Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter? (Part 3) WF+GF

"Yeah I like your hair. I hope Owen's darkens up soon so he can be your literally mini me." She smiled.

She laughed at him, "But you're the one that people want to see more." She told him. "Everyone wants a picture of the Drifter. The Champion." She laughed.

"I want ice cream too." She told him. "You don't want me to mom m you?" She asked and poured a little. "Well you're getting mooned either way. They are the tiny cheeky bottoms." She smiled. "My favorite because it makes my butt look bigger." She bumped him with her hips and kissed his jaw.

She loooked at the sea food place and nodded her head, "Yeah. I like that." She told him. "Let's get food!" She smiled

Jake smiled at the thought of Owen literally being his mini me. "He'd have all the chicks after him though mom. You're gonna hate that." He told her with a smile.

He smiled a bit and appreciated her confidence in his popularity. "It's just cause I'm champion. It does feel good though."

He chuckled. "Ill look at any part of your sexy body if you want to show me. I still can't get over that you're mine. Someone so sexy and a Victoria Secret model chose me." He smiled proudly. "It's just cause I'm champion he teased.

They went on and sat at a booth that the windows were open to the beach. Jake ordered a Corona with lime as he looked at the menu.

"I wasn't a model when we met." She reminded him. "And I'm not yours yet. Not until that second ring gets slipped on my finger and my name gets changed." She smiled. "Which I should probably start working on. I have to change everything it's going to suck but it will be worth it." She smiled.

Adri ordered a strawberry margarita to start and flicked open her menu. She could be good and get a salad or she could be bad and get something fried. "I think I'll get the crab cakes. Yum, yum."

She thanked the waiter when he sat their drinks down. She took a sip and ordered the oyster platter for an appitizer. "My trainer is going to completely kick my ass. But ever since I started eating again I can't stop." She sighed.

He shrugged, "You modeled before and after me. Same diff." He raised an eyebrow and pulled her closer to him. "You're mine every aspect. We live together. We have a child together. And dogs. And you love me more than other man in the world m, right? So you're mine. We just need to make it legal." He kissed her temple. "It means a lot you want to become a Daniels. I think it's awesome. You're one of those celebrities who got married and still goes by her other name in the business but legally is proud to be married. I love that. Makes me proud."

He looked over the menu. "I want the catch of the day and get it fried. And get chips. Famous fish and chips." He smiled at her. Maybe even hush hpuppies."

Jake laughed. "Mine too. Luke is gonna kick my ass. Let's work out one day together when we get back or on our trip let's work out together. It could be fun." When the appetizer came, he stole a few before ordering them looking out at the water a moment. "It is beautiful here. Makes me kind a want to live out here. But I do love it in Vegas. We could always replace the apartment with a place on the beach."

She smiled at him, "All right, all right. I suppose I am yours." She leaned into him when he kissed her temple and she rubbed his back. "Adrianna Marie Daniels sounds a lot better than Adrianna Marie Jones." She confessed. "Plus I only go by Adrianna Marie professionally. They don't really care about my last name." She told him.

"Ooh hush puppies, yes. We are doing hush puppies." She smiled. "You are in that go big or go home life tonight Boo. I like it." She smiled and blew him a kiss.

Her eye lit up at the thought of getting a beach house, "You mean it?" She asked. Then she thought it over. "I don't know if it's smart right now Boo. I kind of do want to get a private plane. Something small that we can use. It doesn't have to be luxurious at this point. I know my dreams of the rose gold plane were a little big. Maybe too big. I want something we can travel in as a small family, meaning us, Owen and the dogs. When Christmas comes around we can rent out a bigger plane to take us to Colorado though."

She played with his hand and looked up into his eyes, "What do you think?" She asked.

Jake smiled. "It does have a nice sound to it. I need to start pulling your middle name out when you're being awful. Like your mother would and probably did very often. " He teased.

He shrugged, "If Luke is gonna kick my was, I may as well make it worth it. Plus we never eat like this and we're a normal couple today right?" He grinned at him.

"I didn't mean we needed to right now but it couple be the direction we go. I think a place on the beach would be nice for our little family. A place to swim and run on the beach. But a plane is a good idea. But we do have our wedding we need to pay for."

Jake caressed her hand. "I can't wait to marry you. It's gonna be the best day ever."

