Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter? (Part 3) WF+GF

He smiled, "Well maybe she rubbed off on me." He grinned and kissed her cheek. "Okay we will have our baby girl. But she has to look just like you. That's my part of the deal."

"Okay let's do it. Let's buy a potty. We need to research the best one. They have some that play music when he pees. We have to make sure Amy makes him sit on it too. We need to be consistent." Jake told her.

He shook his head no. "Babe. We flew out here. I don't have my car. We may just need to walk a bit till I dry off." He put the gum in his mouth and chewed it as he paid the bill and left the waitress a $50 tip. He got up and grabbed Adri's hand to walk with her to the beach.

She rolled her eyes, "I hope not. The last thing I want is for you to start nagging the second I wake up in the morning." She told him. "I get enough of that from Owen."

She laughed, "The best one? As long as he can sit and led on it I'll be happy. For now we just need something for him to sit on and get him to associate that with the word potty. Then we are golden." She smiled.

"I meant the rental." She told him and bumped his hip. She walked with him to the beach and took her shoes off when they got to the sand. She walked a little faster so she could get her feet in the water. She kicked some water st Jake and smiled. "Maybe it's too cold to get all the way in but I'm happy now." She told him.

He wiggled his eyebrows. "Oh yeah, I'm going to nag you first thing every morning for the rest of our lives." He smiled and chuckled.

"I mean which ones have the most success. Babe it's different for boys. We don't want something that's scary to kids and the normal toilet could make him afraid his dick will get cut off by the lid. It is a legit fear." He gave her a look, having a feeling she will think he is crazy.

Jake kicked his flip flops odd and carried them with her to the water. He dropped them before he got his feet wet. "Oh no. You wanted to swim." He looked at her when she splashed him. "Now you are definitely getting wet." He took off after her.

"I'm not saying a normal toilet. Just a little potty that he can sit on and use." She told him. She rubbed his back, "Is this a fear you have babe? You think the lid is going to cut your dick off?" She laughed. "I won't let the big mean toilet hurt you, okay?"

She got a little deeper in the water, "yeah I wanted to swim when I thought it would be warmer." She told him. "This is cold." She smiled after splashing him and then took off when he started to chase her.

She was deeper in the water so it was harder for her to run. When he caught her she held on to him. "If I go in you are going with him." She told him. "I'm hanging on. Forever if I have too."

"I know you meant a little toliet for him. When I was younger yes. Like a little kid. Have you seen a toliet lid slam down. It's scary as a kid." He gave her a look. "Don't make fun of me."

He gave her a look. "The sun went down. Of course it is cold." He wrapped his arms around her and picked her up. He kissed her. "Alright. I won't make you get wet." He carried her out of the water before letting her down. He then pulled his shirt off and then his shorts before grinning at her.

" You better strip, you're getting wet. You wanted to swim. You're swimming...." He took a few steps towards her. "Come here..." He chuckled before chasing after her.

She didn't believe him entirely but as long as he didn't toss her in the water she was good. She let go of him and watched him strip down. She took off her shirt and then shimmied out of her shorts.

She watched him watching her with his slick smile. "I changed my mind." She laughed. And stepped back when he stepped towards her. "Jake don't!" She ran and tried her best to avoid him.

She did a sharp turn and laughed at him. "I'm calling a truce." She yelled as she ran. "I'll get in if you get in too."

He chased after her and chuckled. "Come here. I want to give you a hug." He teased and kept chasing her. He finally grabbed her. "A truce...nope. No truce." He gave her neck a kiss and picked her up over his shoulder. He gave her butt a smack and started walking into the water deeper before moving to carry her in his arms.

"We both will get wet. Deal?" He looked at her in her eyes and gave her a kiss.

They got in about to Jake's waist and he had goosebumps all over but he didn't complain that it was cold. He even shivered a little. "Who's idea was this?"

"Don't kiss me if I dot get a truce." She told him and pushed his head to get his lips off of her neck. When he smacked her butt she smacked his back. "You have worn the speedo. I'm sure McGregor wears a speedo for his wife."

She put her arm around him and squinted. "Are you going to throw me?" She asked. "No throwing." She told him and gave him a kiss back.

"This was your idea. Let's have a normal date, where we are normal people. Oh I know we can walk the boardwalk and find something to eat along the beach." She said mimicking his voice poorly. "Yeah this was all you."

Jake nipped her fingers as she tried pushing his head away. "No. I bet McGregor's wide finds him attractive in anything he wears. He doesn't have to dress up in anything specific to please his woman. She already loves him the way he is." He teased.

He shook his head. "No I'm not going to throw you."

Jake made a face. "It was your idea to swim. Miss, 'Hurry up and eat, I want to go swimming.' Yeah no pinning this on me. I was warm until you made me get in the ocean. It's so cold. If I get pneumonia it's on you." He teased and pulled her closer to him. "Body heat. I need your body heat.

