Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

HARRY POTTER & HOGWARTS - Witchcraft & Wizardry [OC+Canon] *UPDATE - NEW*

Status
Not open for further replies.
hogwarts_house_crests_by_silver_gaze-d86ssrd.png

parry-hotter.regular.png

lumos.caps.png

Hogwarts-lake.png

INTRODUCTION:

COME ONE, COME ALL!
I invite all Harry Potter fans, both of the books and/or the films, as well as all wizards, witches, and magic-wielders.

I've recently began re-reading one of my childhood favorite literary series - Harry Potter - as well as started watching the movies in chronology. My craving and passion to roleplay this series has ignited once again, and I am looking for dedicated writers to join me in this feat.

IMPORTANT TO NOTE:
You do NOT need to have read the entire series NOR have watched all the films!
I understand that the Harry Potter franchise is extensive, so I am not looking for a Harry Potter super-fan, just someone who has an interest in the wizarding world and has basic understanding of the concept for Harry Potter and Hogwarts. However,
this must include knowledge of:

- The Four Houses (Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, and Slytherin)
- Hogwarts process and schooling
- Good guys vs. Bad guys
- Some spells (or a willingness to look them up)
- Basic characters and which house they belong in

Most of this knowledge can be acquired by watching even just one of the films, or reading one of the books, just to get a general idea.
OR, you know, of course - research! For any in-depth information, you can use Harry Potter Wiki!

CREATIVE LIBERTY, CONCEPTS, & IDEAS:

Hold on to your seats, here. I'm actually looking to explore roleplays that will take place POST-Hogwarts graduation. *GASP* Yes, I want to take off from where the books (roughly) end. So although I mention Hogwarts, in fact, the majority of the roleplay will most likely not take place directly at Hogwarts. HOWEVER, this actually leaves us a lot of creative freedom and liberty to world-build and explore life beyond Hogwarts. There are some post-Hogwarts things mentioned at the end of the books, however I'm not cemented to keeping those. I am easy and I'd like for us to remain open-minded and see where it takes us.

- IDEA/ CONCEPT 1:
There is still an ability to keep the "school" theme, actually. Figuratively, Hogwarts is a lot like a private, prestigious HIGH SCHOOL. By the time students are around 18, they are graduating. Like the "Muggle" world, we can incorporate COLLEGE/ UNIVERSITY schooling for graduates.

- IDEA/ CONCEPT 2:
Similarly, I am also completely open to exploring the MUGGLE WORLD. Wizards and Witches don't stay in the wizarding world forever, do they? In fact, nope, they don't. There is a whole other realm (our muggle world) that has little attention - in relation to magic, wizards and witches - that we can explore and roleplay!

- IDEA/ CONCEPT 3:
Hogwarts Reunion, anyone? I love any good excuse for a Masquerade/ Grand Ball of some sort and what better to combine that with idea number 3! Hogwarts graduates come together for a big Grand Ball (which may include several graduating years). This would take place a minimum of 5 years later.

- IDEA/ CONCEPT 4:
I'm also GREATLY INTERESTED in exploring a storyline that takes place several years after Hogwarts. I'd love to roleplay a plot where characters are upwards of 5-10 years older, too!

REGARDING CANON(S) &
OC / ORIGINAL CHARACTER(S):

Here's the gist of it. Canons and OCs are both WELCOME.
There are certain Canon characters I prefer over others, so I will list them below.

For Ladies:
- Luna Lovegood (literally my favorite character ever)
- Hermione Granger
- Astoria Greengrass

For Men:
- Draco Malfoy
- Lucius Malfoy
- Severus Snape
- Sirius Black
- Newton Scamander
- Tom Riddle (young)
- Lord Voldemort
- Neville Longbottom
- Rubeus Hagrid
- Bill Weasley
- Gellert Grindlewald
- Cedric Diggory

Maybe List:
- Ron Weasley
- Weasley Twins
- Viktor Krum
- Lee Jordan
- Colin Creevey
- Albus Dumbledore
- Remus Lupin
- Fenfir Greyback
- Oliver Wood
- Cormac McLaggen

