Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seems Like a Curse (Cold Chaos X Use Alex)

Coldchaos

Star
My Name is Violet Luna, I'm 17 years old and an innocent virgin. For the most part, my life is pretty uneventful. Both my parents love me very much, I do well enough in school, and I lead a pretty comfortable life. I try to keep my head low, so no one really pays attention to me. It's not that I'm not much of a people person, I just get nervous in large crowds. All those eyes following you, it gets pretty daunting when more then enough people are vying for attention. My goal in life is to find a nice man to settle down with, it's pretty lame I know. It's just simple to find a boy that cares about you so much. Like noting else in the world needs to matter, just you and him. That's why I'm saving myself for marriage. So when the time comes, it'll be truly special for the both of us.

Loud honking from car horns echo all around me, as I make my way through the busy city streets. It's Sunday, my day off from school. Mom was awesome enough to make pancakes for me, complete with chocolate chips and bacon. We lie in the tiny apartments in the city, though I've been begging dad to move to the suburbs for an easier trip to school. It's not all bad though, I at least get to enjoy the soothing white noise of the roaming cars.

I'm wearing my favorite purple plaid skirt, with some black nylon stocking to protect my legs from the cool spring breeze. A white button down shirt covers me up, but my arms are pretty exposed to the cold. Mom nagged me this morning to put a jacket on, but I felt it didn't really mater. The park is just a few blocks away, my favorite spot to relax. My purse has a few drawing supplies, my usual pass time. I like to draw some of the people that wander through the grassy hills. I'm stopped at the last traffic light before the park. As the cars drive past me, I hum a merry tune to enjoy the start of my perfect day.

Violet was as unaware of what was about to happen to her as she was of the construction zone far above her head. Whether she was chosen by a malicious entity or just unbelievably unlucky, she would never know, but her life was about to change. A long metal bar was being hoisted on a crane, but whatever forces were at work caused a malfunction. It slipped and it fell precariously toward the civilians walking the sidewalk below, specifically toward Violet. There was only a moment for someone to call out "Look out!" but not nearly enough time for anyone to react.

The metal bar sliced the air in front of Violet's nose, falling like a dart downward. She was an inch from death. The bar was so close to hitting her that, as impossible as it would have to be, it actually fell in between her clothes and her skin, slipping down the front of her button-up shirt, tearing a hole through her skirt and sticking in the cement below her feet. She only had a moment to process this before it fell forward, tearing her shirt and skirt clean off her body with it.

The large beam gave me quite the scare. It seemed like it dropped in front of me in mere moments. In utter shock, I could only just stand there, watching the dull red slab almost touching my nose. Sweat was pouring from my brow, as I thought if I had been an inch off. "It's OK, Violet. You're alive, no need to freak out." I eased myself, trying to gather myself from the horror that almost fell on me. As I took a heavy sigh, the beam fell forward, pulling off my shirt and favorite skirt. It was impossible to think such a thing could happen to me, like something off a cartoon.

Looking down, I could see my elegantly woven purple bra and panties plastered on my body. They were right in the open for everyone to see. Considering the loud noise, everyone was going to look at see a young girl half naked by a fallen iron bar. I had to get home, had to change into something else. Mom could probably sew the skirt back together at least. Quickly grabbing the ruined skirt and shirt, I ran back the way I came. In some desperate attempt, I hunched over to try and cover as much of my body with the torn clothing. What started as a great morning, was turning into a rather awful day.

Violet only managed to take a few desperate steps before she was wrenched back toward the crowd. The hook that had been holding the metal bar had been lowered to reclaim it, and in the commotion, Violet had not notice it get snagged on the back of her panties. Not only had this kept her from escaping the eyes of everyone here, as the crane had lifted the hook back upward, it pulled Violet straight off the ground. Suddenly the half-naked girl was now hanging by her rear end, nearly ten feet off the ground as the crane rotated and moved elsewhere, the operator apparently unaware of its unintentional passenger.

Suddenly, the fabric of her delicate panties could take no more and they snapped. As the last bit of cover over her lower body was torn to shreds, Violet fell into a nearby sheet of wet cement with a splat, landing on all fours. Within a few moments, it would dry, locking her into whatever position her struggling to escape the heavy liquid would leave her in.

