Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter? (Part 3) WF+GF

"I had a good dream about our future family." She smiled. "I made me happy. But we had like a million boys so I wasn't happy about that." She laughed. "I love you too."

She raised her eyebrows, "Wow already? I'm still looking." She pouted. Maybe it was because she didn't want interview someone unless they were absolutely going to mesh with her. "We can hire the one we found full time. She was willing to travel. You liked her. You wouldn't have to do the interview process all over again." She said softly.

"I don't know. When we get back at some point. If I'm cleared to work then I need one before then." She rubbed Owen's belly. "That might be weird won't it? Just having you sit there. You can if you want though. When are you doing yours?" She asked back.

He smiled at her. "Oh yeah? Tell me about it. Did I give you a daughter?" He rubbed her leg.

He shrugged, "Yeah they aren't bad. At least on paper." Jake didn't know until he met and learned their personality if they'd be perfect or not. "I'm not sure if I want to interview them all or not though. This one girl says she is really familiar with the UFC and mixed martial arts. That's really good." He looked at her. "Makes sense to not just sit there. I just want you comfortable with who I choose because they will be around our family. That's important with who I choose."

Jake watched Owen. "That's a good idea. What was her name?" He made a face feeling bad he forgot.

"I have no idea when I'm doing them yet. I want to make them for the same day and just get it over with at once."

"Yeah. One. Out of like five boys. That's no fun. I want more than one girl. At least two." She told him. "You want two sisters right Owen? Two sisters." She smiled. He looked at her and didn't say anything but he flashed his smile showing his bottom teeth and she took it as a yes.

"Ms Adams." She told him shaking her head. "I had to fight you tooth and nail to get her and you can't even remmeber her name."

"I don't like her." She mumbled and raised Owen over her head. She brought him down to kiss his cheeks and sat him back down.

She nodded her head, "Okay. If we come back a day early then we can do the interviews the next day." She offered. "I know it's not ideal but I don't know what my schedule is going to be like when I get back so it's the best I can come up with." She said and looked up at him.

His eyes widened. "Two?! You want two?! Baby you're gonna be lucky if I can give you one. Boys run in my family and obviously yours. We have no chance...adopting may have to happen for the second..." He kissed her head.

Jake looked at her and shrugged. "That's probably why I didn't remember." He chuckled.

"Why don't you like her? You know nothing about her besides what I told you about her knowing the UFC. Which could be good. If she knows the other fighters and business it saves trying to explain how everything works to someone. You just don't like her cause she's a chick." He teased and nudged her.

He let out a sigh. "I didn't really want to cut the trip short. That's not fair to O. But we do need to get these done. Like I said though we don't have to do them together. I mean I can just pick the hottest girl. No big deal. I did that when I hired you..." He teased and smiled before kissing her. Jake then attacked Owen's cheek with kisses making him laugh.

She nodded her head, "Amy is a girl. On the second try too! They had four tries to get right fit with me. They didn't master a girl until try number five." She told. "I'm getting two girls and if we have to adopt then we will adopt."

She rolled her eyes, "She better look like body builder." She said softly and pouted.

She nodded her head, "Alright. We will stay the full length. You will probably have yours before mine though. It's not that big of a deal. Owen will sit in on your interviews. If they aren't good with kids it hurts their score. Sometimes he will be in their list of duties." She said and tickled O's belly.

Jake nodded. "Yeah but she had a boy. We have this monster." He rubbed Owen's head. "How many do you want total if two are girls? Two and Two? I get to train the girls to fight. That's my rule." He told her.

He smiled and chuckled a bit at her jealous pout. His hand moved her face to look at him. " You are my number one girl. Always will be. And before we know it, you'll be my wife. Mrs. Drifter. Mrs. Daniels. The queen of the house. I only have eyes for you. When my wife looks this good who needs to look anywhere else damn..." Jake kissed her slow and softly. "I love you."

"Im okay with returning a day early. We do need to get them hired. But it's up to you. Do you want in on my interviews? Do you want your own interview with them?" He smiled. "You could be the final interview. Ooo can we be each other's final interview. If you interview a dude I can stare him down. See if he cracks. Put him in a cage and tell him he has to go a round with me and see if he freaks out." Jake laughed having way too much fun.

"We need to do another video together babe." He looked atAdri.

"Maybe the first kid is a boy and then the next is a girl. Boy, girl, girl, boy. That would be nice. We would need a bigger house unless the boys are sharing one room and the girls are sharing the other." She shrugged her shoulder. "That might be nice at first, especially if we have twins but they are going to need separate rooms when they're older."

