squealed with joy when Jason slammed the girl to the couch and ripped her booty shorts right off of her. The small girl squirmed but could do little to stop the powerful man. "Fuck'er Jay...Fuck that ass!" Kassy called out.

Heidi was back up, coming at Jason with her claws out when Jason pushed his rape cock into her ass, sans lube. Kassy ran over and snagged Heidi's ponytail, stopping her in her tracks. "You fucking watch...Watch your mouthy sister get what she fucking deserves!" Kassy snarled, holding the furious twin at bay so that her brother could work his magic. "You fucking watch!" Kassy said again.

Ana screamed in pain as Jason's big cock took her anal virginity. The hole first resisting and then giving way to the circumference of his cock head, first stretching and then slightly ripping to accommodate his size.

"Stop it! Stop it! He's fucking raping her!" Heidi pleaded, trying to pull free from Kassy's grip.

"That's right, and you just watch, his cock is fucking spectacular, you watch as those screams of pain turn to pleasure!" Kassy said, yanking Heidi around by the head of hair.

Kassy was right, at first Ana screamed and wailed, loud enough to bring Renee's attention from upstairs. She walked to the edge of the stairs and peered down at the scene of half naked teenagers and her son raping some poor girl on the couch. "HEY! Keep it down I'm trying to make phone calls!" She scolded angrily.

Kassy pulled Heidi by the hair around the back of the couch, reaching out with her free hand to cup over Ana's mouth. However Ana's eyes did all the screaming silently, they bulged out of her head as Jason filled her up and pounded her ass with abandon. "please, she's never even been with a guy before, let alone her ass!" Heidi begged for mercy for her sister.

"You just watch and see baby, she'll learn to like it!" Kassy said, and just like that, Ana's muffled screams started to die down, and slowly become moans. "He's got a magic cock, doesn't he?" Kassy asked Ana, slowly letting her hand off her mouth.

Heidi stared in disbelief as her sister seemed to stop protesting and actually begin to like the violent ass fucking she was receiving. "Ana? What are you doing?"

Ana was gasping, obviously still in quite a bit of pain, but there was something else there now too. Her mouth hung open and her eyes rolled in her head. "Ohhh...Ohhh...oohhhhh....It hurts....but...but...in a ...good way." Anna panted.

"That's right, you'll learn to love it too Heidi." Kassy said, now that her hand was free from holding Ana's mouth, she reached down and grabbed Heidi's snatch through her booty shorts. "She's already wet Jay, I think she likes seeing you fuck her precious twin!" Kassy laughed.

Jason's cock was tearing and splitting Ana wide open with each powerful thrust as he raped her virgin asshole, the young twin crying out in pain as Kassy took care of Heidi, making sure that the girl's other half watched and took in what punishment was like from Jason. With each thrust her ass became looser, finally getting to a point where it was truly enjoyable for him, without lube it had been a bit rough, but apparently some of her blood was good enough.

Soon enough the young twin lesbian slut's Fry's became moans, even telling her sister that it now hurt in a good way. With that Jason gave the girl a hard slap on the ass followed by a few more thrusts before finally pulling from her little starfish without cumming. "See Kass, it only takes so much to break a girl." He said as he went to her and Heidi, thrusting his cock into Heidi's mouth a few times to clean himself of Ana's ass. "You've got a pretty mouth, but stop running it so much."

He then shifted his attention back to the other girls, walking right by Heather, knowing that he already had her wrapped around his finger. He first stopped at Betty Jean, taking his saliva coated cock and pushing the head against her eyes, smearing her mascara as he walked on, finally stopping at Rita.

"And what do we have here? A spicy mamacita who doesn't give a fuck as long as she gets paid?" He laughed out as he reached down and angled her chin up to him as he looked down at the Latina beauty. "Show me how you beaner girls earn your money."

Kassy watched as her brother pulled out of Ana before he nutted, "Ha, way to tease her Jay!" Kassy cruelly laughed, seeing her brother rounding the couch she knew what he wanted. She yanked Heidi's head down to crotch level and grabbed her jaw, forcing her mouth open.