Characters I'm currently not interested in:
- Harry Potter (Ironic, I know!)
- Pretty much any other female character including:
- Bellatrix Lestrange
- Ginny Weasley
- Fleur Delacour
- Cho Chang
- Padma Patil
- Pansy Parkinson
- Lavender Brown
- Tonks

THE SPECIFICS:

1) I roleplay in FIRST person, not in third. THIS DOES NOT MEAN YOU MUST ALSO ROLEPLAY IN FIRST PERSON. Third person role players are more than welcomed!

2) I do not roleplay over IM (Instant Messengers). ONLY on BlueMoon PM (Private Message) and/or BlueMoon threads.

3) I am very limited when it comes to time. BlueMoon is a hobby, not a job for me, so although I am committed, I will not be able to provide multi-daily responses. I'm looking for a partner who is very patient, and who doesn't mind my posts rolling in every few days.

4) ROMANCE and SEX is a MUST. I prefer plot-heavy roleplays that focus more on character development and couple dynamic OVER pure smut. Without quality story, I will lose interest almost immediately.

5) Additionally, here is my F-List. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

RE: HARRY POTTER & HOGWARTS - Witchcraft & Wizardry [OC+Canon]

lumos.caps.png

Bare-Basic Summary: To the non-magic world and citizens, magic is but a fairy-tale. Set in the modern-day real world, there is a parallel realm known as the “wizarding world” which is kept hidden in a different realm (only accessible to those who know of it). This world contains magic and wizards/witches who are able to use magic. Non-magic users are typically called “muggles” (making the non-magic world known as the "Muggle World"). Wizards and witches are normally born into magic, although some muggles can learn how to use magic. In the wizarding world, there is a main wizarding academy called the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry (roleplay may be set at some of the other academies, too).

Important to note:
With each character, you will see the same general ideas/concepts, but adapte slightly to that specific character. Apologies if it gets repetitive! Best to focus on images and characters that attract/interest you. :heart: Enjoy!

PAIRINGS, CHARACTERS AND IDEAS:

Luna Lovegood
Luna_Lovegood_Older.png
Name: Luna Lovegood
House: Ravenclaw
Short Bio:
Luna Lovegood was a Ravenclaw student who was known to be extremely bizarre and eccentric. Students often had no idea what she was talking about, and many had a hard time understanding her or being friends with her, as her mind was so unique. Despite these difficulties, Luna befriended Neville Longbottom, and the trip Harry, Hermione, and Ron. She has proven to be a fiercely loyal and honest individual.

Roleplay Ideas and Pairings:

1) IDEA/CONCEPT 1 – Hogwarts University:
Many students graduating from Hogwarts embark on furthering their education, which includes specializing in specific courses and skills in witchcraft and wizardry. Students may or may not live directly on campus(es), so there is generally much fewer interactions between students, unless they are enrolled in the same class(es). As graduates are specializing further in their magic studies, classes are much, much smaller - and vary greatly based on demand and popularity. Classes are typically anywhere from 1-12 students. Our two characters could end up taking the same class, and being forced to work together much more intimately than ever before.

2) IDEA/CONCEPT 2 – The Muggle World:
Luna Lovegood chooses to leave the wizarding world behind to live among muggles. I'm thinking this decision would have to do with her father in some way. Either he dies and she has no family/ nothing left in the magic world, or perhaps he falls ill and she decides to move him to the muggle world to seek treatment. Five (5 or so) years later, she runs into an Older Draco Malfoy (who would be in the muggle world for some reason related to the wizarding world – perhaps he is looking for someone, something, some place... etc.), an “normalized” undercover Lucius Malfoy or even another character of your choosing.

3) IDEA/CONCEPT 3 – Hogwarts Reunion:
Five to 10 years later, all Hogwarts alumni return to Hogwarts to attend a grand reunion. The reunion could include just their graduating year or several years. The reuinion would be a masked ball/ masquerade theme.