"You better not." She laughed. "Or I will stop talking to you. How about that? If you start pulling the middle name card, I'll stop talking to you"

She nodded her head, "Normal couple."

"Babe our wedding is pretty much paid for. You've seen the wedding fund. There is no way I'm going over that. We will have money left over. Don't worry about the wedding." She smiled and rubbed his hand, "Aw. You better cry. If you don't cry I'm going to walk down the aisle again until you do." She laughed.

"I can't wait to see you all dressed up. Our wedding is going to be amazing and romantic and I can't wait for it." She smiled.

He rolled his eyes with a smile. "I'm not super worried. You'll talk to me eventually." He told her with a chuckle. "You'll want something."

"Money left over huh? Not sure I believe that. I'll love to see that happen. But still it's smart to wait." Jake looked in her eyes and smiled. "You want me to cry huh? I don't do that very often. When was the last time I even cried?" He thought about it and couldn't remember so he shrugged.

He got up and sat next to her, his hand on her leg. "It is going to be epic and beautiful." He kissed her softly before grabbing more appetizer. "I can't wait to see your dress."

"I don't think I've ever seen you cry. But you will." She smiled confidently.

"We have a lot of planning to do and I can't wait. I wonder what my dress will look like. I know what it looks like in my head but I can't wait to see it in person on me." She smiled at Jake. "And the reception dress. I've been looking at designers and babe that dress is going to be spectacular and sparkly. And if I'm being honest that will probably be the most expensive dress I will ever wear or own." She did a little happy dance.

"Hey did you see Connor address Mayweathrr last night? That'll be a fight. We should go." She smiled. "Who do you think would win?" She asked.

"I think when Owen was born and we almost lost him. I know I cried then but may not have been there yet." His hand kept rubbing her leg.

He chuckled. "I have no doubt in that. Honestly, it's probably how it should be. You'll look more beautiful than rver." He kissed her softly.

Jake smiled. "I did. Both are cocky. I honestly think Connor will kick his ass. Connor is a beast. If I was in his weight class, he'd be the one to beat. Let's go. We can totally go. UFC would probably like that. They may want to get my input on fights."

Adri shook her head, "Babe they're boxing. This Mayweather's territory. 49 and 0. Connor will either tap out or get knocked out. I'm sorry Boo. I know it's UFC pride and all but he will put up a good fight but he won't win." She told him. "I like McGregor, I think he's a great fighter but not a boxer."

It would really be interesting when the fight come around to see who won now. "I know this for sure, I don't want you going up against Mayweather. You are a super talented champion fighter and no can take that a way from you but you don't know boxing as well as fighting. All he does is box, that's what he focuses on. In a fight with no rules I think you would win but boxing is different to me and I could be wrong about the differences. It looks totally different, it seems different. I'm not saying you would lose, I am saying I would want you to train as a boxer for a long time before you got in the ring with him though."

With heir appetizer finished she pushed the plate away and looked at Jake. "You really think Connor will win or are you saying that because you have too?" She asked.

"I know but doesn't mean the UFC can't benefit from it. I want Connor to win bit I'm not sure if he will. Hell for the money maybe I will box. 100 million dollars sounds nice for a fight." He told her.

He smiled. "I'll definitely train hard if I ever do. With extensive boxing training. It means a lot you think if I trained enough I could win." He kissed her cheek. "You really are my biggest fan." He smiled at her.

The waitress grabbed the empty appetizer from them and told them their food was almost ready. "Is it bad I want to beat as many people as I can. Regardless of weight class?" He looked at her. "Does that make me stupid?"

"It is a lot of money for a fight. Yes." She laughed. "Dana knew this is a great way to make money so he's willing to make it happen. Even though it will most likely mean making a fool of one of his champions." She shook her head. "And for the record if he tries this crap with you I'm shoving my heeled foot up his ass. He better not get any ideas from this."

She smiled back at him, "I will always be your biggest fan. That's my job as your wife." She gave him a kiss and rubbed his thigh.

She shook her head, "You're ambitious. It's not a bad thing. It makes me nervous but as long as I know you are ready for it I think I'm fine with it. Just don't go into the huge weight class or try to fight that huge weight class. Okay?" She laughed.

Their food was brought out and placed in front of them. "Yum, yum."

Jake looked at Adri with a smile. "You're going to shove a heeled foot basically up my bosses add? That won't get m3 fired. You know he's gonna get me a fight right before it after our wedding." He just grinned.