"Wha? No that was just in my sister's ass!" Heidi tried to resist, but Kassy held her firm and watched with perverse joy as Jason bathed his bloody shit covered cock in Heidi's mouth. Heidi gagged and nearly threw up, tears streamed down her face. "I think they are on board now Jason, Isn't that right girls?" Kassy asked, forcing Heidi's tear streaked face up and down in the affirmative.

Jason was wiping his cock on Betty's face when Renee returned from upstairs. She walked downstairs wearing her new fishnet dress, cellphone in hand. "Okay Jason, I called three of my divorced friends, they are all Milfs, and down for what ever you want from them, they should be over in an hour or two. Kassy do you want to introduce me to your friends?"

"They aren't my friends Mom, They are our employees. The mexican slut Jason is currently sticking his dick down her throat, that's Rita, and that's Heather & Betty there on the floor..." Kassy said pointing over at the two girls that were eagerly watching Jason deep throat Rita. "...This lovely little slut is Heidi and the one on the couch fingering herself is her twin sister Ana." Kassy finished the introductions, still holding Heidi by the hair. Kassy yanked her face back up to eye level so that she could look Heidi right in the eyes. "We're all done being nice bitch, if you so much as mention blackmailing us again, we'll fucking execute you. Do you understand?" Kassy snarled into Heidi's tear smeared face, and Heidi nodded with a whimper. Kassy leaned in and stuck her tongue down Heidi's throat, swirling it around and tasting Ana'a ass juice.

"Jason Honey, I really wish you would stop sticking your dick in that filthy little mexican...they aren't a clean people. How about her, she's a pretty white girl." Renee said, placing her hand on Heather's shoulder. "You could forget all this craziness and settle down with her, she's beautiful." Renee begged, while Heather nodded in agreement. "I'd be glad to settle down with your son, Mrs. Killenbeck." Heather preened.

Rita seemed unaffected by the casual racism, she made quick work of Jason's big cock, sucking it down without so much as a gag. Her tan hands wrapped around his shaft and squeezed and stroked him while her lips made sucking sounds on his girthy head. Her brother's gang had used her for sex for a few years now, and she was a master at making men cum quickly.

Jason nodded as his mother informed him that she'd called three of her divorced friends and that theyd be on their way soon. "That's great! But only three? And they're all divorced? No, no. Call two more. Two that are still married." He insisted firmly while eyeing his gorgeous mother in her fishnet dress. "There's just something extra special about a married woman."

Jason laughed while thrusting his cock down Rita's throat, the Latina slut eagerly taking it. "Don't be too hard on her, Kass. In her defense she's only had my dick in her throat, not her pussy or ass. Her twin's been convinced--she'll get her turn too."

He then continued to laugh as his mother voiced her disgust with him throat fucking a Mexican. "I don't want to hear it, mother. Rita's an eager slut for cock so long as she gets paid. And besides, just look at that ass!" He exclaimed as he gave her an extra rough thrust before bending down over her to smack her ass before standing upright once more.

As his mother went on about Heather he shook his head in disapproval. "I like the look of the Mexican, I'll do what I want." He said before turning down to Rita. "You'll be in my bed tonight." He informed her before turning back towards Heather. "Alright slut, I'll give you a shot. Show me what you've got, make it worth my while."

Heather hopped up immediately, her big fake tits bouncing unnaturally. "Gimme an 'A', Gimme a 'L', Gimme a 'R' an 'I' a 'G', an 'H' and a 'T'....ALRIGHT!!!" Heather called out as she rushed over toward Jason. Kassy pulled her tongue out of Heidi's mouth and took note as the over enthusiastic cheerleader called out one of her routines. "Jesus...don't be so fucking needy!"

"Move over Rita...you heard him." Heather said, ignoring Kassy's ribbing. Her hand shot out and pushed Rita's head off of Jason's big swollen cock. The smile on her face was big and hopeful, she stared into Jason's eyes. "You have know idea how long I've wanted to please you!" Heather slowly pulled her leg up into a standing split, her calf coming down onto Jason's muscled shoulder. She reached down and spread the lips of her pussy with two fingers, while her other hand reached out and stroked Jason's long, hard cock. "That mexican slut lubed you up good, now let a good white girl finish the job!" Heather said as she guided his throbbing member into her wanton snatch.

