Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

LMSA: Loyal Master and Servant Academy (Interest Check)

Dark_Fire27

Super-Earth
There are two types of people in the world; ones who seek to control, and watch from safety. The others are people who would willingly put their lives on the line, and offer their services and forms to those that they serve. A new kind of university has opened its doors, its faculty consisting of people of a higher power, controlling and have trained many servants in their time. The students? A variety of maids and butler apprentices who seek to serve and learn of such ways to please the ones they will be watching after, in addition to would-be heirs to the top companies and manors across the globe. This place set to teach the new servants and young masters is in the places's name; the Loyal Master and Servant Academy, dedicated to teach new butlers and maids into the fine arts of following commands given to them by their masters, in addition to teaching heirs how to treat their servants with affection and care, yet still in a way to show that they themselves are in control over them.

The variety of classes come in two different manners; servant courses, and master courses, though it is incredibly rare to come across servants who express a more controlling, almost master-like side to them they only show to the ones they serve. Courses range from basic cleaning and serving methods, cooking classes, all the way to stress-relieving and even sexual gratification that could please those they look after. There are even a few combat-related courses for the servants who are truly dedicated to protect their masters with everything they can. As for the ones running the servants, they too have a few courses to look after, such as time guidelines to give their servants that they have to follow on a day to day basis, know when to apply punishments and how strict they have to be depending on the trouble caused, even to how to provide oneself with the pleasure they desire their servant to perform on them.

Every master or mistress is to be assigned a butler or maid; usually a male/female pairing, but there are a few exceptions to this rule, depending on the sexual orientations of one or the other. Faculty will provide the students with what they need to know in one's spare time; there are three class study times, divided morning classes, afternoon classes, and night classes. For all those just learning how to be effective masters or mistresses, as well as those seeking to become incredibly loyal and protective butlers and maids, send in your applications to the LMSA: Loyal Masters and Servant Academy today...!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Essentially, this will be a sort of school theme; masters/mistresses and butlers/maids with courses to teach both sides. I am by no means an absolute expert, and may need some assistance/suggestions to help make this a nice sort of roleplay to work out. Obviously, once I have enough people interested, I'll make a character profile thread that will give you, the players, a choice to be a faculty member (teacher) or a student (either a master/mistress or butler/maid). Kinks can be discussed with your assigned partner at the end; if enough people join, this could become a divided thread of its own, but it's only if enough people join and show their dedication to it.

The basic rules come into play, obviously; no godmodding, no controlling other characters, no character bashing, stick to ideas that you feel are going to work out, sex is going to be welcomed in here, but shouldn't be done too excessively, and try to make a balance; if you plan to make multiple characters, it's recommended to make a student on the opposite spectrum of the one you began with or a teacher. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Seeings as my current group rp interest check has garnered zero positive...anything. I am open to joining a group rp and this idea seems quite interesting. However, I'd shelf my most common role and maybe try my hand at a fairly masculine Butler in training. There are a few notes of concern that I have, but I'll save them until we see if there is more interest in this.

If I had too, my actually preferred role would be a 'master' as I exclusively play tops/males. If that gives anyone any sort of idea on how much I'd be escaping my comfort zone here. (not by much, actually. Lol.)

@ frightorflight -> If you're meaning a plotline that affects all the players/characters at once besides simply going through a master/mistress/butler/maid-dedicated academy, then not exactly, no. Performance is determined by the willingness of the student to do those actions if prompted by a teacher/faculty member. There will be extracurriculars that can be discussed and suggested; considering I am a bit more on the vanilla side of things, kink-wise, it's not something I expect to know about more of more intense kinks many seem to have a preference towards. That's why I am requesting a bit of aid in that front.

@Viktoff Samson -> This is perfectly fine, and a bit inspiring, actually; I'm on the opposite spectrum if I'm being entirely honest. I prefer a bit more of a follower than leader role to scenes... but I may have a hand at a master that is a bit on the spoiled and bratty side of things to get what he wants without any concern to who does it. But it really all depends on who all joins.

Overall, character development is more than welcome; if there's a beginning point for your character, and an ending point where you want them to be, try to think of a path that isn't too predictable or straightforward. I will throw my twists and turns out there... but of course, we do need a few females interested in this before I put up the character profile layouts. XD

I could play a few maids but I really am not for the sexual stuff for a long time though when the story starts but ill add it.

Yeah, a lack of girls would make this RP a fair bit pointless if nobody is playing for a non-hetero pairing. I'm open to play almost any sort of pairing, but I won't do well with Tops granted that I don't play bottoms.

I'm certainly sold on a sort of Alfred Pennyworth cross with a young assassin kind of character. I'm not going to be claiming a switch or dom character, provided my desire to fill out a butler app, but I certainly won't play well with opposite of controlling and confident/dom master characters. I'll play with either male or female partners, though.

Sadly, I certainly can't whip out any female characters for this RP. So if that's the short coming, then I'll be as useless as a backpack of bricks when you're stranded out in the ocean.

Back
Top Bottom