Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Keeping up with the Jones (Kassy & Business Casual)

Kassyghost

Star
Kassy Killenbeck laid on her big four post bed, only a single thin white sheet covering naked form. Her hand worked like a jackhammer, pulsing in and out of her virgin pussy as she furiously masturbated. She'd been doing it a lot lately, it seemed to be the only activity that would take her mind off the the depressing state of affairs she found herself in currently.

It all started two months ago, her sixteen birthday actually. Normally the milestone of most young ladies and she'd expected just that. Her parents were wealthy and she wanted a really big party to celebrate the monuments event. But it just so happened that it was that very day that her father had lost his job. Investment banking had afforded them the big house and fancy cars, but just like that, it was all gone. The invitations for the party had already been sent out, leaving Kassy to have to go to each and everyone of her friends and explain that she wouldn't be having the party after all.

The past few weeks had been a torrent of whispered gossip around school, 'have you heard? The Killenbecks are broke and will be living in the poor house soon!'. It was a real nightmare and all Kassy wanted was for her father to get another job so that those rumors would finally die out. To his credit, he was trying, even right now he was out in the city putting his resume out to all the biggest companies.

Their mother, Renee , the former runway model and trophy wife, was taking it the hardest. She'd been afforded the luxurious lifestyle and was absolutely terrified at the thought of losing their wealth. She'd been cold and distant toward her husband since he'd been fired, and while Kassy used manual stimulation to take her mind off the bad stuff, their mother was self medicating with pills and booze. In fact, right now, she was downstairs finishing off her first bottle of wine, and it was only 11am.

The only real bright spot was her older brother, he was a real pillar of solidarity for the family during these dark times. He was almost finished with school, and he'd even gotten a job to help the family make ends meet. Tall, hansome, muscular, and a good work ethic too; she'd always looked up to him and now he seemed to be the glue holding the family together.

Jason Killenbeck was a eighteen year old high school senior who was a standout athlete, starting for both the varsity football and basketball teams. He had multiple scholarship offers from all the top schools and just needed to finish out his last few semesters to be on his way to stardom. Everything had been going great until his father lost his job two months ago. Between then he'd gotten his own job to help the family, but had something in mind that could help them out much more than a part time job waiting tables.

Being in such a prominent role with his teams he made sure to stay in shape, running and lifting each day, giving him a lean, muscular build. He kept his light brown hair short and neat with his sharp jaw clean shaven. His deep blue eyes seemed to pop in contrast to his hair, a smile almost always highlighting his high cheekbones. His biceps would always bulge from his shirt while his athletic thighs would fill out any pair of pants.

It was a Saturday and for once the young man had the day off. This would be the day he'd put his plan into action, the plan to pimp his mother and sister out to rich businessmen. You see, he had networked well during his father's events in the past, and knew that none of the men could keep their eyes off of either Kassy or their mother.

Without hesitation he made his way downstairs in just a pair of navy blue basketball shorts and boxers to find his mother finishing off a bottle of wine, even flustered from the situation she still looked beautiful as ever. "Say mom, I was doing some thinking and I might have an idea on how we can pull ourselves out of this situation, but it's going to take you and Kass having open minds."

Renee was sitting on the overstuffed leather davenport watching TV, a glass of red wine in one hand and a bottle of xanax opened on the coffee table. She'd eaten three of them and with the bottle of wine nearly gone she was feeling pretty good already. Of course mixing medication and alcohol was never a good idea but frankly she didn't give a flying fuck. When Jacob, her husband and father to their two beautiful children, had lost his job it had sent her into a deep depression.

Right now on the television was a marathon of reality programming about some fat southern family and their disgusting lives, that mixed with the wine and xanax were atleast taking her mind off of it for now. It was then she heard the footfalls of her son approaching as he descended the stairs. She turned her head and saw his greek statue physique as the early morning sun shone on his naked chest. This sent her drugged mind reeling, as he looked so much like his father the older he got. Jason was closed to the same age as Jacob was when she'd first met him, back when Jacob still had pride and ambition.