She smiled at him, "I love you too."

She rolled her eyes, "You aren't getting in the ring with anyone. If I do hire a guy he will most likely be gay anyways." She told him. "You just want to beat people up. I'll be there for the initial interview and you can be there for mine. Owen should probably be there too. The final interview will probably be one on one. I don't need you glaring at anyone either."

He looked at her confused. "You're popping out four kids so we have five total?" He raised an eyebrow. "Babe we did say eventually we will upgrade. I want my gym on the property. We need some acreage. And you probably want a walk in closet that is the size of Owen's room now." He teased.

"I don't care if they are gay or not. I'm staring them down and they are getting in the cage. It will be so much fun. I want to see them crap themselves when I get in ready to fight them." He shrugged. "Fine...You and O can be in the first interview." He gave her neck a kiss. "Oh I'd glare. He better know who the king of this castle is."

Jake rubbed her leg. "What all do you want to do tomorrow before we leave?"

She shrugged her shoulder, "I don't care how many we have. I just want my two girls and won't stop until I get them." She smiled. "The sooner I get two girls, the quicker we can stop." She patted her belly and smiled at him.

She rolled her eyes, "Fine. I guess I can't stop you. No I can, babe don't scare him. I do want a lawsuit because you decided to play a prank. You're not doing it. If you're there then you will be nice and just hold Owen. Nothing more."

She shrugged her shoulder, "We can film a video together if you want. Another Q and A with Owen?" She asked. "Or you can teach us both karate." She smiled. "That might be cute."

He raised an eyebrow. "You say this now with no babies inside you. Give it time and I think you'll change your mind." He smiled at her. "I'll talk to my swimmers for you."

He looked at her with a blank look. "Really...is that all I'm good for. Holding Owen and looking good? Don't answer that."

"Karate? You just want me to teach you how to fight so you can use it against me. I know you. We can do a Q and A or something you related." He leaned his head back on the couch. "I need to get someone on that blog idea. I feel like I have a thousand things I wanna do. But number one is marrying you though." He smiled at her.

She smiled, "Thank you. I'll talk to them too." She turned, "I want two girls. Okay." She gently tape his crotch. "Two girls." She repeated. She laid back down and smiled happily.

She smiled bigger and didn't say anything. She didn't have to, he knew exactly what she was thinking.

She rolled her eyes, "I like fighting you and learning about your skills. What all do you know Boo? What are you mastered in?" She asked curiously. She probably wouldn't remmeber them all but she wanted to know.

"Aw baby how sweet. My number one is marrying you too. Should we ask for questions now or later?"

Jake started cracking up when she talked to his crotch and gave him a tap. "I didn't mean right this second." He laughed.

"I would think you keep me around because you love me and think I'm a good father. Jerk." He nudged her.

"Im mastered in sexiness but baby I can't teach that." He teased with a girl. I know some boxing, karate, wrestling, looking hot, flexing, and being awesome." He told her.

Jake kissed Adri's head. "We could just tell them we will go live and they can ask while we are on live. You can ask the questions while we are driving to pass some time? Just thought." He shrugged and rubbed her leg.

"Preparation is key." She shrugged her shoulder and left it at that.

"I don't need to be taught sexiness. What do you have a black belt in?" She asked and hit him with a pillow. "Jerk."

She nodded her head, "Yeah I can do that. Are we doing this while we are driving?" She asked. "That sounds dangerous. And when do we pick up the RV? Or does it get dropped off?"

He smiled at her. "Didn't say did. Just that I can't teach it." He looked at her. "Jiu jitsu. You cant have a black belt in wrestling. When you get to working out again, we can have a work out challenge. You pick exercise and I pick some and see who can do them better."

He shrugged. "I'll drive, you hold the phone. I don't have to look at the camera to answer a question. We can share what we are doing, leave out where. Maybe give hints along the way." He shrugged. "Just a thought."

"I'm picking it up tomorrow morning. I'll bring it here and load it up. I'll do that while you do your own thing in the morning. I can take O with me."

She nodded her head, "That could be fun. Let's do that." She smiled.

"No hints as to where we are going. They will find us." She shook her head, "It's supposed to be quiet and relaxing. Let's keep it that way. If anyone asks we are on a road trip. And we won't show them the outside if the RV. Maybe an inside tour. Maybe." She added.