As I tried to dash past the crowd, I quickly found myself not moving forward very long. It seemed like the ground beneath me was just gone. Looking down, I could see my feet hovering in mid air. It only took a quick look back to see the crane jutting out of my butt. Today couldn't seem to get any worse for me. Dropping the clothes I had bundled, it seemed the hook was pulling me back toward the crowd. The force of the crane was pulling my panties up into the air, giving me the worst wedgie of my life. I couldn't believe what was happening to me. Not only was I being paraded around half naked, but it seemed like some force was trying to kill me.

The sound of ripping cloth shook me to my core. It was obvious my panties couldn't take this kind of pressure. Worried, I looked back at the ground to judge my distance. Before calculating my chances of survival, the cloth gave way, and I fell back to the Earth. As I screamed for help, I quickly felt a wet goo sliding along my fingers. The fall was actually rather quick. Once again, I escaped death. On my hands and knees, it looked like I had fallen into a puddle of wet cement. My fingers and knees were buried in the slime, giving me a chance to compose myself once again.

All these brushes with death were really worrying. It took a solid minute to calm myself down. Looking back down, I noticed my torn panties were placed just bellow my exposed pussy. I was even more naked then my last brush with death. Not only that, but I was practically presenting myself to everyone walking along the street. I wanted to cover myself, to keep anyone from seeing my neatly trimmed womanhood, but my arms just wouldn't move. I wouldn't even pull myself from the ground...oh no. The cement! It hardened while I was trying to calm down.

"H-help...somebody!!" I called out to anyone, construction worker or random person. Surely a worker could chisel me free with a pick axe, or something. Desperately, I kept trying to pull myself free. It was hard to tell which was worse, almost getting killed, or getting more and more naked in front of so many people.

The coincidences leading to this moment were unbelievable, but what happened next was downright impossible. As Violet shook to try and pry herself from her impromptu bonds, she bumped a nearby work table. A can of paint had been placed haphazardly on the edge and the jostle knocked it off. It fell on the small of Violet's smooth back and rolled forward, the heavy can of paint pushing the unsuspecting girl down as it bounced over her head and rolled off into a corner. The result, unfortunately, was slamming her head down into the last bit of cement that had not dried entirely yet, locking her head low and her bottom high in the air. And the most unbelievable aspect of this new development was that the cement was above her mouth, but below her nose, so she could not speak, but could still breath perfectly.

Of course, this new position reinforced the look that she was presenting herself to the crowd. Paired with the absence of cries for help or any distressed sounds of any kind, was it any wonder the people assumed she was perfectly willing? Surrounded by frustrated construction workers who all thought the universe owed them something, Violet's delicate and ready pussy was presented to them on a silver platter.

The most bold among the construction workers walked forward and took a handful of Violet's plump ass. He squeezed it, enjoying the feeling of her flesh pressing outward between his fingers. It was clear that he would have her virginity, but the other workers were already gathering around, eager to wait their turn. One even went so far as to unhook her bra so he could preoccupy himself with her hanging breasts while he waited. He lifted and dropped them playfully, watching how they bounce, before groping them lustfully and pinching her nipples. Then the sound of the worker behind her unzipping his pants filled the air, announcing to Violet exactly how her bad day was about to get worse.

Shaking about to break free, I wasn't paying attention to the table right next to me. My body froze when I felt the cool steel of the pain can roll along my backside. The weight of the paint pushed my face into the cement, leaving me in a most uncomfortable position. I looked like a dog in heat, my ass lifted up for all to see. I wanted to scream, to call for help, but the cement over my mouth had hardened. "What is going on!?" I thought to myself, trying to scream through the concrete bindings. Tears began to well up, frustrated from all this bad luck. I could just feel the eyes looking over my naked body, making me feel all gross inside.

That's when I noticed a group of workers gather around me. I felt so grateful to finally get some help, but they were spending a good amount of time looking over the scene. "Please, get me out of here. I want to go home." At least I wanted to shout that at them, but my mouth was closed off by the dried cement. It became all the more apparent they didn't want to help when they closed in without any tools to break me free. When...eeeep. I felt a warm hand squeezing at my butt. I don't usually spend a lot of time in gym class, so my butt was soft a squishy. Even for a large man's hands, it was a meaty handful. Worried, I struggled again to get up. I could just feel his dirty, sweaty palms feeling at my ass cheek.