"Hello my darling handsome son, you've got the day off of work I see..." Renee slurred as she drunkenly lulled. She was wearing a light silk blue robe and white lace panties from the night before. She found it was becoming harder and harder to get dressed each morning and today she might not at all. The thin silky fabric hung open around her neck, nearly exposing her left breast as she leaned over wrapping one arm around her son's strong shoulders and fiddling with a lock of his short brown hair.

"Say mom, I was doing some thinking and I might have an idea on how we can pull ourselves out of this situation, but it's going to take you and Kass having open minds." Jason had said and it had immediately brought a smile to Renee's face.

"What sort of brilliant idea does my great son have? Open mind....Whatever do you mean?" Renee asked.

While it pained him to see his mother so deeply depressed, he certainly didn't mind that it had caused her to start dressing less. Oftentimes she wouldn't change out of her lingerie and would simply throw a robe over top everything, like she had that day. Though she had retired from modeling she sure as hell still had the physique, and even as her son it was impossible not to notice.

As she wrapped an arm around his shoulder he nearly caught a glimpse of one of her supple breasts, the same breasts she'd fed him from so many years ago. Those breasts still belonged to him in his mind, and soon all of her would be his.

She seemed interested and eager to find out what he had in mind, a smirk curling onto his lips as she do playfully responded. "Well, if I've got my idea straight and it works, we'll be making even more money than dad did when he was working. But I need you to trust me, okay? You trust me right?" He asked her as he kissed her cheek softly before moving his lips to brush against her ear. "Strip." He whispered softly before standing upright, his bulge already thickening in anticipation.

"Of course I trust you honey, you're my son and I love you..." Renee absently giggled as he leaned in and pecked her cheek, but he didn't pull his head away afterward, instead he stayed close, his lips grazing her ear, she giggled again. The drunken laughter was cut short though, when she heard her own son's muted voice whisper a single word into her ear.

"JAY!....Jason....what did you just say to your mother?" Renee reeled back, her eyes wide with surprise. Suddenly she became painfully aware of how close he was, and the state of her outfit. Renee grabbed her robe and pulled it up tight against her neck in a defensive gesture. Maybe it was the drugs or wine, but she could hardly believe her own ears. Had he really just told her to 'strip'?

"Are you joking?...You're joking right?" Renee nervously giggled, staring into her son's serious face.

He knew it couldn't have been that easy as his mother seemed shocked by his request. Surely in her days as a model she'd been told to strip countless times, but by her son? No, that one had to be new for her. Still, if this was going to happen he'd need to be persistent.

"I'm beginning to think you don't trust me." He said as he moved his strong hand to rest against her shoulder, tugging at the hem of her robe after she'd tightened it up, inadvertently causing her cleavage to look that much more enticing to his lustful eyes.

"I'm not joking at all. Would I be joking given our financial state? Dad can't get a job to save his life and there's only so much I can do my own." He said as he firmly grasped her shoulder before releasing it and taking a step back. "Now, ill this one more time since it didn't register before. Strip." He added as he folded his muscular arms in front of him.

"Jason...what are you talking about, I'm your mother, and I don't see how stripping for my son is going to help this family out in any way!" Renee protested, her eyes still wide with shock, but there was some other feeling percolating too. There was a look in her son's eyes, something domineering and forceful that reminded her of how Jacob used to look at her, back when he still had balls.

Her mind swirled with long forgotten memories of Jacob and her back in college, meeting him at some Alpha frat party surrounded by his privileged cohorts. Jacob had simply strode right up to her, reached out and dropped the strap of her dress off of her shoulder, nearly exposing her tits while his friends watched and laughed. His self confidence was a real turn on and she'd remembered blushing as she stared up into his dark blue eyes. Of course later that night he and his friends had run a train on her, which was an even bigger turn on, but that was a story for another time. Right now, she had to force her mind back into reality which was that her son was practically commanding her to strip her robe off.

