Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Keeping up with the Jones (Kassy & Business Casual)

Soon the lustful family would be selling off its youngest member's virginity, but for the moment they found themselves locked in a passionate heat as their mother instructed Kassy on proper cocksucking technique. "Oh fuck yes, that feels amazing, Kass. Listen to mom and you'll be taking this monster down without any trouble at all." He said before locking lips with his mother, his tongue dancing around her own.

As he kissed his mother he looked down longingly at Kassy. He wanted her pussy so badly but had to accept that it was much too valuable to take for the first time himself. Then, suddenly, she came off of his cock to voice her concern for her ass. "Oh no, no way I'm not fucking you today. I at least get your ass." And then their mother chimed in with a briallant idea, she'd just eat her ass out to loosen her up. "That's a great idea, mom! And to make it better, while you eat her out we'll get a good train going and I'll fuck that starving pussy of yours. We'll need a little room, let's head upstairs where the real fun begins."

Kassy's head popped back up off her brother's dick, "MOM? You wanna eat my ass?" Kassy asked, completely astounded, she shot her brother a big smile. "She's starting to come around Jay!"

"No honey, I'm not coming around on anything, I'm just doped up enough not to care anymore. Come on I'm gonna need your two help getting up the stairs I can barely stand." Renee retorted but most of her words were barely intelligible due to slurring. Renee was leaning heavily on her strong son's form.

"Well what are we waiting for, Jay you carry mom upstairs." Kassy said gleefully as she jumped up and ran up the stairs like a reverse of a kid on Christmas. Kassy didn't bother going to her room, the bed was too small, the master bedroom had a California King sized bed that her Mother and Father called their own. Kassy guessed Daddy wouldn't be calling it his bed for long though, maybe Jason would take it over, he certainly was taking the lead role.

Kassy walked over and opened her mother's nightstand drawer, inside was her mother's collection of sex toys, and Kassy pulled out a few fun looking ones. There was a normal pink dildo, an ass vibrator but what she found at the bottom was the Pièce de résistance, a huge double ended black double dong. She held it by it's middle and shook it comically as Jason entered the room carrying their mother. "Look at this thing! Can we use this too?" Kassy laughed.

Kassy jumped up onto the bed near the head board and grasp each side of the cast iron frame, her ass sticking up into the air and wiggling. "This is gonna be soooo fun! I thought today was gonna suck, but as it turns out it's a fucking awesome day!"

Renee flopped down onto the bed, almost so fucked up she could barely control her limbs. She clumsily closed the distance between where she landed and her daughter waiting ass. Her hands came up and pawed at her daughter's cheeks, spreading them and then she pulled her mouth up to kassy's virgin asshole and began to lick and swirl her tongue, causing Kassy to start giggling uncontrollably. "Ooooh that tickles!" Kassy laughed.

Renee pulled her face out of Kassy ass long enough to address her son standing behind her. "I'm really fucked up right now Jason, You're going to have to fuck the ever living shit out of me in order for me to feel it!"

At the suggestion of carrying their mother upstairs Jason swept his mother up into a fireman's carry, her tits along the backside of his neck as he gripped onto her ass for leverage, watching Kassy dash up the stairs. "Don't go too fast, Kass. Don't want you tripping on the chairs and breaking a leg. Then again, I'm sure there's some sick fuck that's into that sort of thing." He said with a laugh.

Once inside their parents' bedroom Jason tossed their mother onto the bed after Kassy, her tits bouncing back into place a second later. He closed the door out of habit before approaching the two lustily family members. "You may be saying you're just doped up enough not to care, but I'm gonna fuck you so hard that you'll be begging for my cock every day from here on out, mom. My cock will be what gets your ass to sober up." He said somewhat hopeful that that would be the case. Of course knowing her that was a long shot for her to get clean.

He then watched as his mother crawled to Kassy and started licking and swirling her tongue around inside of her asshole, eliciting a giggle from the girl before she came off to tell him he'd have to fuck the shit out of her for her to feel it. "Oh don't worry, challenge accepted." He said as he crawled behind her, taking his cock in hand and guiding it to her slit before pushing his entire length inside of her, his thick rod stretching her out as he gripped her hips and quickly sped his pace, the sound of his hips slapping against her ass filling the room. "Fuck mom, you really have been neglected! Then again every pussy feels like a virgin to this monster."

Kassy stared back over her shoulder peering at her brother while he bragged about the hard fucking he was going to give their mother. Renee was sucking Kassy's taint and tickling her asshole, a new sensation that Kassy was really enjoying. "Fuck her hard Jay! She's so fucking lucky! You've got a giant cock and I'm soooo fucking jealous. I can't wait till we sell off my virginity and you can start fucking my pussy too. Are you gonna cum in her?" Kassy said, half giggling and half moaning as her mother ate her tight bung.

Kassy grabbed the vibrator and pressed it up into her clit, the thought of Jason impregnating their mother was really turning her on. Like Jason said before, their were all sorts of sick fucks out there, maybe once Renee was fat with her son's inbred kid they could fetch even more money off her.

Renee protested though, "What NO! Don't fucking jizz in me huney, If I get knocked up your Dad will know I've been fucking around on him, we haven't had sex in months." Renee said, barely able to make a complete sentence due to the drugs and alcohol but mostly because her son was pounding her pussy harder than she'd ever been fucked. Even back in college when she'd first met Jacob he never fucked her as hard as her well endowed son was doing the job right now. Renee felt her pussy start to get sloppy wet, was she going to squirt?

