Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seems Like a Curse (Cold Chaos X Use Alex)

Violet underestimated the amount of milk that she had produced. As the impromptu milking machine began to effectively suck her milk out, her supply was impressive.. surprising, even to Violet. The tubes went white as her milk flowed down into the fountain. A few terrible moments passed as she couldn't do anything but wait for the inevitable. All at once, the explosion could be felt as the jets restarted, but this time spraying something far nastier. She put herself in this situation in an attempt to clean herself out, and now she was being flooded with a fluid she never thought would be pumped inside her. The crowd, on the other hand, was thrilled. This new development was unbelievable.

At this point, the fountain was almost out of water. It had all been slowly replaced with Violet's pussy juice and milk, as well as the semen. Violet's milk supply was impressive, but not endless, but in this moment it seemed like it might as well have been endless. The seconds ticked by slowly as more and more was pumped up into her.

Eeewww!! My own milk was being sprayed all over my body. I came to this fountain for a bath, but ended up having breast milk shot out at me. Today was beyond terrible, I could swear God himself was trying to push me into being some sex crazed pervert. It would take more then 2 exhibition shows to get me that far though. With my legs back together, the spray wasn't as intense as before. While it was nasty to have my own fluids shot out at me, I could at least wait this one out. My body didn't have an endless supply of milk, and the fountains were no doubt sucking more then I could produce. All I had to do was be patient.

Taking a deep breath, I rolled off my fears of the crowd. They didn't exist in my minds eye. I could just relax, and imagine I'm somewhere else. The cool milk was still spraying along my naked body, but at least I could stop the fountain at some point. Once this was all over, I'd need to keep up my search home. At this point, everyone has seen my trimmed bush and bubbly ass on live TV. I could just walk home naked and covered in milk. So long as I get a good meal, and a nice hot normal bath, I could just pretend today never happened. That was the mind set I needed, the kind that didn't let anything bother her.

Violet's reassuring thoughts were interrupted with a loud CRACK. A mix of feelings hit her at once. First of all, the streams all stopped. The hoses, no longer sucking, fell limply away from her body. But at the same time, a crack had formed in the bottom of the fountain and all the fluids, vile and otherwise had drained out. The fountain was not made to take this kind of abuse and it was finally giving in. Another crack filled the air and it was clear that the tiles were still coming apart. The dome she was on tilted wildly, throwing her off it and she landed back-first right on the weak part of the fountain. It gave away like it was papier-mâché and she fell into a maintenance room underneath the fountain.

The maintenance room was filled with pipes and valves that controlled the fountain as well as other nearby water works, but it was clearly in serious disorder. No one had been here in months or maybe years. The fall would have been fatal, but something broke her fall. There was a vat in the room about the size of a small shower stall, and when the fountain had drained the liquids had poured directly into it, filling it to the brim with a mixture of semen, pussy juice, milk, and water. Violet fell directly into the vat as well. It was a soft, albeit quite disgusting landing.

It soon became clear that the vat was a mixer of some kind and it had activated as Violet waded inside.

The crack sounds began to worry my, as I prayed for the best out of his situation. On a brighter note, the hoses finally stopped sucking at my bosom. Hearing another crack got me even more worried. I wasn't sure if jumping off the dome was the best of ideas at this point. The fountain began shifting, tossing my onto my butt. As I landed, the dome around me fell apart. I feared the fall would kill me. As I screamed for my life, my body splashed into a rather large pool of some kind. I was at least safe from the fall. As soon as one fear subsided, two more popped up. Would my family get sued by the city for property damage, and what exactly was I swimming in?

Looking around, the water around me was a muggy mess. I could see rusted pipes leading back to the fountain. My best guess was this was where the water was filtered, then shot back up...which meant I was in a pool of my own fluids. A horrid shock jumped up my spine. I was swimming in my own mixture of water, breast milk, semen, and lady drool. I had to get out as quickly as humanly possible. Then, a loud whirring sound took me on edge. Machinery was moving to life. If I didn't get out soon, I'd get mixed into this nasty mess.