"How do you think he's going to do in the car for that long?" She asked. "Let's keep him out of the car for as long as possible and then strap him in. We have little breaks at parks along the way for him and Max. I think that's good. I need to mock the snacks. And dog food in the morning. Do you want me to make something for the ride?" She asked him.

Jake agreed to no hints. "Fair enough. I did think of that. But good idea. I'm fine with that. An indoor tour is harmless. We could have hints to put up after we get back. That could be fun."

He looked at Owen. "I don't know. I hope he does well. I think he will. We can stop any time babe. If we get five hours away and he gets cranky we will find a camping spot. I'm not worried about it. If it takes a few days to get there, I'm fine with that. Yeah. What do you want to make though?" He rubbed her leg.

"So you're keeping him in the morning then?" He asked since she wanted him out of the car as long as possible. "We can just stop every couple hours if he's awake and walk around and stuff. Tire him out."

Jake smiled at his future wife. "I'm excited babe."

"I'm asking you what you want me to make. You can't answer a question with a question." She laughed. "Something that easy to eat. Preferably."

She nodded her head, "I'll keep him in the morning. He can help me pack. I think the best way to prevent a melt down is getting him out of the car to run around." Owen wanted down so she put him down and he grabbed a toy and brought it back to her.

"I'm excited too. You can be my half naked fisherman." She smiled. "You have to fish topless. Isn't that in the rules of fishing?" She pulled Owen back up on the couch.

"Speaking of fish. Can we have sushi tonight?"

"How about turkey club sandwiches on hawaiian bread rolls or wraps. With fruit, veggies and nuts. We got a lot of Powerade right?" Jake asked.

"Dad's letting me use his truck, he's dropping it off tonight. The SUV won't haul the RV. I will load both up tomorrow when I have both. I do want to buy a pick up...We need a bigger house for all our cars I want." He smiled at her.

Jake shook his head. "Definitely not one of the rules of fishing. I can cook and grill without a shirt. I can also swim without one too." He told her. "If I have my shirt off this guys gonna want his off and then you're gonna have a burnt baby and we don't need a lobster baby." He tickled Owen. "No we don't."

"No. No we can't." He teased. "I don't care babe. Can we get it from the Habachi place cause I want egg rolls too."

"I can make you sandwiches." She told him. "Are you serious? They sent a butt load of Powerade when you became champ. We will never run out. Your face will be on the bottle soon."

She nodded her head, "You're the one that said wedding first. Maybe we should find an architect to do the blue prints so when we are ready to build we know what it looks like."

She made a face, "well he doesn't know how to undress himself and a little sun won't be the worst thing for his fat tummy. So you can do everything shirtless. No one would mind." She smiled. "And I got the strong sunscreen to protect his skin."

She shook her head, "Nope. No egg rolls."

"Maybe make extras and we can put it in the fridge of the RV so one day if we don't want to cook we can just pull those out." He smiled big. "Good. I should get a free lifetime supply. I should at least own half of the company." He then stopped and got a weird idea. "Maybe I could...." He rubbed his chin like he was thinking.

He shrugged. "Maybe we can. But I worry I'm just dreaming of all the things I want but may never get. What if we want a house that's too expensive? But maybe we should get with an architect so we know what we can afford and have it built how we want and within budget. But I do feel our wedding should come first right now. But you have it mostly paid for?" He asked.

He raised an eyebrow at Adri. "You calling our son fat?" He looked at Owen. "Mommy called you fat." He pulled him in his lap. "You can have a tummy it's okay buddy. Tell her it's just baby fat. Daddy will get me in the gym soon to work it off."

"Why not?" He asked.

She rolled her eyes. "Boo, no. Do not try to buy Powerade. Honestly, make your own drink. Seriously. You like your smoothies. I can totally see you having a healthy smoothie line in health food stores. Branch out all you want but putting a stake in a big company like that would take all of our money and then some. Let's wait until we are really loaded before we try buying other companies out, okay?" She laughed.

She nodded her head, "The wedding is paid for. And I get what you are saying. I don't want to go in over our heads on a house. I do want us to have our dream house though. This house is perfect but we agree that it just isn't big enough for what we want. If we settle down in a home then it needs to have everything on our checklist. A gym, a walk-in closet, a huge backyard, a huge garage, a massive kitchen and dining room, beds for our future kids and family when they visit." She nodded her head again, "The wedding is paid for. There is no way I will spend as much as I have put away for the wedding. Unless my dress is covered in diamonds..." She thought about it and smiled. "Which wouldn't be so bad. Whenever we need money we can pluck a diamond off the dress." She laughed.