He kissed her back deeply. "And I'm your biggest fan too sexy Victoria Secret Angel. I can't wait until you are my wife." He wrapped his arm around her.

Jake shook his hand. "I won't get that big. I can't. It may be hard to loose a lot of weight too. I don't think the top and bottom weight classes are good for me. I'll stay away from those." He made a face. "I do need a plan for the future."

He thanked the waitress and smiled as he dug into his food. "This is actually really good."

"Yes. In a heart beat." She laughed. "I will shove my other foot up his ass if he tried that. You are not going to be injured in the wedding photos. Or during our wedding or honeymoon. You are taking time off. And entire month. Then he can announce any fight he wants."

She nodded her head, "At least you're being rational about it. If you switch weight classes you're going to have to fight McGregor at some point right? That would be a good fight to watch. A nerve racking but good fight." She told him.

"We both need to start planning for the future. I am contracted for two years but after that what do I want, you know? I am really thinking of starting a make up line. Starting off small with just lipsticks and then expanding to eye shadows and liners and highlighters. I want a make up empire." She smiled. "I've been invited to do collars with brands but I want something entirely mine. So if I do retire I will have that to help with my spending habits."

"That will definitely get me fired babe. I already talked to him and gave him full warning about scheduling me a fight. I'm sure I'll get one in a few months to defend my title." He smiled at her.

"I could potentially fight him yes. That would actually be quite a fight. It would bring in a lot of viewers." He would have more training for to beat Connor. "I'm not ready for that yet though. Right now I'm at the top and want to stay there awhile before having to start from the bottom again." He kept eating and looked Adri over her with a smile.

He loved how goal oriented she was. "I say do it babe. Start it sooner than later. That way if you want to take time to get pregnant you have that to focus on until you go back. Unless we're waiting to have kids till later for kids. You can do your make up and I can train fighters and have my gym. We can still be a big power couple. I love you Adri. "

"He can't fire you. You are a champion." She smiled. "And I can have Dana wrapped around my little finger but if he scheduled you a fight before our wedding I'm kicking his ass. And I'm pretty sure I already told him that."

She nodded her head agreeing to him staying at the top. "At lead the next time around you won't start from the way bottom." She told him. "You'll have a huge fan base supporting you. You'll have everything. Can you get three belts at the same time? McGregor held two. I'm sure you could hold three. How badass would that be?" She smiled.

"We can have kids whenever." She told him with a smile. "I'll start laying down some ground work. It'll be fun. And who knows maybe one day I will have a shoe and purse empire too." She smiled even bigger and rubbed his back. "I love you too."

"You can be kinda scary when you threaten people. I know I can take you so I'm not scared of you." He smiled and chuckled. "I promise, no injuries from fighting. But I could hurt myself working out. You never know what could happen."

Jake thought about it. That was his goal. To hold three belts at once. "If it's possible, I'm going to do it. I need to talk to Luke though about the best way to do it. Do I go down first or up. I want to do that babe. Be the first to hold three."

He took a few bites and smiled at her. "How many kids do you want Adge?" He knew they talked about wanting kids but a number of how many he couldn't remember. "Maybe sometime after the honeymoon we can just let God take it. When it happens it happens? I mean if it's at a good time for you career wise." He looked her over and still was blown away by how beautiful this woman was.

She made a face. "I only let you win to boost your confidence." She told him. "Please touch wood. I will be so mad if you hurt yourself working out. And I'll be mad at you and Luke and you both won't like me." She warned and shook her head.

"Is it harder to gain it harder to lose? Do the easy one first so if someone challenges you you can make it back to that weight. During the off season stay in the middle of the two if you can. Don't fluctuate too much."

She shrugged her shoulder, "I don't know. We don't need a football team if kids but it would be nice to have maybe three or four and one if them better be a girl. I won't survive in a house full of boys. I barely survived my brothers."

She thought about it, "Technically the best time would be to get pregnant during fashion week. So I can still work and do the VS photo shoots and then during down time, like this, I'll show an gave the baby and by back at it for next year. Maybe. I won't show until month four or five so that's the perfect time to have a baby." She smiled.

"Or now." She laughed and shrugged her shoulder. "Just whenever."

Jake smiled but rolled his eyes. "I always win. You don't let me do anything. Nice try. And I just let yourself think you let me win." He knocked on the table of wood. "I won't be hurt. I promise. I'll take it easy for the couple months before okay?" He kissed her cheek.