4) IDEA/CONCEPT 4 – The General Future:
Something in the near-future, 5-10 years later. Send me your ideas!

5) IDEA/CONCEPT 5 – The Unlikely Encounter:
This idea would take place either while enrolled at Hogwarts of perhaps after recent graduation, or a couple years later. The timeline is up to us!

Lucius x Luna Lovegood -
Lucius Malfoy would dislike Luna as he considers her and her father to be lunatics. Although, a meeting in the woods would change his opinion of her forever. I'm thinking Luna, in the middle of the night, purposely heads into the Forbidden Forest. Lucius, for whatever reason, would also be in the forest on the same night. They would run into each other, either randomly, or perhaps one could save the other from some creature (Lucius could save Luna, or vice versa). Lucius would soon come to find out that Luna was there awaiting a friend of hers, a Thestral. I'm thinking Lucius would be taken aback that she could see them (as only those who have witnessed death can see them) and that perhaps he can see Thestrals too. That would draw them closer together, and Luna could eventually or somehow start to show Lucius compassion and kindness – something he has forgotten.

This interaction can also occur with other Harry Potter characters, such as Draco Malfoy, Severus Snape, Sirius Black, etc.

Hermione Granger
13452_818.jpg
Name: Hermione Granger
House: Gryffindor
Short Bio:

Many students graduating from Hogwarts embark on furthering their education, which includes specializing in specific courses and skills in witchcraft and wizardry. Students may or may not live directly on campus(es), so there is generally much fewer interactions between students, unless they are enrolled in the same class(es). As graduates are specializing further in their magic studies, classes are much, much smaller - and vary greatly based on demand and popularity. Classes are typically anywhere from 1-12 students. Our two characters could end up taking the same class, and being forced to work together much more intimately than ever before.

This roleplay would take place 5 or so years after Hogwarts graduation. Hermione is undercover in the muggle world, posing as non-magic wielder among family of hers (she is a muggle by origin). Aside from her direct family, no one in her life knows that she is a witch. That is, until one mid afternoon while navigating the busy streets of downtown London, she runs into a unexpected familiar face – Older Draco Malfoy, an “normalized” undercover Lucius Malfoy or even another character of your choosing.

I'm thinking Draco (or whoever) is in the muggle world to find something (related to the wizarding world). He would be on a mission to find someone, some place, or even something that would help him in the magic world. This is entirely up to you. I'm also thinking that perhaps Malfoy could almost run her over with his car, and that's how they meet.

Five to 10 years later, all Hogwarts alumni return to Hogwarts to attend a grand reunion. The reunion could include just their graduating year or several years. The reunion would be a masked ball/ masquerade theme.

This idea would take place either while enrolled at Hogwarts of perhaps after recent graduation, or a couple years later. The timeline is up to us!

Lucius x Hermione Granger -
Lucius Malfoy would despise Hermione for being a muggle, or “mudblood”. But he would also be incredibly attracted to her character, her looks, and her intelligence. But what happens when the two characters and their missions end up completely entangled? Will Lucius remain disgusted or will he give in to his desires?

Harmonia Granger
Granger2.jpg
Name: Harmonia Granger
Short Bio:
Harmonia is the younger sister of Hermione Granger. The two are often confused, as they look so much alike despite the age difference. Unlike her older sister, Harmonia did not house in Gryffindor, and instead, was housed into Ravenclaw for her superb intellect. She is just as brilliant as Hermione, which is how she acquired the ability to use magic despite being muggle-born. Harmonia is also a talented singer, and is very creative. She is known to make spells through magic chemistry, a skill that requires both genius and creativity. Although her sister is a redhead, Harmonia has lighter, strawberry-blonde hair and bright blue eyes.

This roleplay would take place 5 or so years after Hogwarts graduation. Harmonia has returned and/or is undercover in the muggle world, posing as non-magic wielder among family of hers (she is a muggle by origin). Aside from her direct family, no one in her life knows that she is a witch. That is, until one mid afternoon while navigating the busy streets of downtown London, she runs into a unexpected familiar face – Older Draco Malfoy, an “normalized” undercover Lucius Malfoy or even another character of your choosing.

