Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Introducing pet (a BDSM - Master/slave themed story)

Little poll to see if people think I should cont.

• Yes, I want the next chapter!

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • No, not interested, moving on!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Whispered Secret

Spooning leads to Forking
Have done a little first person stuff here and there and thought I'd put up a little taste here to get some comments and ideas. I'm always looking to improve and welcome any and all constructive criticism.

This is a BDSM, Master/slave themed story containing scenes with degradation, humiliation and the like. If this subject isn't something that gets you hot and bothered, please turn back now :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter One - Need to hurry...

After telling me in the beginning of the week that he planned on taking me to a friends house for dinner and a get together, I spent everyday worrying and badgering him with questions about everyone. Trying to get as much information about his friends as I could. Master, being the man he is, told me absolutely nothing. Enjoying watching me get flustered and worried about how it will go and what I needed to do to make sure I made a good impression. It was the first time meeting anyone is his social circle and not knowing anything was killing me.

About an hour before it was planned for us to drive over I jumped in the shower. I wanted plenty of time to make myself look as good as I possibly could. Humming to myself quietly, my skin wet and hot from the steaming shower I just stepped out of. Reaching for a towel I didn't notice Master, he cornered me just as I was about to wrap the big fluffy bath towel around my slender form. He was so quiet I let out a little squeal when I noticed him in the steamed mirror behind me.

tumblr_nbu8q3zu6S1speljpo1_500.jpg

“Greg? Jeez you made me jump!!” Looking over at him as he came closer, his hands taking the thick towel I had wrapped around myself and pulled the knot lose, letting it fall to the floor. “Stand still…” he ordered me, instantly sending a bolt of need deep into my core. Even after a year together, I still couldn’t understand my instantaneous reactions to him. When his voice took on that stern, unrelenting tone, my body softened with want. A throbbing ache, deep inside me, tightening my muscles and sending slick heat to dampen my tight hot core, preparing for whatever he might be craving from me.

His hands settled on my waist and lifted, planting my backside on the ice cold granite, my skin covered in goosebumps from the chill in the air caressing my still wet skin. Looking into his eyes, I saw him watching my nipples tighten under his gaze. The cherry peaks so sensitive, when he lowered his head to lick a drop of water suspended from the puckered peak with the tip with his tongue, the temperature difference sent shivers crawling down my body...a pulse of fiery desire tugging directly on the tight bundle of nerves hidden in my rosy pink folds.

Dragging a breath into my lungs, my hands reaching back to hold the counter top while I arch my back, presenting my tits, my nipples aching...so sensitive. Sucking and nipping, pulling and biting painfully, he keeps teasing and torturing first one, than the other until I’m writhing from side to side. I want to rub my legs together to press on my clit, the unrelenting stimulation has me right on the edge...but I can’t get the touch I so desperately need. Sitting on the sink with him keeping my legs spread wide.

tumblr_okkh4vlJOA1udufy1o1_250.gif

“Please Master!!..” I beg him, each time he switches from one throbbing nipple to the other, seems to add to the already hot burning desire coursing through my veins. “Please touch...I need,..oh god I want your cock so bad...fuck me please...Master ahhh...please Master please!!” Muttering and babbling between panting breaths.

With a hard painful bite that sends a jolt of moisture pulsing from my needy moist cunt while bringing tears of pain to my eyes, he stops torturing my nipples. His hands pull my hips forward hard and fast. His thick rock hard shaft so tight against the soft folds of my pussy, crushing my clit. The sharp painful pleasure is seconds from sending me over the edge. I curl forward, my entire body shaking in his arms, positive he is going to fuck me and let me cum...until I feel his fingers digging painfully into my hips, nails dragging trails of stinging red lines across my skin and he growls in my ear

“Don’t you fucking dare cum pet.”

I barely registered his order, my head shaking back and forth against his chest, hoping I heard wrong. He jerked me off the sink and I gasped, the slick walls of my pussy trembling as I felt his cock sawing over my slit. My legs shaking, he dug his fingers into the back of my ribs, one hand travelling up the center of my spine until his hand knotted in the wet locks my my hair at the back of my neck. I cried out when he gave a sudden tug, stretching my neck taunt as he pulled back.

“Knees bitch, and open your mouth wide. Keep your legs apart and don’t you touch that dripping little fuck hole.”

tumblr_onubyeSisr1t5v89po1_500.jpg

Once he had me where he wanted on the cold tile, my mouth open as wide as I could, he let his heavy length rest on my tongue, sawing back and forth just enough that I felt his blunt head tap the roof of my mouth. My eyes started to close and he slapped my face hard and fast.

“Keep those eyes just as wide open as that filthy little mouth. I want to see your eyes at all times. Now tongue out so I can shove my cock down your tight throat.”

I felt myself drooling, his shaft rocking back and forth over my tongue, coating his length with my saliva. His fingers were pulling my neck straight back, giving him a direct path into the depths of my throat.

tumblr_nh2t31hxHd1tgearyo1_500.gif

“Fuck yes, keep it open pet, I’m gonna fuck your throat. Thrust hard and fast, and you are just going to love it because you are my little fuck toy aren’t you pet” his fingers tugged extra hard in my hair and I groaned, my scalp burning, the muscles pulling taunt in my neck. His other hand grabbing my chin, pushing down to open and stretch my mouth even further while I tried to mumble around his cock that yes..I loved being his toy, his completely to use. Spit sliding down my throat, I tried to swallow around the hot shaft filling my mouth and received another hard slap, tears starting to fill my eyes.

Shame filled me when I felt my pussy tighten, afraid I was going to cum despite not being touched, his words alone almost overwhelming me. Moisture dripped down my thighs, prof of how much I needed and craved everything my Master did to me. It didn’t matter how depraved my head told me what we were doing was, my body was responding and begging for more.