He was standing there, arms crossed over his muscled chest as if she didn't have any other option other than to obey him. Almost without her own mind's permission, her hand drew up and began pulling her robe away from her neck, exposing the silky blue lingerie underneath. Maybe it was the mix of alcohol and nerve numbing xanax that was clouding her judgement, or maybe she was just bored. The top was semi see-through and as the robe fell away her magnificent tits showed through the flimsy fabric, nipples perking with excitement. "I'm too old to model Jay, they won't hire me for anything anymore." She whispered.

As his mother tried to protest the meaning behind his commands he simply stood there shaking his head. He gave her a moment to lose herself to drunken, drugged out thoughts before she seemed to come back, her hands instinctively reaching for the knot in her robe and untying it. As her robe fell to the floor he caught sight of her silky blue lingerie, clinging tightly to the luscious curves of her body that had aged like fine wine.

As she whispered about her inability to get modeling jobs he simply shook his head once more as he eyed her. His eyes drank in her beauty without restraint as he looked her up and down. Then, suddenly, he reached forward and placed his right hand on her left breast, rolling his thumb over her hardened nipple. "Look, your body is already getting turned on. You've always been good at obeying, haven't you?" He teased before reaching around and giving her ass a squeeze.

All of the touching and eyeing had left his cock throbbing, a large tent had formed in his shorts as he stood there before grabbing her wrist and guiding her hand to his bulge. "I never said you'd be modeling. I just need you to trust me. And for now, do what comes naturally. Tell me mom, what comes naturally when you've got a thick cock in your grasp?" He asked as he throbbed in her palm. "Oh, and when I said strip, I meant all the way. Naked. Now."

"Jason!!! What in the actual FUCK do you think you're doing?" Renee suddenly protested as her handsome son 'forced' her hand down onto the growing bulge in his basketball shorts. She resisted, but to her own chagrin, not that much. Eventually her hand came to rest on the big, hard, young bulge in her son's shorts. She couldn't deny it was incredibly alluring, just beneath those thin polyester shorts was a writhing masculine monster. She remembered how Jacob had done something very similar and that too had turned her on. She loved dominant males, men who took what they wanted, and didn't ask permission. Yes this particular young man happened to be her son, but again the dulled perception she was viewing the world through due to the drugs and alcohol was making the awkward situation easier to stomach.

Renee's pussy spasmed as she felt the thick hardening thing in her hand, son or not, she had to admit she was turned on. When he commanded her to 'strip' again, she couldn't hide the smile that was emerging on her thick lips. She stepped back away from her first born son and let the smile she was hiding show through on her face. "Well, I knew I raised an Alpha Male, but I had no idea. Jason you are such a naughty boy. You want your mother to strip and stand in front of you, but let me ask you a question....What would you really do if your father came HOME right now? HUH? What about your sister, she's right upstairs...What if she saw her mother standing prostrate in front of her beloved brother....She'd be scarred for life....are you willing to risk it?" Renee asked, provoking him more than actually trying to frighten him.

She certainly wasn't thinking about the ramifications and it showed in her face. She was turned on and her expression showed just that, her hands reached up and slipped her nighty's straps down letting her large mature breast fall free from their lacy enclosure.

Though she exclaimed one more time, Jason could tell that guiding her hand to his bulge had set the trigger off in her mind that he needed to pull. The truth of the matter was that without his job his father was nothing, and even then he'd been dragging the past few years. It'd be a wonder if he kept Renee properly sexed at all. She was probably thrilled for what was going on internally.

And then she started playing back. He had her hook, line, and sinker. The busty former runway model quipped back about her love for alpha males and how naughty he was. Then she brought it one further step by asking him what would happen if his father or sister walked in. "Dad? He's weak now. I'd tell him to step the fuck back and let a real man take care of his woman. As for Kassy? She's next up, right after you."

And with that he slid his shorts and boxers down to expose his thick, throbbing, uncut nine inch cock to his own mother. He guided her hand down to his member again before pressing close against her and taking her lips into a passionate kiss, one of his hands on her tight ass while the other palmed a breast, pinching the nipple to tease her. "Now, on your knees. I need to see what all those pretty little lips can do."