Jacob Killenbeck got out of the Taxi in front of his gorgeous mansion like house. He gave the taxi driver the rest of his cash, he was flat broke. He'd told his family he was going out on a job hunting expedition, and they weren't expecting him back this soon, but that had all been a lie. Jacob hadn't been hunting for a job, he'd been on an extended vacation, one that involved strip clubs and sex with dirty hookers. The little money he'd had left in the family's bank account had gone fast and now he was returning home, broke and depressed once again. His wife, beautiful and used to being taken care of, hadn't wanted anything to do with him since he'd lost his job, and the whores were the only way he could satisfy himself anymore. Even his children had grown to disgust him and the thought of it totally made him sick.

Jacob walked into the house and looked around, the Mercedes had been in the driveway, so he knew they should be home, but no one was here to greet him, huge surprise there. Jacob set his briefcase down on the counter and walked into the living room, it was here he saw the piles of clothing. He reached down and picked up his wife's nightgown and robe, the other pile seemed to be his sweet daughter's wardrobe. 'Strange', he thought to himself. 'Maybe they are out in the pool swimming' he reasoned. Jacob walked to the back sliding glass door and peered out toward the pool, nope.

He was confused, where in the hell could they be? Upstairs? He walked over to the stairs and it was then he could first hear the muffled sounds of sex echoing from upstairs. Jacob's mind reeled, of course his wife was probably cheating on him, no surprise there. But then why were Kassy's clothes downstairs as well? A Home invasion!

"Ohhh dear god NO!" Jacob whispered as the terrifying thought of some sick rapist accosting his family in their own home ran through his mind. He darted back downstairs and into his den. He opened his desk drawer and pulled out the revolver he had stashed for home defense. He'd only been to the shooting range once and was worried, but he wasn't going to let some sicko defile his family. Jacob darted back out of the den and back upstairs, taking off his shoes so as not to alert the home invader of his presence. He tip toed up to the master bedroom and pressed his ear against the door, the sound of fucking was now unmistakable. 'I'm going to blow your fucking head off!' He thought to himself, as he grabbed the door handle and yanked it open.

There before him his worst nightmare was playing out, some sicko was raping his wife and daughter and they were helpless to stop him. "DIE MOTHERFUCKER!!!" Jacob screamed as he squeezed the trigger three times. Of course he had no idea he was shooting at his own son, thankfully though, he was rattled and inexperienced with the firearm, two shots missed completely burying into the wall just above Kassy's head. The third shot barely skimming the perpetrator's left shoulder. The extremely loud report of the gun made both the girls scream in terror, and it was so loud it actually caused Jacob to drop the gun.

"Lick that fucking asshole, slut." Jason groaned out as he pounded into his own mother repeatedly, feeling her walls clinging tightly to his massive cock as he drove into her. Kassy was definitely loving the attention to her tight little asshole giggles and groans escaping her as she spoke of how badly she wanted to fuck him and how hard she wanted to see him fuck there mother.

All had been going perfectly until the door was suddenly pulled open, a loud scream from an obviously nervous man came out as three shots quickly rattled off in their direction. Miss. Miss. Scrape. Thud. After missing with the first two shots the last grazed Jason's left shoulder. He was left with a bright red burn along the path of the bullet, the top layer of skin burned off with a small trail of blood running along the wound.

"Fuck!" Jason shouted as he held himself inside his mother as he assessed the situation, feeling the throbbing pain coming from his shoulder as the sudden rush forced an orgasm from him, his seed shot into her in the span of five seconds, not nearly all the cum he had but it was brought on by the sudden rush.

He pulled himself from her as he saw his father standing there, the gun on the floor and an opportunity to regain the situation. "Fuck you, you worthless piece of shit!" He exclaimed as he pulled himself from his mother and lunged at his own father, his cock still rock hard with lust and excitement as he grabbed hold of the man by the throat, choking him as he held him against the door, slamming the back of his head against it repeatedly. "You're nothing! You fucking hear me?! You're nothing to any of us!"

Kassy was cowering, the surprise of the explosions had scared her immediately, she pulled her ass off her mother's mouth, dropped the vibrator and curled into a ball. Renee gasped, but being drugged she had far less of a reaction to the sound, instead she felt her son's body tense against her and the big hot load of semen suddenly fill her hot gash. She could feel the pulsing of his cock and how his head swelled inside her pussy pushing against her cervix. The large amount was the next surprise apparently Jason had been saving up for some time because the more his big horse cock spasmed the more goo she felt fill her until it was practically gushing out of her. "OHhh baby....no...no no...I'm not on birth control" Renee drunkenly slurred, still unaware that her husband was now in the room.

Jacob's mouth dropped open, as his mind unable to grasp the fact as his own son suddenly stood up off his wife and the boy's own mother. "Ja...jay....JASON?" He stammered, eyes as big as saucers. But before the realization could fully sink in his young strong son was charging toward him, cock sticking out like a cum covered spear. Suddenly Jason's hand was around his throat and pinning him up against the door and slamming his head against it.

Jacob tried to ask what the hell was going on, but his son's iron like grip shut his throat and all he could do was gargle. Then he heard what Jason was saying, the hurtful words mixed with the scene of debauchery that was unfolded in front of him. Jacob could see his wife, who was still just laying on the bed, buck naked, pussy oozing with her son's cum. Behind Renee was Kassy, also naked, had she had her ass pushed against her mother's face when he'd come into the room? No it couldn't be, not his sweet little innocent girl.

Confused anger and the rage of hearing his worst fears come out of his son's mouth suddenly overtook Jacob. He reached up with one hand and snatched Jason's hand that was holding his throat, trying to wrench it free, but his son proved stronger. His other hand went to work, balling into a fist and smashing into the side of his son's head several times before the younger, stronger man was forced to let go.

"What the cough cough FUCK?!!! What in god's name has come over you? Were you just raping your mother and sister?" Jacob screamed with rage, he went for the pistol again, bending down to grab it while his son was still reeling, but found the revolver was no longer there. Instead he found the bare feet of his daughter there instead and as his eyes trailed up Kassy's naked form, he found the gun in her hands pointing directly at him.