The question was hard to answer. "Well it just depends. I don't want to just eat and have it be fat. I need to meet with a dietician so I can do it right where I stay healthy. I would say lose first the gain and gain muscle. Do more lifting and such."

He looked at her with a smile. " Four with Owen?" He took a drink and shrugged. "No promises on the girl thing. I'll do my best. I'll just have to make sure that we are together during fashion week then."

Jake looked her over with a smile and love in his eyes. "We will make some beautiful babies. I'm curious what their hair color will be and if it will curly or not." He grinned at Adri. "Now huh? We have our hands full right now babe. I'm okay waiting just a bit for Owen to be a little more independent. Plus the dogs. But I'd still be really happy." He kissed her and smiled. "I love seeing you so happy. Makes me happy." He gave her another peck.

She thought about it, "Yeah. Four with Owen." She laughed, "Yeah no. I need a promise if a baby girl. I have lived my whole life surrounded by boys. Give me one girl." She begged and kissed his cheek.

"We really will." She smiled. "Hopefully they aren't all white blonde like Owen. Dirty blonde is a good color too." She told him and played with her hair. "It will most likely be curly. My brothers all have curly hair if they'd grow it out. We know I do." She laughed.

"Well you make me happy." She told him and rubbed his cheek "I love you." "Bow hurry up and eat so we can go play in the water." She did a happy dance.

He gave her a nod. "I can handle four total. But baby..." He rubbed her leg. "I don't just talk to the swimmers and tell one of the female ones to find one of your eggs. That's not how that works. I will do everything I can though to get you a girl. That way we both have our baby girl to spoil. Okay? Deal?" He asked with a smile and kissed her cheek.

"I'm good with dirty blonde. Mine gets curly too when it's longer. Not the small curls like you but bigger curls." He smiled and played with her hair a moment. "Our daughter can be a mini you and she will have one happy and proud papa." He'd be proud regardless though. He couldn't wait for Adri be pregnant and get to go to doctors visits and feel their child kick his hand. The thought made him smile look a goofball.

"You make me happy. So happy." He kissed her. "I love you." He stuck his tongue out at her before he kept eating. "How's your food. I'm really enjoying this a lot. It's so good."

"Really? I thought that was how it worked." She made a face. "I guess I shouldn't have skipped sex Ed." She teased. She nodded her head though, "If we end up with three boys we are going to science for the girl and then we are done."

She looked at her food and took a bite, "My food is delicious. I'm just ready to swim." She smiled. "I think we should put Iwrnbin swimming lessons. He needs to start getting comfortable in the water. We have a gate and a sensor but if something happens and he falls into the pool then I want him to be able to kick to the edge at least. And if we start him young it's better. I read that in a parenting site." she told him.

"It's something to think of when we get home. And do you think we should start potty training? It is he still too young?" She asked. "U don't really know how babies work." She admitted.

He rolled his eyes. "Or just be grateful for what God wanted us to have. Maybe you're meant to be a mama to a bunch of boys."

"You're like a kid wanting to swim. It's cracking me up. It's cute." He took his last few bites. "I'm fine with him getting lessons. It's a way to be safe around any water bodies. Let's do it as soon as we get home."

Jake finished his drink as he pushed his plate back. "Babe he's not even one. That's kinda young isn't it? Let's wait till after his birthday then yea. We can get potty seat and just pit him on it when we go. Then when he gets older fruit loops or Cheerios. It gives them something to aim at."

He asked the waitress for their bill. When she walked away, he looked at Adri. "I know we're supposed to be normal but I kind of want to leave her a nice tip. What are your thoughts? Also...I only have what I have on to swim in. We don't have towels."

She thought about it, "That sounds like something my mother would say." She told him. "But no. I'm getting a girl. Naturally or scientifically."

She shrugged her shoulder, "Tiu want him semi independent before we can start having kids. Plop him on a potty and let's get him started." She smiled. "But seriously, that would be a good skill for him to have and he's very smart. So he could probably pick it up quickly." She told him.

"You can do what you want Boo." She rubbed his cheek. She pulled out two sticks of gun from her purse and handed one to him. Well I was smart enough to bring my swim suit. The sun is setting beautifully. I will clean any sand out of your car and I'm sure you have a blanket or something in the trunk."

Back
Top Bottom