Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Just one dance? (Queen Chaos & HoldTheDoor)

Discordia

Your Favourite Naughty Goddess
It was seven thirty on a Wednesday evening when Athena Grey finally left for work the first time that week. Such was the nature of her job. Her day had been spent casually. Her latest conquest, an innocent young man, had left in the morning. She’d met him the day before and had delighted in corrupting him and teaching him properly how to pleasure a woman, before sending him on his way. The rest of her day had then been spent relaxing, talking to friends, a bit of shopping and a few hours at the gym. But now she truly came alive as she headed to work. This was what she lived for, what she enjoyed. It was her passion.

She left her city centre apartment wearing a short black dress, knee high boots and a cropped grey leather jacket. She enjoyed showing off a bit of skin. Nothing too much for everyday purposes but enough to be suggestive, get the blood flowing. draw a bit of attention to herself. As she walked the streets of London she enjoyed the looks she gained from men, and more than women, their eyes raking over her body, taking it all in. She could see the way they undressed her with their eyes and loved every moment. Like the goddess she was named after, she enjoyed people worshipping her, both men and women.

Finally she reached her place of work; Vixens Gentlemen’s Club. A strip club in other words. She smiled at the regular bouncer, greeting him before stepping around the side of the building and heading for the dancer’s entrance. Stepping inside she greeted a few girls, stopping to watch from back stage as a blonde beauty performed for the cheering crowds, lowering to her knees to tease the front row and eventually lose her bra. Finally Athena tore her eyes away and headed into the dressing room, where she was spotted by a smiling redhead.

“‘bout time your skanky ass turned up.” Lucy said, the redhead coming over to give Athena a hug. The two women embraced, before Athena started to undress, pulling her boots off.
“Well I just thought I’d give you a chance at being the crowds favourite for a change.”
“Oh is that right?” Lucy asked, laughing as she dressed in a slutty school girl outfit.
“Don’t worry ‘Thena, she’s not knocked you of your pedestal.” Said a blonde in passing.
“Not yet but one day!” Lucy said with a grin, her eyes roaming over Athena’s body momentarily as Athena slipped out of her dress, soon followed by her bra and panties.
“Yeah, I imagine when I quit.” Athena jokingly, before pulling on her outfit for the night. “So what've we got today?”
“Well I’ve got an older guy wanting a school girl performance back stage. Kinda boring but I reckon he’ll tip big to take me home.” Athena rolled her eyes.
“Just be safe.”
“Oh I always am. Any I’ve got a great guy for you, super hot and it’s his birthday. He’s ready and waiting for the best dancer we’ve got, but I told him I’m busy.” Athena just laughed and, after checking how she looked in the mirror, headed towards the private rooms.
“It’s room 3, go get ‘em tiger!” Lucy said, giving Athena a friendly slap on the butt.

“Alright, sorry about the wait, I hea-“ Athena froze as she entered the private room. Her mind reeled as she made eye contact with the man in the chair. She felt panic and fear and anger and annoyance all surge up inside her. She didn’t know what the hell to do, she hadn’t planned for this, hadn’t expected it to be an issue. She closed the door behind her and stood with her arms crossed.
“What the hell are you doing her?” She asked, quietly, of her younger brother.

Back
Top Bottom