Renee was positively flabbergasted at how her son was speaking to her, it was one thing to be commanding her to strip but now he was calling his own father 'weak', and not to mention talking about bedding his own sister 'next'. She was about to protest until he dropped his shorts and pulled that big juicy cock out. She hadn't seen his manhood in years, not since she'd walked in on him masturbated when he was 15, but she had the inkling he'd been hung like his father and now seeing it live in the flesh she was taken aback. "Oooh Jason, you're spectacular." She whispered.

He reached out again and took her hand, placing it on his quickly engorging manhood, and muscle memory took over, her fingers made quick work of rolling back his foreskin and gently squeezing the shaft. She could feel the blood coursing through it and in turn she could feel her own loin growing hot as well. When he stepped closer, grabbing her tit, and ass she moaned gently. "This is sooo wrong, Jason this is incest." Renee protested but her heart wasn't in it, all she could think about was how good it would feel to have a proud driven man pounding her again, even if it was her son.

Then Jason commanded her to her knees, and she obeyed immediately, dropping down in front of her big strong son. "You have to promise me you'll leave your sister alone...She's only 16 Jason." Renee begged, and with that she leaned in and let her baser needs take over. Her big lips parted and she sucked the head of her son's cock into her warm, wet mouth. His precum was sweet and savory and she swirled her tongue around the big red head.

Jacob hadn't given her a propper fucking since he'd been canned, and Renee was desperate for it. She dropped her head down on her son's cock and swallow all 9 inches of it with further adue. Meanwhile her hand slipped down into her panties and she pushed two fingers inside herself, rhythmically finger fucking her pussy.

It was just then that Kassy came trotting down the stairs. "Mom I'm hungry, what is there to eat....OH MY GOD!!!!" Kassy gasp as she rounded the corner and saw her big brother standing there with his shorts down and their mother with a face full of his cock while she fingered herself. Kassy's eyes were the size of saucers, and her mouth hung open in terror. "WHAT THE FUCK?" She screamed.

Jason was pleased to find his mother only half heartedly protesting his advancements now, the way she spoke it was clear that her mind was on his thick cock and not on how utterly wrong this whole ordeal was. When he pulled his cock out he smirked at her reaction before groaning out lightly as her hand instinctively started stroking him the instant it met his veiny shaft.

"Oh fuck that's good. See, you've still got every bit of sexuality you had before. You're a fine wine, mother. Any man would kill to have you like I do now." The moment he had told her to get on her knees she had obeyed, leaning forward and wrapping her lips around his pulsing member before taking the entire length into her eager mouth. "Oh fuck, your mouth is incredible. How does it taste, your own son's cock?"

And just then they were greeted by his younger sister Kassy who had just finished masturbating and was coming down for food, exclaiming as her eyes widened at the sight. Jason made sure to grab his mother's head with both hands firmly so she couldn't pull off as he began thrusting into her mouth, face fucking her. "What does it look like? Our gorgeous mother is showing her skills. I think my little virgin sister could learn a thing or two."

He looked down at their mother before looking back at Kassy and groaning. "Come on, I know you worked up that appetite flicking the bean. Why not learn and partake in the real thing?" He suggested as he released their mother's head, giving her a chance to speak. "Besides, I'll need both of you to trust and listen to me if we want to keep this house. Dad sure as hell isnt getting us anywhere."

Renee tried pulling her head off of Jason's cock when Kassy caught them, but her son grabbed a handful of hair and forced her head back down on it. He was slamming his big cock in and out of her mouth, face fucking his mother as if nothing was wrong at all. Renee started to gag, less from pounding her throat was taking and more out of the revulsion of having her daughter see her felatiating her own son.

Kassy screeched again after she heard what her brother said, her hands coming up to her cheeks in a classic 'home alone' moment. "LET HER GO JASON, SHE CAN'T BREATH!" Kassy yelled and then sprinted forward, looking to pull her brother off of their mother. It was then that Jason let her go and Renee's head flew backward, lips and cheeks covered in saliva.