Renee watched happily, finally her son was doing something semi-normal. After the last couple of days she was just happy to see him engaging in non incestual sex with a pretty white girl, ma.bey he'd forget about all this craziness and finally settle down with a nice good girl. She pulled her cell phone out and scanned through her contacts. Which married friends could she call? It was a dangerous proposition, Jason had already murdered her own husband, could she really chance another situation? Sure there was Shelly, she was already cheating on her husband, then there was Kelsie who was Kassy's high school health teacher and had already swung with her and her late husband, But she couldn't think of a third. They'd just have to do, she typed up a quick message and invited both of them over tonight.

Kassy watched as her brother fucked the sexy cheerleader, her own fingers buried inside Heidi's snatch. "Goddamn don't you wish you had a brother as hot as mine?" She asked the frightened girl she was fingering.

Jason couldn't help but laugh as Heather gave him a cheer, the girl wasn't bright but she certainly brought an energy to the situation. And those tits. Fake or not those were some pretty god damn sweet tits. He laughed as she pulled Rita off of his cock, quite eager as she hiked her leg up into a standing split before draping her calf over his shoulder. "You've got spirit, I'll give you that Heather."

As she stretched her leg out he pushed his cock entirely inside her pussy, finding Rita's spit as suitable lube as he began thrusting into the young slut of a cheerleader. "Fuck, she's better than you'd think." He muttered as he pushed her against a wall, thrusting powerfully up into her surprisingly tight pussy. "You're gonna serve me well, aren't you slur?" He teased as he watched her fake tits bounce against his chest.

"Kassy! Make sure we're ready to greet mom's friends when they arrive. Stop tormenting the slut, I think she's had enough. Get some wine ready for the group. Or have someone else do it, I don't care. We need to be welcoming to our women." He urged her as he grabbed Heather's ankle, holding it up higher as he drilled her.

"Betty! Don't just sit there, eat my brother's ass out while he's fucking that cheer whore!" Kassy pulled her tongue out of Heidi's mouth long enough to scold the bored tattooed girl. "You heard him, go get some fucking wine Ana!" She added, at the bloodied lip twin.

Ana stopped masturbating and got up, seeing her sister in the throws of passion at Kassy's hand was a real turn on. She'd been the only one to ever make her sister make those kinds of faces, and now Kassy was doing it. She got off the couch and strode out into the kitchen, Renee eyed her as she walked passed her.

"Wine...yes that would be nice." Renee agreed, flowing behind the naked girl into the kitchen.

Betty crawled over behind Jason as he railed Heather against the wall, her hands coming up to his strong buttocks and spreading his cheeks. She stuck out her tongue and started to lick as asshole. Heather was in absolute heaven as Jason filled her up. "Yeah baby......fuck me...fuck me hard and knock me up! I want your baby inside me!"

Jason smirked as Kassy delegated the work up as he knew she would, she was a born leader and the perfect person to stand beside him at the head of their Sex Mafia. "That's right, get over here and eat my ass, you emo slut." He commanded, echoing Kassy's orders.

He was glad to see his mother settling down, eager for wine as Ana strode by into the kitchen to serve like the skit she was. They'd need to entertain their MILF guests who would surely be arriving soon.

Jason's hips were slamming up into Heather as Betty's tongue prodded his tight pucker, a delightful sensation tingling through his body as she munched on his ass. "Fuck yeah, this girl's definitely eaten ass before. Maybe she'll be our anal specialist?" He groaned as he neared his orgasm.

"That's right, slut. You're gonna beat my fucking child." He said as he reached up and gripped Heather's chin, pushing his tongue down her throats as he came inside of her, grunting with pleasure as he emptied his balls into her, flooding her womb with semen before finally pulling out. "If you don't pregnant off of that it's your own fucking fault."

"Where do you keep the wine?" Ana asked, blood smeared lips shining in the afternoon sun.

