Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fandemonium (MxF)

east

Supernova
Greetings, It's been three years since I have had an active search thread on this website. Lately I have been in a bit of a funked mood, and a friend asked me to come back to the site to write. So here's the general about me section. I am a 26 year old teacher.

I RP over forum only.
I do not RP Teacher X Student.
I tend to prefer cannon x cannon. Cannon x OC requires you to play a cannon for my OC as equivalent exchange.
I will end any RP that involves pregnancy.
I RP Human and furry/anthro

My characters will be 18 and above, but if you so desire you may play characters of 15 years of age or older so long as they are fully sexually developed in accordance with site rules.

Current Top craving:
Zootopia: Nick X Judy
Frozen: Elsa X OC

The other fandoms I rp:
Anime
Attack On Titan (OC only)
Bleach
Card Captor Sakura (OC only)
Digimon
Evangelion
Full Metal Alchemist
Gundam Seed
Gurren Laggan
Magical Girl Madoka (OC only aside from Kyubey)
Naruto
Panty & Stocking
Soul Eater
Sword Art Online (OC only)
Yu Gi Oh (all of them save for zexal)

Comics
Archie
DC
Fables
Hellboy
Marvel
Sabrina Teenage Witch

Games
.Hack//
Android Netrunner
Bioshock Infinite
Injustice Gods Among Us
Fallout
Farcry 3/4
Final Fantasy
Monster Hunter
Overwatch
Pokemon
Resident Evil
Starcraft
Warcraft

Movies
Marvel Cinematic Universe
Zootopia

TV
House Of Cards
Jessica Jones
My Little Pony
Suprgirl

Books
Harry Potter (ocxoc)

There is probably stuff I didn't mention so feel free to throw stuff at me that isn't on any of the lists, next up, original pairings, ideas and settings.

I also do non fandom rps, and pairings. Mostly Incest or Furry.

Here are a few random plots that I have come up with:
Tower Of Babel:

The story here would be two members of fantasy races. could be anything, elves, werewolves, etc the two of them have only ever seen each other as monsters, they share no common language and would constantly raid each others lands for supplies. During a storm their ships encounter one another and in the resulting attack both are sunk. They are the sole survivors of their boats, and wind up on a hostile island. If the two want to survive they need to work together, which is made all the more difficult by the lack of abiility to communicate. They must rely on non verbal communication in order to work together as they try and learn each others languages.

Vampire Waltz:

I watched the Van Helsing movie and since then I have been wanting to do something about a pair of monster hunters. They can be ordained by a church or other secret organization government or holy, in any era (though I am leaning towards Victorian era france making the upper crust vampires would be rather amusing) and the two are tasked with taking down the monsters hunting them and surviving against all odds.

Monster Hunting Guild:

This was a plot that was reciently put up, and I don't really want to loose it so I'm putting it up for adoption. In the thread they were brother and sister, but I don't want to salvage the actual thread I have too much investment in the former partner to have someone else play her character. As such i'm just taking the idea. You can read the original thread here; https://houseeros.com/roleplay-role-playing-forum/index.php?topic=62263.0 two people from another world are dropped into a new setting where they are tasked with hunting monsters for cash.

Witch, and guardian:

An original plot i have attempted a few times. The idea is rather simple MC is a guardian tasked with protecting your character who is a spell caster (roles are reversible) as they go about doing their work, probably monster hunting if you can't tell that's a currently big theme I have.

Piracy:

Navel ships, battles seas, cannons, I don't know what to write here, I just want something on the sea, or in the air, but mostly the sea.

Star Fighters Squadron:

Think of this one like Star Wars X-Wing, (in fact I'd be willing to set this one in a fandom) We play as a set of pilots in star fighters as part of a small resistance protecting one system or planet against a much larger threat. Open to aliens, furry, fandom what have you.

Far Cry 5:

I really like the idea of the small town siezed by a cult, overly armed and overly disturbed, fanatics who are persecuting and killing the 'sinners' um anyone with religious sensibilities probably best not to apply to this one.

another week another bump, current top craving still zootopia nick and judy

Another sunday another bump, this time for my birthday.

Oh new top craving after watching the SAO abridged i'm left wondering if we could do that better, or you know any stuck in the game 'tron becomes real' thing, I also accept log horrizon though i only just started the series, and .Hack

another week older, and another bump.

Top Craving this week:

Can I get something DC? Supergirl is prefered, have pairings will plot.

bumping

Top Craving?

I don't even know anymore I have too much free time and not enough ideas, hit me up and i will probably say yes.

Daily Bump

top craving?

I added frozen with Elsa x OC. could be presuaded to do a cannon as well just ask really. I wanna thaw those frozen legs, or you know rip out her heart one of the two.

bumping

Top Craving?

I want to play an Orc across from a halfling. Have fun with that size difference.

Top Craving:

IDK it's been kind of slow so I kind of just want to get some rp's up and going.

Back
Top Bottom