"NO daddy....He wasn't raping us...We wanted it! Jason is a real man and he's gonna take care of this family now! He's right, YOU ARE SHIT!!! Now get out of here!" Kassy screamed, the gun shaking in her hands.

Renee suddenly sat up on the bed, head swimming her eyes suddenly locked onto the scene before her. "JACOB??? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HOME?" Tears filling her eyes she began to shake. "Kassy why are you holding a gun on your father?" Renee went on like she'd forgot about the last few hours.

Suddenly Jacob reacted, reaching out with his hand and smacking Kassy across the face as hard as he could, the gun went off and Jacob suddenly felt like he'd been punched in the chest. He reeled back against the door, looked down and saw the small smoking hole in his shirt that was quickly turning red. "KASS???" Jacob said as he slumped against the door and slid down it.

"Holy shit!!! I think i just shot dad..." Kassy gasp, She quickly pulled her hand up to her mouth covering it, while the other dropped the gun back down to her side.

It was almost comical how little Renee was comprehending as the scene unfolded, Jason's cum-coated cock bouncing with each movement as he and his father struggled, even grazing the older man's shirt as he decked his own son until his grip loosened around him and sent him reeling.

Jason was shaken but ready for more when he looked up to see his father confused as to the whereabouts of the gun, only to eventually find it pointed at him by his own daughter. He wasn't sure if he'd ever seen anything sexier than the young woman buck naked pointing a gun on their worthless father.

Then suddenly Jacob went into a rage and lunged at his own daughter, smacking Kassy's face and inadvertently sending a bullet through his own chest. Jason couldn't react at the lunge, but it seemed fate had sent that bullet right at him. He couldn't shoot his son dead on, but he could certainly seal his own fate.

When Kassy dropped the gun Jason went for the two of them and quickly snatched it up, knowing that it would take a while for their father to bleed out where it had struck him. "You know what do with a bad dog, dad? You take it out back and put it out of its misery." He said before cocking the gun and pointing it right at his forehead.

"But you're not a dog, you're human garbage. And so I'm not even taking you outside." Simple as that Jason pulled the trigger, a good blood splatter hitting the nearby wall and getting a bit on himself and Kassy. Still, the deed had been done.

"Now that this neuisance has been dealt with...Kassy, get over here and clean my cock off." He commanded, pulling the cartridge out of the gun before tossing it down into the corner.

The truth was that Kassy hadn't pulled her hand up to her mouth out of any normal reason such as disgust or horror, the real reason she chosen to cup her mouth was to hide the fact that she had an uncontrollable urge to smile after shooting her father. She knew the urge was wrong and as her eyes darted around the room she could see the terror on her mother's face, it was the same look of terror she herself should be feeling right now, but the truth was she was happy the worthless asshole was dying. She knew now that a real man was in charge of the family, her brother Jason.

He'd gotten up after the pummeling her father had given him, seemingly unfazed and walked back across the room taking the gun from Kassy and leveling it back at his dying father. Kassy stood taking it all in, though she could make out what Jason was saying, thanks to the loud ringing in her ears after the gunshot. Her eyes however were astute an she darted between Jason's determined visage, her mother who was screaming something, and the desperate look on her father Jacob's face as he prepared himself for the inevitable.

Renee was freaking out, each of her hands clasp on her cheeks she could believe Kassy had just shot Jacob, worse yet Jason, instead of running to call 911 had grabbed the gun and was now leveling back down at his father. Oh dear god what had she done to her family? Just this morning, sure they were broke, but they were still a normal family. Now though they'd devolved into some sort of horror show, incest, impending prostitution, and now murder. "NO Jason honey....NO don't do it! It was an accident, we can call the ambulance and explain, nobody will go to jail...We'll get you and Kassy therapy and fix all of ....."

BANG!!!!

Renee's eyes went so wide that it looked like they were going to come out of her head, tiny speckles of her now dead husbands blood covered her, and stood out against the sudden bright white pallor of her skin, her eyes rolled back in their sockets and she fell back onto the bed unconscious from shock. Kassy couldn't contain it anymore and seeing her mother's comical reaction began to giggle.

Kassy winced as the final shot was delivered, but she found herself still smiling. Peering down she saw her father's blood had splattered all over her young naked body. She pulled her hand away from her mouth, and with one outstretched finger swiped one of the droplets of gore off her stomach, brought it up to her mouth and licked it clean.

The whole scene was surreal and she realized her brother was speaking to her, commanding her to suck the cum off of his cock. She smiled up at Jason, strode toward him and reached up onto her tippy toes placing a big tongue kiss on his lips. "You're the daddy now Jason..." She cooed at him, dropping next to her knees and leveling her blood streaked face with his swollen jizz covered manhood. Kassy opened her mouth and plunged her head down onto it's girth with furious tenacity. She'd never sucked a cock before, but her adrenaline was pumping and she was so hot that she simply couldn't help herself. She pounded her face down onto it forcing a strong gag to whelm up and tasting the mixture of her mother's juices and her brother's spunk as it filled her mouth and throat. Kassy's hands rubbed Jason's abdomen, swirling the blood into a Jackson Pollock masterpiece.

Jason couldn't contain himself anymore and broke out into a maniacal laughter as their mother passed out after he, her own son, had shot her husband dead. It seemed Kassy was as twisted and delighted as he was as she scooped a piece of her father off of her bloody body and sucked it right off of her finger before making her way to Jason and sharing a passionate kiss with him.

"Yes, it seems I am the daddy of the family now. The sole caretaker of this fucked up little family." He said as she sunk to her knees and took his cock into her mouth like a seasoned pornstar, the adrenaline giving her otherworldly cocksucking abilities even though she'd never sucked a cock before. "Fuck, your mouth is even better than mom's pussy!" He groaned as he ran his hands lovingly through her hair, combing out loose pieces of gore.