"No Kassy stop, He wasn't forcing me....I.....I....Oh god forgive me....I wanted it." Renee said, tears whelming up in her eyes.

"WHAT?....MOM.....He's your son!" Kassy gasped, staring at her mother, eyes snapping between her mother's face and Jason's big swollen cock and then up to Jason's stone cold face.

"I....I know he is....but your father....your father isn't satisfying me anymore...and....and ....well fuck I don't know what to say Kass." Renee tried to explain, but there was simply no good way to put it.

"This is soooo FUCKED UP!" Kassy exclaimed, but her eyes were now almost glued on the sight of her big brother's big cock.

Jason could hardly contain his laughter as Kassy practically cried bloody murder as she recreated the cover to Home Alone and he released their mother's head from his hands. Up until recently he had been a compassionate son and brother, always one to help his family and be friendly. But ever since his father lost his job he'd become more practical. A realist. And, to be fair, he was trying to do this for their own good.

"See Kassy." He responded as their mother began to cry from the embarrassment of being found sucking her son's cock and enjoying it. "She wanted this. This is for the good of the family, Kass. Open your mind and just hear me out for a bit." He told her just as he noticed her staring down at his massive member.

"I see you've got your eye on something." He teased his sister as he stood over their mother. "You can give it a try if you like. I'm going to need to see what all both of you can do if we're going to keep the house and our affluent lifestyle. Besides, I'm sure you're gonna need some training and experience. I know you love your toys, but I also know you haven't had the real thing. Tell you what, why don't you strip too, Kass? Do you trust your big brother?"

"Jason it's one thing for us to fool around, but I don't want you speaking to your sister like that!" Renee scolded, but any punch her parental tone had lost it's sting with a face splattered with her own saliva after sucking her son's cock.

"What are you even talking about anyway Jason? How is Mom blowing you gonna save our lifestyle? What do you mean you need to train me? What sort of fucked up plan are you trying to implement anyway?" Kassy asked, though her eyes were still locked on to her brother's big dick.

Kassy was wearing her booty shorts, sans panties, and a tight white undershirt, and after masturbating and then catching her mother blowing her sexy brother, she was a little more turned on than she was ready to admit. Her nipples were hard as rocks and sticking out through the thin white fabric of her shirt, she reached up, feeling self conscious and placed her hands over them. Sure the act was to cover them, but it also made it easy to give them a hard pinch.

"Jason, this has gone too far....I don't want you involving your sister in any of this." Renee temporarily coming to her senses, pushed away from her son's pelvis and started to stand up.

"I'm a big girl mom! I'm 16 now and I wanna hear what Jason has to say! I don't want to move into some small house and live like the poor kids, if he's got some plan that can save us I want to hear it." Kassy protested.

Jason could tell by the way Kassy had calmed down, the way her eyes stayed glued to his cock, and how she was trying to sneak a pinch of her nipples that not only was she turned on, but that she was also warming up to the concept of what was going. "There we go. See mom, you raised a smart girl, one that doesn't want to lose everything we have just because our dad is barely a man anymore." He had his father to thank for most things in his life, but also to thank for their current financial situation.

As his mother tried to stand he pushed her back to her knees by her shoulders, taking his cock in hand and slapping it against the side of her face, leaving a blush red mushroom stamp as Kassy voiced how she at least wanted to hear out his idea. "Hear that, mom? Your daughter is a big girl now. She has a say in this too."

He then forced his cock back down into his mother's throat as he began to elaborate on his plan. "You see girls, I'm the man of the house now. And it's my job to figure out how we can keep this house, our lifestyles, and our sanity. I've done a lot of networking with dad and I've seen the way his business associates look at the two of you, lust after you in their heads. You're both very obviously craving for some cock, why don't we make some money off of it?"

After dropping such a large idea on the two of them he pulled his cock from his mother's mouth as he waited for their reactions. "I'll handle the setup, talking to the men, and keep everything discreet. Most of the guys aren't bad looking. We could all have some fun with this and make some money. I'll even volunteer to give some of the MILFs a good dicking too." He said before turning back to Kassy. "Didn't I tell you to strip too?"

