Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter? (Part 3) WF+GF

“It seemed like you both missed me.” She said happily and kissed Owen and made him laugh.

Nick chuckled and Adri laughed, “It was a good video.” He said smiling at Jake. “But no. Not trying to steal Adri. Owen though, I might have to steal him.” He told them.

“Then I will have to fight you.” Adri chopped in.

“The meeting is tomorrow morning at 8. So we can’t go out all night tonight but I would like to take you both to dinner. Fancy so you can dress up. We can add fuel to the fire sharing Adri on a dinner date.” He smirked.

“Work was good. Busy, busy, busy. But I’m happy to be back and they are happy to have me back.” She smiled.

"We did. Didn't we buddy?" He smiled at Owen.

Jake chuckled. "No you can have him. Don't listen to her. When he has a meltdown, she will feel the same way. Don't let her fool ya." He winked at Adri.

"That would be amazing. Thanks man. You know my girl pretty well if she gets to dress up she will be happy. Any excuse to dress up she jumps on it." He looked at Emma, "You will have Owen then. We can bring you something nice back though."

"I can see that spark's back in your eyes babe. I'm happy for you love." He smiled. "Are you able to fly back with us or are you off somewhere else?"

"Oh yeah, one meltdown and you will hand him right back to us." She laughed. "You saw those pictures from when we were leaving the park." She told him.

"Owen and I will enjoy the night together. Don't worry about us." Emma told them.

"I am off Boo. Vogue Italia cover and a six-page spread." She smiled. "But I will be coming home with an assistant. While you two are working I will be interviewing." She told him.

"Who knows I might come back here to do an album with fricken Nick." She joked.

"If the opportunity arises to do a duet, I would love for you to be a part of it." He said seriously. "I mean we did sound pretty damn good together. Oh, can I say in front of the baby? Dam I have to watch my tongue." He laughed. "Oh! I did it again." He said and laughed harder.

"Someone already taught him a curse word which he hasn't repeated, thankfully. Let's not add another to his arsenal of words."

"Yeah he's only cute when he's playing, sleeping and happy. Wait till a diaper needs changed too." He chuckled.

Jake still felt bad they were leaving her to watch the baby but it was her job after all.

He stuck his tongue out at her. "I did have two interviews before we left. I like the one. The other...is nice but I think too soft. Its a guy too. That should make you happy."

"I'd buy the album...and play it till I got tired of it." He chuckled.

"Yeah Adri, who was that who introduced the word to him? Not who you'd expect." He smiled at Adri. "He's going to want to run and play. Hope your house is baby proof Nick."

“That does make me happy.” She said to his assistant being a male. “He has a really sexy assistant once. She really successful now so he can’t have anymore female assistants.” She told Nick who laughs at her.

“I think that one sexy assistant was a rare occurrence. Most people don’t sleep with their employees.” He told her and stuck her tongue out at him. “I’ll pinch it Adri. I’ll pinch it right out of your mouth.” He threatened.

“You’re going to let him talk to me like that?” She asked Jake.

“So he would play it forever because he would never get tired of me.” She pinched his cheeks together to make him make the kissey face and she gave him a kiss.

She frowned, “That doesn’t sound right. I dont think it was me.” She said denying the truth.

“Did What to my House?” Nick asked.

“Yeah it’s still a bachelor pad. I did put plug covers in our room though. We are just going to have to watch him very carefully.” She told Jake.

"She actually seduced me. Basically made me be with her or she'd quit. People used to say I threw fits...you should have seen her..." He smiled as he teased her.

"Yeah cause hes right. But Nick when you have a girl that fine working for you...what can you do? I would have been dumb if I didn't make a move." He chuckled.

He made a face before he kissed her back. He stole another quick one.

"Baby proofing. Making sure my son won't hurt himself oe your things." He nodded to Adri. "He will be fine. It's just fun giving Nick a hard time."

Jake leaned over and kissed Adri's cheek. "I missed you..." He whispered in her ear before nipping it.

“You’re an ass. Your both assholes actually.” She told them and turned her attention to her son. “My son will beat you both up.” Adri looked at Owen and let him hold her hand.