"We'll need to get mom some good pills if she's going to be manageable for a while. Maybe keep her drugged while we clean this little mess up." He said as he grabbed the sides of her head thrusted into throats without restraint even as her gag reflex went off. "But before that you and I are going to send dad off the right way. On your knees, over his body. I don't care if mom didn't get enough time with you, I'm taking your ass, little sister."

Kassy's eyes got huge when Jason suggested his macabre plan, it would be the craziest shit she'd ever heard of and her nipples perked hard enough to cut glass at the suggestion. She pulled her head off of Jason's cock and peered up at him with lust in her eyes. "Oh my god, I had no idea you were so fucking hot!" She purred. "I've got an idea!"

Kassy crawled over to her dead father, and grabbed his business trousers, wrenching the belt off of his waist, looping it into a noose and slipping it over her head and down onto her neck, letting the slack lay down her back like a makeshift leash. She grabbed her father's pants and yanked them downward, exposing his dick. "You fuck my ass and choke me Jay, I'll see if I can suck anything out of this dead fuck before he gets too cold." Kassy suggested with glee in her eyes, obviously totally insane at this point. Whatever had happened today had somehow transformed this sweet and once innocent young woman into a fiendish creature obsessed with only depravity.

Jason smirked at his sister's sick, twisted idea as she removed their father's belt, looping it around her neck as she removed his pants to expose his cock. For the piece of shit that he was at least he had gifted Jason with the large cock that had been passed down throughout the family. "You sick little slut. I love you so much, Kass, you know that?" He said as he yanked the makeshift leash playfully as she started in on their dead father's cock.

Kassy's ass was still somewhat wet from their mother's tongue, but Jason still leaned down and spat onto her asshole to provide his own lube. "Don't hold back, I want a fucking show out of this." He said as he gripped her ass tightly, pulling her cheeks apart as he slowly inched his cock inside of her until his hips met her ass and his entire length was throbbing inside of her. As he stretched her out he began to thrust, slowly at first but evergrowing in strength and speed. "You are the hottest piece of ass in the world, sis. I'm almost sad I don't get your pussy. I'll start the auction right after we bury this fucker."

Kassy choked a little when her brother took hold of her leash and gave it a little tug, she could feel the veins in her neck stand out and her head got a little light for a second before he let off. She dropped her lips down on to the corpse of her father's still semi hard cock and started to suck, trying to bring as much blood into it and get some reaction. To her surprise the dead man actually spasmed, twitching in her mouth as she sucked him.

Meanwhile behind her, Jason slowly began to push into her tight brown-eye, the pressure was gentle and sexy at first, but as the bulbous arrow shaped head squeezed deeper inside her she first moaned and then cried out as it popped inside. "Oh my god, You are fucking huge, go slow Jay, please I'm begging you." She pulled her head of the corpse-cock long enough to plead her brother's mercy. But he seemed to ignore her, pushing first all the way in until her ass met his pelvis, tears welling up in her eyes, then he really started to work up speed and power in his thrusts.

"Fuck's sake Jay you are gonna rip me open, slow down!" Kassy pleaded again as her horny brother jackhammered her ass. She was going to have to focus on something else if she was going to get through this and so she pulled against the leash on her neck, reaching back for her dead father's dick and choking herself. It helped a little but the pain was still quite powerful, she was just glad Jason was feeling good, because her ass was going to be sore for days after this.

Suddenly again, Kassy felt Jacob's dick spasm in her mouth, his balls seemed to clench up against himself as well. 'Was this asshole still alive?' Kassy wondered to herself, his dick did seem to be getting more hard. She wasn't any sort of biology major but she was pretty sure that was impossible once your heart stopped beating. Regardless she kept on going, sucking away while her brother made quick work of her tight ass.

It was then that Renee started to stir, her eyes slowly opening she could hear the sounds of sex. She sat up, thinking of the horrible nightmare she'd just had, until she saw the horror show in front of her. Her son ass fucking her daughter, while her daughter sucked on the cock of her recently murdered husband. "Sweet God what have I done?" Her voice quivered and if qued by his wife's voice, Jacob's eyes popped open and he let out a horrifying moan of both pain and pleasure.

Kassy screamed but it was muffled thanks to Jacob's cock, but Jason was mid thrust and slammed Kassy's head down on their father's cock, causing the mortally wounded man to squirt his load down his daughter's throat just as he finally gave up his mortal coil and slipped into the darkness once and for all.

"Stop being such a little bitch, Kass. You know you love the pain of my cock filling your ass completely." He said as he continued to pound his sister's godly ass as she somehow got an erection and a few spams out of their seemingly deceased father. He gave her ass a hard smack as he yanked her leash once more. "If you're going to be a good slut I need you to act like one."

As their mother stirred and opened her eyes to such a horrific scene he looked back at her with a chilling smile. "Mother, go get your happy pills and take a nice little palmful. Everything that happened here happened out of necessity. This bastard fired three times and hit my shoulder once. He tried to kill me. He deserved it. Now go take your medicine and come back when you're done."

After he finished speaking the most surprising, painfully pleased moan escaped their father's mouth as his eyes opened as Kassy pushed the man they thought was dead to orgasm, the last drops from his balls shooting into her mouth as his eyes locked with his own father's as his own orgasm triggered, his thick hot seed shooting into his sister's ass in unison with his dad's seed as they plugged her from two ends before the old man took his last gasp and death finally took him.

"Jesus fuck...guess we gave him a proper sendoff." Jason said as he pulled himself from Kassy, a pool of his seed trailing out of her ass. "I don't think we'll ever get to replicate that. Remember it well, Kass."