"Prostitution? What? NO Jason....I forbid this! We can find another way that doesn't turn our entire family into the world's oldest profession. Sure I did some stuff that was questionable during my modeling career, but I never whored myself. " Renee protested angrily, but Kassy seemed almost unaffected by the suggestion. She had her nipples clamped hard between her thumbs and forefingers and was fixated on her brother's big dick.

It was then that Jason slapped his mother in the face with his dick, and Kassy broke out laughing at the sight of surprise on her mother's face. Renee started to scold Jason, but he wasn't having it, as soon as her mouth opened to yell at him, he buried his cock back down her throat. Renee wasn't expecting it and started to gag again, but quickly composed herself, doing her best to relax her throat and let her son slide down it. He was much stronger than she was and she knew fighting him off wasn't an option.

Kassy watched, groping her tits as her mother deep throated Jason. Jason repeated himself, telling her to strip again. Kassy didn't argue this time, instead she did as she was told. She reached down and pulled her shirt off, dropping the garment to the floor and letting her pink young nipples stand out in the cool air. She grabbed her booty shorts next and off they came, so that her tiny pussy was exposed as well. Two fingers spread the lips of her already excited twat apart and she worked the swollen clitoris.

"Jason's right mom, Daddy's friends are loaded, and we need to pay the bills if we wanna keep our heads above water. I say we give it a try, what's the worst that can happen?" Kassy said, rhythmically swaying back and forth as she watch her brother face fuck their mother.

Jason simply wasn't having his mother's protests as he buried his cock back into her throat, proud to make such a skilled woman gag on his manhood, granted it was because of the surprise. Still.

"See mom, your darling little girl has already been swayed to the idea." He said as he watched his sister strip down, revealing her supple breasts and eager young pussy before spreading her lips wide for him. "And by god does she look delicious. Tell me, don't you think Mr. Jones would pay ten, maybe twenty grand just for an hour with her?"

With his question asked he pulled his cock from his mother's mouth to allow an answer. He'd be holding control of the situation, and the house, from then on.

"And with the way you're acting, mother, I'm beginning to think you don't want to be fucked by this monster of a cock. Have you just been prepping me for Kassy this whole time? I mean, at least when she strips she knows that it means her bottoms too. I want to see that pussy drip, mom." He said as he slapped her other cheek with his cock, eager to sway her to his devious idea.

"Nooo....no please Jason, I'm sure there must be another way!" Renee begged once her son had uncorked her throat and let her speak again. "I don't think any amount of money is worth selling your little sister on the open market."

"She's obviously delirious Jay, just look at her, she drunk and drugged out, not to mention probably a little oxygen deprived after the throat fucking you just gave her. Jason's right mom, this is a good idea and we can't make the kind of money he's talking about doing anything else." Kassy said in a cool tone, staring down at her mother's distraught face. She strode over to her brother reached down and handled Jason's shaft after he'd slapped their mother with it again.

Kassy had never handled a cock before, but she'd fantasized and now holding her own sibling's throbbing member in her hand, she felt her pussy tingle and grow wetter. She stroked her shaft as both Jason and herself stared down at their mother. "Take off your panties like Jason commanded you to mommy." Kassy repeated her brother's command.

"Jason, You're so smart. This is a great idea and I'll do whatever you want...." Kassy said as she looked longingly up into her brother's eyes. "...But what about Dad? He's only gonna be gone for a week, if he finds out, he'll fucking freak right out!" She asked, her hand using the lube of her mother's saliva as she stroked his big hard cock.

Renee now totally numb from the surreal situation she found herself in, stood up from her kneeling position and pulled her soaking wet black panties off, her eyes scanning the coffee table for her bottle of pills and the wine. "I'm going to need something stronger..." She said, total defeat in her voice.

Who would have thought that his younger sister would have been the voice of reason in this situation, backing his idea up to their mother as she continued to protest. Sure, for the most part he'd always gotten along with her, but siblings always fight when entering adolescence. Now that they were a bit more mature that fighting had ceased, and now he stood there with his sister stroking his cock, their mother's saliva serving as Lube.