She rolled her eyes, "You think he gets all dressed up in his suits for himself? I bet his wife gave him that idea and now look at him. You can't get him out of a suit. Yes, she loves him but she also know what looks good on him and he trusts her." She smiled. "You should trust me."

She laughed and shook her head, "I don't remember that." She rolled her eyes, "You aren't going to get pneumonia." She gave him a kiss and dipped her hand in the water. "My dad would tell us to pee int he water but I don't want you peeing near me and I doubt you want me peeing near you."

She didn't want too but if Jake was wet, she had to get wet too. "She put her leg in the water and looked at Jake. "Why did you have to go so deep?" She whined and put her leg back in the water and then the other. There was a small shock from the cold water. She wrapped her arms around Jake, "We need to go tot he Bahamas or somewhere where the water is warm. I'm sure the lake won't be much better than this."

Jake shook his head. "Babe a Speedo and suit is completely different. I feel very exposed in a Speedo. I don't leave anything to imagination and I'm afraid of not all fitting in one. That's why with you, I'm fine with being in one but when I'm out in public I don't want my goods blurred out in TMZ. And you don't know he could have eore the suits for himself." He told her.

Jake gave her a stare down. "I know we're getting married but do not pee near or on me. Or you are walking back to the hotel. I can't believe your dad told you that." He chuckled.

"I thought the deeper I go the warmer I'd get. But instead everything is going numb. I'm going to get hypothermia because of you." He teased. "Denver will be warmer. It's a smaller body of water."

She sighed and rubbed his chest. "Fine. I just like showing you off. That's why I pick the tiny shorts for your fights. That's why I want the speedo. You have a killer body and a monster in your pants. I like looking at you. A lot of people do actually but fine. No speedos...in public." She smiled.

"Don't go numb on me." She laughed. "Come on. Let's go under. We might feel better." She offered. She crouched and stood back up. "Maybe not." She laughed. "This was your idea. Dinner on the beach. How am I supposed to pass up getting in the water?" She asked.

"It better be. I expect a night swim in the lake. No wait. That's dangerous. Isn't that the plot of some horror movie. Yeah never mind. I expect s'mores. That seems safer." She told him.

Jake smiled and rolled his eyes. "You want to show me off huh? I'm fine with the shorts to fight. What if I get a swim suit like those?" He smiled at her and appreciated her understanding. "I'll wear a speedo for you at home okay?"

He shook his head like she was crazy. "I'm not going under. I'm too cold." He shivered and grabbed her before walking out of the water with her. He rubbed her arms to get her warm.

" We will be safe. But I will make the best smore you will ever have. That I promise you that. Have you ever had one with a Reese cup?"

Her eyes light up, "You would? That could work too." She smiled happily. "Woyldyiu wear yarn in public and. It at night time?" She asked. She nodded to the speedo at home. If she could get him in the elephant then she could get him in the speedo no problem.

"It's volder out here." She laughed as they walked out of the water. She put her shirt back on and then her shorts. She didn't want the weird wet mark in her shorts so she untied the sides and pulled them off.

"That sounds like a lot of sugar Babe. I'll keep it plain with the original s'more. And so Owen doesn't feel left out, he can chew on a graham cracker. I think he'd like that. Since Lou already ruined cake." She teased.

"Yeah. I'll get a short suit. I could live with that. I feel like I won't fall out of those. A tight one is okay too." He smiled at the compromise. "We may have to go," he whispered the last word, "shopping." He smiled and kissed her temple.

Jake just left his clothes off to dry a bit. "But the water isn't near as deep. Trust me some will be warm. If it's too bad we will find a pool. Don't want my boy to turn blue. Amy and I did that once. It was spring right before summer and the water was freezing but we wanted to swim. Our lips turned blue." He chuckled. "It was fun though."

He shook his head. "Jus try one babe. And let it go. He loves cake. He's a kid. He had one bite." He teased. "He could have chocolate. He's too little for marshmallows though. They don't break down so they can choke."

"Ooh with spark me on the butt? Can't promise I won't stop spanking you if you do wear them." She smiled. She laughed at him, "Oh no! Are you going to be okay if we go shopping?" She teased. "At least this time we are shopping for you." She told him and wrapped her arms around his waist.

"Oh that's great. Ins ire you both lost some valuable brain cells that day. As long as you two had fun." She shook her head. "Owen might not even like the lake. He hates bath time. Why would he want to go the lake. He barely tolerated the pool unless you do that voodoo thing you do to calm him down."

"I said graham cracker and you're trying to give him chocolate." She bumped his hip. "No. Is nothing sacred for his first birthday?" She asked over dramatically.

He gave her a look. "No absolutely not. No words on the butt. Babe spanking my ass so much is excessive and doesn't need to happen. I get to smack yours then too." He told her.

Jake crossed his arms at her. "Really?! What's with the insults tonight? Hmm? I may throw you in the water." He gave her a matter of fact look. "We did have fun. And he will like it if I'm with him. I just think he feels safe with me. I'm not sure why he's afraid of water. But we need to break him of that fear." Jake ran his hand through his hair.