Kassy giggled in her new insane laugh after her brother brought up the sendoff they'd given their father, then sighed with relief as Jason finally pulled out of her ass. The horrible truth started to sink into her mind, her father's last vision was that of his own daughter sucking him while his son fucked her rear, staring down into the dying man's eyes and saying, without a word, that he was in charge now.

Renee was in shock, she didn't scream, she didn't cry, she simply stood up calmly and walked out of the room, stepping over her late husband like he was little more than a pile of dirty laundry. She disappeared down the hall on her way to the kitchen without so much as a word.

Kassy was wiping her dead father's jizz off of her lips when she turned to her brother. " Jeez jay, it feels like you could drive a semi truck out of my ass now...you really stretched me." She said as she reached back and gently probed herself, her hand came back around covered in her brother's semen and she taste tested that as well. "What are we gonna do about this?" She pointed at their dead father. "I'd better go downstairs and make sure mom doesn't fucking slit her wrists, did you see her face when she left...I think we really fucked her up. I'll go downstairs and chill her out. You get his body out of here, bury in the backyard, make sure you tear up that carpet too." Kassy said in an oddly cool and collected voice. She reached up and gave her brother another kiss, both his own and their late father's cum coating her lips like some sort of macabre lip gloss.

"We are going to do great things now that you are the leader of this family Jason. I'll help you, together we are gonna be unstoppable." She finished, removing the belt from around her neck and dropping it to the ground at their feet. "Now get to work, Stud." She finished giving him a playful slap on his naked ass before leaving the room.

Jason watched as his mother left the room, seemingly empty inside and void of any feelings as to her late husband as she simply stepped over his body and kept going. Meanwhile Kassy spoke of how wide he'd stretched her perfect little ass out, laughing at her comment of driving a semi through it. "Semi? Could be a good nickname for my cock." He joked as she scooped out some of his cum and tasted it.

Moments later she was on her feet and laying another heated kiss onto his lips, tasting the mixture of his seed, his father's, and her ass on her lips as he gave her ass a swat. "Yes, make sure she doesn't off herself or try to call the cops. I'm sure you can talk her down. Get her medicated and we'll start her down the path to recovery."

The smack she laid upon his ass left a playful sting as she made her exit. "You and I will build a fucking empire, Kass. I'll deal with this fucker, you handle mom. I expect her to be ready for another fucking before bed. It'll take a few hours to handle all of this."

And with that Kassy made her exit while Jason got to work. First he ripped the carpet up and wrapped the old man's body in it, making sure to get all the little chunks he could do that the deep cleaning later would be easier. Luckily their property was quite private and secure, so he was able to carry his old man out back without putting clothes on or worrying about any stray eyes.

It took half an hour to dig a hole deep enough to be safe, Jason going as deep as he could until the soil turned rocklike. Finally tossing the carpet rolled body in and filling it back up. Not an ounce of regret in his heart as he buried his own father.

With the body taken care of he began the deep cleaning process, getting of cleaners and towels from the laundry room along with bleach and sponges before scrubbing the walls and the floorboards clean. Once he was satisfied he put the cleaners away and took a shower. They wouldn't have carpet for a while but he'd handle an order later and install it himself. This room would just be closed off for a few.

Finally he went back downstairs to find his mother and sister, wearing a pair of boxers and an undershirt as he walked through what was now his home. "The cleanup's been done. I'll just have to put some new carpet down. How's mom doing, Kass?"

Kassy had made her way downstairs while Jason started his clean up, his parting words about them creating an empire rang in her ears and she knew he was right. He was driven, strong and proud, everything their father had failed to be. While she was smoking hot, young, and ready for anything, as a duo they were practically unstoppable. Maybe after they'd made their millions they could retire from this mounting criminal empire and settle down together, have some kids. But those were thoughts for another time, she had business to attend to now and that particular business was currently sitting in the kitchen sipping a vodka tonic and staring blankly at the wall.

Renee had grabbed her robe and covered her form, she barely registered as her naked daughter sauntered in and pulled up a stool next to her at the breakfast bar. Kassy reached over and grabbed the bottle of vodka, unscrewing the cap and taking a slug off the bottle. Her face crinkled up at the bitter taste. "Geez mom, how do you drink this shit?" Kassy asked, trying to draw her mother's attention.

"You should mix it with something...helps take the edge off." Renee answered blankly, she still had tiny specks of Jacob's blood marking her face. Renee reached out and grabbed her bottle of pills, fumbling to try and get the bottle open, suddenly she began to shake and cry, breaking down.

"Gimme them mom....You don't need any more anyway, you'll end up O.Ding." Kassy said reaching across the bar and wrestling the brown pharm bottle away from her.

"I want to die...I don't want to live with what we did and what happened....oh God I didn't love your father anymore, but he didn't deserve that." Renee wept, dropping her head to the bar and sobbing.

"Don't talk like that Mom, things aren't that bad. Like you said, you didn't love him anymore, and now he's gone...That's a good thing. You have to look on the bright side of things. Jason is your husband now, and he's young and strong and handsome. He's driven and he's gonna pull us out of this and put us back on top, That's where the Killenbeck's belong...on top." Kassy tried reasoning with her distraught mother, but the woman seemed inconsolable.

"He's NOT my husband, he's my son and he's a murderer now. Don't worry Kassy, when you shot your father it was an accident and your a minor so nothing will happen to you, but your brother acted with malice and forethought. When the police find out, he's going to prison for a long time." Renee said, pulling her head up off the counter and wiping the mascara smeared tears out of her eyes. She reached out and grabbed Kassy by the arm, trying to shake sense into her daughter.