Going even further Kassy restated to their mother her need to remove her panties. "Well said, Kassy." He responded as she slid her panties down finally, exposing her more mature but still very desirable pussy.

"Kassy, do you really think dad is a threat to this? Yes, it's best if he doesn't find out. But like I've said before, he's weak, on top of that he's been more out of it than ever since losing his job. We'll keep it hidden, but don't stress too much." He said reassuringly.

Finally as their mother admitted defeat and mentioned needing something stronger he smiled to his sister. "Alright, then while mom goes to find something strong enough to make her feel again we can get your virginity out of the way, Kass. I'm sure you're eager to go after grasping this monster. But I still want to make it special for you. How did you always picture it?"

Renee stripped off the rest of her lingerie, as it was doing nothing to cover her anymore anyway. She strode from the living room in a dreamlike haze, she simply couldn't believe that less than an hour ago she'd been sitting on the couch watching TV. Sure she'd been lamenting life and wondering when the repo men were going to show up and start repossessing things, but those were normal problems. Now though, she had something else altogether, and incestuous family dynamic coupled with the proposition of her and her daughter being turned into common whores.

She walked to the liquor cabinet and pulled a bottle of vodka out, no glass needed, she popped the top and took a big swill off of the bottle, wiping the mixture of saliva and spilled booze from her face with her forearm. She looked up and back out into the living room where the bizarre sight of her two children's naked asses greeted her. Renee, bottle en toe walked over to where she kept her prescription medication. Xanax wasn't cutting it anymore, time for the hard stuff. She pulled out the bottle of vicodin and popped two capsules and washed them down with another haul off the vodka bottle.

Meanwhile out in the living room, Kassy had both hands wrapped around Jason's cock, squeezing and stroking the thick shaft of meat while staring up into her handsome brother's eyes. "You want my virginity? I don't know if you've thought that all the way through Jay. Sure those business executives will pay out the nose to fuck my smoking hot little body, but after the cat is out of the bag, there ain't no putting it back. I mean if they'll pay big money just to fuck me, then how much could we get for my virginity? Just imagine it...We could have an auction, the highest bidder would get the honors of popping my sweet lil cherry....a million? Two? Maybe even as much as Ten? All I'm saying is that we have a commodity here and we should waste it." Kassy explained in a cool, collected manner that made her sound more like one of those business executives pitching a business deal, instead of the 16 year old school girl that she actually was; the whole time stroking her brother's swollen cock.

"You wanna titty fuck me? Blow it in my mouth? Even fuck my tight lil asshole, but don't waste an opportunity on a few moments of pleasure big brother." Kassy concluded as she leaned in and lifted up onto her tippy toes to plant a kiss on his lips.

As their mother stripped down to her birthday suit Jason gave a playful whistle as she walked away. He didn't want to be a drag about this idea. Sure he'd have to be the strong one, break her back in after so long without a real man, but he wanted her to reawaken that sexual desire inside and enjoy herself. But that was beside the point. He had his fucking smoke of a sister in front of him ready for action.

"God dammit, Kassy. Why must you make everything better? And worse at the same time! I wanted your cherry!" He teased as she stroked away at his cock, a low moan escaping his lips from time to time. "Your hymen is in tact and everything? I thought you had a few dildos?" He asked, he'd be rather surprised if she hadn't burst her hymen.

Finally, after a few more moments of thinking he settled on the idea. "Fine, suck my cock and I'll blow in your ass. I'll just clean you up and fuck you proper after we make like twenty million." He said with a smirk before leaning forward and kissing her lips, his tongue parting them before lashing lustfully against her own. "But for now." He said as he broke their kiss. "On your knees with a mouthful of cock. I want mom to walk in on us already going at it. She needs a little work before I can turn her loose. Plus..." he said as he grabbed his phone from a nearby end table. "I'll need some fucking gorgeous pictures of you to show these guys we mean business."