“Do you want to ask tonight?” She whispered back to Jake. They agreed that Nick should be a part of the wedding. She didn’t know if Jake changed his mind but they should ask soon.

When they got to Nick’s house Adri got Owen out of the car and set him on the ground. He walked around and stayed close to Adri. Nick came over to say hi and Owen hid behind her legs. She bent down, “It’s Uncle Nick buddy. Go say hi.” She gave him a gentle nudge but Owen wasn’t having it.

“Give him a couple hours. He’s probably grumpy from being cooped up. Once he has a toy he will want you to play.” She stood up and picked up Owen. She showed ahem where their room was and then she went back down to try to get Owen to play with Nick.

"Adri!" He pointed to Owen who was trying to say 'asshole' which came out 'ahhoe.' Jake just stared at Adri. "Seriously Adriana?!"

He nodded to asking Nick that night at dinner. It was a good idea and seemed to be good timing. "I have to talk to you about that..." He told her quietly.

Jake took the bags upstairs and when Adri was with him she showed her a box. "I got these all made for the guys. And I'm giving them a bottle of Gentlemen's Jack as well and a two Cuban cigars. One for the bachelor party the other the wedding." He smiled proudly. "Then Ill get them watches and more stuff for the wedding. What you think?"

"Yeah Nick grab one of his cars, Paw Patrol or Mickey. You'll be his best friend. Thanks for letting us stay by the way." Emma got her stuff settled before coming down.

Jake wrapped his arms around Adri. "What are you wearing tonight?" He wanted to know so he didn't clash with her outfit.

“He’s not even saying it right. It’s fine. He hasn’t mastered her ‘ssss’ sound yet.” She said and looked at Owen. “Besides I’m pretty sure he is saying Apple.” She smiled. “Huh? You want an Apple buddy.”

“Nice Boo. That’s sweet.” She smiled. It was a pretty heavy duty box too. Something they could keep forever if they wanted too. “I like it.”

She shrugged her shoulder, “I don’t know. I have to look at what I have. It has to be hot if we are the new It Threesome.” She laughed. “If only the world knew how much you hate sharing.” She rubbed his cheek. “Maybe we should all wear all black.”

Nick tried to get Owen to come over to him. He had his toy but Owen wasn’t leaving Adri’s side. She moved to sit next to Nick and Owen looked at Jake before slowly walking towards Adri.

“Come on bud. You will like him. You like everyone.” She handed him to Nick and he whined and squirmed out of Nick’s arms. “He just needs to warm up to you. That’s all.” She smiled. “My baby hates you. The person he ever hated. You’re special.”

"No...pretty sure its not apple. Your mother is going to hate that. You'll be in trouble..." He sounded like a little kid teasing a sibling.

Jake smiled. "I thoight it was cool and something they can use and keep." Jake was proud of his gifts idea. "I have to give Luke and Rich theirs."

He sighed and shook his head. "I don't share. You're mine. All mine." He bit her neck. "And I'll make you say it later when I fuck you." He said with a grin and smacked her ass.

"He doesn't hate you. Give him time. Maybe he has read thr papers and thinks you're moving in on his mom." Jake joked and laughed. "Baby steps...Owen high five." Owen gave Jake a high five and smiled. Jake then gave Nick one. "Give Nick one." He hesitated but gave him one but kept his distance. They kept it going for a bit. "See he's not scary. Plus daddy can beat him up."

"Nick before dinner and we get cleaned up maybe you can show me what you know in the cage. I can always give you some pointers." Jake offered.

She smiled at him and laughed, “Thats only if you can get me into bed.” She told him and smacked his ass back.

“He hates you.” Adri whispered to Nick and he pushed her shoulder. She put some space between her and nick and grabbed her phone. She recordered then together with Owen. “Jake is he still considered a mistress if you know about him?” She asked teasingly and posted his answer on Snapchat.

Then she made a Snapchat, “It is perfectly normal to have a male best friend. I think the rumors surrounding our relationship are to fuel a fire that isn’t there. If you want to see Jake beat someone up you’re going to have to wait a few months.” She told the world.

Nick was excited to spar with Jake. “Let’s go change and then we knock each other out.” He junped up and tickled Owen. He kept a straight face so it was up in the air as to if he liked it or not.