I'm thinking Draco (or whoever) is in the muggle world to find something (related to the wizarding world). He would be on a mission to find someone, some place, or even something that would help him in the magic world. This is entirely up to you. I'm also thinking that perhaps Malfoy could almost run her over with his car, and that's how they meet.

Five to 10 years later, all Hogwarts alumni return to Hogwarts to attend a grand reunion. The reunion could include just their graduating year or several years. The reunion would be a masked ball/ masquerade theme.

Lucius x Harmonia Granger -
Lucius Malfoy would despise Harmonia and her sister for being muggles, or “mudbloods”. But he would also be incredibly attracted to her kind character, her beauty, and her intelligence. But what happens when the two characters and their missions end up completely entangled? Will Lucius remain disgusted or will he give in to his desires?

Astoria Greengrass
astoria_greengrass_feat_phoebe_tonkin_by_destinationhogwarts_d712zmk.png
Name: Astoria Greengrass
House: Slytherin
Short Bio:
Astoria is the younger sister of Daphne Greengrass, who is two years her elder. Astoria's sister and Draco Malfoy were in the same year, often in most classes together as they were both Slytherin. Alongside the Malfoy family, the Greengrass family is one of the oldest, purest remaining bloodlines in Britain. Despite being housed in Slytherin and coming from a long line of purity, she detests how most pure-bloods treat muggles, and even other magic-users who may not be “pure” to their standards. She is the only one of her family that refuses to use the word “mudblood” and goes not engage in any sort of derogatory language or treatment towards others. She despises the Malfoy family, despite her sister glorifying Draco. She is considered one of the kindest Slytherin girls, though she is not short of any wit, sass, or feisty attitude. She is fast with her tongue, quick to defend anyone in need.

In the books, Astoria ends up marrying Draco, despite his father being disappointed in her tolerance of mudbloods and her accepting nature.

This roleplay would take place 5 or so years after Hogwarts graduation. Astoria is undercover in the muggle world, posing as non-magic wielder among family of hers (she is a muggle by origin). Aside from her direct family, no one in her life knows that she is a witch. That is, until one mid afternoon while navigating the busy streets of downtown London, she runs into a unexpected familiar face – Older Draco Malfoy, an “normalized” undercover Lucius Malfoy or even another character of your choosing.

Henrietta Hagrid
hagridsdaughterniece.jpg
Name: Henrietta Hagrid
House: Hufflepuff
Short Bio:
Henrietta is the daughter (or niece, depends on the plot) of Rupeus Hagrid, the grounds keeper at Hogwarts. Up until her enrolment at Hogwarts, very few people know Hagrid had a daugher (or niece). As a result of various complicated reasons, the two have been apart for most of their lives. Despite time apart, Hagrid loves Henrietta deeply as a daughter (or niece), and the two share many of the same characteristics. Henrietta has inherited Hagrid's compassion and love for animals. She is obsessed with the care of animals, spending more time with animals than she does with humans. She volunteers to up keep animal care at Hogwarts, as well as having several animals of her own, including a three-legged cat named Periwinkle, a flightless owl named Mowgli, and an illegal/ secret miniature dragon named Duchess that has remained miniature as a result of a genetic disorder. She is best friends with Luna Lovegood, as the two met and bonded in the woods while caring for Thestrals. Like Luna and Harry, Henrietta witnessed her mother's death.

Henrietta, for whatever reason, chooses to leave the wizarding world behind to live among muggles. I'm thinking this decision would have to do with her father, Hagrid, in some way. Either he dies and she has no family/ nothing left in the magic world, or perhaps he falls ill and she decides to move him him (a half-giant) secretly to the muggle world to seek treatment. She perhaps would have forfeited a life of magic because of it, and instead, chose to pursue a career as a veterinarian. Five (5 or so) years later, she runs into an Older Draco Malfoy (who would be in the muggle world for some reason related to the wizarding world – perhaps he is looking for someone, something, some place... etc.), an “normalized” undercover Lucius Malfoy or even another character of your choosing.