"N-no, please. I'm a virgin, you can't do this to me." I tried to shout, but the cement muted my calls. This couldn't be legal, this was rape. That's when I felt my bra fall off my body. My D cup breasts bouncing into freedom in the air. Another pair of slimy mitts played at my full bosom, squeezing at my nipples. Gravity must have made my milk sacks all the more alluring, as it felt like more men were closing in. The sound of unzipping jeans left a hole in the pit of my stomach. They couldn't seriously rape a trapped girl, could they?

The first thing he did when he pulled his growing cock out of his work pants was run it up and down Violet's poor, exposed pussy, enjoying how plump and pristine it was. With the head pressing against the opening as an unwelcome intruder, he gripped her delicate waist and slammed her backward onto his shaft. He put all his sexual frustration into it, thrusting hard and uncaring with each pump. His member was a good 7 inches and he either didn't know Violet was a virgin or didn't care. From her position, her rapist was basically pounding her into the ground with every thrust. She could hear him muttering under his breath, "Come on... Cum... Cum for me!" Through all this, the second worker didn't slow his assault of her hanging tits either, adding to her stimulation. Then the one behind took another meaty handful of her ass, gave it a quick and sharp slap, and stuck a thumb up her anus. That was as much as he could take and her hilted inside her, his cock throbbing and releasing his pent up load deep inside her.

Without a modicum of care for Violet, he stepped away and went back to work and the next worker took his position behind her, pushing in and corking her now semen-filled hole for a second round of rape, just as intense as the first. Violet wasn't going anywhere until she had satisfied every last one of them.

My pussy was utterly dry, as I felt the large cock press it's head to my lips. It wasn't going to fit, such a thing would tear me in half. The work on my nipples had made me a little wet, but insertion was going to be maddeningly painful. Once again, I pleaded for the gang to stop, but my prayers were cut short as the throbbing erection slamming into my damp womanhood. Every muscle in my body clenched at the intruder, squeezing to push him out. It felt like my entire lower half was torn in two, as I felt my hymen snap. Muffled screams filled the concrete, as nervous sweat poured from my brow. I wanted him to stop, to at least give me some time to recover. Blood dripped from my aching pussy, a cruel reminder of my broken virginity. Every thrust was painful, but soothing vibrations ran up my spine. It hurt so bad, but had a air to it that felt so good. My body still resisted his advances, squeezing around his massive cock.

A quick slap to my ass made me jump from shock. His filthy thumb entered my asshole, teasing it. Such an odd sensation was making me feel weird, I was feeling light headed. Maybe it was the lack of oxygen, since I could only breath from my nose, but the pain in my pussy was beginning to die down. A warm splash filled my belly, as cum filled my wet pussy. The mix of blood and semen dripped to the floor. My first time was rough, but it was over almost as soon as it began. Maybe now he would be willing to free me, or at least that's what I was hoping. Another dirty worker positioned himself at my smooth lips, slamming himself into me with full force. Another wave of pain and pleasure shot through my entire body, although less painful then the first man. I tried to scream again, but all this shouting was leaving me exhausted.

This second man seemed to have a very singular goal. He wanted Violet to have an orgasm around his cock; he wanted to feel her convulsions as her pussy unwillingly massaged him. He slowly moved himself in and out, but he also reached around to vigorously rub her clit in an attempt to get his wish. It didn't help that her breasts were still a major attraction. There were no less than three other workers now playing with her hanging boobs. Squeezing them, fondling them, pulling and pinching, until- one man like sliding under a car to work on it, lies down beneath Violet and eager guides her breast into his mouth to begin suckling and licking, punctuating the new source of stimulation with nibbles on her sensitive nipples. He runs his tongue around her nub in quick circles, matching the circles currently forced on her clit as the thrusting quickens and digs forcefully into the front wall of her quickly-lubricating canal.

Blood and semen mad the second man's cock glide through my walls, as I felt his cock brushing over my clitoris. Pain was dying down more and more, until it no longer ached to have such a thick phallus inside me. Was my body getting used to being raped? My insides loosened up, no longer gripping at the cock like an iron vice. Fear gripped me, as I thought of all those people watching me being fucked like some common whore. All those dirty hands groping at my breasts, playing with my nipples. More and more liquids began to ooze out of my delicate flower...fresh honey?

