Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vampire's New Pet (Eldrithe Whisperwind & Revnarh)

Eldrithe Whisperwind

Super-Earth
The sound of rustling feet on the wet ground filled Serena's ears (NSFW). Her chest heaved with exhaustion. She didn't know if her pursuers were still behind her, there was no time to peer over her shoulder. The brown fabric of her cape flapped in the wind, drenched from the rain. Serena tripped over a tree root that had crawled its way out of the ground. Tumbling down the hill, she frantically clawed at the ground in an attempt to stop her descent. 'This is it' she thought to herself, 'I'm sorry master.' Head hitting the ground, she passed out.

Hours went by, the moon still hung high in the sky. Serena groaned and slowly pushed herself up into a sitting position. "Owwww, my head." she groaned, "Where am I?" Looking around, she discovered that she was sitting in a beautiful courtyard. Roses and bleeding hearts blooming all around her. Removing the hood from her cape, she let her blonde hair cascade around her covered shoulders. The sound of a snapping twig caused her black stripped yellow ears to perk up. Panicked, Serena tried to stand up but she quickly fell down again. Her head swam with pain. Had her pursuers found her?

Attempting to stand a second time, she finally managed to ground her feet and with shaky legs she managed to run. The sound of rushing feet released a surge of adrenaline inside of Serena. This was it, she was going to die. Vision blurry, body shaking, she managed to push on. But not for long. She collapsed from exhaustion next to a bush of the most beautiful lilies she had ever seen. They were white with flecks of red in the middle as well as on the tips of the flower petals. Resigning to her fait, she sat and stared at the flowers, awaiting death.

Val Cruorem, a young vampire from a noble family, was walking through the streets after sneaking out without alarming the guards. Sometimes the thirst for fresh blood was too strong to ignore and wait until a meal got caught. Catching your own prey should be something a 15 year old vampire could do without relying on the help of others. Val wasn't out for the first time and knew how to entrance a human long enough to drink some of their blood without turning them into a thrall. There were enough servants at the Cruorem manor and there was no need to creating another one by accident.

The noise of a small group of humans drifted to the young vampires ears who was flying around in the sky. Val flew towards them while hiding in the darkness of the night in order not to be seen. Sure, vampires were stronger than humans and had abilities like turning into a bat or changing into a cloud mist, but they could still die when a wooden stake got pierced through their heart. A vampire who got born as one instead of being turned into a vampire didn't have to fear the sun. Only nobles who had the bloodline of an ancient vampire could walk around at daylight while they were disguised as humans.

Val watched a caped woman running like she got chased by somebody and decided to follow her by hiding in the shadows only to land when she fell down a second time. Seeing the unusal ears on top of her head was an unexpected surprise. Some humans owned a slave like beastmen or elves, but they were rare. There weren't any other races at the Cruorem manor than vampires except for demons and werewolves who visited from time to time. "Don't be scared, I won't harm you. Why were you running away? Is someone chasing you?"

Serena's ears flattened, a tear silently streaming down her left cheek. "You mean, your not going to kill me?" she inquired with a shaky voice. Turning around she gazed at the person who had spared her life. "Adorable." she whispered to herself, eyes wide, soaking in the image before her. Serena had never seen someone as cute as this person before. The shock of being alive and of the cute person before her suddenly faded away.

"I... well, I was running away from those humans because they were trying to kill me. My master tried to keep me safe and hidden away, but I disobeyed him and snuck out to see the world." She stood up and crossed her arms over her chest, head down. "I thought nobody had seen me when I snuck back home. But someone must have because an hour later there was a hideous banging on the front door. Master came flying into my room and ordered me to hide in my secret place behind the family portrait while he investigated. I heard him open the door and..." Serena trailed off, fresh tears welled up in her eyes. "I could hear yelling and screaming. They wanted to know where I was and demanded that he relinquish custody of me immediately. Said that I was rare and only the royals could own someone like me, that he was committing treason by even having me."