"I'm sorry for my son abusing you, I honestly don't know what's come over him lately." Renee said, her nipples standing perk in her mesh dress, she walked over and reached over Ana into the cupboard and pulled out a bottle of Red, her breasts grazing Ana's shoulder as she did so. "You shouldn't disobey him though, he can be.....dangerous." Renee finished, setting the bottle down on the counter. She reached up and stroked Ana's naked shoulder, then her hand drifted to the young girl's breast and she caressed her nipple. Ana shied away, but only a little. "You're a very pretty young thing and watching my son fuck your virgin ass was a really big turn on for me." Renee said, reaching in and kissing Ana's bloodied lips.

Meanwhile out in the living room, Kassy was staring as her brother fucked the bimbo cheerleader while lil' miss tattoos ate his ass. Seeing her brother manhandle these bitches was making her pussy extremely wet. She licked Heidi's cheek while fingering the girl's pussy. "Knock her ass up Jason....Blow your fucking load in that slut!" Kassy giggled maniacally. "Once your done fucking her, I'll suck her cunt juice off your cock!"

"You guys are really fucked up!" Heidi said, staring like a deer in headlights at her capture.

"Goddamn right we are!" Kassy said, yanking the girl by the hair down and smashing Heidi's face into her sopping wet cunt. "Eat me bitch, I know you're good at it cause you and your sister suck cunt all the time."

Jason stood there and turned towards Kassy after pulling out of Heather the cheer slut. "You want to clean my cock off, sis? Then get that sexy mouth over here! I can't have glitter on my dick from Little Miss Priss when the MILFs join us. I have to keep up my manly appearance, and having this slut on me doesn't portray that too well. For what it's worth she was better than I expected. So kudos, Heather."

As he stood there waiting for Kassy to come suck him dry he watched as she called for Heidi to eat her cunt, an idea coming to my mind. "Betty, don't you fucking pull away from my ass. We're gonna get a train going. Kass, you suck my cock and you sit on twin bitch's face. Then we'll have a nice little scene to introduce our next guests." He insisted as he heard Ana and Renee fooling around.

"Mother! You can enjoy that slut in here when we have bottles ready for our soon to be arriving guests! I can't have you slacking, you're supposed to be at the top!" He called out, trying to keep his whore of a mother online.

Kassy smiled, happy to hear her brother's sexy suggestion. "You heard him, let's go!" Kassy said to Heidi, yanking her head out of her snatch and pulling the young girl over toward where her brother was getting his ass eaten. She threw Heidi to the ground and mounted the twin's face, smashing her twat down onto Heidi's face and grinding it painfully onto her mouth. Kassy's own face came up to peer at her brother's still hard cock her hand which wasn't supporting her weight came up and milked Jason's shaft, starting at the base and squeezing toward the tips, extracting the remnants of his seed into her mouth. She kept her lips off of it, perching them an inch away and letting the white slime extrude from it's tip and drip into her mouth like a soft-serve icecream machine, swirling his goo around her lips with her tongue so that she could savor it.

Out in the kitchen Ana was pinned up against the cupboard by Renee, "Oh come on, I heard my daughter say that you like to eat pussy, and mine is aged like a fine wine. Why don't you stop playing coy and let me eat you out?" Renee purred. She grabbed the bottle of wine off the counter and dropped it down to waist level, taking the corked neck and rubbing her clit through the mesh dress. Renee could hardly believe what had come over her, it must be a result of her children's debauchery, but she was actually starting to like this. Jason had called for her to come join them in the living room but she wasn't ready to obey his command quite yet. "I'll be right out honey, just give me a minute."

Heather was still panting from the pounding she'd taken from Jason, her clit was engorged and although she'd orgasmed , she still wanted more. Seeing Betty on her knees, ass in the air and her face planted in between Jason's ass cheeks, she got the idea. She rushed around and dropped down behind Betty's big tattooed ass and buried her face in it. Betty suddenly gasp with surprise and pleasure. It appeared everyone was having a really good time....Everyone?

There was a sudden pounding knock on the front door which startled everyone. Yes they were expecting the company of Renee's girlfriends, but this was no subtle knock of middle aged women, it was violent and forceful and it stopped the orgy in it's tracks.