Alickina the Defender
dianna_agron_quidditch_by_archiburning_d4cs7kr.png
Name: Alickina "Ali" Wood
House: Gryffindor
Short Bio:
Ali is a Scottish student and baby sister to Oliver Wood. Like her brother, she is a natural athlete and also has a Scottish accent. She is one of the best players on the Gryffindor Quidditch team, known to be one of the best female players ever. Ali is an exceptional defender and has a crazy eye for the snitch. She is able to spot it from a fair distance away and maintain enough concentration to actually catch it. She is known to be very brave and courageous, often taking big risks many would consider dangerous and reckless. Although she is an exceptional student, she still remains humble. Ali is known to be friendly with everyone, despite Hogwarts House or race. She is very giving, and goes out of her way to do nice things for mean people, even if her gestures are not appreciated.

Ali, for whatever reason, chooses to leave the wizarding world behind to live among muggles. She perhaps could be choosing to pursue an athletic career in Rugby and has great success in the muggle world. OR perhaps she is there undercover, or trying to fulfill a magical mission. Five (5 or so) years later, she runs into an Older Draco Malfoy (who would be in the muggle world for some reason related to the wizarding world – perhaps he is looking for someone, something, some place... etc.), an “normalized” undercover Lucius Malfoy or even another character of your choosing.

* MORE CHARACTERS, PAIRINGS AND IDEAS TO COME *

lumos.caps.png

Bare-Basic Summary: To the non-magic world and citizens, magic is but a fairy-tale. Set in the modern-day real world, there is a parallel realm known as the “wizarding world” which is kept hidden in a different realm (only accessible to those who know of it). This world contains magic and wizards/witches who are able to use magic. Non-magic users are typically called “muggles” (making the non-magic world known as the "Muggle World"). Wizards and witches are normally born into magic, although some muggles can learn how to use magic. In the wizarding world, there is a main wizarding academy called the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry (roleplay may be set at some of the other academies, too).

Important to note:
With each character, you will see the same general ideas/concepts, but adapte slightly to that specific character. Apologies if it gets repetitive! Best to focus on images and characters that attract/interest you. :heart: Enjoy!

PAIRINGS, CHARACTERS AND IDEAS (CONT'D):

Ezra Florica
Gypsy.jpg
Name: Ezra Florica
Nick Name Ezra or Ezzy
House: Slytherin
Short Bio:
My character Ezra, like Draco, had been hatted into Slytherin upon her emission. Although, after her sorting, there was much controversy and backlash from Slytherin parents regarding Ezra's purity, especially from Draco's father, Lucius Malfoy. Despite being born into magic, Ezra was not an ordinary witch. She came from a line of magic descendants known as “Gypsies”. Gypsies were a widely controversial group of magic practitioners, simply because they preached a prophecy of merging both muggle world and the wizarding world together; where muggles and magic could live in coalition. This belief lead them to become travellers who lived among the muggle community freely. They are generally disliked by most of the magic community, and especially by pure-bloods, who believe their “coalition” with muggles is dirty, dangerous, and impure. Needless to say, Ezra was not welcomed with open arms to the house of Slytherin. Having been a typically strange child who was heavily immersed in muggle culture (like listening to strange muggle music), she befriended people of different houses, and in particular, became a great friend of Luna Lovegood. Despite successfully graduating from Hogwarts, she chose to leave the wizarding world like most of her extended family, and live among muggles.

This roleplay would take place 5 or so years after Hogwarts graduation. Ezra, having left a life of magic, settled down in mainstream London, England and pursued further education in Studio Arts and Theatre. With magic in her past, Ezra seeks to live a normal muggle life and keeps her magic a secret. That is, until one mid afternoon while rollerblading the busy streets of downtown London, she runs into an unexpected familiar face – Older Draco Malfoy (who would be in the muggle world for some reason related to the wizarding world – perhaps he is looking for someone, something, some place... etc.), a “normalized” undercover Lucius Malfoy or even another character of your choosing.