Serena squeezed her crossed arms. "He protested and told them that he had no idea what they were talking about. But they didn't believe him. Peaking from behind the painting I watched them shove a sword through his stomach. Before he died he locked eyes onto mine and ordered me to run. And that's what I did." Serena cupped her hands to her face as she burst into uncontrollable sobs. The reality of her situation finally setting in, the adrenelin rush gone. "What am I going to do? My only family is gone."

Val looked at the crying girl on the ground and extended a hand to pull her up. "First we need to get away before your pursuers find you. I can hide you at my home until the situation calmed down. Don't worry, I'm a noble so they won't lay a hand on me and even if they try they will meet their end..." The young vampire stopped when some shady figures were approaching all of a sudden. One dangerous looking man after another surrounded them both until all escape routes were cut off.

"This beast woman belongs to us, be a good girl and don't interfere." They thought that Val was scared of them and got surprised when they saw that only Serena was frightened. "A vampire!" The men shouted as soon as they saw bat-like leathery wings grow on the cute girls back. Val grabbed the exhausted tiger neko and flew into the sky while holding her like a princess. It didn't take them long to get to the Cruorem manor. At the same time screams could be heard in the distance. There were many myths about what vampires could do, they had more abilities than flying and being very strong.

"Here we are. Rest for a while first, you can eat something later if you are hungry." Val made sure that Serena was tucked in before leaving the big room that looked like it belonged to a young girl. There were a lot of stuffed animals piled up near the huge queen-sized bed. Val hid in the fluffy pile and fell asleep. The sun would get up soon which was the usual time for vampires to go to bed. Most of them were sleeping in a coffin with lots of stuffing to make it more comfortable, but nobles didn't have to worry about the sun and simply closed the curtains.

The room was quite lavish and girly, which surprised Serena. She had never met a vampire before, her masters books depicted them as dark creatures of the night that reveled in their blood lust for the living. This little vampire however seemed different. "Um...." Serena stammered as she lost the words she was looking for. Before she knew it the vampire had fallen fast asleep, leaving her alone in the large silent room. She had wanted to thank the young woman but she wasn't sure what to say. Serena's nerves were still on edge after what had happened in the garden, the sound of the men's screaming reverberated around in her head like a pesky fly.

Sleep having yet to claim her, Serena pulled the covers up to her chin with shaking hands. 'What am I going to do now?' she thought to herself while looking up at the high ceiling. An hour passed before her eyes became heavy with sleep. In her dreams Serena dreamt about her late master, how he taught her to read and wright, how he kissed her on the forehead before bed every night. The warmth of his lips on her skin reassuring her that she was safe and loved. In an instant the happy dream turned into a hellish nightmare. Half of the floor evaporated into a swirling void that hungered for victims. Arms made of darkness reached out and grabbed her away from her master, pulling her towards the black hole. Her screams of help fell on deaf ears as her master fell off of the solid floor towards the void, he was drenched in blood from a ragged hole in his chest where his heart should have been. Gazing up Serena could see a man in fine clothing holding her masters still beating heart. She couldn't see his facial features, but she was able to trace the curve of his smiling lips as she was pulled into the void screaming.

Serena suddenly sat up. Beads of sweat covered her body, heart still beating frantically in her chest. 'What was that? and what time is it?' she wondered. Sunlight peaked through an open section of the closed curtains basking the room in a soft light. Feeling sticky and hot Serena pulled the covers off of herself. 'Now where's the restroom?' opening up the bedroom door she peered down the dark hallway, first left than right. Doors lined either side of the long hallway. Feeling nervous Serena decided to silently close the door and await for the vampire to awaken from slumber. "What am I going to do about my soaked clothes?" She huffed while standing next to the closed door. Pulling off her light blue night gown she let it fall into a lump on the pristine floor. "That feels better" she said with a sigh. Under the gown she wore a tight fitting black bra and panties. "Now where is my cape?" Serena had no recollection of what had happened to her favorite brown cape, a present from the man she loved. Slightly panicked she frantically searched around the room in the hopes of finding it.

