Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

that drink was flat... (Deliliah & How_is_you)

Jason sighed in relief as she saw that she fell asleep when he performed that action, and moved her to where she would be comfortable. While she was asleep, he moved his attention to the bottle of solution, and was curious to see if a higher dose would make the suggestion stronger. It felt...rather unethical to use his History project partner as a guinea pig, but he had control over her more or less.

When she woke, he smiled, setting aside his laptop. He actually had been working on his side of the project in the last few minutes of her slumber. "That's fine, Jenny. Studying hits people harder than others." He chuckled and then handed her the bottle of water that she had been drinking out of earlier. He hadn't tampered with it at all, it was still just water. "Here. It can get hot in here, thought you might be thirsty."

"She tried not to roll her eyes at his condescending comment about studying hitting some people harder than others... She forced a smile and reached forward to take the water, "yeah, I have a nasty taste in my mouth anyway." She said as she unscrewed the cap and took a sip.

Jason chuckled at the nasty taste. He knew what that was from, and he made a mental note that some of the info of the time just before falling under the effects of the tonic was forgotten as well. He then stood from sitting on the bed with her, and thought of a perfect comment to put her back under. "Besides, someone sees you sleeping in my bed like that again, they might think that you were a slut or something..." He looked at her as inconspicuously as he could, just to see if the first bit of setup had worked.

She smiled and almost laughed at his comment at his comment. "I'd like to think society has grown up a bit. I mean I'm a grown woman sleeping in a bed fully clothed, what would they expect me to do?" she asked and joked with a bit of amusement.

Jason was surprised when she didn't act like a total whore...and that made him nervous that all the stuff that he did was for naught. However, when he took a second to think about it a bit more, she didn't exactly recoil like he had expected either if the effects didn't actually settle in. So, with that in mind...a small smile came onto his face. "I mean...part of me wants to believe that you would end up masturbating or something."

She laughed a bit, "yeah, me the slut, masturbating for your neighbors enjoyment." she giggled and rolled her eyes. "not likely." She said as she sat up and crossed her legs, "You're funny."

(ooc: still wouldn't call that a command, so much as a thought :p lol)

(OOC: :p )

Jason laughed as she made that joke. He was definitely not quite understanding the implications of his suggestion, so he decided that being blunt was the next logical step. "Yeah...I can definitely be a comedian when I want to be." The geek stood and moved to the bed, sitting on the edge of it. "Hey, take your shirt off for me, just real quick."

She smiled again at his comment about being a comedian. And then he told her to take off her shirt real quick.

She instantly responded pulling her shirt off as quickly as possible. Her smile faded quickly, as her face seemed confused. "What the...?"

Alright, now he was beginning to understand what state of mind she was in. Falling asleep was probably just a confirmation of the commands or something. Plus, chances were if she drank more of the liquid he could likely adjust the parameters. For now, though, this would do fine, his cock hardening in his jeans. "Tell me, are you attracted to me, Jenny?" This was a question, but he was hoping it fell into the realm of command.

She started pulling her top back on still confused by her own actions... He asked a question. "Wrk you're cute, but I haven't really decided if i like you or not yet..."

He saw her putting the top back on and frowned a bit. "Nah, keep that top off." He licked his lips a bit and heard what she said. Cute, but no word on her feelings about him in realms outside of that. "Oh come on, you are totally in love with me. You want me to just take you like a two dollar prostitute." He laughed, ready to make it a joke if this was wearing off somehow.

She paused in the middle of pulling the top back over her head. and pulled it off,and she was a bit concerned. She was just sitting there in her jeans and and a bra, and didn't seem to be able to put he top back on when he told her not to. She started to open her mouth to ask her what was going on... but then he spoke again.

And her concerns seemed to go away and replaced with warm feeling about him. He was right, she was in love with him. "I do... I'm totally in love with you..." she put her hand on his thigh and smiled as she looked into his eyes. "And yeah.. I would totally love it if you took me and made me your prostitute. Sell me cheap an make you lots of money." Her voice soft and in love with a tone of sincerity.

Well, that was a change of pace. Turns out that he was able to change her feelings towards him at will. He smiled at the hand on his thigh, placing his hand over hers as she spoke of how she would be okay with being his prostitute. While that wasn't the intention, he did stash that idea away for later, if he was ever strapped for cash. She also sounded entirely sincere about this...and while he was wondering just how insatiable she would be sexually, he had a wicked grin cross his features for only the briefest of moments before he stared right into her eyes, returning the loving gaze with one of determination.

"Right. You'll love that job. After all, you and I both know your libido is insatiable." He bit the inside of his cheek, waiting.

there seemed something mischievous in his eyes. it was cute and made her heart flutter a it. she wondered what he was thinking about.

Then he spoke again. "I will love the job, I know I will. I'm not sure if I'm insatiable. But I now I'll love the job." she said with a smile. "And at two dollars a person, I'll learn real fast how to be good!"

Jason heard her decline the insatiability, and he chuckled, hearing her say that she would enjoy the job anyway. The disappointment in his failed attempts were fading; now, it had gotten to a scientific experiment for him. He licked his lips a bit, seeing just how close the two of them were to each other. "So...how about a free sample of the merchandise for the one you love?"

There were thoughts that wet through her head. She had never done anal before. She always gave great head, but she was insecure about herself when it came to a guy fucking her pussy... but she was in love... and she was his prostitute... Was this a test to see if she would still charge? She hadn't exactly fucked fro money yet , did he want to see how well she performed? did he have that right? he was kind of her pimp now... but he was like her boyfriend in a way to, so he should be able to have sex with her just because, right?"

She hesitated to answer him, but finally smiled, an didn't answer with words, just closed her eyes and smiled widely as she nodded and opened her eyes again.

Jason felt his heart accelerating as the two of them were this close, his mind racing with thoughts. For now, though, she was thinking about something, and while it was unlikely that he would know what this was, he trusted his botched formula to do its job. So, when her eyes closed for a moment and she smiled, her head nodding for him to allow a 'sample,' which caused a wide smile of his own to grace his lips. He leaned in, his tongue lashing out to wet his dry mouth before his face collided with hers, and his brain stopped, turning into a bunch of white noise. Here he was, kissing a girl he had more or less just barely met, simply because of a mistake she made...that felt empowering, for sure.

She saw him leaning in and her heart fluttered again. She met his lips and kissed him, her tongue invading his mouth aggressively. She wasn't sure if that's how a where should kiss, but gotta keep a guy excited, right? Her hand almost immediately went down and started rubbing the front of his pants and a giggle escaped her lips. She had never been so forward with a guy before, but somehow, this seemed like something that should be important for a prostitute.

Back
Top Bottom