Rita was sitting on the couch, a big smile on her tan face. "That's my hermano, and his homies. I texted them after school and let them know you were starting a little lucrative sex ring. He told me to come over and see if it's profitable before he bothered coming over. I think you'd better open the fucking door or he and his gang are gonna bust in her and fuck all of your fucked up family up! Comprendes?" Rita said, a big cruel smile on her face.

The pounding at the door couldn't have been louder as the mafia's little orgy was interrupted. Rita revealed that it was her doing and that her brother's gangmembers were there to bust up the fun and fuck up their plans. "You stupid little beaner cunt!" He screamed, quickly growing enraged as he rushed away from the orgy pile to Rita, grabbing her by the throats and lifting her into the air.

"All you girls upstairs, now! Mom, Ana! Right the fuck now!" He shouted as they by them in the kitchen to get upstairs, leading all of the girls up to his parents room. His father may have been a little bitch in the end, but he was still a little bitch with a gun safe under the bed.

As he led the naked trope up to his parents room he left the door open as he quickly got under the bed and opened the safe, grabbing a shotgun for himself and Kassy along with a pistol for the two of them before closing and locking it, not able to trust any of the others yet. Then he thought for a second before pulling out another pistol and tossing it to Heather. "You love me right? Let's kill some Beamer fucks!" He said to the little whore of a cheerleader, knowing she'd do damnnear anything for him.

He punchhed Rita square in the jaw, sending a spatter of blood everywhere before wrapping his arm around her and putting her in position as a human shield. "Can't have your fiesty fiesta ass biting me now can I?" All the adrenaline had him pumped as the front door came down, his cock was still hard as a rock. To make it even harder for Rita to get away he pushed his cock firmly into her ass without restraint, holding his entirety in her as the group readied themselves. "You whores do as I say and no ones going to die. No one but these burrito eating fucks."

When Kassy heard the door pounding, she was so surprised that her pussy clenched down on Heidi's face nearly suffocating the young girl beneath her. Jason jumped into action, commanding all the girls upstairs after man handling Rita a bit. At first Kassy mind was scrambled, but as the group of half naked girls piled into the master bedroom and Jason pulled the mattress off the bed revealing the large gun safe, she started to think logically again.

Ana and Heidi were huddled in the corner, shaking and crying, Renee was near them trying to comfort them. Betty as hugged up on Heather, while Heather seemed scared she also seemed enamored with Jason's action-hero persona. Rita stood staring at the whole scene, her expression was one of utter boredom and she even coughed a small laugh when she saw the meager armaments inside the safe. Jason was handing out guns, he shoved both a Remington shotgun and a Luger pistol into Kassy's hands, he even handed a gun to the cheerleader, who stared at it as if it was a piece of alien technology. Time seemed to almost stand still until they heard the crash of the door being kicked in downstairs, that's when Kassy's mind finally stopped reeling and started thinking again.

Jason was mumbling something horribly racist and grabbed Rita by the throat, forcing her body against his own, sticking his undeflatable cock into her ass. She took the invasion with a grunt but didn't scream out, instead saying, "Stupid Gringos, Go ahead and get your dick wet in my culo, cause if you go down there with guns my brother and his homies are gonna fuck you like a bitch on the prison yard."

"JASON!!!! She's fucking right." Kassy insisted, stepping in front of the door to keep him from rushing out, he was bold and full of adrenaline and it was going to get them all killed. Yes Jason was a man of action but she had to remember that she was the brains of the operation. "I'm going down there. You stay up here with the gun to Rita's head, that'll keep them from bum rushing us." She said trying to talk sense into her brother.

"NO KASSY!!! No they'll kill you or rape you or both!" Renee screamed.

"No they won't, not with their sister up here with a gun to her head. I'm going to go down and see if they are willing to negotiate." Kassy replied calmly. She didn't wait for any more discussion on the subject, instead simply dropping the guns and turning and leaving the bedroom out into the hall. "I'M COMING DOWN...I'M NOT ARMED...DON'T SHOOT, WE HAVE YOUR SISTER HOSTAGE!" Kassy called out as she peeked down the stairs and saw twenty hardcore Mexican gangsters armed with machine guns and pistols. Their eyes glued to her as she descended the stairs, 16 year old breasts bouncing perkily while they began to catcall and whistle.