Adri picked Owen up and cuddled with on the couch. When the guys came back Owen surprised them all by running to Nick for a quick hug and then running to Jake. Adri got up and followed them to the gun so they could watch.

He grinned. "Oh...love, I'll get you in bed. Don't you worry." He winked at her.

Jake looked at her like she was crazy. "Baby I love you." He chuckled. "He's not a mistress. He's a guy. Chicks are mistresses. I'm not sure what a guy is call maybe mister. But either way he's not a mistress. And second he's not a mistress cause he knows I can kick his butt..." He smiled.

He leaned into her camera view during her snapchat. "Plus I trust her. And Nick." He kissed her cheek and then kissed Nick's cheek just to be a goofball. "Actually if anyone should be worried it should be you..." He teased Adri and laughed.

Jake looked at Nick confused. "Wait what?! Knock each other out? You won't knock me out." He laughed. "Good luck though." He patted his back.

They went up and changed and Jake put on short fight shorts, ones Adri likes, and an Under Armour compression shirt. Jake let Nick show him so moves he learned from the show and Jake gave him pointers before they really started sparring. Nick weighed less than Jake so Jake took it easy on him.

Adri laughed, “Yeah Nick you knock him out! Or try. Be careful. He had a mean roundhouse kick.” She warned. She knew it wasn’t a roundhouse but it was so much easier to call it that. Even if it annoyed Jake.

She walked behind the Hake with Owen and she swung Owen back and forth which made him laugh. She did a big swing and he kicked Jake’s butt. He really laughed at that so Adri has him do it again.

She tossed him in the air and out him on her hip. She squeezed Jake’s butt in his tiny shorts.

She watched the guys spar but most of her attention was on Owen and making sure he didn’t get into anything.

Jake sighed and looked at Adri. "Capoeria kick babe. Capoeria..."

He turned around and looked at Adri. "Babe! We're trying to work here..." He gave Owen a playful stern look. "Hey you! I'm watching you."

When Adri squeezed his butt Nick got him in a hold. "Adriana! Damn it!" He reversed it though. "You are so in trouble Adri." He said while on the mat. Jake got Nick in an armbar. "Owen. Come jump on Nick." Jake was more just holding Nicking cause he already tapped so he let up. Owen laughed and ran over and fell on Nick's stomach. Jake laughed and pretended to wrestle Owen but Owen pushed Jake and Jake fell back like he got him.

Adri looked at Jake with a black stare and blinked a few times. “Roundhouse.” She said and when he rolled his eyes and she laughed. “Do you know how many people are calling it a roundhouse kick? You’ll get over it. Roundhouse.”

Adri made a face when Jake told her they were working. “We are bored.” She told him.

“You need to focus more. That’s why you are in a hold.” She said sternly. She got on the treadmill and walked while they play fought with Owen. She wasn’t dressed to be on a treadmill but she was doing something.

“Teaching him how to fight is not a good idea. We are going to get calls all the time about Owen tackling other kids.”

"Do you know how many people are wrong? Including you. Capoeria." He said to her.

Jake looked at her when he was free for a minute. "Did you seriously just say that to me? That I need to focus more? Do you know how hard it is to focus when someone grabs my ass?" He raised and eyebrow.

Owen warmed up to Nick pretty quick as they play fought him. Nick tickled Owen after he pretended to slam him on the mat and Owen just laughed.

Jake got up and ran over to Adri. "You're getting it for the butt grabs and being a punk."

She stuck her tongue out when he said she was wrong.

She laughed, “Focus.” She repeated with a smile. “That way if someone you are really fighting with grabs your ass you can think past it. You can just fight on as usual. Butt grabbing isn’t illegal so it’s a possible tactic.” She tapped her temple and then pointed at him. “I think things.”

She tuned the treadmill off when he got up and turned towards her. She hopped off and tried to get him on one Sadie of the treadmill so she could dash away. “Wait, wait, wait. You like it when I grab your butt! Remember that!”

He stuck his back out at her.

He rolled his eyes. "Anyone who grabs butt in the cage is going to get so much shit for it afterwards. It's one of those things you just don't do. Sorry it's dirty fight. Like poking the eyes and kicking in the nuts."