Kassy didn't hesitate, though she'd never put a hand of violence on her mother before, she reached out and belted her mother in the mouth hard enough to almost knock the woman off the stool. Renee reeled and turned back toward her daughter, blood now dripping from her busted lip. "Kassy??"

"Don't you dare fucking say that! Jason's not going to prison, the fucking police aren't going to find out and you aren't going to say shit about that again...." Kassy stopped mid rant while Jason descended the stairs with their dead father wrapped in the rug and slung over his shoulder. After he'd made his way out back to start digging the hole she turned back to her mother to see if the woman had pulled herself together.

"No Kassy....For God's sake, he's out of his mind! He came inside me and I'm his mother, What if I get preg..." Renee started to protest again, and again Kassy struck out, this time reaching into her mother's blouse and twisting her nipple till the woman squealed in pain. "Oh Kassy what are you doing?"

"What are you having such a hard time with? Listen bitch, you'd be lucky to get knocked up with a real man's child so stop complaining. Jason is the man of the house now, do you understand me?? You are gonna figure it out sooner or later, or you'll end up in the dirt just like Daddy, understand?" Kassy snarled angrily.

"Kassy?" Renee gasp at the threat.

"No you listen to me! You've had enough stress for today, and tomorrow you'll feel better. I want you to go upstairs, take a shower and then take a fucking nap. Not in your room, go to my room. You can sleep it off in there. I'll stay with Jason in his room for now. Tomorrow we'll all wake up and things will start to get better." Kassy commanded forcefully and Renee reeled. Kassy let go of her nip and Renee slid off the stool and moped off toward the stairs again.

Kassy picked up her mother's glass of vodka and tried another sip, it still sucked but she forced it down as she watched out through the back window as her brother dug the hole their father would soon be laid to peace in. After another hour Jason had finished his work, he'd made his way up to the shower and returned back to the kitchen in boxers and an undershirt asking about how their mother was.

"She'll be fine. I wanna go over some ideas for the auction though, wanna titty fuck me in the living room while I go over the details with you? I mean if you really are a 'semi truck' you should have more load to spare...right big brother?" Kassy cooed, reaching out and stroking her brother's cock through his boxers.

Jason didn't seem the least bit phased after cleaning up his dead father's gore and burying him all by himself in their backyard. They could get some grass seed or a flower bed down later, but that would require a trip to a home store and after such a rigorous morning he just needed some time to relax and unwind. How perfect that Kassy still seemed eager to please.

"Talking business and fucking those perfect tits? Kassy you're speaking my language." He said as she stormed his cock as he leaned down to press a soft kiss to her lips. "But I must admit I am human, that was fucking exhausting. You'll be doing most of the moving during this round. I'm sure I can fuck your throat later to give you the attention you need."

And with that he gave her ass a hard slap before heading into the living room and sitting down in their father's armchair, his cock bulging as he looked to his beautiful, sinister sister. "So Kass, what are your thoughts? I've already got the list in my head, the plan to film it all for blackmail, and that we should do it in three days so that we keep a tight schedule. Other than that, I'm all ears!"

Kassy got one of their father's beers out of the fridge and sauntered out into the living room where Jason was seated in the recliner. " You've done very well so far Jay. You need to sit back and relax for now, have a beer and take a load off." Kassy giggled at the pun as she handed Jay the beer.

She looked down at herself, both their mother and Jason had showered but she was still covered in splattered gore, a shower was definitely a must sooner than later. Her ass was sticky as well as the clumped dried cum in her hair, she imagine she looked almost homeless at this point. She pushed the thought from her head, soon they'd be set for money and she wouldn't look like this ever again.

Kassy knelled down in front of the leather chair and grabbed her perky naked teen tits by the nipples, pulling them together. She dropped her chin and spit into the cleft of her cleavage before looking back up and locking eyes with her freshly showered brother, a big sadistic smile on her face.

"Okay so this is what I've come up with...but before I start, I want you to promise that you won't cum. Mom is upstairs in my room and she's gonna need a good hard dicking from you. Her head is all fucked up and you might need to smack a little sense into her. Use a pillow if you have to whack her, don't leave bruises. Promise your little sis?" Kassy asked as she leaned forward on her knees, pulling Jason's cock from his shorts and stroking it until it started to stand up on it's own.

Kassy pressed her tits around Jason's cock and excruciatingly slowly started working her taunt tits up and down his length, eyes locked on her brother's. "So I realize you've got an idea for the list of clients, but I just want to make sure we are on the same page." Kassy said then paused as the head of Jason's cock peaked out of her titty-pussy on a down stroke, leaning down briefly to flick her tongue on it's tip.

"Dad had a lot of overseas business clients and that's going to be our bread and butter. The American guys he used to work with will want Mom, they've probably lusted after her for years, but I'm going to fetch the best price from the foreigners." She said, pausing again to give his big swollen cock head a quick suck.

"Asians and Middle Easterners, They both have big money and they both covet hot young teen American girls. If you add that I'm a virgin to the mix, then we are talking serious money. The Asians have small cocks and generally can't score with white girls, while the Towel-heads think we are whoreish infidels, which equates to them wanting to fuck us. If we can get a bidding war between those two factions, we can really up our profit." Kassy continued, she could feel her Brother's cock swelling and pulsing between her boobs. "Don't you cum!" She warned, but then dropped her mouth down onto his shaft and stuck the tip of her tongue down his urethra a bit to tease. Tasting his precum made her smile.

"Filming and blackmailing them is brilliant! But I think we can maximize our profits even more. Three days is perfect, Jason, what's better than one virginal teen pussy for sale?" She asked with a twisted smile on her face. "Several teen pussies for sale...Are you following me? I've got to go back to school tomorrow and I think I might be able to pull a few of my hot friends into this scam. I know a few of my girl friends have told me how hot they think you are, and if I lure them back here for a 'sleep over'. You can do your thing... What do you think Jay? Feel like putting your pimp hat on?" Kassy asked giggling at the mental image of her white-boy brother dressed in a ridiculous pimp outfit.