"Where's my sister, coño?" The heavily tattooed beaner standing near the splintered front door.

"We've got her upstairs, but my brother has a gun to her head. If you fuck with us, we'll kill her. What the fuck do you Spics want, why are you in our house?" Kassy said coolly as she stepped onto the landing of the stairs, hands on her hips.

"Can you believe the bolas on this chica?" One of the heavily armed gangsters asked absently.

"We heard you are starting a little business pimping Putas, I want my fucking cut!" Rita's brother called up, he strode proudly to the bottom of the staircase and pointed his Beretta at Kassy. "Why don't you come down here so we can talk face to face, All I can concentrate on is that sweet little teen twat from this vantage point."

"You put your greasy Mexican hands on me and my Brother will fucking execute Rita, Understand?" Kassy warned and then descended the stairs until she was face to face with the gang leader. "Ci" He answered, "...and if your maricón brother hurts my sister, me and my boys are gonna fucking run a train on you till your inside out."

"How much?" Kassy asked flatly.

"We want 20%, standard fee to run an illegal business in my hood." He answered, bringing the tip of the barrel of his gun up to Kassy's erect nipple and tickling it.

"Twenty is highway robbery...how about ten?" Kassy retorted brazenly, grabbing the gun by the barrel and shifting it down toward her virgin snatch. She pushed the deadly weapon's killing end into her cleft and against her clit, moaning slightly.

"mi vida Loca...Can you boys believe this bitch? She's more loco than half you motherfuckers." He said with a chuckle, pulling the gun away from Kassy's cunt and sniffing the barrel. "Okay chica....Ten it is, but me and my gang get free pussy, final offer."

"Deal....Jason! Jay put down the guns and bring the girls down....we've got our first customers!" Kassy called upstairs, just then Rita's brother reached out and grabbed Kassy by the back of the neck, pulling her in and sticking his disgusting tongue down her throat. Kassy tried to fight him off, but he was stronger. "This one is mine!"

As much as he hated to admit it Kassy was right. There was no way he, his sister, and some whore of a cheerleader could fight off a Mexican gang. Especially not the way that they armed. These were hardcore, illegal alien, drug pushing motherfuckers. Kassy was the true brains and she'd have to deal with them.

He listened intently with the barrel of his pistol to Rita's temple, the Remington slung across his back. It seemed as if they had struck a turf deal for ten percent of the earnings. Not a bad deal to be brokered, but when Jason heard Rita's brother call dibs on his sister he couldn't help but spring into action, coming out of the bedroom with his gun still rested against her temple.

"Woah there, slow down, vato. Not so quick. You're about to spoil our most prized asset." He said as he tried to use his brain instead of his anger. His cock was still throbbing inside of Rita's ass as he spoke. "You guys just agreed on ten percent? Well what's ten percent of ten million? Because that's going to be the starting bid for her virginity this week in an auction of international businessmen. You break that hymen, you break the fucking bank man."

Slowly he pulled his cock from Rita but still held the gun to her head, waving the girl's out. "You can have anyone we've got in stock. Roll call, girls!" He called out as he started calling off titles. "We've got the twins!" He called out before Heather ushered the two of them out, not wanting Jason to get mad at anyone disobeying in panic. "We've got the emo skank!" He called before Betty came out, her plump ass jiggling. "We've got the cheerslut herself!" He called before Heather came out with a twirl. "And finally, aged like the finest wine. We've got my very own mother! Come on out!" He called, waiting to hear what the gangsters would agree to.

Hector, Rita's brother had a firm hold on Kassy, when Jason sprung out from around the corner upstairs, it spooked him, and he grabbed Kassy tight to him as a human shield, only he didn't put the gun to Kassy' s head like Jason had to Rita's, instead he pressed the barrel of the gun to her sex. Her pussy quivered as the deadly weapon's large barrel pushed up against her clitoris, the feeling was both terrifying and exhilarating.