Oh no, I was beginning to enjoy this attention. It was hard to ignore, between the massive cock pounding at my virgin pussy, and the grimy hands fondling at my boobs. A low moan slithered from my closed mouth, as my eyes rolled back from sheer enjoyment. No, what was I doing? What would mom and dad say if they saw me like this? What if some news camera was recording this whole thing. If I started enjoying this, people would think I was some freaky slut. As hard as I tried, I couldn't ignore the pleasure flowing from my pussy and my breasts.

Like a bolt of lightning, an intense sensation sparked from my nipples. One of the men slid underneath me, and began suckling at my breasts. Just like a new born calf to it's mama, the grown man licked and sucked at my kisses. Wet smacking noises was driving me insane, as the waves grow harder and stronger. I could feel his hands massaging my bosom as he kissed at my hardened nips. With fresh cum in my pussy, no doubt my body would start producing milk soon. I prayed that I wouldn't get pregnant by the end of all this.

Dangling in free air, the wet sucking and fierce pounding were growing too strong. I could feel the man behind me thrusting harder and faster. A sharp nibble at my nipple pushed me ever closer to the end. My pussy was splashing with liquid, as I grew hotter. A raging torrent was building up inside me. My mind was going blank from the intensity, I couldn't stop. After another, sharper, bite at my nipple, every fiber of my person clenched up. My walls closed in on the cock pounding into me, as honey splashed all around the cement beneath me. A muffled roar of excitement filled the cement, as my body began convulsing from my intense orgasm. More and more liquid poured out, as I rode my orgasm to the very end. Please began to die down, my body growing weak from cumming. My muscles relaxed, my breath growing weak...I just want to go home.

Violet knew she still had a long way to go before she was done servicing all the eager cocks about her, but there was no way she could anticipate how far she truly was from being able to go home. The second man finished, depositing his seed deep inside her as well, and a third took his place. And once this man's cum was added to her nearly overflowing pussy, a fourth, then a fifth. It seemed like an endless stream of men perfectly willing to take what they desired at her expense without regard for her well being. As the minutes passed slowly, finally the final man mounted her, pushing his cock into an orifice that was already filled beyond capacity with semen. As he slipped inside, a large amount splashed out to make room.

As the final man began the process that Violet was now well-familiar with, there was one more unwelcome guest to her rape. True to her worries, a news van pulled up. News had spread of the falling bar nearly claiming a life and finally the local news was catching up to the story. The crew poured out of the van and began filming the crowd, without asking what it was centered around. They broadcast live to thousands of homes, the camera pushing through the people watching and finally coming to rest on Violet's naked body being violated. No one knew exactly what to do, so for several terrible minutes, the camera men filmed on, the act now being given a much bigger audience.

With one big thrust, the final worker pushed in hard and came, adding his seed to the cocktail inside Violet's most intimate hole. She was soiled so deep, it would be impossible for her to clean herself out without the proper tools. Now with the attention of the news crew, the workers mostly dispersed, although a few remained behind to help Violet free herself from her bonds. Her shoes and stockings were permanently stuck in the cement, and her bra was long gone, so she truly was completely naked now. After she was out, no one even bothered to offer Violet help of any kind. Not even an apology. She was free to wander off and try to deal with what had happened to her.

My head was spinning in circles. One man felt like two, and two became four. I quickly lost track of how many guys were thrusting themselves in my cum filled womanhood. The afternoon sun was beginning to dim, nightfall would be coming soon. Like a sucker punch to the gut, I saw the news van pulling up to report on the falling beam incident. My best wish was that the threat of legal action would make the men stop, but the news reporters kept filming my horrid violation. With any luck, my face was either obscured, or they would censor my face in post. I didn't want my name to go down in school as some kind of cum dumpster.

As the last man finished in my aching pussy, they finally decided to help me out of the cement. With a quick hammer and chisel, my hands, feet, and face were free. My lips felt numb from the experience, and it took a minute to shake the feeling back into my wrists. I desperately looked around for my torn clothes, my purse, anything I could use in my current situation. It was all gone. I was naked, filthy, and alone in a massive city.

Trying to ask for help from the crowd of onlookers, they all quickly left after the show was over...bastards. Even the men that raped me weren't going to offer any form of assistance. Looking down, my body was disgusting. Dirty hand prints were plastered all over my tits, ass, and pussy. My hands and knees were covered in cement crumbs, and drool from all that moaning and screaming covered my lips. My pussy was dripping with an odd saliva of cum and blood.