Val woke up when Serena was looking around the room for her cape. "Good morning..." A cute yawn escaped the young vampires mouth after stretching a few times. Seeing a curvy woman only in her underwear caused Val to raise an eyebrow. "How did you sleep last night?" There was something else in the air besides sweat, but it wasn't easy to describe it. Val grabbed Serena's hand after giving her the cape back and urged her on to follow. "What would you like to have first, breakfast or a bath?" It looked like everybody else was still asleep, there weren't even any maids or butlers walking around. "Don't leave my side in case we meet my parents or somebody else. I have to claim you as mine before you can walk around freely." Val led Serena to the kitchen and began to gather some bread, an apple and a bottle of milk only to walk back to where they had slept. "Eat first, then you can take a bath and rest some more. I'll show you around later, for now let's eat."

The sound of the vampires voice caused Serena to slightly jump and turn around, "I hope I didn't wake you. I slept alright. Thank you for the bed." She bowed to the young vampire. Seeing her missing cape was a relief. Quickly throwing it over her shoulders she allowed the vampire to grab her hand and lead her out into the unknown hallways. 'Food and a bath sounds wonderful right now.' she thought as they continued their journey. The place was eerily quiet and it made Serena shiver slightly.

In the kitchen Serena's stomach ferouciously growled at the sight of food. Her face flushed a bright red, "Sorry" she whispered. Looking around the kitchen she spotted a modest table with two chairs, most likely where the workers sat and ate away from their masters. Accepting the food from the young vampire she quietly took a small bite from bread. "Um..." she paused to swallow, "If you don't mind me asking, what is your name? I forgot to ask with all of the chaos going on last night." A smile spread across Serena's face. As she brought the milk up to her lips she suddenly paused. "Oh, My name is Serena!" She said frantically, embarrassed that she forgot to introduce herself. "I also have another question. Wouldn't I get your family in trouble too? I mean, I don't want you and your family to be hunted because of me. I'm not worth it and I couldn't bare it if something bad were to happen to someone who saved me."

Val watched Serena eating and began to squeeze the juice out of a few oranges. There was no need to peel them for the young vampire. Soon there were two glasses filled with fresh orange juice on the table. "I'm Val, but you can call me Valerie." They ate in silence for a short while before talking again. "No, you won't cause any trouble for my family. You belong to me now and I will take good care of you so don't worry about those men anymore. They can't even harm you as long as I am by your side." Serena got led to the bathroom after they finished their meal and cleaned everything up. "Time to take a bath for us. I'll clean your back for you." Val filled the big tub with pleasantly hot water and turned into a bat, leaving a pile of clothes behind. The young vampire was already inside the bathtub and waited for Serena to enter it too after turning back. There were bubbles and foam on the waters surface which hid everything bellow the head. Val leaned back and relaxed while enjoying the scented bubble bath. Adding some rose petals made out of soap gave the water a flowery scent.

Still scared that Valerie's family would be in major trouble, Serena followed the young vampire to bathroom. A bath sounded lovely right about now and Serena couldn't wait to jump in. Serena slowly started taking off her cloak which she folded and placed on a nearby table. Seeing Val transform into a bat and land in the tub caused her to giggle and wonder what it felt like being able to fly freely like that. Next she unhooked her bra and delicately placed it on top of her cloak. As she started pulling down her panties she abruptly stopped, too shy to continue. "Ummm..." She stammered, "Cou... could you please cover your eyes till I get into the water?" The only person that had ever seen her naked before was her late master. He often told her that she had a beautiful body that she didn't need to be ashamed of, he made her so comfortable in her own skin. spotting a towel Serena quickly yanked off her panties and covered her front with it, making sure to cover her private areas.

Getting ready to step in the tub she turned her back towards Val and quickly sat down in the water, the towel still tightly clutched against her front half. Taking a deep breath she pulled the towel off revealing her large bosom and laid it on the side of the tub. 'This isn't so bad.' She thought to herself. 'Val is a girl too, her body should be no different than mine.'

