Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seems Like a Curse (Cold Chaos X Use Alex)

The "edge case" that the doctor had described would have been achieved in Violet from just three orgasms. She was officially the most extreme case of hyper sensitivity that any girl had ever suffered from, but every orgasm she continues to have pushed her even further into the depths of pleasure, never to return.

When Violet looked up at the dirty blonde girl, she could see her pleasing herself as Violet licked her intimate area. She had one hand fondling her breast and the other tweaking her own clit. Violet looked up just in time to see her breathing speed up and a quiver shake her body. An orgasm was coming and Violet soon felt it on her lips. The girl was leaking cum, but when she achieved her first orgasm, she squirted heavily on Violet's face and in her mouth.

On Violet's lower half, the redhead took a step back and let the next girl drink deeply of the bounty in her pussy. "Oh! Nearly forgot!" The red head went to her things and pulled out a camcorder, setting it up to record the rest of the orgy as the brunette took position between Violet's legs before shouting.

"Hey! She's empty! There's none left for the rest of us!"
The redhead was quick to reply, "Not even close. That girl is stuffed with cum. She might actually be even sluttier than us. It's just too deep inside her. But we're done doing all the work. This good little girl is going to cum that delicious semen up to the surface, aren't you?"

She turned her purse over a shower of sex toys poured out. She really did know she'd be falling off the wagon today. There were several egg vibrators with an attached ring. She pushed them onto Violet's nipples and clit, pushing a button for all three to come to life simultaneously.
"We're not done eating you out! So start cumming like a good little cum dump!"

I held my mouth open, drinking in all the sweet honey from my new friend. My cheeks were covered in fresh squirt from the lady before me. Milk continued to pour from my breasts, the feeling of it leaving was driving me insane. As another woman started licking out the cum in my pussy, the red head was saying I was very slutty. For some reason, such a demeaning tone felt good on me. I could hardly talk, too wrapped up in the pleasure to notice what the red head was doing. I could feel the egg vibrators on my sensitive spots. It was a miracle to hear what she was saying next. Nodding in understanding, I licked at the splatter on my lips. I was a good little cum dump. My friends could drink all the cum I had inside me. Maybe at some point, I would call one my mistress, or they'd take me in as a pet. Rolling my neck back, another wave of cum filled the room. More honey squirted from my slutty pussy, as I twitched with delight.

The brunette was happy to see a splattering of semen rise to the surface, as if on command. She got to partake to her heart's desire. The blonde and the black haired girl looked on with heated anticipation, waiting for their turn to get their fix. Only the dirty blonde girl seemed content, sitting on Violet's face, having orgasm after orgasm. Even though she could never keep up with Violet's altered pussy, she chained well and Violet had plenty of juices to satisfy herself with. They switched positions again and again, each taking their turn at Violet's pussy, until each of them had drunk from it. Finally the blonde spoke up.

"There's just a little left inside her. Who wants seconds?"
The redhead immediately answered, "Oh, that's not for any of us. I think our little pet needs a reward for her gift to us."

The redhead expertly fished out the remaining cum and propped herself on a chair so she could pour it into her. Clasping her hand to her crotch to prevent leaks, she got on Violet's face and pressed her leaking pussy to Violet's lips, letting her eat the last of the semen as the rest continued teasing and rubbing Violet's overactive body.

Mouth watering with anticipation, I watched the read head slide a nice glob of cum into her pussy. I wanted to taste the mixture, craving that salty sweet taste. As her wet lips touched mine, I slurped the cum out of her pussy. The taste was amazing, I moaned in delight at her flavor. Feeling the gentle touch of the other girls, my body gave another orgasm. My pussy was twitching from exhaustion. It was glazed with my juices, shinning in the room's light. I could barely think, just moaning at the teasing and the orgasms. What would happen to me now? Do I just go home and try to live a normal life again? Even a slight breeze could cause me to fidget in violent ecstasy. These cravings would take hold on my for years. I don't know if I can live without that thick goopey mess in my body for too long. I looked up at the mess of girls again, wondering what they might have in store for me.

All the girls had a singular goal: to stimulate Violet as much as possible. None of them touched any of the other girls. They only touched Violet. Once the feast was done, it seemed like they wanted desert. With the vibrators still buzzing on Violet's nipples and clit, the girls undid her straps and watched her weak body fall to the floor.

The redhead slid underneath Violet's body, lining her mouth up with Violet's butt and weaving her legs with Violet's arms so they were pinned down on either side of her. The lock she had Violet in allowed the other girls to do whatever they pleased. The dirty blonde lied down on Violet, pressing her breasts up against Violet's. The brunette took position above Violet's face and allowed Violet and the dirty blonde to tag team eating out her pussy. And as a special treat for her, the blonde interlocked her legs with Violet's and started to grind her own wet pussy up against Violet's. No matter what they did, every part of Violet's body was always attended to, as the redhead began to tease her butt as well.