"I can't really take a load off if you're telling me not to cum, Kass." He teased as she worked him up, the girl still dirty from killing their father but merely a few hours prior. Even then she was still fucking gorgeous, and it'd been a busy day! She'd be able to shower after their mother woke up from her nap. For now it was time to talk business.

"Promise I won't cum." He said with a smirk as he ran a hand through her beautiful hair, a smile on his face as he eyed his new lover. His sister whose virginity was about to be sold. "Promise I won't bruise mom, I won't promise that she won't be painted white by the end of the night though." A light moan escaping his lips as Kassy wrapped her tits around his cock.

Her idea was genius, focused marketing. The Americans would want the MILF that was his mother while the small-cocked Asians and Arabs would want his sister. "I'll grab his cell phone and restrict your bidding to the eastern contacts." He said with a grin as her tongue made its way to his urethra, teasing his piss slit as she worked her magic. "I just hope an Asian wins, then I'll basically still get your virginity." He said with a laugh.

And then she opened the playing field up a bit, talking about her girlfriends at school and how she could lure them into their little sex ring. "Kassy you're a fucking genius!" He said as he gave a thrust between her tits, forcing his cock into her mouth before sitting back down. "But we've got to be careful with this. Open it up too far and someone will snitch. I only want girls you truly trust, ones that would do this sick shit willingly. Got it? Who do you have in mind? How long do you think mom will be down for? You're already getting me all worked up!"

"Don't worry about the girls, I've got a few in mind, and I'll bring them home after school tomorrow. You can cherry pick which ever ones you want and we'll send the other's packing. I've got some blackmail dirt on several hotties so we'll be sure they won't say shit." Kassy said, feeling her brother's cock swell and surge, he was close to cumming and she found she really liked teasing him. She reached down into the hole of his boxers and laced her hand under his balls giving them a playful squeeze. "Don't do it...don't you cum motherfucker." She said giggling.

"You can go upstairs and wake mom up with a good raping. Make sure you man handle her and let her know who the man of this house is, she's going to need some real convincing and like I said don't be afraid to be rough." Kassy instructed, moving her hand from his balls and down to her brother's taint, giving it a tickle.

"We are gonna need some outfits, something slutty but still virginal. Maybe catholic school girl uniforms or something like that. Mom going to need something sluttier. Tomorrow while I'm at school you'll need to do some shopping. Dad blew all of our money, so your going to have to use your own cash." She continued, slipping her hand from his taint down to his freshly showered asshole and swirling her finger around his brown eye. Another glob of precum suddenly appeared on the head of Jason's cock and she licked it up eagerly. "Don't squirt..." She teased.

Kassy suddenly stopped, pulling her big teen tits off of her brother's bursting cock before he could cum. She stood up and smiled. "I'm gonna go get a shower, you fuck mom ....you fuck her hard and brutally. I so fucking horny I could burst, so I want my pussy eaten before we go to bed tonight. You can sleep with mom or me, but I better get my clit licked till I fucking piss myself tonight, promise?" Kassy asked, turning her back to her brother and giving her chubby little ass a slap. "I really liked you choking me with that belt, maybe we can do some more of that." She said as she pranced off upstairs.

"God damn, you're such a fucking tease, Kass." He groaned out as she told him not to burst yet stimulated him even more, working one hand to fondle his balls before moving to gently push her finger against his freshly cleaned asshole. All this time this sinister slut had been hiding under the guise of a perfect little angel. Who knew she was so demented?

"Alright, so then tomorrow I need to hit the mall and get some proper attire for the two of you along with the home store to spruce up the backyard. I think I'll take mom. If I can get her in the dressing room of Victoria's Secret and show she's not all used up I'm sure we can break her. She just needs time and proper attention. And tonight that attention is a nice rape sesh and another cream pie." He said with a laugh as Kassy suddenly stopped.

"Alright, I'll go give mom what she needs, you get cleaned up, and then we 69 until you piss from pleasure." He said with a grin as she turned back and slapped her ass. "Sure, I can choke you some more. It was pretty fucking hot. Now go get clean. No more gore, got it?" He joked as she disappeared upstairs.

He wasn't far behind her as his way into her room, finding their mother asleep on her side. He stripped naked and crawled into bed, grabbing her hips and forcing her to her knees before thrusting his cock inside of her without hesitation. She was still somewhat wet with his cum as he pounded into her fuckhole, grabbing her by the hair and yanking her head up to arch her back. "Good morning, mother. You looked so peaceful sleeping, but I could still tell you needed another good fucking. Your pussy's been neglected for far too long." He said before shoving her head down into the pillow, thrusting down into her cunt while he acted as if he'd suffocate her, letting her head up before yanking her hair again. "You'll learn to love my cock, I promise you that."

Renee had passed out, the combination of drugs, alcohol and just sheer trauma had totally wiped her out. No dreams/nightmares came thanks to the intoxicants and she was atleast thankful for that. But just as REM sleep had started she was yanked from her rest by hands grabbing her hips and lifting her ass into the air. Her pussy was still lose from being pounded earlier but she still felt the large cock entering her.

She was still delirious as she woke and at first thought it was her husband coming home early from his job hunting expedition. "Nooo....Stop Jacob, I'm not in the mood, did you get a job?" She slurred still half asleep.

Suddenly a fist grabbed her hair and yanked her head back, this was unlike her husband's usual fetishes, he was never forceful with her. "Jacob what has come over you?" She gasp as the big thick cock started reaming her pussy with powerful thrusts.