My insides were filled to burst with semen. If I didn't take care of this soon, I'd be pregnant for sure. Nervous from that end, it felt like my bosom was already filling with milk. I could swear they felt bigger then before. Hopefully I wouldn't run into another pervert wanting to suckle at my tits, they might actually get what they wanted. Looking at my directions, I noticed I was totally lost. Before, the map on my phone would help guide me to the park. Well, the park was right behind me. Maybe someone could lend me a phone for direction, or maybe I could find some spare clothing to use. Covering my nipples and pussy to keep a sliver of shame. I sprinted across the cooling pavement to reach the green park.

After just one block, Violet was face to face with an electronics store, which was her first clue that she has gone the wrong way and was now more lost than ever. Worse, the two dozen televisions in the front window each showed explicit footage of her rape from the news. No censoring of any kind. The penetration and her face both clearly visible.

Suddenly, the input changed to a camera in the window. Another coincidence that's just too unbelievable: the camera was pointed perfectly at Violet, so every screen displayed her naked body. Almost immediately, an error occurred and the image froze. At that exact moment, the cashier left the store and she started to lock it up. Unless the screens were fixed now, Violet's naked body would be displayed prominently all weekend long.

"I could have sworn the park was along this path." I thought to myself, wandering the streets buck naked. Eyes were looking all over my concealed breasts and pussy. A thin trail of cum dribbled out of my pussy, and onto the pavement. I could just tell people were staring at my jiggling with each step, but I didn't have the hands to block them. If only I had a loin cloth, or some form of clothing. Anything would do at this point. Today was just the worst, between being raped and filmed, it was hard to tell what was my least favorite part.

Everything got even worse when I passed by an electronics boutique. There, plastered in high definition was the news story of all those sweaty men thrusting into me. Nothing was spared, my pubic hairs on full display, all that cum dripping from my used hole, and my face rolling back from the enjoyment. It was just so awful, how could someone record a persons misery like that. The screens then changed to view my live naked body. Everything froze, keeping my embarrassment up for everyone to see. I saw an employee from the store leaving, I had to get her to help. "Please, you have to turn those off. I can't have my butt shown off for everyone to see." I pleaded, praying she would understand. Though I knew I wouldn't listen to some crazy naked lady if she asked me for anything.

Surprisingly enough, she considers it. She looks at her watch, and with a sigh says, "Okay fine, wait here..." Acting as if this is a huge inconvenience for her, she walks back in and starts to fiddle with the camera. Half of the screens switch to a blue screen that says "NO INPUT", although the rest continue to display Violet's body proudly. Through the window, the employee is clearly getting more and more frustrated. Suddenly the screens that had previously been disabled flashed back to a live feed, freezing again after just a moment. This time, they had captured Violet from behind so her amazing rear end was also visible. You could even see the semen dribbling out of her.

The woman came back out of the store. "Well, I managed to fix it for a second, but I just don't have time for this right now. I've got a plane to catch. I'll take another look when I get back next month."

With that, she clearly had better things to do and left in a hurry, offering no remorse for the screens which would offer an uninterrupted source of humiliation for Violet for the next several weeks.

"W-wait, please!" I called out to her, almost ready to beg to have this situation resolved. It was too late, the store clerk had left for her flight...I wish I was on that flight. My naked body would be on full display down town for a full month, and I'm still wandering around town fully naked. "Gotta focus, Violet. You still have cum inside of you. You should really get that cleared out." I motivated myself, looking for something to help me in this current predicament. Heading back down the road, I desperately looked for something that could either clean me up, or cloth me.

A bath house would be great at this rate, hell even used clothes would be better then nothing. I still tried to keep my body covered, though it was proving more and more pointless, since everyone in town had most likely seen my naked butt...I really hope mom and dad are looking for me right now. My stomach growled, as dinner was quickly approaching. Why was fate being so utterly cruel today?

The answer to Violet's predicament presented itself, although it wasn't nearly as dignified as anything she had hoped for. In the middle of a small plaza stood a simple fountain. It was nothing more than a small pool of water and a tile dome in the center with a jet at the very top of the dome spraying water straight upward. If she were to mount the dome and straddle it, she could slip the jet inside and have it clean her out. It was not a particularly appealing option, but it seemed like the only option she had. The coast was even mostly clear at this exact moment. Only one or two people in sight and they were far off in one of the branching paths.