"White boy, you are one loco mutherfucker, You're standing up there with a gun to my sister's head and your dick was just in her ass and you got the balls to try and tell me I can't fuck your sister? Besides in what fucking delusional world do you live in where you think you can fetch ten mill for this chica's virginity? I pimp virgin pussy all the time and I've never got more than a few grand for it." Hector, Rita's brother laughed at the absurdity. Many of the other gang members swarmed the other girls as Jason did his best impression of a game show host as he introduced his product line. Two of them instantly grabbed the twins, while two more set upon Betty, "Fingercuffs" they exclaimed. Heather came down the stairs and gave a big cheerleader kick showing off her freshly fucked pussy and a few of the gangsters immediately formed a line, "ME FIRST!" they argued. Renee smiled nervously as several of the older gangsters stepped to her, one rubbed his gun barrel over her exposed nipple which protruded through her mesh dress.

"Now boys, there is no reason to squabble. I can't fuck you, but I can suck you off and I'm pretty good at it." Kassy tried to quell the argument between Hector and Jason. " Jason can fuck your sister's ass and if you want you can fuck mine." She said dropping to her knees in front of Hector and grabbing his sagging dickie pants and unbuttoning them. She scrambled to get his dark brown penis out of his underwear, it was no where near as big as her brothers, and Kassy had to fight the urge to giggle. She stroked his brown cock and kissed the tip of it as it started to grow.

Last was always going to be there for Jason as backup, the level-headed balance to his constant struggle to contain himself. "That's right Hector, she'll suck you, you can blow in her ass, but we're not losing that hymen. You see, I know what some of my father's business partners talk about behind closed doors, and Kassy is at the top of their lists. Especially for the Japs. I bet I could $20 million for her virginity and at least from the runner ups for second and third. I operate on your turf, you give us protection, we give you a ten percent cut and some bitches. Just like Kassy said."

He lowered the gun from Rita's head and held it at his side as his dick throbbed against her ass. "And man to man, your sister's got a great ass. If you haven't taken her for a ride yet you really should." He said with a smirk as he started walking down the stairs toward Hector, stopping right in front of him. He tucked his gun in his armpit before offering him his hand to shake.

"We got a deal, man?" He asked sincerely, ready to put this ambush behind him and look towards the future of their business together. "And if that's not enough then we should some knockout MILFs getting here any minute. We've got an ever-expanding stock and this is only our first day in business. I'd invest now if I were you. Don't be like the fuckers who missed out when Amazon stocks were pennies."

Kassy smiled up at her brother with Hector's smaller cock in her mouth, as he stood in front of the badass gangster buck naked. She admired how big his balls were, both figuratively and literally. Her free hand reached out and started stroking Jason's sticky cock as the two men shook hands and sealed the deal.

"You fucking Gringos are fucking nuts, but if you can really get that much money for this little piece of ass sucking my dick right now, I'd be a fool not to take the deal." Hector said as he extended his hand and shook Jason's. "Boy's lets have some fun!"

Kassy's twat was dripping wet, the excitement of having Hector's gun pressed against her cunt had really turned her on and she made quick work of the Mexican cock, sucking wholely into her mouth. No gagging this time, it wasn't big enough to choke her. She craddled his balls and sucked him, swirling her tongue around his greasy tasting cock, her brother's cock surging in her other hand.

Behind Hector, Kassy could see her mother, a closet racist if she'd ever known one, being man handled by some big tattooed gangbanger. She looked terrified but let him grope her, sticking his hand up her mesh dress and fingering her mother's cunt. "Oooh Jason, you said we'd have to fuck business men, not some filthy gangsters, I don't know if can go through with this." Renee whined while the gangsters accosted her.

Betty had both ends filled, cock in her mouth while another guys pounded her pussy from behind, her big fat ass jiggled as the gangster pounded her without mercy.

Heidi and Ana were being made to make out while the two gangsters groped their tits and fingered their loosening pussies.

Heather was buried in a pile of guys, her form had almost disappeared from sight as six guys surrounded her. She took one in each hand, one in her mouth and two more, one in her ass and another in her pussy. Of course she was a hit, mexicans loved the idea of fucking some prissy white cheer bitch and she was having the time of her life. She knew Jason had already blew his load into her snatch and with any luck she'd have his child so there was no look of worry on her face as the first beaner blew his load in her.