He looked at her. "Um what fun is a graham cracker when you can have chocolate. What is one of those little sections of a chocolate bar? Hmm? And um...its sacred when he gets a whole cake. He had a bite. And he can try to rip open gifts. Gosh. Who's the bigger baby here Owen or his mommy Adri?" He teased.

"The swimming lessons will help. Hopefully." She said softly. She wanted Owen to feel safe with her too. She could do everything Jake did in the bath or shower and still Owen screamed. She didn't get why and she was slightly jealous of Jake.

"Shut up. Come on." She laced her fingers with his and walked with him along the boardwalk. She found an ice cream shop and walked into it with Jake. She got two scoops of butter pecan in a waffle cone and she paid for dessert.

After a nice long walk they got into the car and drove to the hotel room. Tomorrow afternoon they had their flight but Adri set up a meeting in the morning to get an idea of what she needed to look into with a beauty business. She took a nice long hot shower and crawled into bed naked.

"Are you ready to go home?" She asked softly.

Jake gave her a nod. "Yeah hopefully it will. Once he's in with me he enjoys it. But I don't know why he's scared. I don't understand. Maybe we can try you taking him with me close and see what happens." He rubbed her back. Jake knew it kind of bothered her that she couldn't get him in a bath or the pool without Jake.

He put his clothes back on before heading for ice cream. Be held her hand as they walked and he ordered chocolate ice cream in a waffle cone. "Thanks for ice cream baby."

He showered with her quick just to get warm and clean the sand and salt water off him. He climbed into bed with her naked as well. "I am. I'm ready to sleep in my bed. And see our children. All of them." He kissed her and crawled over her, still kissing her.

"The second you walk away he'll start screaming bloody murder." She told him. "I already know how that ends. I just hope who ever is teaching him how to swim doesn't mind a screaming baby." She told him.

"Are you really ready to go back to a full bed?" She asked. "I kind of like it being just us." She admitted. "I do miss our fur babies but having one on one time with you has been fun. I might take our boy out in a date though. Just me and him." She smiled.

She giggled when he kissed her and rubbed his chest. "Last night alone together." She said softly. She liked between them and dragged her finger down his chest, down his abs and made a turn to stop by his hip. "How should we spend our last night?" She asked and kissed him, biting gently on his lower lip.

"I could stay close. And slowly fade away." He chuckled. "It would maybe work. We can try it." He smiled. "I'm going to have to be there probably."

He shrugged. "Not a full bed just our bed. We can kick them out and keep it just ours. Max sleeps by Owen anyway. The pups can stay in their beds." It was a nice plan but one of them would probably cave.

Adri's hand on Jake's body felt nice. It had been awhile with her hurting. His lips kissed her cheek, jaw, and neck. Between kisses he answered her question. "Make love, all night. With no interruptions." He looked at her and slid his hand down her body. Damn he missed her body.

"Like that's going to work." She laughed. The girls would end up in bed with them or they'd cry all night. Max and Owen would be good in Owens room though. Unless Amy and Luke were sleeping with Owen at night but she doubted that was happening.

She smiled, "I like that idea." She told him and met his lips for an arousing kiss.

They didn't make it all night but they did get a few good rounds in the bed and ended it in the shower followed by a long make out session until they fell asleep.

Her alarm went off early the next morning because she had the meeting with her agent and a few of his friends about starting her own business. She got a lot of valuable information from them and she was back way before their flight home.

"I'm sleepy. When do you want to leave for camp?" She asked Jake and laid across the couch.

He laughed. "A man can dream right..." He knew the girls will find a way in their room and on their bed.

They had a nice few hours together and Jake was cautious of Adri to not hurt her or put her in pain. He passed out fairly quickly after their shower.

When she got up, Jake stayed in bed but kissed her bye. While she was gone though, he worked out and showered. When she returned he was answering emails on the couch. He smiled at her. "We have to be at the airport in two hours you have time for a nap." He leaned down kissing her head. "I love you..."

"Everything I need to start a business is right there." She said pointing at a folder on the table. "So much information Boo. And you can use it too. I don't know if I will have really have time to do it now but I can look for the manufacturer and design a logo and stuff now. Then when I have time I can put it all together." She smiled.

She turned in her side and kicked her shoes off. She grabbed another pillow and put it by her head. "Are we flying private again?" She asked.

Right before he could answer Dana called. "Hey, I'm in the meeting room with the Spike execs. We want to know if you would be interested in doing the Ultimate fighter show."

He played with her hair. "That's awesome babe. I want to know all about it. I don't want to take it over but be aware if you don't mind. It will be your baby. Make sense?" He kissed her head.

Jake almost answered her but grabbed his phone instead. He smiled and looked at Adri. "Give me one second to talk to the future wife?" Jake muted the phone. "Baby...Dana wants me to do Ultimate Fighter. What you think?"

He would train a team of fighters then fight the opposing team coach. "Dana is this a title fight?"

Back
Top Bottom