Jake jumped over the treadmill and grabbed Adri, tossing her over his shoulder. "Not while I'm fighting babe. It's like when you try to kiss during Jiu Jitsu. There are things you just don't do babe." He laid her on the mat. "I think you want in a headlock, I know you love them."

"When have I ever had a problem with fighting dirty?" She asked and pinched his chin. "I'm keeping you on your toes. You should be thankful!"

Nick pulled Owen off tot he side and they watched Mommy and Daddy fight each other. Nick got Owen to clap and cheer for Adri and then he would cheer for Jake.

Adri laughed when he picked her up and tossed her over his shoulder. "There is kissing in my modified version of Jui Jitsu. Get on my level." She continued to taunt. When he got her in a headlock she tried to get out of it. They were on the mat though so she used her legs to lean back and that force got him on his back. She kicked her legs up in a move she hadn't tried since high school and got her head free and her butt almost on his face.

"Oh shit. New moves! I'm learning." She laughed and shook her butt in Jake's face. "Tell me you love me and my version of Jui Jitsu and I will get up."

He shook his head. "Never. Never. You ALWAYS fight dirty." He rolled his eyes and shook his head.

"No there isn't kissing in it." He tickled her side.

"I'm not worried about your new moves..." His hand pokes her butt cheek before squeezing it and he uses his legs and gets her back down on to the mat. He got her pinned down for a moment. "If there is kissing your version there has to be also licking." Jake licked her cheek with the tip of his tongue and laughed. "Now tell me you love me and the real version of Jui Jitsu and I will let you up."

She should have been ready to be on the mat again but she wasn’t. She was happy to be on top of him and he caught her by surprise. She shuffled when he pinned her down again. “You suck.” She told him and tried to wiggle away.

“You better not!” She warned but he licked her cheek. “I hate you! That is so gross. Kissing is nice. Licking is disgusting and your son is watching. What if he starts licking people thinking it’s normal? You are teaching him bad, disgusting habits.”

She kneed his back since that was all she could do. “Give me a kiss and I will think about saying it. And I will tell you what I was offered for the summer!!” She smiled at him. “You’re going to like it.”

Jake gave her an evil laugh. "You do not hate me. Oh oh oh...no. No you will not give me crap about what I'm teaching our son. Especially when you say curse words and teach him those." He shook his head shocked.

"Ow..." He raised and eyebrow. "How do you know I'm going to like it? Where are we spending the summer?" He asked.

Jake leaned down and pretended he was going to kiss her before he pulled back up and laughed, teasing her. His lips then pressed against hers. "Okay what were you offered my love?" He let her up.

“I do not teach him curse words. That was one time. H said Apple the second time. You taught him stick.” She told him. “So what’s worst?” She shot back.

She wrapped her arms around him when he let her up, “I’m going to Fiji for Sports Illistrated. For the second year I will be gracing the cover. But this time they are going to have a special wet T shirt edition. #FreeTheNipple.” She laughed. “And you and Owen are coming with me to enjoy some island sun. We are going to need a lot of sunblock.”

She gave him a kiss. “It’s going to be fun Boo. You have to come!”

Jake raised his eyebrow. "Um your curse word. Stick is legit normal word. Especially when he's playing with Max."

"Ohhh so it's not a whole summer thing just in the summer." He kissed her softly. "That's awesome baby. Yeah we will go with you. That would be fun." It was nice that they could go places and take the nanny and then if they wanted to go out they could leave Owen with the nanny.

"I have some news of my own. You're not the only one who will be showing some skin for a magazine..." He smiled.

“It is a normal but not the way he says it.” She laughed.

She raised her eyes brows, “Oh are you going to be in Playgirl?” She asked excitedly. “Will you sign my copy? Can I put it in my office?” She rubbed his back and gave him a kiss. “But really what is it?” She asked and sat on the floor.

Owen came running over and gave Adri a hug. He turned and sat on her lap and looked at Jake with his big blue eyes and a big cheeky smile. “Sorry Nick. I didn’t mean to steal him away from you.”

Nick put his hands up, “I had a feeling I would be a third wheel.” He said dramatically. “I have to get something for Jake anyways. So I’ll be right back while you three enjoy your moment.”

Back
Top Bottom