Valerie watched Serena undress and looked the older girls big breasts only to turn around to give her enough privacy to completely undress. The young vampire faced her again as soon as they both were inside the tub. Val moved closer to Serena and stopped right next to her. "Um...can I...is it ok when I..." It seemed hard to finish the sentence and the crimson red blush made Valerie look even cuter than before. "Please let me touch your breasts!" Once the words were blurted out an akward atmosphere began to spread in the bathroom. Val moved away while mumbling a soft "N-nevermind..." and moved away while hiding under the water. There were enough bubbles to make it hard for everyone to look what they looked like naked below their necks. Valerie appeared after a while and peeked at serena with a beet-red face. "Sorry...you are just so beautiful and I always wondered how breasts would feel...please don't hate me..." Tears began to well up in the young vampires eyes. Val was still a child and had to experience a lot more before becoming an adult. Living all alone with only a few servants to clean up and prepare meals every day wasn't a life style for any teenager who craved affection and attention, but they were nobles and both parents as well as older siblings were too busy with work and other things.

Serena smiled softly at the blushing vampire, "You can touch them if you really want too." she offered, "You don't have to be shy, you saved my life after all. It's the least I can do to repay you back." Serena scooted closer to Val. With hands clasped in front of her on her lap, she pushed her breast together. "Just be gentle, I've..." she paused and blushes, "I've only ever done this with one other person." Part of Serena felt like she was betraying the man that was once her family, but the thought of someone else touching her excited her a little. She started twittling her fingers, a tad nervous, her ears hanging low. Patiently waiting Val to grab her breast, she felt an all too familiar sensation wash over her and something began to twitch.

Valerie looked at Serena with a smile and met her half way in the water. Soon small, slender fingers were gently brushing against the soft flesh of the big breasts before they began to explore more. "So soft...can I suck on them too?" Val hoped that wouldn't make them look too much like mother and child, but the thought of doing exactly that was exciting for some reason. The young vampire didn't wait for an answer and began to suck on Serena's nearest breast like a hungry baby. Soon Valerie's hands were traveling down and brushed against something that shouldn't be between the catgirls legs. Instead of moving away, the slender fingers continued to trace over the slowly hardening cock and continued to move further down. Val stopped all of a sudden and rushed away when there was a knock on the door. "Young mistress, are you in here?" A maid who looked like she was only a little bit older than Serena entered the bathroom and began to wash Valerie in front of the other girl. "Do you want me to wash your friend too, mistress Valerie?" Val blushed when the maid asked that question and quickly answered it. "N-no! I'll do that for her. You can go now and continue your work." The maid bowed and closed the door behind her when she left. "Sorry about that...we should leave the water before we look like raisins." There were two bathrobes for them both next to a stack of towels. "I hope we can continue in my room where we got interrupted by one of my servants..."

The touch of Valerie's hands on her breasts sent chills down Serena's spine. "You want to...." She trailed off as Val suddenly latched on, her warm tongue traveling over Serena's hardened nipple causing a moan escape her lips. Serena squirmed and moaned as the vampire's hand traveled down her slender body and traced her hardening cock. Her heart beat wildly in her chest, the excitement causing her dick to harden with each heartbeat. The knocking on the door startled her, seeing the maid enter the bathroom she covered herself in embarrassment trying to hide her full erection. As the maid walked past her to leave the room Serena could smell a faint jasmine scent coming from the woman, it was pleasant.

"Yes, we better get out of here." Serena replied. With swift hands she scrubbed herself down, scrubbing away the dirt from the nightmare that happened just a day ago. In an attempt to preoccupy herself to give her member time to soften she scrubbed longer than she needed. "All clean." She giggled while easing herself out of the hot tub, this time not as shy as earlier, and dried herself off before wrapping the bathrobe around her body. The softness of the robe felt good on her damp skin. Before leaving, she picked up her pile of clothes and followed Valerie back to her room.

Back in Val's room Serena placed her belongings on the chair, taking extra care with her beloved cloak. "Umm..." The thought of Val stroking her while sucking on her nipples again sent a surge of excitement through her body. Before she had realized it she had dropped her bathrobe on the floor revealing her flaccid penis as it was slowly starting to harden for the second time that day.