Violet was in far more danger than just getting further defiled. As the machine roared to life, the lid of the vat began to close. There was only enough time for her to take a breath and then the vat was sealed with her inside. She was completely submerged in the filth. Unless the machine's cycle was shorter than about a minute, she would drown in cum. Immediately, the mixer extended upward from the bottom of the vat. It had wings that extended outward on either side, but the very top of it was just a silicon cylinder with nubs all around the outside. Because Violet just couldn't catch a break, the mixer pushed up right into her crotch and the silicon nub forced its way into her pussy with all the power of a hydraulic press. There wasn't enough room between the top of the fully-extended mixer and the lid of the vat, so she couldn't lift herself up off of it.

Within five seconds of the vat being sealed, the mixer began to spin, churning the liquids around Violet's body and causing a whole new kind of stimulation inside her over abused hole.

The lid of the vat began closing. If I tried to escape now, I would be crushed for sure. I had enough time to take a deep breath, as my body was submerged in the gooey mess. I wanted to calm down, but it was hard considering I couldn't breathe. Death by drowning already seemed painful enough, but to have my body fished out of a cum filled tub was just insult to injury. Small bubbles escaped my mouth, as I looked around the dirty water. A tight sensation filled my body, as I felt something enter my pussy.

Looking down, I couldn't believe what was happening. A cylindrical press pushed it's way into my body. Small bumps began sliding along my inner walls. I had heard of these kinds of dildos, but I didn't think they made good mixers. It began spinning inside of me. The sensation was beyond words. As it moved inside, every nub tickled at my innards. My throat echoed with a loud moan, forming bubbles near my mouth. I couldn't stay in here. This machine could literally kill me.

The mixer began to move up and down. It was cramped in the vat, so when it pushed upward, it compressed poor Violet against the lid as the cylinder pressed hard against her cervix. The size of the vat was perfect. If there was less room, she would be crushed, but it was perfect to violate her pussy as intensely as possible without causing any harm. The different vile fluids spun around her, soaking her in them. The machine sped up, causing the liquid to whip at her skin, finding its way into every nook and making it impossible for her not to taste it. Her air was running out, but it seemed like the situation wasn't ready to let up. Like it hadn't finished with her. Nearly an entire minute had passed at this point. Like everything else she encountered this evening, this machine seemed perfectly build to wrench an unwilling orgasm out of her body. Was that what it was waiting for?

Tapping my head onto the top of the lid, the machine continued to fuck my poor pussy. Fast and faster it moved, I could feel every fiber sliding at my walls. My lungs were growing tighter from the lack of oxygen. I was sure this would be the end of me. The fluids mixed around, forcing me to drink the vile concoction of cum, honey, and milk. My muscles tensed up again, as my body spasmed once again into a violent orgasm. I felt so weak, so helpless. My head was getting cloudy, as I watched the bubbles of my orgasm flashing. It was hard to think I could withstand cumming so many times in such a short amount of time. Relaxed from the orgasm, I could feel myself losing consciousness. If I didn't get air soon, this machine would literally fuck me to death.

Finally, the lid bursts open and Violet surfaces to fill her lungs. The mixing cycle lasted exactly as long as it could without her passing out, subjecting her to a much of that horrible experience as possible. The pleasure she was forced to endure, passed out of her body slowly in the wake of her orgasm. Luckily, Violet seemed to have a chance to catch her breath and think about everything that has been happening to her, as well as take in her surroundings. Up above, she could see the opening she fell through. No sign of any of the people that watched her and not much chance of getting anyone's attention either. As it was, she was left with two options. She could attempt to climb up the broken shambles that were what remained of the pipes in this room to get out, or she could chance what was on the other side of the only door that wasn't buried behind fallen debris, taking her deeper into the underground maintenance tunnels.

Before my soul had the chance to leave my body, the lid of the vat flung open. With one quick burst of energy, I swam back up to the top. Precious air filled my lungs. It was the sweetest breath of air I ever had. You come to appreciate the little things, when you're knocking at heaven's door. Without a hint of remorse, I climbed out of the vat. I didn't want the lid to close again, and risk having to go through that scene all over. My body was coated in the milky slime, the glow of twilight made me skin shine in the dim light. Stepping out of the cold pool had me freezing. My nipples were hard enough to cut diamonds.