I'm thinking Draco is in the muggle world to find something (related to the wizarding world). He would be on a mission to find someone, some place, or even something that would help him in the magic world. This is entirely up to you. I'm also thinking that perhaps Malfoy could almost run her over with his car, and that's how they meet.

5) IDEA/CONCEPT 5 –
Lucius Malfoy would despise Ezra for being a "gypsy”. But he would also be incredibly attracted to her character, her looks, and her intelligence. This could take place while Ezra is enrolled at Hogwarts, or even after.

A meeting in the woods could change his opinion of her forever. I'm thinking Ezra, in the middle of the night, purposely heads into the Forbidden Forest. Lucius, for whatever reason, would also be in the forest on the same night. They would run into each other, either randomly, or perhaps one could save the other from some creature (Lucius could save Ezra, or vice versa). Lucius would soon come to find out that Ezra was there awaiting a friend of hers, a Thestral. I'm thinking Lucius would be taken aback that she could see them (as only those who have witnessed a death can see them) and that perhaps he can see Thestrals too. That would draw them closer together, and Ezra could eventually or somehow start to show Lucius that there is so much more to life than racial purity and greed.

This interaction can also occur with other Harry Potter characters, such as Severus Snape, Sirius Black, etc.

Penelope Pyro
Pyrogirl.png
Name: Penelope Pyro
Nick Name: Pyro
House: Horned Serpent, Slytherin
Short Bio:
Penelope, known more commonly by her last name Pyro, is a pureblood witch that originally attended Ilvermorny School of Witchcraft and Wizardry (American academy in Massachusetts) and was hatted into the Horned Serpent house. Her parents are actually British and Hogwarts Alumni who moved back to the wizarding world near London and enroll her at Hogwarts. Similarly, Penelope is transferred into Slytherin for her lineage purity. Pyro is so "pure", that her parents are actually second cousins and therefore related. Because of her parents obsession with Slytherin and with pure bloodlines, Pyro grew to despise her parents and everything Slytherin stands for. Despite being part of the house, she preferred to hang around Ravenclaw, and was actually quite and intellectual herself. Despite being rather quiet in nature, Pyro would often surprise people with the whip of her tongue. Although normally calm and collected, Pyro had a furious temper when angered, and would become incredibly feisty. There was no denying that Pyro definitely had a darkside, one that was evident just from her choice of clothing (mostly black and alternative) and by the bright colors of her dyed hair.

This roleplay would take place 5 or so years after Hogwarts graduation. Pyro is in the muggle world on a secret mission. That is, until one mid afternoon while rollerblading the busy streets of downtown London, she runs into an unexpected familiar face – Older Draco Malfoy (who would be in the muggle world for some reason related to the wizarding world – perhaps he is looking for someone, something, some place... etc.), a “normalized” undercover Lucius Malfoy or even another character of your choosing.

I'm thinking Draco is in the muggle world to find something (related to the wizarding world). He would be on a mission to find someone, some place, or even something that would help him in the magic world. This is entirely up to you. I'm also thinking that perhaps Malfoy could almost run her over with his car, and that's how they meet.

5) IDEA/CONCEPT 5 –
Lucius Malfoy would ADORE Pyro for her bloodline's dedicated purity. After pushing Draco to pursue her (and Draco being completely reluctant), Lucius takes a personal interest in Pyro himself. This could take place while Pyro is enrolled at Hogwarts, or even after (for example, at a reunion ball of some sort). I would be open to also having it take place outside of Hogwarts ground in the wizarding world, and/or even the muggle realm.

