Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dropping in on a new life! (Distain and Shibby )

Elise smiled and said "Alright" and walked over to him. She sat down next to him and said "Will you tell me now or is it a secret?" she asked.

He chuckled and and reached behind her slipping his hand around her lower back to her side holding it lightly. He reached into his pocket pushing a single bullet from a the clip he had pushed there. "You see i was seven... and in my back yard was this beautiful tree frog setting on a tree like this. " He took the bullet and held it pointing up a few inches from her face. "And my mother reached out and touched its lower back like this and when she did!" He smiled as he ran his finger tip down the bullet and then turned the bullet and placed it on her face right along side her nose. "The little bugger jumped off the tree and landed on my damned face right there!" He laughed looking over at her taking the bullet from her face putting his hand in his pocket putting the bullet back."Been terrified of them ever sense."

Elise looked at him and said "Thats why you afraid of frogs...wow, thats quite funny" she said chuckling. She grinned and said "Maybe I should find one and surprise you with it" she said with an evil grin.

"I would only recommend that if you wanted it shoved down either your shirt or your pants, and don't think i would not do it. "He chuckled giving her side a squeeze leaning his head back against the wall. "Do you have any completely irrational fears other then heights?"

Elise smiled and said "I'm scared of spiders...I don't know why, maybe its the hundred eyes that have... or the eight legs..."

"Okay there wing-woman, you handle the frogs and ill take the spiders deal?" He reached over with his free hand the other still holding her side firmly. He looked at her smiling he chuckled softly."What is your sister studding? "

She smiled and said "Law...but it will be hard for her to practice later...people don't think highly of female lawyers..." she said softly. She smiled a little and said "Do you have any siblings?

"My sister works in a factory in Detroit making planes. " He laughed softly smiling as he thought about it. "She said she would sign every one so i would know if i was flying in one of hers. "He chuckled again and looked at Elise " You remind me of her a lot actually very strong willed very beautiful and very concerned about your family and friends."

Elise smiled and said "I'm glad you think that way of me, its something good not bad" she said with a grin on her face. She smiled at him and said "Did you ever get to fly a plane she made?"

"No ... her plant started making planes after i got my wings taken away. I am hoping to buy one once the war ends just like my father did. "He smiled looking at her closing his eyes relaxing just enjoying setting there with his arm around her.

"Ahh I see" she said softly. She smiled a little before she looked around a little. "I wonder who used to own this house" she thought out loud.

"I would be willing to bet that they did not realize how amazing there attic was. " He laughed softly giving her another squeeze. "I wonder what would be said if i moved up here?" He said blurting out his sudden realization.

Elise shrugged and said "I don't think anyone would care really, it just might get very cold in winter" she told him with a smile.

Stephen laughed softly kissing her temple chuckling softly. "Darling I am from the windiest city in the world that sits on one of the largest fresh water lakes in the world. It gets down to below zero every single day in the winter. " He smiled only now realizing what he had done when he kissed her cheek his face turning red.

Elise felt his kiss on her cheek, she had not expected it but did not mind. She looked at him and said "That maybe so...but your in Europe now" she said grinning.

"Yes i know that. I am rather grateful to be here now that i think about it." He smiled looking at her wondering how she felt about the kiss the lack of reaction could be good or bad. He stared at her taking a deep breath as he glanced around the room for a way to set up the attic in a homey manner.

Elise was french. Kissing people on the cheek was an everyday thing for her. She looked at him and said "Really? Why?" she asked him.

"I would have never gotten to see this amazing views above this country. I would have never gotten to fly in combat again. I have meet some people that i know my life would not have been the same with out. " He smiled looking over at her his eyes wanting to lock with her's as he spoke.

Elise looked at him and she smiled a little as he spoke. "Well I'm glad your rather catastrophic stay he had some merits for you" she said smiling.

"Could always get better but you never know just depends how a few things work out. " He smiled looking at her before moving to stand taking a deep breath relaxing. "I am not claustrophobic... I just... Prefer being in the open you cant really explain it if you have never been a pilot. If i want to go in any direction i can... I just feel a bit confined is all. "

Elise looked at him and she nodded. "I understand". She stood up with him and said "I hope you can fly again one day" she told him with a smile. She then said "It is getting late...I think I will go to bed" she said softly.

"I ... I don't suppose you could help me move my bed up here so i don't disturb to many people. " He smiled softly just wanting to extend their time together a little bit. "I will bring my foot locker up by myself my bed is just a bit to big for one person to carry easily. "

Elise looked at him and said "Of course I can help" she said smiling at him happily. "Lets go" she said opening the door and moving down the stairs with a smile.

Stephen smiled brightly as he followed her down and into the bedroom area fortunately no one was asleep they were just tucking in for the night. He moved quickly stuffing everything in his foot locker and grabbing the heavier of the 2 parts of the bed. "Can you get that one peace alone? " He said softly as he started to drag it from the room slowly his foot looker dragging on the floor behind him.

"Yeah, I can" she said smiling. She picked up the piece left and began to carry it up the stairs into his new room. Once inside she looked around and said "Where do you want it?" she asked.

Back
Top Bottom