Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Human Breeding observation research (with DaveTheHuman)

☢Utsuho☢

What does the note say for you?
Filia Velvet found herself waking from her dreamless sleep as an alarm started to go off throughout the room. Filia with her hazed mind reached her hand searching for either whatever was making that noise or her glasses only able find her glasses. She sat up on the bed as she rubbed the gunk out of her eyes and once her glasses were on Filia found herself in an unfamiliar room. The second thing she notices was that she wasn't wearing any kind of clothing finding this shocking not really the kind of person to sleep in the nude. The only thing she could recall was that she was back home and suddenly she blacked out.

Not taking any notices to the man next to her on the bed Filia try her best to hide her nipples and crotch as she looked for a way out. "Hey what the hell is going on?!" she yelled as the alarm started to die down. The room had a toilet in a small private room, a shower though this was as private being in the room with normal glass cover, and the only type of opening to the was some kind of slot one would find on a door though it was quite larger. Filia tries to pull on the lid, but it seems to be locked on the other side. "Let me out of here!" Filia yelled as started to pound her fists into the wall.

Jason Cyril was not woken by the sound of the alarm. However, when he heard a woman yelling he shot right up. His hands felt the fabric of the bed beneath him and he saw a dark-skinned naked woman pounding her fists against the wall.

He felt hazy and confused, so it took him several moments after rising to piece things together. Even then it felt like many pieces of the puzzle were missing. Why was he here? And why was he naked? The last thing he remembered was doing laps at his gym's pool. He did not recall going to the locker rooms to shower and change.

Looking down, Jason saw his manhood was fully erect and pointing to the ceiling. It did not feel like an erection caused from arousal, but one from waking up. Perhaps this was some sort of one-night stand? He rose from the bed, letting his bare feet touch the floor as he looked for his clothes.

Jason then realized that this wasn't the woman's apartment or home. It was a cell of sorts. It wasn't a bleak prison cell but a small furnished room with no exit. "... What the hell is this?" He asked her.

Noticing his swollen shaft was pointing directly at her, he looked for his clothes but none were to be found. "... And no clothes... great."

After a few moment of pounding at the wall and yelling at the wall with no reply, Filia gave up turning back toward the bed that she was on. This is when she notices the guy that who she was sleeping, her arms quickly cover as much of her breasts and raised her leg trying to hide her hairless crotch. "Um..... Hi?" she remembers seeing this guy before, but right now she was having a hard time recalling where. Did she have a few drinks with him and stay a night with? No that wasn't right. She still had a to work as a store clerk at the gym and she didn't want to work with a hangover. Now she remembers where she saw this guy, she saw his face at the gym she worked at a few times though she never asked for his name.

Filia's eyes than started to wonder down his body and it definitely shows that he visited the gym quite a bit, then she saw his morning wood which she turned her sight up the ceiling. That when she saw the speaker that was making the alarm sound and four air vents, though they would need a ladder to reach one and even then with the two's body types they had wouldn't fit through them. "Please tell me I'm the only confused here." she asked hoping this guy wasn't one that brought her for some fantasy he wanted to fulfill.

When she turned, Jason got a full look at her front. She looked great, at least there was something in here that didn't creep him out. He looked down at his manhood which was still very hard and staying at it's full eight inch length. She then flinched and covered herself. He would have covered his manhood but with it being erect, he'd basically have to wrap his hands around it. Jason had a feeling that would cause a big misinterpretation.

"Yeah... I'm just as confused as you. Hey... you're the girl at the gym I go to. You work there." He had seen her quite often and hadn't ever caught her name. However, memories of her name tag told him it began with an f. "My name's Jason." He held out a hand to shake hers, but then figured she'd want to keep her hand covering her nudity, so he retracted it.

Not sure what else to say in such a unique situation, he walked around the room, into the bathroom, and then into the shower. That was it, there was nothing more. There didn't seem to be a door, just a small opening that looked like a place where food could be slid through. It was far too small for either of them. Seeing as she had banged on the area for some time, Jason decided not to repeat that.

So he took a seat on the bed and tried piecing anything he could together. "... I was in the pool doing laps. That's what I can recall last. There were the usual lifeguards and a few other people in the hot tub... maybe a few kids in the non-lap pool. How about you?"