"I'm not calling him fat. I know it's baby fat. I love it. I want him to be like this forever. So I can pinch those cheeks. I could eat you up." She told Owen.

"Because I said so." She teased and stuck her tongue at him. "Will you get my phone?" She asked him and pointed at the table. She was closer but she couldn't reach and she was laying down.

Jake laughed. "I was kidding. I'm not going to buy Powerade but a stake in the company may not be a bad idea though. As much as I buy myself I'd be getting my own money back in a way." He told her and shrugged.

"I agree. Things are important with our house and I don't want to compromise on that. We need the yard and rooms and your closet and my garage and man cave. You forgot man cave in your list baby. Man cave." He smiled at her and kissed her head. "Please don't have a wedding dress of diamonds. I would feel awful if we lost one and I plan on stripping that thing off of you that night so I don't want to be responsible for losing a million dollars." He thought about it, "It could be my assistant's first job, finding an architect."

"She's just saying that baby. She knew she screwed up. Daddy loves you just how you are. And always will. Mommy expect you to be perfect..." He teased.

"Well I said I'm getting egg rolls." He leaned over and grabbed her phone but kept it from her. "Am I getting an egg roll?" He asked and wouldn't give it to her until she said yes.

"Yes, yes and a man cave." She said rolling her eyes. "I think I will make my closet my lady space. One room will have all of my shoes, the other side will be for clothes and between them, I will have a couch with a vanity and a TV for relaxing and doing makeup or getting my hair done. Stuff like that." She smiled.

"Woah, woah, woah. We need to talk about that. You are not stripping me out of my gown in the first place so don't even go there. You are far too big and rough. I will remove the gown myself, if possible, and then you can have a go at me. If you hurt my dress I will hurt you." She laughed.

She rolled her eyes, "Owen, come here. Give mommy a kiss." She reached her arms out for him and he took a step to her then fell and crawled the rest of the way. She kissed his cheeks and neck, "You love me more huh? Yeah. Mommy is your favorite. I love you boy. Now go give daddy a kiss and tell him to change your diaper." She turned him around and sent him back to Jake. "my ribs hurt." She would say if he asked why she didn't do it.

She shook her head, "No egg rolls." She held her hand out for her phone. "Oh come on. I need to see if there are really diamond covered wedding dresses out there. Give me my phone." She pouted. "You big meanie face."

"Omgosh I get like two rooms out of the house and you get a closet that is like it's own little house." He rolled his eyes. "I will have what I want in my house and you can't do anything about it." He stuck his tongue out at her.

He shrugged. "Fine. Fair enough." He looked at her. "Who's doing your wedding night lingerie? VS?" He asked. "That's just as exciting to me as seeing you in your wedding dress." Leaning down, Jake nipped Adri's neck. "I like your wording too, I can have a go at you? And don't worry, no hurting you or your dress." He rolled his eyes. "That's why I said no to a diamond dress."

"He didn't say yes to any of that. I just hope you realize that. He didn't confirm or deny anything. He is keeping a neutral side. He's Switzerland." Jake grabbed Owen and attacked him with kisses. "You are a butt Adriana. You had him. Why didn't you do it? Here I thought you just wanted him to come give me kisses." He put Owen down. "Go get daddy a diaper and wipes. Go on." He pointed to them and Owen went to get them and ran back to Jake.

"Egg roll. Owen tell mommy you want an egg roll. O did eat them really well the last time." He shook his head. "Nope. I may put it in Owen's diaper." He teased before leaning down to her. "Kiss me and I may give it to you."

She laughed, "You're getting an entire gym. Are you serious?"

She smirked, "That's for me to know and you to find out on our wedding night." She laughed gene he nipped her neck and she moved her head to give him a kiss. "I will have a diamond dress if I want it. You can't stop me. You can expect me to gently peel off my dress and place it in the garment bag delicately before we do anything. That's my gown. My wedding night baby. It needs to be cared for." She explained.

"He did say us to it. He whispered it so he didn't hurt your feelings." She told him. "My ribs hurt." She pouted. "You can give them a kiss and they might feel better." She told him and raised her shirt so he could kiss it.

"Close your eyes and I'll give you a kiss." She said and waited for him to close his eyes when he did she licked his cheek. "Scooby Doo kiss." She laughed. "And you taste weird. Give me my phone." She held her hand out for it again.

Back
Top Bottom