Looking up at the hole I came down in, not a single rope was there to pull me up. *sigh* Why is everyone treating my like garbage. All these strangers have either fucked me, watched me get fucked, or have been zero help. I could try climbing up the pipes...but knowing my luck they'd probably brake, and I'd land on my spine. Looking around, there wasn't much to this place. All I could find was a single door. My best guess was this place led to the sewers. So the choice was either risk climbing out, or check to see where the door led.

Considering what's been happening all day, I'll either run into some rats, mutants, a tentacle monster, or my luck could actually turn and I find someone helpful. Well, there's a tone of work in the sewers. I could meet a friendly plumber. God, if I end up getting saved my Super Mario, that would make up for the Hell I've been through. The humerus thought of being led by a tiny red man brightened my mood a bit. It gave me at least some hope that things could get better. Grabbing the dusty door knob, I pulled the door open to see what might happen next.

There was no such thing as tentacle monsters or mutant monsters and Violet knew it, but the sight that met her eyes as she opened the door was just as based in fiction. She had stumbled into a public works project that had been abandoned before it was ever implemented. In tandem with the city's sperm banks, there was an elaborate machine stored in this room that was to be used to help collect donations. There was a conveyor belt at the top of the room with a series of fake bodies hanging from it. There was two dozen silicon women, only including the waist down, hanging from the conveyor belt with their fake feet pointed upward, each with a fully articulated vagina and anus. The machine would lift one up through a hole in the ceiling into a public restroom. Once a donation was deposited in it, it would be lowered, the sample would be collected, and the next body would be put in while the used receptacle was cleaned out and put at the end of the assembly line.

It was clear that this machine was never used, but the room was in serious disrepair. The walkways were cluttered with debris, some of which being completely unusable. On the other side of the long room, Violet could see a glimmer of light shining down. It was an elevator that would take her up to the sidewalk. But to navigate to there, she would have to climb through the machine's inner workings. A few of the machines still had service lights on, letting her know at least parts of the machine were still functional, but simply turned off.

The sight before me was indescribable. A machine used to collect sperm from a public restroom. Such a vile device...no wonder it isn't on right now. I had to take a minute to process what was going on. The mannequin legs didn't have a torso, meaning the device only puts a woman's legs in through some hole. It was probably best to keep this thing off. If it was on, I might get caught in a cycle of getting fucked. I could take solace in knowing that I only needed to not touch the on switch. Taking a deep breath, I knew I had to walk in through the machine's inner workings. Climbing inside, I sifted through the conveyor belt. It was really hard to see. Taking it nice and slow, I felt my way around the device, trying to not hit any glowing buttons to make the device go.

As the completely nude Violet crawled through the machine, she could hear every little bump and clang as different objects get disturbed. The room is such a mess that every time she has to crawl around a pile, something always falls to the floor or hits a piece of metal. Despite that, she is progressing and the machines all still remain turned off. She makes it through the first obstacle and is able to stand and brush herself off, and even walk on her legs most of the way through the room.

Violet approaches the final obstacle. She's only ten feet from the elevator, but in front of her is a wall of debris and machinery that is falling apart. She is at the end of the conveyor belt, where the mannequins are loaded. She can see that they are held by a claw-like device around their waist and an identical claw is positioned right on the other side of the hole she must crawl through, with its grip open and waiting for a doll that never came to be loaded. Getting her upper body through will be easy, but her hips are wide enough that they don't quite fit and she might have to be a bit more forceful to pull them through behind her.

Looking slightly bellow me, I see the end of the machine. The elevator to the streets is within my grasp. All I need to do is crawl through this smallish hole. I was a little nervous at first, but now I'm feeling slightly worse. That claw could either spring to life, or crush me within it's grasp. I had to take a moment to calm my nerves. There wasn't anyone here to turn the machine on. Though I could only imagine what a cycle through the device might be like. My body was pretty slippery, after the cum bath. Maybe I can just slip through.

With that idea in mind, I knelt down to crawl through the claw. My torso fit with relative ease. It seemed my luck was finally turning around. Ooph...guess I spoke too soon. My butt was caught in the claw, maybe a trip to the gym tomorrow might do me some good. I wasn't upset about getting a little stuck. I had plenty of time to wedge myself out. Considering everything else I went through, getting a bit stuck was nothing. Pushing myself from the claw, I kept trying to pop my cute butt off the machine.