I feel into a cage of soft skin and warm tongues. Another sloppy wet pussy rubbed along mine, as I felt someone playing with my ass. From up above, a dripping wet pussy came into view, just begging for a taste. Me and the dirty blonde began eating out the brunette's pussy, her juices sliding onto my chin. My tongue was hardly in control anymore, as it felt like it was gliding across her lips on it's own. Honey squirted from my pussy again, as I came along the blonde's cunt. The number of times I came today was unreal. I had lost track half way through the day. It felt like I was going blind, the strain on my body was getting more an more intense. If I kept cumming at this rate, would I really go mad?

The orgy had begun at about 2am. Violet would not be allowed to rest for hours. The girls loved her body so much and they had far more sexual experience so they had a seemingly endless well of energy. Of course it helped that they took turns having sex with her, whereas Violet had to have sex with each of them over and over. The hours dragged on as they shifted and worked Violet to orgasm in every combination of positions and sex acts imaginable. Watching her impressive cumming abilities was like an aphrodisiac for them. At 5:30, they finally started to wrap up, leaving her trembling body on the floor, cum leaking out of her quivering pussy and creating a puddle for her to soak in. They all started to dress themselves like nothing happened. One of them voiced concerns about leaving her alone and naked, so they pulled an extra pair of panties on her. True to the doctor's warning, the arousal she experienced from the fabric touching her was just as intense as when the workers had raped her unaltered pussy at the beginning of the evening. Watching the effect it had, the redhead had to speak up again.

"Dang, girl, what is your body made of? Pure sex? A performance like that just begs for a gift!"
She pulled Violet's panties down again, and shoved a dildo inside before sliding Violet's underwear back up. There was a small bulge on her skin, but no other sign of the penetration. The girls strolled out of the clinic, feeling refreshed and satisfied. Not two minutes later, Violet's parents arrived as the doctor entered the room from upstairs. The topless Violet bore everything that she had done that night right on her sleeve for all eyes to see.

I simply sat there, relishing in the joys of all my previous orgasms. Honey had drenched my entire body. My eyes rolled back to the top of my head, as my tongue was stretched out for more. A few drops of honey dripped out, as the red head slid her dildo in my soaking wet pussy. Not a single look of fear or embarrassment was on my face when mom and dad finally came to pick me up. The dildo inside was well hidden, letting me enjoy myself. A wicked thought crossed my mind, of sucking my dear daddy's cock. Maybe when mom isn't looking, I could sneak a taste. For now, I tried to stand up, though it proved difficult with the cock inside me. "Hi mom, hi dad. Ready to take me home?"

Now it really seemed like the curse was lifted. As if the universe was trying to press Violet as far as possible and wouldn't relent until she gave in and accepted it. The car ride home was certainly awkward but the number one concern was letting her rest. She awoke in the middle of the next day, school apparently a non-issue. With her parents at work, she was alone when there was a knock at the door.

Two men in suits had come and when Violet answered, they told her that she was responsible for the sperm that had been wasted from the sperm bank truck incident, seeing as it has her illegal public indecency that had caused the accident. Although, they were willing to overlook the whole thing if Violet agreed to something. Frankly, it was a bluff. There was no way she was actually legally required to do this or she was at fault. Probably knowing it was a long shot, the men had simply asked in the hope Violet would be too stupid or intimidated to refuse, but there was another possibility. She could actually want to.
Their proposal was this: After the day Violet had, the whole city knew her face, or rather, knew her body. They wanted to take advantage of her fame to collect sperm samples.

This was it. Violet had an opportunity to become a professional cum dump, in a totally legitimate and legal way, being paid to service cocks like she had been forced to all day.

I had to sleep naked, my new body couldn't really handle the feeling of fabric along my skin. Even the cold from my fan would harden my nipples and make me cum in my sleep. I was all alone in my house, sleeping in after what had happened yesterday. It was good to know I could just rest and try to recover. A knock came at the door, as I answered the call full on naked. The whole town had seen every part of my naked body, so answering in the nude didn't worry me. They said I had wasted the town's sperm supply, and that the whole incident was my fault. It would have been easy to laugh off those claims and slam the door on them, but an offer caught my interest.

They wanted me to collect sperm from everyone, a town cumdump for all the men to use. On top of it all, I'd be getting paid for sex. A deal like that was just too rich for a lady like me to pass up. Everyone could marvel at my amazing body, and I'd be making money. Who needed college, or a job, when I could fuck to get all my meals. With a wicked grin across my face, I looked at the two men before me. "When do I start?"

This was the life the universe had prepared for her. She was finally ready. "We'll show you the setup now and you can start this afternoon if you want."

They led her to the sperm bank. Right next to the front door, Violet could see where she would be. They led her into a side room. It had a hole so her legs would be on the outside so any one could cum in her whenever they wanted.

"The idea is that you will be having constant orgasms. The view of your squirting pussy is to attract patrons."
There was a device that would squeeze and vibrate her breasts and another vibrator stuck firmly into her clit. Every hour, a device would clamp down on her and collect any donations from her. She could work as many hours a day as she wanted, as long as she worked at least 8, 6 days a week.

Back
Top Bottom