A meeting in the woods could change his opinion of her forever. I'm thinking Pyro, in the middle of the night, purposely heads into the Forbidden Forest. Lucius, for whatever reason, would also be in the forest on the same night. They would run into each other, either randomly, or perhaps one could save the other from some creature (Lucius could save Pyro, or vice versa). Lucius would soon come to find out that Pyro was there awaiting a friend of hers, a Thestral. I'm thinking Lucius would be taken aback that she could see them (as only those who have witnessed a death can see them) and that perhaps he can see Thestrals too. That would draw them closer together, and Pyr ocould eventually or somehow start to show Lucius that there is so much more to life than racial purity and greed.

This interaction can also occur with other Harry Potter characters, such as Severus Snape, Sirius Black, etc.

ravenclawresize.jpg
Name: Aurore Bellerose
Short Bio:
Aurore is an exchange student originally from a small town in France. She was born to magic parents, however raised in the Muggle world. Fearing the wizarding world was far too dangerous, her parents remained in the Muggle world and settled into a "normal" non-magical life. They were happier with its simplicity, and thus when Aurore was born, the two decided not to introduce her to magic. Her parents had kept magic a secret from her until she inevitably discovered it on her own. Although resisting in Aurore's begs to go to Hogwarts, her parents eventually did agree to allow her to attend. She was accepted, and swiftly housed into Ravenclaw for her intellect, wit, and cunning personality. You can usually find Aurore with her nose in a book. Despite being exceptionally beautiful, Aurore avoided big social gatherings, despising attention. She became good friends with Luna Lovegood and subsequently Hermione, and the three of them studied often together.

Aurore, for whatever reason, chooses to leave the wizarding world behind to live among muggles back in France. She is there undercover, or trying to fulfill a magical mission. Five (5 or so) years later, she runs into an Older Draco Malfoy (who would be in the muggle world for some reason related to the wizarding world – perhaps he is looking for someone, something, some place... etc.), a “normalized” undercover Lucius Malfoy or even another character of your choosing.

Raven of Ravenclaw
ravenhogwarts.png
Name: Roya "Raven" Nejem
Short Bio:
Roya is muggle-born, having not experience magic at all until she was 7 years old. She is an Iranian-Brit, of Persian descent, which is where she suspects the magic has come from. Despite her parents denying everything and taking no part in her witch-ways, Roya defies them and attempts to enroll at Hogwarts. Despite her family being traditionally Muslim, Roya rejected those beliefs and has been a practicing Wiccan since she was a young teen. She was not born into magic, like most students, but actually acquired the skill through extensive study and talent. Facing similar discrimination, Hermione befriended Aurore, acting as her guide at Hogwarts when she first started. The two became close friends, sharing experiences and knowledge along the years. A gifted intellect and rebel, she is housed into Ravenclaw, fitting to her Wiccan nickname of "Raven". Additionally, she has a pet Raven named Lucifer.

Raven, for whatever reason, chooses to leave the wizarding world behind to return to her muggle family. OR perhaps she is there undercover, or trying to fulfill a magical mission. Five (5 or so) years later, she runs into an Older Draco Malfoy (who would be in the muggle world for some reason related to the wizarding world – perhaps he is looking for someone, something, some place... etc.), an “normalized” undercover Lucius Malfoy or even another character of your choosing.

TBD
tumblr_lwmg7i_Kh0y1r4fqlxo1_500_large.png
Name: TBD
House: TBD
Short Bio:

I'll leave this character blank and open for now.

TBD

The Muggle
Muggles.jpg
Name: TBD
House: TBD
Short Bio:

TBD

What crazier idea than to pair a Muggle with a Wizard?
In this storyline, your character (a magic-user) will end up in the Muggle world on a mission of some sort. Most likely to retrieve something. On his journey his affairs end up entangled with that of a Muggle girl who knows absolutely nothing of magic, nor of the world he comes from.

Faceclaim for this character can be any of the girls in the above image or even another faceclaim of your choosing. Just give me at least 2 or 3 options of faceclaim to choose from and I'll pick from there!

* MORE CHARACTERS, PAIRINGS AND IDEAS TO COME *

BUMP -

All new characters!
Ideas to come shortly. In the mean time...
SEND ME YOUR IDEAS! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom