Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dropping in on a new life! (Distain and Shibby )

Elise woke up the next morning feeling a little better then the day before. She saw him sleeping next to her and she smiled a little. She sighed a little and lay back in her bed, looking at the roof. She would let him rest a bit before waking him.

Stephen fell asleep quickly once he was there and knew she was safe. He slept soundly it felt nice being laying next to her even if there was a foot between them. A bright smiled spread across his face while he slept facing her.

After sometime Annabelle walked in with food on her tray. She looked at him and said "Why is is smiling" to Elise in french. Elise smiled and shrugged. Annabelle roused him and said "Hey, get up if you want to eat" she said to him,, giving Elise her food.

He groaned and sat up wiping his eyes groaning softly."Your not very good at wake up calls you know that Annabelle."He groaned again smiling at Elise."How does your stomach feel?" He said as he took the plate and began nibbling slowly.

Annabelle looked at him and said "i think you need to be reminded that your not in a hotel" she said to him. Elise smiled and said "it feels better, but i expect it will be awhile before i am allowed to be set loose again, right annabelle" she said. Annabelle frowned a little and said "maybe i should shoot you next". Elise grinned and poked out her tongue at her. Annabelle sighed and said "i need to check the your wounds later" she told her.

Stephen could tell that Annabelle was growing further from him instead of closer like most of the people here. He got up silently taking his plate before going to call the meeting at the breakfast table. "I need a few volunteers ... We need medical supplies and i intend on taking them from an aid station just over 5 miles away tomorrow night. I would rather not do this alone but i will if i need to. Please i have a good plan and if done right no one should be harmed us or them.

The people around the table looked at each other before they said "Tell us your plan..." they would obviously be cautious, They would not throw their lives away for nothing.

"We go in at night like always 3 people go and sabotage their motor pool by slashing their tiers. The rest would push a truck to the back of the storage building. Then go put a hole in the back of the storage building leaving 2 guards and getting anything we can get our hands on. Focusing on blood, plasma, pain killers, bandages, antibiotics. We load everything thing into the truck and drive away with the lights off keeping them off till we are a ways away. That is what i am currently thinking but i have not done many raids. If you have ideas... All i know is we need these supplies and this is our only way to get them."

The rest look at each other and seemed to approve. Annabelle then looked at him and said "What happened if we fail? we would be overrun and killed on sight. Attacking German base with our small number is suicide, we need the help of the other groups" she said to him.

"It is just a small aid station there are only 5 buildings! If they are anything like the American ones there may be 12 guns in the whole camp. If we bring in more groups we will have to share the take. If we don't do it and someone else gets shot? Are we going to continue have 2 people wounded while they heal? I will go tonight... Alone and see what the base looks like. The only other option we have is wounding German patrols and ambushing the medics and the ambulances as the come to their aid. "

Annabelle looked at him and said "You carn't go alone, someone else should go with you!" she said frowning.

Adrien then said " Then I will go with him"

Annabelle looked at him and said "Adrien! you carn't!"

"Annabell" he said somewhat sternly.

"He is right". Annabelle looked at him. She looked a little hurt but said nothing more.

"You don't have to come with me. I will be fine alone i was trained to avoid patrols and people searching for me. Besides if the catch me they will just think a pilot is walking around out there. If they catch you... They will be looking for the french resistance. "

Adrien seemed to grin. "but you are wrong...they are already looking for the resistance. Besides, what would happen if you did not come back, then what would we do?" he said.

"Pretend i died in the plane and go about your business as you would then. I can not stop you Adrien but i do not like the idea. "He took a deep breath he had already decided that he wanted nothing to do with being a leader after this mission.

Adrien shook his head and said "Don't be stupid, you are a part of this group as well as anyone now" he said. He grinned and said "i will go". Annabelle looked hurt. The expression her face said it all. She stood up and said "I need to check Elise's wounds". She left rather swiftly and Adrien sighed a little. "Always throwing a tantrum" he muttered.

"Adrien ... I don't like this but ... If you get hurt you better die... cause if you live im going to kick your ass you understand. I do not need her with a grudge she already does not like m for some reason. " He grumbled standing up walking away going up stairs he pulled out everything he would need to get ready to go putting the bayonet on his rifle before writing a letter to Elise and slipping it into his foot locker leaving the key on top of it. He wanted it to be easily accessed if he did not return.

Adrien looked at him and said "Do not worry, i will handle her...". Annabelle dd as she said she would and check Elise's wounds before going up stairs and returning to her room. Soon Adrien joined her. He closed the door and to her in french "Annabell, you know someone has to go". She looked at him and said "But why must it be you!"

"Annabelle, we both know that if anyone here went with him you would not be happy, I put my hand up becouse I know you and your stubborn ways. I know that deep down, you know that what I am doing is right" He walked over and sat next to her. he wrapped his arm around her and said "Do not worry, I will come back" he said kissing her softly before pulling away. She looked at him and said "You better"

"I have to get ready now" he said standing up and getting his weapons in order.

Stephen left his uniform shirt and his flight jacket behind and took his pistol and rifle and the last of his rifle bullets. He would need them if they got in a fight though he was certain it would not end well if they tried to fight anyone. Stephen took a large combat knife from armory for him and for Adrien he had come up with an idea. He made his way to the sewer entrance and got ready to go the rifle hanging over his shoulder his jacket pulled tight around him.

Adrien armed him self with his knife, rifle and pistol. he got dressed in some warmer clothing before he looked at annabelle and smiled. She looked at him and smiled lightly before she stood up and hugged him. He sighed and said "There is nothing to worry about". She looked up at him and said "I know..". He smiled and kissed her forehead before letting go of her and walking out the door. He met Stephen at the sewer entrance.

"How do you feel about killing a couple Germans for a uniform?" He spoke softly as he lead him into the sewer wondering if he was going to have to do everything.

Stephen lead him up to the streets carefully and into the back allies a soft happy sigh as he was out in the air. He lead him threw the woods and along the side of the road hoping to stumble upon a hapless German patrol. "Adrien. "He whispered taking a deep breath as he knelt down thinking suddenly. "Do you speak German well enough to just drive us right into the camp if i gave us a reason to hurry?" He smirked looking at him wondering if he should even talk about that idea.

Adrien looked at him and said "I know some....." he said to him. "Why would we have to hurry?" he asked. Adrien looked at him and said "Are we going to dress up as germans?" he asked.

"I was thinking get 2 uniforms drive in with a wounded German park the car then drive away in a big truck full of supplies but we will need to know enough German to drop the guy off. " He spoke softly looking at him as he started moving again towards the camp they were going to be raiding.

Back
Top Bottom