Kassy laughed as her brother had to admit the logic of her reasoning. Sure she wanted her brother to be her first as well, he was hot, proud, and so very domineering since their father had lost his position as the patriarch of the family, but the amount of money they could pulled down for auctioning off her cherry to the highest bidder was undeniable.

"You can take all the pics you want for your personal collection Jason, but don't use them to sell me to the executives. Buy me some slutty clothes and we'll do a photo shoot. Showing them pictures of me sucking your cock or taking it up the ass will spoil the illusion of how innocent I am. That's our selling point, those perverted bastards will want to be the one that destroys my innocence, and that's what's going to bring in the big bucks. Maybe a slutty little school girl outfit, really play it up." Kassy further instructed her brother, then she did as she was told, dropping to her knees in front of her brother. She had both hands still squeezing the base of his cock, she peaked around her brother's hips and saw her mother with a dead look in her eyes staring out at her children.

Kassy threw a playful wink in her Mother's direction. "Don't think about how bad this is Mommy, Think about how much fucking money we are gonna make. And hey, look on the bright side, you might meet a nice guy, leave Daddy's broke ass." Kassy said before laughing and looking back up at her handsome brother.

"Remember Jay, I've never sucked a dick before, so don't be rough like you were with Mom." Kassy warned before parting her teen lips and slowly sucking the engorged head of her brother's big cock into her mouth.

Renee was destroyed emotionally, thankfully the mixture of narcotics and booze was starting to numb her. She watched as her son's ass flexed as her young teenaged daughter began to blow him. Jason's ass looked good, and if Kassy was willing to play along, then maybe she shouldn't put up such a fuss. Renee grabbed her bottle of vodka and staggered back out into the living room. Walking up behind Jason and staring down as Kassy slowly moved her mouth around his erect manhood.

"How's she doing honey, any good?"

With the way she was speaking he was surprised Kassy hadn't been the one to come up with the idea in the first place. She knew what men wanted and how to twist their strings, and somehow she was still a virgin, her virginity was practically invaluable when thinking about it. "You're right on all accounts, Kassy. We'll get you a sexy little outfit and I'll get a group conversation going with the guys to see who the highest bidder turns out to be. For your sake I hope it's one of the lookers."

He then watched as she sank down to her knees and took the head of his cock into her mouth after warning him to be gentler on her than their mother. "Don't worry, Kass. I know that different women need different loving. I'll take it easy on you." He said as he ran a hand lovingly through her hair as their mother reentered the room and asked how she was doing.

"For her first time she's doing great. Using her tongue in my foreskin, swirling it like a pro. She's got a long way to go, but it seems she should have natural cocksucking ability, wouldn't you agree, mother?" He teased as he motioned her over. "Get over here, I want to see if your lips taste anything beside vodka and cock."

Renee was too far mentally gone now to resist her son's commands, she leaned up and opened her mouth, fully tongue kissing Jason, while her hand dropped down along with her son's onto Kassy's head, helping guide her daughter's shallow bobbing. "Boys' like it when you go deep honey, try to relax your throat and just let it slide down." Renee slurred drunkenly. "That's it, good girl, just keep doing it just like that and you'll have him cumming in no time."

Kassy's eye's stared up lovingly, trailing up her brother's athletic six pack stomach and up toward her mother and brother's faces staring down at her as she swallowed his member down. One of the deeper thrusts finally triggered her gag reflex, but she took her mother's advice and tried to relax her throat and it did help. Kassy couldn't believe how good it felt, she'd always wondered what all the girls in school were going on about when she heard them talk about blowing their boyfriends, she just couldn't understand how you could derive any pleasure from your mouth. Now though she got it, her pussy was practically dripping as his girth filled her throat. She reached down and slipped first two fingers then three into her heated snatch, matching her own heads rhythm with her hand's insertion.

Kassy popped her head off of Jason's cock long enough to ask, " Jason, I don't know if I'm ready to take a cock as big as yours in my ass, it's really tight." She said with a worried tone in her voice.

"I could eat her ass out son, get her nice and lose for you, would you like that?" Renee asked, barely able to stand on her feet now.

Back
Top Bottom