Well, that was both good news and bad news. On one hand this guy wasn't some creep who want use her body, but on the other hand there was someone keeping them here for some reason. "Ya, I'm one the girls that sell those energy drink, protein stuff, and the other junk." Filia wasn't really big on the work out stuff as it was a part-time job, though she gets uses some of the stuff in the gym like the pool. She tried to look at Jason and not at his privet part. Filia giggled when he tried to offer a hand only to retracted it seeing her already doing something at the time. "I'm Filia." once Jason started to look around Filia sat back on the bed. She crossed her legs, though she let her arms down figuring that she be here for awhile hopefully not too long. "Well I had just finished my shifted and left to walk back to my apartment not really seeing, then I just blacked out" when she finished speaking a voice start come out of the speaker

"Ortvaavat Uhzna oerrqvat"

Whatever spoke to them wasn't human and didn't speak any normal human languages. "Who the hell are you, why did you kidnap us, what are you going do to us?" she yelled at the inhuman voice standing right back up not bother to cover any part of her body. Filia didn't get a reply from whatever spoken, only the air vent started up. Filia sat back down as she stared at the floor, though she found her eyes wandering at Jason getting a glimpse of his erection. Be trapped here wasn't that bad as Jason pretty sexy and his cock was. Filia quickly turned away from staring at the guy hardly knew and now pervertedly staring at him. Now the felt like the room was heating as she quested why they turn the air vents on if they didn't work.

Filia, that was right. He knew it was a name he'd never heard of before. Unfortunately her story sounded just like his. One moment he was minding his own business and the next he was here. There wasn't much to go on.

When he heard the voice over the speaker, it didn't sound like any language he'd ever heard of. The sounds seemed... non-human. Jason didn't want to want to tell Filia that. He knew from any science fiction movie he'd ever seen that languages as foreign as this were a bad sign. He then heard her yell again, but like before there was no response.

Still sitting on the bed, David looked down at his erection. Usually it didn't stay this hard after waking up since there was nothing to keep him aroused. But with Filia there nude and looking gorgeous, his stiff cock continued to point up at the ceiling, thick and swollen. The man had no idea what the air vent would do to him.

As the room heated, a odorless and colorless gas seeped into his nostrils. Designed specifically for him, he didn't notice the effects but it was doing more than just keeping him erect. Jason felt a throb in his shaft and then another, a clear bead of precum formed at his thick head. Had he been alone, he would have masturbated from how horny he was.

Seeing Filia turn away, Jason said "I'm sorry... it usually goes away fairly quick after waking up..." His eyes went to her ass and that only added to the tension in his shaft and engorged testicles. Deciding to change the subject away from such things, he said "Maybe this is just a prank, like one of those borderline illegal prank shows."

The gas wasn't only affecting Jason as it gotten into her body. Though it felt like the room's heat was rising up yet her nipples began to harden from unseen aphrodisiac in the air and her pussy started to moisten. Hearing him apologizing for his erection had Filia reply "It ok... I'm really not helping..." She couldn't get the sight of his cock out her mind for some reason. "Kidnapping and stripping two people than leaving them in a room for a prank show... That just sick." she wanted to believe him on his idea, but from what had spoken to them wasn't from a human. If she was thinking straight Filia would try to make some kind of sense of why it sounded so abnormal, but she couldn't get her mind off the equipment he was sporting around.

Then a thought came to her as made her way to the toilet room saying "I think I need to use the....." when she tried to open the door only find out it had been locked. Filia sighed to herself having that small chance to let the two have a bit of privet time to themselves, yet whoever had control of this place had other plans. Filia returned to the bed falling facedown letting legs spread a little bit not caring anymore if he see her pussy. Right she wished that room would cool down.

Jason was happy to hear she acknowledged how difficult for him to not be hard around a naked woman. It made him feel better. Although, for some reason, he could feel his desire for sex grow with each passing second. Precum glistened at his tip as he tried to focus himself on what she said.

"Yeah... that is a pretty messed up prank show. But what else could it be?"

He saw her go for the bathroom door and that it was locked. Whoever was watching them had more control of the room than he had imagined. Jason felt his thoughts drifting to how good it would be to squeeze her breasts. So he quickly shot his mind to the issue at hand.

"Maybe... something with the government. A type of interrogation? Although I haven't broken any laws aside from speeding or the occasional littering. How about you?" Jason knew he was reaching far, but there had to be an explanation for this. They just needed to think it through. However, that melted away quickly when he saw her on the bed, legs spread. He could practically feel the heat of her pussy on his cock. But he fought it again. "We are connected by the gym, could it be someone there? It must be."

Whoever was watching was growing tired of Jason's resistance to the aphrodisiac. More gas entered the room, but with extra lacing to bind with testosterone.

Jason could feel his heart beating faster and his shaft feel like it was swelling even more, despite being at full length. He started to breath heavy, blinking a few times trying to grasp hold of himself. This wasn't normal. This wasn't like him. Looking at Filia, he asked "Do you feel funny? I feel... like I'm about to explode..."

Back
Top Bottom