After Violet backs up and pulls forward again, she brushes against a piece of the machine and it breaks of, ricocheting against different objects on its way to the floor. After the last clank of it bouncing on the floor and coming to a rest, Violet wasn't any closer to fitting through. One more try, with a bit more force... This time she knocks over an entire pile of bits and pieces that clamor all over the place. One of the pieces must have struck home because the entire machine whirs to life around her.

The first thing Violet feels is the claw close around her waist, hugging her butt tightly. As it lifts her upward, all the debris above her being pushed out of the way, she tilts until she is upside down and in line with the rest of the mannequins. The conveyor belt progresses one position so the doll at the front is beneath the closed shutters of the hole in the ceiling. There's the sound of a mechanical buzzer, indicating an error and the conveyor belt progresses one more position, putting the next mannequin beneath the hole. Another buzzer and one more position advanced. Each time an error sounds and the girls progress until Violet is next. She moves into position and as she waits for the buzzer to indicate an error, it never comes. The shutters open and the flickering light of florescent lights shine down on her. Her smooth legs begin to rise as they are guided through the hole into the world above. Violet continues to rise until her waist is flush with the threshold of the opening, her crotch and legs above, her stomach, arms, and head on the underside. Two mechanical arms hold her ankles in the air so she holds the position of her legs slightly spread and her crotch fully accessible.

Almost done, just one more good...uh oh. I could feel the machine whirring to life. The claw squeezed around my tight frame, escape was all but impossible at this point. Kicking and thrashing about, I figured I could cause the arm to break if I moved about too much. Twisted upside down, my head begins swelling with blood. I could see the dolls in front of me passing by the hole outside. There must have been some malfunction in the design, since all they were getting was an error.

Expecting to get to the end of the cycle rather quickly, I was more surprised then angry. Then I heard a loud ding, not the same error as before. The arm lifted my crotch up the hole, presenting me to anyone that saw it. Another par of arms grabbed my thrashing legs. All I could do was hope that the mess all over my body would keep people away.

No sound could get through to the other side, so it was impossible for Violet to either communicate or figure out what was happening. Apparently, anyone who was in that restroom was more than happy to enjoy her sopping pussy, even if it was a bit messy after what she had been through. She felt someone spread her lips apart, probably peering inside her. A couple fingers began exploring her hole, rubbing the interior walls and watching for her reaction as she grew wetter and wetter and then- a second pair of hands squeezing her plump butt! There were at least two people.

She was given a moment to rest, but it was clear that this was only due to her violators undoing their pants because she immediately felt not one, but two cocks resting on her intimate parts. One was applying pressure to her delicate pussy lips while the other dug between her ass cheeks. Without another moment of hesitation, her pussy was filled. Perhaps as a courtesy to her, instead plunging into her ass unlubed, the cock took a couple deep thrusts into her pussy to get coated in her natural juices before switching holes. Violet took her first cock into her butt at the same moment the second penetrated her pussy, providing her first experience with double penetration. They thrusted together powerfully, over and over. It had been too long since Violet was forced to take a cock in her lower orifice and that was a problem that would be fixed right now.

I simply hung there, letting the blood rush to my head. It didn't take long for a pair of gentlemen to see my filthy crotch in mid air. The cum from before had dried, leaving this weird sticky feeling all over my body. I tried calling up to them, but it seemed useless. A shiver ran down my back, as I felt a pair of fingers exploring my body. I moaned gently at the experience...oh no, I wasn't even resisting the touch. My body was already getting wet for them. Was I really turning into a slut? A second hand was squeezing at my plump ass, all this touching was getting me wet.

Soon all was still. I was hoping the men were finished with me. But another sensation up my back told me otherwise. I could feel the cocks sliding along my body. One took a few moments to lather himself with my honey, while the other hotdogged his cock between my ass cheeks. A strong tightness began building up in my back end, I could feel it. With a quick thrust, the cock was deep inside my ass. Screaming in fear, I desperately tried to thrash free. On the same day my cherry was popped, I would have my black cherry popped as well. Two cocks...I was getting raped by two cocks at the same time. Both of them were thrusting into me, and all I could do was scream to get them out.

