Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Submissive Nerd's Story Ideas in Stunning 4K

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatOneNerd

Planetoid
Hey everyone,

I know exactly the type of story that I'm looking for, but it's the type that could take numerous different forms. I'm going to start doing my best to describe what I think of as the 'perfect story' and then move on to some settings and story ideas I have.

I'm looking for a story I can become really really invested in. Something I can enjoy not only while writing and reading it, but will also stay in my thoughts the times between.

I'm looking for deep, flawed, lifelike characters. I want to see them grow and change. I want to get attached to the character, crave seeing more and more of them. If it's an original character, it'll take a lot of work to find someone I can connect to on some level relatively quickly. If it's an existing character, it'll also take a lot of work to make them your own.

I typically look for characters who are strong, dominant, and less romantic with some degree of coldness. I've always been attracted to the Villains and Villainesses. Those who manipulate, exploit, outsmart, and overpower.

In contrast, I typically play more submissive, warmer, more likable characters. Submissive certainly does not mean weak, though. My characters range in how resistant they may be, but they aren't just going to give in from the beginning.

Stylistically, I typically play in first person, and I'd like to play via PM. An average response is typically 1-2 paragraphs, though this flexes a lot depending on the scene. Fast paced scenes with more back and forth require shorter responses, while more slow paced scenes can be a bit longer.

I absolutely love that uncomfortable line between 'this is really fucked up' and 'this is really fucking hot'. As a result, my limits on what I'm fine with in a RP is typically far beyond what my partner's may be. Let me know what I should be wary of, or if something goes too far, just smack me. I don't expect my partner to ask to make sure every little thing is okay with me. Just go for it. If it's a problem, we can address it after. It's not a big deal :)

My one serious limit to be aware of - is the site's age rule. All Characters must be 15 years old or older. I'm the bitch who'll report you if you push this, so just don't.

---

Plot Ideas

Fandom Plots
Characters and Universes we love, with original - creative storylines.
Mass Effect
There are WAY too many ideas for Mass Effect themed stories floating around in my head. The easiest way to figure out what will work best, I imagine, will be to figure out what we're both into - and what characters we enjoy most.

Sleeping_Dogs
Clara is one of the most badass characters in gaming. I would love to play in her shoes, against an original hacker with bad intentions. He/she would play a terrifying villain, who takes control.

Saints Row
Kinzie Kensington is probably the character I've found that's closest to who I actually am. I adore her snarky style, her complete rejection of most social interaction, and her love of all things kinky. Just try to make me say 'teacup'.

XCOM
The XCOM series may a turn based strategy shooter, but for me - it's more of a horror game than anything else. Every turn just might bring about the new enemy you just can't handle, nor escape from in time. I would love to play as a member of a squad who is separated and abducted.

Life is Strange
Max is another character I see a lot of myself in. I have a few ideas for this one, ranging from Chloe pushing her to be more and more sexually adventurous; to Victoria being....well Victoria.

DC Universe
I don't know the DC Universe super well, but I'm fairly comfortable with the Batman side of things. Harley Quinn is a fascinating character. It could be really fun to follow Harley Quinn from her origins onward, with you playing various key characters to ultimately shape her into the Harley we all know and love. That said, it would follow the canon storyline loosely. It's far more fun to make things our own.

Original Plots
New characters, unrestrained by established worlds.
KosplayKidnapping
In this idea, I'd play as some nerd, at a convention of some kind. With so many people bustling around, in bizarre and wonderful costumes....getting someone out of one wouldn't be all that difficult.

World Leaders
As leaders of two rival nations locked in a cold war, the slightest military move could spell disaster for both countries. Unfortunately for my character, yours isn't content to just wait it out. What happens when a leader is kidnapped, and the true diplomacy starts?

Please don't post in this thread. I'll be adding ideas over time, and it makes things clunky if there's random replies here. Just shoot me a PM with those thoughts and questions instead :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom