Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Submissive Seeking Her Dom (MXF & FXF)

goodkitten

Meteorite
Hi, All.

So I was a total idiot and forgot my login details/name etc. So I have created a new username and will be using this. Below is my old request thread. Sorry if we were roleplaying and I disappeared.

I'm joining Blue Moon to try and satisfy both my sexual and literary needs. I'll admit the first need takes priority. So a bit about me. I live in the UK and I'm 22. Sexually I'm submissive and I like that to be reflected in my roleplays. I have found I enjoy playing younger characters 18-25 is my preferred age. Other than that I'm not that picky.

So what do I want from my partner?
First of all a great imagination and the ability to do a long term role play. I prefer good grammar but it's not super important to me as long as your posts make enough sense for me to reply to. Post length I expect a couple of paragraphs as a minimum. I want detail. How's your character feeling emotionally, thinking, touching, smelling, seeing?

Current Cravings:
Monster/alien X Human
Kidnapper X kidnappee
Sorcerer/wizard x human
College roommates
Husband/boyfriend/ex boyfriend's best friend x wife/girlfriend/ex girlfriend
Master X slave
Teacher x pupil
Uncle/ (step) dad/ (step) brother X niece / (step) daughter/ (step) sister
Rich man X poor woman
Ghost x human
Hero/villain x princess
Criminal x health professional

I will update my Cravings as and when they change. Those in bold and italics are ones I am already playing and have no need for any longer.

Please PM me to get started on us building something beautiful together

Looking forward to hearing from you

Back
Top Bottom