“I’m going to spill my seed down your throat my slutty little pet, but I’m not letting you get off bitch. You are are going to wait until I want you to cum, wait for as long as decide to keep you wet and needing my cock.” Whimpering desperately, the thought of him leaving me so close to orgasm and making me wait had me begging him...useless incoherent sounds around the mushroomed head filling my hot mouth. Twisting, he shoved against my cheek, slapping against the bulging surface with his fingers, smiling at the desperate look in my eyes.

“It’s going to be a long night my fuck toy” he stated with a deep growl, and aimed his cock up against the roof of my mouth, driving straight down my throat. His cock flexing and jerking in the hot tight cavern. I struggled to relax, swallowing over and over trying to control my reflex, but his deep unyielding thrust had me gagging and coughing as he held my head tight. Pinning my between his hips and the sink behind me, sawing in and out, hard and fast...then slamming balls deep, my nose crushed against his pelvis, his heavy balls rammed under my chin as he looked down into my eyes. My thoughts scattering, I could think of nothing but the fat cock destroying my throat, my jaw aching painfully as I fought to breath...my sight going dark around the edges.

I lift my hands to start pressing on his upper thighs...tears stinging the corners of my eyes as they spill over. The longer his cock blocks the air in my lungs the more I struggle. I can feel my lungs start to burn, my throat convulsing around him, vibrating and squeezing, milking his length every time I frantically swallow.

Just when I started to feel faint, he pulls all the way out. Strings of saliva trailing from his cock to my lips, slipping from my lips down my breasts. As I gasp to drag air into my starving lungs, Master slaps my cheeks with his rock hard shaft, smearing my face. Tears and saliva shining under the harsh fluorescent lights.

tumblr_nptt4zgdKg1ux3b9po1_500.jpg

Letting me barely take in 3 deep breaths, he once again slams his cock past my swollen lips. “Fuck! You love this don’t you my little bitch, you love me fucking your face, using your throat like a hot living flesh light." growling down at me, his thrusts speeding up as he continues.

"It’s too bad we need to get ready pet, or I’d take my time and make sure your throat was so sore you wouldn’t be able to talk by the time I was finished, God damn fucking hell you are a hungry little cock sucker. Tell me damn it, you know what I want to hear from you”

Pulling back his hand, he reaches down, gripping and twisting my still aching nipple so hard I scream just as he slams balls deep again. Fucking my face and slapping me, torturing my nipple. I do my best to tell him I need his cum...that I’m such a little cock hungry slut and I want every drop of his seed in my cum hungry mouth. Muttering and crying, gagging and jerking each time he slaps my face, the side of my tit or wherever else he wants. Stroking faster and harder down my throat, I feel his heavy cum filled balls tightening, pulling up tight against my chin.

“I know you love this. Your pussy is soaked isn’t it you little bitch. Just begging to be filled with my cock or whatever else I might want in there. Answer me you dirty little cunt!!” He was shouting, his thrusts getting wilder and more out of control when I tried to nod, mumbling yes...spit and precum mixing and swinging from my chin. “Fuck! I'm cumming!!! Swallow every drop! Milk my cock with that talented throat of yours pet! Yes! Fuck!”

He drove all the way in, my lips crushed against his stomach, unable to pull in the slightest of breaths. I felt his cock throb and flex over and over as he released rope after rope of cum directly into my stomach. My throat burning, jaw aching, everywhere Master had slapped me stung and burned. I could feel the different scratches and bruises that would mark me for the next couple of days...and I was dripping wet, I needed to cum so bad my insides with quivering.

“Suck…” Master’s voice was hoarse, I wrapped my lips tightly around him as he slowly pulled out, my tongue licking up and down the sides, before dipping into the little slit at the very tip of his rounded crown, cleaning his cock. Pulling back his hips, he slipped from my lips with a little pop, rubbing his slick flesh all over my face. His free hand leaning against the counter top.

tumblr_ornloyDMUB1uc4ku4o1_500.gif

After a moment he pulled me up into his arms, holding me while we both caught our breath. My legs were trembling and I whimpered with need, my pussy felt so empty that I wanted to shove my fingers between my legs to get myself off. Hearing my sound of distress, Master slowly pet my hair, his touch gentle, treating me suddenly like something fragile and precious. He lifted my chin, his thumb tracing over my swollen lips.

“Wash your face and get cleaned up again while I shower, we need to hurry now.” He lifted an eyebrow at the disgruntled frown on my face. “Clean up like I told you smykke, if you cum before I give you permission, you will regret it, understand?”

“Yes Master” I muttered, my thighs tightening slightly to at least ease the deep throbbing ache of need.

Smiling happily, he turned me so I could see myself in the mirror, enjoying my reaction when I see my face. A bright red color flushes my shiny messy cheeks instantly and I reach for a cloth to wash away the evidence of how depraved I behaved with Master. Catching my hand, he leans forward and pulls my hair back, kissing just behind my ear, my eyes close with pleasure.

“What are you pet?”

“I’m yours Master.”

“Yes you are, my beautiful mess. I love you.”

“I love you Master.”

“Good...now do what I say.” He exclaimed with a smile, pulling back and spanking my ass hard enough to make me jump and yelp. After kissing the top of my head one last time, he turned and got into the shower.

Hearing the water start up, my fingers slipped for a second between my legs, weighing the cost of disobeying against how much I needed to cum, but I quickly pulled back again. After a year, I knew not to purposely disobey a direct order. Wincing a little when I moved and got myself once again in order, drinking a glass of ice cold water to sooth my raw throat, I went to the bedroom to get dressed, trying not to think about the twinges of desire still racing throughout my body.

Back
Top Bottom