The cool splashing of water from a nearby fountain filled my ears. The spray at the top looked like the perfect spot to clean myself off. I was never too keen on bathing in a public scene, but my options were beyond limited at this point. It was obvious from here, the water would be frigid. Taking a moment to groan at the option, I had to strengthen my resolve. There wasn't many people, and best of all no reporters to view this. Dedicating myself, I stepped closer to the fountain. The water at the top sprayed down, glistening off the face of the dome. I wished I could just scoop the water, but that didn't seem like a thing.

Luckily, there were some wedges in the sphere I could fit my hands and feet for an easy climb. It didn't take much time for me to reach the top. Looking down at the spray of water, my hand scooped at the water to test it's temperature. Cool, but not freezing. I still wish I was having a nice warm soak in the tub. With little time left, I lowered my crotch into the spray of water. My legs were spread nice and wide, letting the stream of water enter at it's meager force. I simply relaxed my back, letting the fountain clean my insides of that filthy cum. My feet were getting a nice soak from the fountain as well. They'd been covered in dirt and rocks this entire time. Once I'd cleared the cum from inside, I could focus more on heading home.

The cleaning process was effective for the first few minutes. No one seemed to notice the gorgeous naked girl bathing in the middle of the plaza, and Violet could see the disgusting glops of cum pouring out of her. Then the water stream seemed to weaken. For a few moments it seemed like she wouldn't be able to clean herself, but then quite the opposite was unleashed on her. The jet inside her tripled in power, spraying a much stronger burst of liquid that lapped at her sensitive flesh incessantly. At the same time, several additional jets activated that she hadn't noticed. One was pointed so a thin, but powerful stream teased her clit and another hit her dead on her puckered anus.

That is when the problem presented itself. The combination of everything left her stuck. Her legs were spread so far that she couldn't get them beneath her, the dome was quite slippery, and the stimulation had to be making her knees weak anyway. She would be cleaned out just fine, but there was no way of her getting off the dome without suffering a series of orgasms. And worst of all, her luck was running out when it came to being discrete as well. People started to take notice and gather around, enjoying the show she was putting on. Taking pictures, pointing, laughing, some men and women alike were even touching themselves at the sight of Violet, especially when it became more clear the effect the strong stream inside her was having.

At the tips of her toes, just barely out of reach, there were two hoses that were sucking water down and spraying it out of the top jet that was currently inside her pussy. She might be just barely able to reach them and lift them with her feet to get them above the surface... That would stop the water flow, maybe long enough for her to get off.

Globs of cum splattered out of my pussy. The spray was doing a great job of cleaning my insides of the white mess. My only hope was that I wasn't too late in cleaning myself out. There was still a small amount of semen inside, when the fountain began to weaken. Looking down, I noticed there wasn't much left. Maybe I could pat away the remaind-aaaaggghhhhhh!!

I screamed, as a large spray splattered at my pussy. The water was warmer, much more soothing. A thinner spray of water shot right at my clit, teasing it with extreme force. Another stream was aimed right at my asshole, massaging all of my sensitive areas. I moaned in delight, though surprised by the sudden pressure. Before, I used our extendable shower head to pleasure myself, but that was only when I was feeling especially naughty. This was hardly the time or the place to be getting off. I could never imagine getting off on a mall fountain. It was as if everything in town wanted to rape me.

I desperately tried to fight my way out of the pleasure. Looking down at the hoses siphoning water. I would have to be extra careful. One bad step, and I'd fall to crack my skull. As if adding more tension to the scenario, I could hear people pointing and laughing at my predicament. No doubt they had already seen the video of my getting raped earlier today, now they were watching me try to clean myself off. I could see a few exposed cocks, and fingering pussies among the crowd. Some people were actually masturbating to my misfortune. Great, now people are going to stop me on the street to say they were jacking off to my naked body. A bright flush of pink filled my cheeks, as I carefully tried to inch my feet to the hose.