Valerie waited for the right moment before getting out of the tub to grab a towel, not to use it for drying of but to wear it like a robe. There was nobody around when they walked back to the girly room. Seeing Serena undress caused the young vampire to look at her with big eyes. It didn't take Val long to rush forward and guide her to the bed to sit on it. "It's so big..." Small, slender fingers began to dance all over Serena's hardening cock to make it grow to its full size. "Amazing!" Valerie kneeled down between the older girls legs to take a closer look while strocking it only to stop and start licking it. "It tastes good too!" Val began to lick every single inch of Serena's impressive member and even tried to suck on it a few times too. Everybody who entered the room would see a young girl orally pleasing a woman. Valerie got up all of a sudden and gave Serena a kiss while gently massaging her big breasts. "I'd love it when you become mine...I'll take good care of you..." The young vampire was now sitting in Serena's lap and moved around in a way that could be considered as a lapdance. "What do you say, Serena, will you become my pet?" This sounded more like asking for a marriage instead of starting a master-slave relationship.

Serena once again moaned as Valerie stroked her, the moans became louder when the vampire started to lick and suck her fully hardened cock. "Mmmmm..." The warmth from the Val's mouth was exhilarating, Serena's tail flicked back and forth in satisfaction. "Please, don't stop." Pleaded Serena as the vampire jumped up to kiss her and massage her breasts. Listening to Val's proposal, Serena had to hold back the urge to jump the young woman and rip her towel off. "You want me to become yours?" She asked, slightly surprised that a powerful vampire wanted her.

Serena's heart thudded rapidly in her chest at the thought of becoming Val's pet. "Yes. I would love nothing more than to be yours!" She blurted, heat rushing to her face. "But.." She paused, "Promise me that if i'm discovered that you will not die. I couldn't bear the thought of something happening to you." The cat girls ears flattened at the mere idea of the vampires death, she wasn't sure she could watch another loved one die because of her.

A sudden urge filled Serena again as she looked into Val's eyes. With cat reflexes, she pushed Val further onto the bed and leaned over her, breast dangling inches from the vampires face. "From this day forward, you are my master." she proclaimed before leaning in to kiss Valerie passionately and ripping the vampire's towel off.

Valerie smiled and kissed Serena again before looking into her eyes with an expression of desire. "Don't worry, I won't die so easily. You haven't seen all of my abilities yet." Seeing her ears fall down and how sad she was caused the young vampire want to protect the sexy neko girl. "I promise that nothing will happen to either of us should you be discovered." A girlish scream escaped Val's soft lips when the towel got pulled away all of a sudden. The kiss got returned to Serena with the same passion it was recieved. "You're wrong, I'm not your master..." Val kissed her again and began to gently massage her big breasts. "Call me mistress instead..." Serena's huge cock slid between the young vampires legs and rubbed against something that shouldn't be there. "Please fuck me...I want to lose my virginity to you..." They were both excited and aroused by being so close to each other while not wearing a single piece of clothes.

The sound of her excited heart pounded vigorously in her ears. "Yes... Mistress." Replied Serena as she sat up and peered down at the vampires exposed nudity. Her eyes immediately zoned in on Val's chest, "So small." She whispered dreamily, admiring Val's body. With eager lips she started started exploring Valerie's body with tongue and delicate kisses. Her hands traveled down Val's stomach, stopping at the her groin as Serena felt something hard and standing at attention. "Looks like some is excited." She giggled while peering up at Val to see the vampires expression.

Taking hold of Val's smaller member she started stroking it with softened fingers, taking care not to rub too hard. "Does that feel good?" She asked before continuing her lip and tongue exploration. As if it had a mind of it's own, Serena's long slender tail reached in-between both of their legs and started playfully stroking the vampire's balls. Another moan escaped the cat girls lips as she started thrusting her hips against Val's, grinding their penis's together.

Back
Top Bottom