"Good morning, mother. You looked so peaceful sleeping, but I could still tell you needed another good fucking. Your pussy's been neglected for far too long." Jason said before shoving her head down into the pillow, thrusting down into her cunt while he acted as if he'd suffocate her, letting her head up before yanking her hair again. "You'll learn to love my cock, I promise you that."

It was then that her memory started to return, along with the horror that was her life now. Renee cried out realizing that it was her murderous, incestious son fucking her instead of her husband. "No Jason this has to stop, You've mentally damaged your sister, she's going to need therapy, and you have to stop fucking me, or I'll get pregnant! Please Jason you have to come to your senses honey!" Renee pleaded, but his cock was slamming into her cervix with enough force to give her the hiccups. Wrong or not, she had to admit her son had some seriously powerful sexual prowess. She just hoped she could talk sense into him before he went too far and actually knocked her up. "JASON I AM YOUR MOTHER AND YOU WILL DO AS I SAY, DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME YOUNG MAN?" Renee screamed.

Kassy stopped off and peeked into her room before heading for the shower, here she could see her brother had grabbed their mother up and pushed her into a doggy position. It turned her on to no end to see him plowing their mother, and Kassy only wished Jason would have turned their family out years ago, instead of waiting till now. Renee had begun to protest and although Kassy wanted to watch her brother brutally rape her mother again, she wanted to wash herself more.

She quickly shut the door and scurried off to the shower. The water was still warm after her family's earlier showers so she jumped right in and pulled the body wash off the shelf. Kassy poured half the bottle over her head and began scrubbing with her luffa. It was hard to concentrate with her pussy screaming for attention. She just had to keep in mind that a finger or two was fine, but she had to keep it just that, or risk her virginity and the opportunity to make a fortune. Her ass however was fair game and after the stretching her brother had given her, it could take nearly her whole fist.

It was almost cute how determined their mother was to the idea of changing him and preventing more change from happening to Kassy. They were both gone, they not saw the light of potential Jason offered and the beacon of depression their late father emitted. As Renee screamed for him to let her go and not to impregnate her he let her hair go but quickly wrapped one hand around her throat, pulling her by the neck to arch her back as he choked her. He made sure not to do so hard enough to bruise, but definitely hard enough to leave her gasping for air.

"What the fuck did Kassu say? I'm the man of the house now, I'm daddy. You're my wife and I'll fuck my wife when I want." He said firmly before releasing his grasp to lay a tirade of smacks against her ass, a blush red handprint forming on that perfect rear.

"I don't give a fuck if I get you pregnant. It'd be a blessing for you. A new child to mold into something like the greatness I'm becoming." He said as he drilled her cunt as fast as he could, nearing another orgasm. "You're mine now, and I'll be the most loving, caring lover the world has to offer, but only if you learn to see things my way and enjoy it. Don't fucking waste a golden opportunity."

Renee cried out in pain, both physical and emotional as her son paddled her rear end and tirades about how she, his own mother is now her husband. She tried to think back about raising him, and if she'd follied at some point, but she couldn't focus her mind, he was fucking her too hard. His huge cock pistoned in and out of her with furious intent and for all the tragedy she'd experienced today she had to admit that it really did feel good. Maybe there was no point in fighting it, maybe Kassy and Jason were right. Jacob had fallen off of his game and if her son was going to pick up the torch and carry it for the family then who was she to stand in the way?

"Yes..." She whimpered, first low then growing in intensity. "Yes...YES...YES YES YES!!! FUCK ME...FUCK ME AND MAKE ME YOUR BITCH JASON!" Renee writhed under her son, feeling the head of his cock swell inside her, smashing up against the entry way to her womb. She came, a massive orgasm wracking her form and causing her to shiver all over, her pussy gushed and her juices splashed out of her onto her son/husband's pubic hair.

Kassy was fist deep in her own ass, one hand working her lose ass while the other massaged her clit. Both hands were busy so she had to use her face planted against the tile shower wall to keep herself up right. She couldn't believe how much she liked ass play since Jason had stretched her out. His cock was like a magic wand with the power to unlock secret desires. Kassy came hard, she began to squirt, her girl cum washing down her shaking legs and disappearing down the drain.

She was panting hard when she finally stepped out of the shower, and through the bathroom wall she could hear her mother moaning in pleasure as her brother fucked the shit out of her in the next room. Kassy grinned, grabbing a towel and wrapping it in a bun around her head. She exited the bathroom and giddily skipped over to her room to watch the big finale. Kassy walked up behind her brother and rubbed her back sensually as he pounded their mother, whispering in his ear. "Your cock can turn any girl in to a begging slut, you are such a fucking stud!"

Jason had been savagely raping his mother when suddenly he heard her whimper out a quiet "yes" that grew into loud screams, praises, and pleads for more. She was no longer being raped, she was being fucked by her son/husband/master and she was fucking loving it. "That's it, give into temptation!" He shouted as his cock buried inside of her, his hand working to push a thumb up her tight ass as his other hand gave her rear a hard slap.

"Be the best fucking bitch you can be!" He shouted as he felt her cumming against him, drenching his pubes as she pushed her hips back to him, her pussy spamming and clinching tightly to his manhood just as Kassy came in looking like the smokeshow she was with only a towel wrapped on her head. "Mom decided she wants to play along. She even told be she'd get some of her MILF friends to join us for orientation tomorrow with your girlfriends, didn't you mom?"

Just then as her orgasm rodenitself out his own took over, Jason busting a nut just as large as earlier, creampieing his mother as he held the thick head of his cock against her cervix, emptying his balls into her as his eyes dolled back and he pulled out of her, a long trail of his seed pouring out as he laid down to relax on the bed. "You two are something else. I'm gonna need to start with the energy drinks again to keep up." He joked as he beckoned Kassy over to him, wanting to taste his sister's lips once more.

Back
Top Bottom