Rita descended the stairs and walked up behind Jason while he was getting a hand job from Kassy, she kissed his back and let her brown fingers slide up and down his pale skin of his abdomen. "Looks like we are business partners now." She said as she caressed him.

It was then the light showing through the broken door way was eclipsed by three forms of the arriving Milfs. "Oh my god! Renee what's going on here???" Shelly blurted out as she saw the unexpected orgy.

"Holy shit... See Shell, I told you Renee was a fucking freak! She's even got her kids invovled, that's her son Jason and that's her daughter Kassy!" Kelsie added in.

The third woman was Tiffany Thomas and she simply stood staring in awe at the pornographic scene. She wasn't one of Renee friends but her frenemy instead. There had also been a rumor that Jacob, her late husband had had an affair with Tiffany years ago.

Jason laughed as Hector shook his hand, Kassy sucking Hector's cock while stroking his own. "We may be nuts, but we know the right people. And now, you guys are the right people. We'll need a few of you to run security when it comes time for Kassy's auction. But for now...let the festivities begin!" He exclaimed as his cock throbbed in Kassy's hand, glad to see that even while sucking another guys she still had him on her mind.

The scene quickly evolved into an unkempt orgy highlighted by his mother getting manhandled by some older gangsters and Heather being the subject of a literal gangbang. The girl was in heaven but his mother decided to protest. "You'll fuck all kinds of guys now, mom. Now don't be rude to our guests, show them the same pleasures you showed me." He commanded her, not wanting any more lip.

Suddenly he felt a familiar Latina frame pressed against him, kissing his neck as she grabbed onto his waist. "Looks like we are, you little bitch." He said affectionately. "You're still ending the night in my bed, got it?" He asked as he turned his head and kissed her deeply, shoving his tongue down her throats as he gripped her ass.

Suddenly the door opened and the three MILFs arrived, taking in the lusty scene unfolding before them, the room full of Mexican gangsters and young girls fucking in every way. Jason's eyes lit up as the women entered, Kelsie looking fiesty as ever as she analyzed the situation and saw her friends' children in the mix. "Kelsie! Get your fine ass over here!" Jason called out, eager to get with his mother's friend and his longtime crush. "Welcome to the business, ladies. Feel free to indulge in any man or woman available." Now he was starting to really feel like the kingpin in a sex ring.

Kassy felt her hackles come up when she saw the look on Jason's face as he recognized Kelsie. She'd heard him lust about her mother's friend when he was joking around with his buddies and seeing the look in his eyes now made her incredibly jealous. He had pulled out of her hand and went to greet the gorgeous Milf as she approached, leaving both her and Rita. Rita dropped down next to Kassy and licked her cheek as she blew her brother Hector. Kassy pulled her mouth off his cock and tongue kissed Rita, the girls playfully flicked each other's tips of their tongues on the tip of Hector's cock, while Rita gently rubbed Kassy clit.

Kelsie didn't seem bothered by the orgy at all, striding in at Jason's invitation, she made her way passed her long time friend as Renee took a pounding from the Mexican man. She strode right up to Jason, her eyes falling down at seeing the size of the young man's engorged cock. "Wow Renee you really know how to pick them, your son is hung like a fucking horse." Kelsie said with a smile on her lips, she reached out and lifted the weight of Jason's manhood into her hand. "All those years of mowing my lawn and I always wondered what you were packing down there, I must say I'm really surprised."

Shelly and Tiffany were still standing in the broken doorway in awe. Shelly looked intrigued and as several of the Mexican gangsters who were waiting for a turn with other girls peeled off and approached them. Shelly blushed but accepted the invitation, this wasn't her first interracial encounter as she'd been fucking her pool boy for a few years now. They dragged her over to the coach where Betty was getting it from both ends and bent her over the back of the couch, tearing her pantyhose away and going to town.

However Tiffany was another case altogther, she sneered and shoved one of the gangsters that had approached her. "Over my dead fucking body Beaner, I only fuck white men." She said as she pushed through the men and approached Jason and Kelsie. "Jason, I already fucked your father, why not share Kelsie with me and we'll make your stupid fucking mother watch."

Back
Top Bottom