This was getting absurd. The sun was just about ready to set, but there were even more people here than when she was in the construction zone. What started out as a discreet little bathing attempt turned into a show with several dozen audience members and Violet's pussy was the star. The way the fountain streams were teasing and massaging her tender folds of flesh, it seemed like they were designed for exactly that purpose, but that wasn't the case. It was just another terrible coincidence. The internal jet focused its force on her front wall, assaulting her g-spot from the inside while the clit stream hit it from the outside. One could even describe this sexual stimulation as masterful, even though there wasn't anything orchestrating it. It was certainly a great deal more intense than anything she could achieve from her shower head at home, even though she would do anything to stop it.

The hoses were the only thing promising relief, but they were just too far out of reach. She could brush them with the ends of her delicate toes, but not get a grip on them. To get the extra inch she would need, she would have to push herself even further, spreading her legs so far she would be doing the splits and sinking further down on the dome so the jet pushed even deeper inside her and her pussy lips were spread even further.

The streams felt so good, as they washed my folds and clit. It felt like the water at my back end was getting warmer, as it relaxed my asshole. My tongue was stretched out, as I enjoyed the sprays. It was when I noticed the people again that I was reminded that they were watching my naked body delight in these sprays of water. My toes were just inches away from pulling out the hoses, I just need a bigger boost. Stretching my legs out further, me body lowered closer to the fountain heads. The pressure from them only grew tougher, the lower my body hung.

Trying to wiggle my toes underneath the hose, something began to bubble in my lower region. Oh no, now of all times? In front of all these people? My muscles tensed up, as a wave of pleasure pushed from between my legs and up my body. Honey splattered from my pussy, shooting forward like a shotgun blast. Fluids dripped into the water, mixing then shooting back up at me. I was beyond embarrassed, like everyone was watching me pee in a public pool. I had to get these streams to stop. Splitting my legs even further, the blasts only got even stronger. I was so close to reaching underneath...again?! A weaker tension began building up, my body was still recovering from the first orgasm, but the increased pressure was making me more sensitive. My body began to convulse, I was too determined last time to let that happen. It was growing harder to keep my balance, as fluids splattered from my vagina again. My muscles were trying to relax post coitus, but I couldn't let them give. Another orgasm like that, and I'd topple backwards to my death.

As Violet succumbed to an orgasm, and made it very obvious that she was cumming too, the audience let out a cheer. They loved it so much. She could see so many phones capturing videos of her and she knew that they would masturbate to it for years to come. As the second orgasm hit her, the stream hitting her clit momentarily paused, making it easier for the audience to notice that she was ejaculating! They could actually see her intimate fluids bursting out of her. Then the stream restarted as if it was aware she was nearly done cumming.

Her efforts to get her toes just a little further were successful, but while she was succumbing to the pleasure her pussy was pumping through her entire body, coordinating lifting the hoses was no easy task. Her extended limbs thrashes at them ineffectively, but one of her movements struck their target and the hose lifted above the surface of the water. It was immediately clear that the system was never designed for air to run through it. The hoses began to flail wildly, like an uncontrolled fire hose. The good news was that Violet got the relief she was craving. She felt the stream of water inside her finally stop. But it would be foolish to assume she was done. The flailing hoses continued to crazily thrash about on either side of Violet, sucking the air with incredible pressure. Then in a moment, they both flew in her direction. The ends of the hoses hit her perfectly on either nipple. The suction caused them to stay attached to her skin as they began to suck hard on her massive breasts. Another unbelievable coincidence?

I was relieved to see my work finally paying off. The hoses were free, and the pressure from the water began to die down. Pulling my legs back together, freedom was just a simple hop away. The hoses were thrashing about, making staying up on the dome fountain all the more dangerous. Just before I could hop off, one of the nozzles latched onto my exposed nipple. My breasts had grown rather large with milk, and my nipples were nice and puffy. A low scream escaped from my lungs, as I felt the hose violently suckle at my tit.

Before getting the chance to pull it off, the other quickly attached itself to my other tit. They both began sucking at the milk that had been developing inside my body. I could feel the liquids pouring out from my udders, a lewd shiver ran along my cold wet back. If I didn't hurry off soon, my own breast milk would be sprayed in my pussy and up my asshole. It was like something off of a dumb porno, one I didn't feel like performing live. Tugging at the hoses, I desperately tried to pull them off. If I didn't hurry, they might make my boobies shrivel up.

Back
Top Bottom