The one bright spot was that this machine was designed to receive one donation. One load will be deposited into Violet and that's it. And her delicate recently-virgin holes were more than these guys could handle for long. Violet could feel them cum simultaneously, filling both her holes at once and then pull out. Violet began to be lowered, but after only two inches or so, another buzzer sounds announced an error. There was never meant to be a human loaded into this machine after all, or maybe all that thrashing had broken something. She remained firmly in place, ready for round two, which should could tell was coming. Were they two new cocks or the same men switching positions? That wasn't for her to know. As long as her intimate parts were readily available, she was filling her purpose. She could feel her hips being gripped tightly with two sets of hands as they thrusted into her, this time the cocks alternating which was inside at any moment. Just as before with the construction crew, she was subjected to an endless stream of rape with no indicator of when she would be finished. A blur of penetration, ejaculation, groping, squeezing, and playing with her clit.

The men pounded into my holes, thrusting faster and harder until they unloaded into me. Once again, I needed to be cleaned out, or risk getting pregnant. My ass felt slimy from the cum shooting inside there. It wasn't fair, why did fate decide I needed to be raped like this over and over. I could feel myself getting lowered, probably to be cleaned of the mess, then let out with a firm slap on the ass. But another error noise blurted, as the machine lifted me back up for round two.

The cocks thrust into both holes again. Wet sloppy sounds echoed from up above, as they fucked me over and over. I could see my growing bosom swinging in the air, no doubt growing larger with another helping of milk. Pressure for another orgasm began to fill up inside of me...would cumming get me out, like it did last time? It seemed to be a trend. After cumming, I was let go to move on. It was a stretch, but I didn't exactly have the ability to fight it. Moaning from the constant penetration, my pussy splattered a mix of cum and honey all over where ever my crotch was at. I figured this anonymous position would save me from some of the embarrassment. It seems all this excitement caused my nipples to start leaking milk. Gravity caused my udders to splatter it's fluids all over my face. My entire upper body was coated in the white drink, as I hoped that orgasm would satisfy whatever force beyond was doing this.

After Violet finished cumming, putting on a show for the men above, it seemed for a few minutes that nothing would happen. Was her theory incorrect? Finally, however, she was lowered out of the opening and moved on through the system as the next mannequin was fed up to be used. Violet was still upside down, so all the semen stayed safely inside her, not a single drop escaping. She reached the machine that would normally collect the semen, but to her dismay, it was not among the machines to be reactivated, so after a pause she moved on. Up next, the machine that would clean the fake pussies out. A tube descended into her, which would normally spray a cleansing amount of water, but the reservoir was long dry. Then two brushes pushed down into her. Without the water, the brushes just smear the cum around her insides ineffectively as they spin before pulling out, their job not nearly complete. The last station cleaned the outside of the dolls. This station was still fully functional, apparently hooked up to the main water supply. The wet brushes ran over her lower body, wiping away the cum that had been caked on throughout the day, but leaving any that was inside her intact.

Finally, Violet began to move toward the end of the line to wait her turn for another round as a cum deposit, but luckily for her something stopped her. She finally reached a point where the machine was incompatible with her upper body, which none of the dolls would normally have. The claw lost its grip and Violet tumbled the short distance to the ground, landing in a clearing relatively free from clutter. As she lay there, the doll that had followed her made its way around the system, being cleaned out just as ineffectively until it reached the point of the conveyor belt that Violet had broken when she fell. The fake pair of legs tumbled down, landing on Violet with the fake pussy right on Violet's lips as the semen leaked out into her mouth. One last insult before the machine let her go for good.

She was free to use the elevator, or try and pull off any of the cleaning tools from the machine and try to use them a bit more effectively herself.

It seemed like cumming was the only way out of these predicaments. I guess next time I'm getting raped, I should just let it happen, and everything will work out. A tube slid it's way into my cum filled pussy. Not a single drop of water came to clean me out. All that happened was a bunch of brushes came down, and lathered the cum around my walls. The experience was less then flattering. I was finally dropped to the front of the elevator, but not without getting a sloppy kiss from one of the dolls. Residue cum leaked into my mouth, like drinking a salty phlegm concoction.

A shiver rand down my spine, as cum slid down my throat. I was in a worst off position then last time. I was dirty, my pussy was filled with cum again, and I've been used all over town like a cum rag. I decided not to take any utensils, since warm water would be best for cleaning me out. Freezing from the cold, I looked at the elevator with dismay. Knowing what's been happening, I have to wonder what kind of bull would happen when I try to get it going. Maybe the generator is connected to some dildo, and I need to fuck it to get the damn thing running. Or maybe the elevator will take me to some sweaty dance club, and a bunch of men are going to start gang banging me.

If I could just find a bath house, or a nice hotel I can eat at, I'd be eternally grateful. It was well past dinner time, and tonight was a school night. I was cold, hungry, dirty, and grumpy to top it all off. A simple break was all I asked for. "I'd suck a cock for a nice steak dinner...anyone?" I shouted into the black nothing around me, half expecting some kind of answer. After a solid minute, I shook my head. Today has really gotten under my skin. Hopping in the elevator, I pushed the button to see where it would take me. I took a deep breath, expecting the worst.

The elevator was in perfect working order and nothing weird seemed to happen either. It simply raised up to the sidewalk. By this point, it was the middle of the night. At least that meant that there was basically no one out, but she didn't recognize this street at all, meaning she just had to pick a direction and walk, at least until she saw someone to ask for directions.

She managed to walk several blocks without any sign of the curse that had afflicted her so far. The streets were empty, with only a car passing every now and then. But then Violet saw something that immediately caught her eye. Turning a corner a few blocks ahead was a truck coming her way. On its side, it had the branding for the local sperm bank. The truck was transporting hundreds or thousands of samples. There were gallons of cum inside that truck and it was driving down the street in her direction. After everything she had been through, it certainly seemed like something was about to happen. Maybe she caught this one early enough to prevent it...?

I was actually happy to see the city streets in front of me, nothing that was actively trying to rape me. I could actually walk along the blocks, trying to find my way back home. At this point, I wasn't even trying to hide my naked shame. My pussy, ass, and tits had all been shown off by the news and around the internet. My bosom swayed from side to side with each step, still grown from the milk production of earlier. Even my ass had gotten a little rounded from the experience. Maybe someone might recognize me, and I can catch a ride home.

Turning a corner, I saw the truck of sperm heading my way. Like some Pavlonian experience, I tucked away in the corner. I peeked my head out to see if the truck was going to do anything. At this point, I had a sinking suspicion that truck's contents was going to enter my body in one way or another. Best case scenario, the driver is bellow quota and is willing to take the cum inside me. Worst case scenario, the driver uses a turkey baster to dump every ounce of sperm inside my. Like a dog in the middle of a thunder storm, I darted my head all around to make sure nothing was going to make the truck spiral out of control and run into me.

Maybe if she had ran, Violet could have escaped. Although based on how the day was going, it probably wouldn't have made any difference. As the truck got closer, Violet stood out like a sore thumb. The driver looked over to admire her naked body and it was too late. Just like she suspected, the truck lost control and rammed into the building she was standing right next to. There was a scaffolding attached to the building as repairs were being done, and the crash caused many objects and pieces of debris to fall. One particularly large piece of the scaffolding nearly hit Violet, knocking her backwards and causing her to trip over a sawhorse and fall face first into an open trench.

When Violet opened her eyes, she was stuck. Her upper body was trapped in an underground air pocket, her waist was snuggly fitted in the opening, and her legs were pointed up in the air, although not for long. More falling debris pinned her legs down on either side of her so she was doing the splits, her legs flush with the ground. Two funnels also fell, one getting lodged in her pussy and the other in her butt. Of course. How could anything else have happened. As the final touch, the truck pulled away from the impact, then tried to back up to get off the street. Slowly the back of the truck approached where Violet was trapped. The driver backed up too much and a valve on the back of the truck struck the building, shattering and releasing the goopey contents of the truck. The valve was positioned perfectly so the flow was split evenly between the two funnels, and every drop was channeled directly inside her holes.

Back
Top Bottom