Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter? (Part 3) WF+GF

Jake chuckled at her text about him being a pain. Then the other one came up. "Alright baby. Have a good night. Love you."

He let Rich know the plan and he wanted to protest Jake but instead he told him okay. They drank a bit longer than Jake called an Uber to take them to the house. They sat outside a bit then and drank more before Rich passed out on the couch. Jake let him sleep there before going up to bed.

Jake got up a little earlier than Rich but let him sleep so he took the dogs out and enjoyed the morning by the pool just relaxing. Jake called Adri.

Adri got to sleep in for the first time in and not have to worry about anything. They were both still asleep on the couch when the maid and cook came. That was the only thing that woke Adri up. The cook went straight to the kitchen and the maid apologized before going up stairs to clean.

Adri missed Jake's first call but got up and called him again. She stood in the backyard by the pool and upped her foot in the water.

"Good morning." She smiled. "I just woke up. Beth is still sleeping. How did you do last night?" She asked.

Jake just relaxed with the dogs until Adri called back. "Morning beautiful." He sighed. "I don't know. I hope well. Rich is going to be hung over. He drank a lot. I feel good but woke up rather early but it's nice just relaxing by myself. No offense." He smiled.

"Im sure you got the entire scoop. He still had to the stupid picture so I told him to delete it. In a blunt yet polite way, I told him he needed to support his wife regardless of what she wants to do. He needs to take her out and show her she's the only one for him." He shrugged to himself.

"What about you?"

"All offense taken." She teased. "I had a pretty relaxing morning. It feels nice waking up this late naturally. I do miss the girls though. And my baby. And you." She chuckled.

"I told her to divorce him. If he can't support her then she should let him go and take half of everything." She let him sit on that for a second and started to laugh. "I told her to talk it out with him. I gave her the phone number of some really good therapists and she can figure it out with him. I think they will be okay but who knows." She said softly.

"It was just a picture though, right boo?" She asked softly. "She feels like it could be more."

He chuckled. "Gee thanks. I'm last on the list. I see how it is. I can come after Owen but shit we both were after the girls and poor Max didn't even get a mention. Poor boy." Jake rubbed his head. "Daddy loves you buddy."

Jake sat there a moment and let out a sigh shaking his head. "You're not nice. I'd divorce you for being mean. Only after I beat you up first." He told her. "That's good babe. He's sincere. He loves her. He wants to make it work."

He looked down. "Well...he explained it as even though we're famous we can get starstruck too. That's all it was. He's a fan. That's it. That's like if we ever meet Anna Kendrick, I'm getting a pic. I still love my queen but...Anna Kendrick." He joked.

Adri rolled her eyes, "Max knows he's number one in my heart already. He was my first child. He didn't need a mention. He knows he's my secret favorite." She teased.

"Oh nice." She laughed. "Domestic abuse. That's a good way to become the most hated finger in the world." She joked. "Good. They both need to have that drive to make it work. If they both have it then this marriage will succeed." She smiled.

"You can go ahead and get a picture with her. Your hand better not be any where near her ass. I will cut you." She warned. "I know how to use kitchen knives. You know that."

Jake rolled his eyes. "Whatever. You're just trying to cover your ass now. You forgot your first child and you're trying to make up for it." He teased.

He rolled his eyes with a smile. She knew he would never hit her. "Don't be mean and I won't have to woop your butt. Keep running your mouth." He playfully warned. "I agree. It helps when both people want to try. I think the time away is what scares people. In this industry of fighting and models and celebrities, we can be gone for weeks or months and that wears on a relationship. It's all about balance. I told him that. Plus I feel like we have an agreement to travel as much as we can together which helps."

Jake laughed. "Only her ass is off limits? And that's great Adri, cut your fiance. That's attempted murder. Best way to be the most hated figure in the world." He teased back. "And people will wonder why I wooped your butt." He chuckled.

"I have an idea. I can have the Uber take me to get my car and we all can go to brunch? What you thinking?"

"Oh shut up. Max and I are going to do something fun together and leave the rest of you at home. Max is my favorite. He's easy going and chill. You could take a page from his book." She teased back.

"Jacob I will attack you with all of my might if you ever have a picture with another woman and your hands all over her. I will literally attack you. I might throw something at you too. That's your only warning." She laughed. "And then I'm taking the dogs and the baby."

She thought about it, "yeah. Brunch sounds amazing. I could go for some waffles...oh no French toast and sausage and bacon. Might as well indulge." She said softly. "You want to go to that mom and pop place Aidan told us about?"

Jake laughed. "Right...but how does it feel that you aren't Max's favorite? Hmmm? Want to let that sink in a bit. You try taking him away from Owen. See what happens. You get a mopey dog and I get a pissed off baby." He laughed.

"Oooo. I got my full first name. You mean business. You're pretty hot when you're all threatening. Mmmm. When you coming home?" He chuckled.

Jake looked at the time. "Babe you had French toast yesterday morning and complained the whole time." He teased. "Let's have fun and not tell them we're meeting up. Just taking them to breakfast, then surprise there's your spouse. Let's eat." He chuckled.

"I did miss you last night..."

"Oh shut up. You are going to get a lot more than your first name when I get home. I am going to fight you." She told him.

She frowned at the phone, "True. I will stick to the fruit salad then." She said softly. "I don't want to hate myself while I am eating again. I need to get on a better diet. A stricter one. This is all your fault." She complained.

"I'm sure you did Boo. I missed you too." She smiled. "Let's meet up around eleven. That will get this one up and hopefully her hang over isn't too bad. She had a full bottle. I only had a glass. Food always makes me feel better when I am hung over though. oh, shoot their cook is here. I have to stop her from making breakfast. I love you. I will see you soon."

Jake laughed. "I love it rough baby please do." He chuckled with a tease.

"Baby get some eggs. They are good in protein. Maybe an omelette with veggies. I'll help you out. This is not. My fault. I did nothing." He told her.

He chuckled. "He's gonna be hung over too. I only had a couple. I gotta get my car and meet you there baby. I'll check on O too. Love you Q."

"Love you more."She hung up and went to tell the cook that they would be going out for breakfast.

She gently woke Beth up, "Go get in the shower. I'm going to raid your closet and we are going to go out for brunch. I know this cute little place. I think you are going to love it." She smiled. "Come on. It'll be fun. It will help with your hang over." After a little bit of moaning and groaning and complaining, Beth got up and took a shower. Adri raided her closet for something to wear.

Beth was a little bigger in the chest but they were basically the same size. Adri found a cute little cotton black dress to borrow and slid it on. She put her hair up in a messy bun and used whatever lipstick she had in her purse on her lips. The shoes were a little trickier. Her feet were a size bigger than Beth's so finding shoes that fit comfortably was hard until Beth pulled out a pair of shoes that Rich got her that were too big.

Once Beth was dressed in a similar dress but gray colored, Adri drove them to the diner.

Jake called Adri's parents quick and checked on Owen. He was smiling and laughing, having a good time with his grandparents. He even took the phone and blabbed a bit in something that Jake didn't understand except 'train,' 'car,' and 'Max.' Jake told him he loved him and hung up.

Going inside he shook Rich. "Get up. You need food. Borrow some of my clothes. Try looking like you don't have a hangover." Jake showered and put on nice jeans and a grey short sleeve button up that was a bit snug on his body. He grabbed the watch Adri got him and put it on and a pair of boots.

Rich borrowed jeans and a black polo shirt that was a bit big on Rich. They got in Jake's car and headed to the restaurant. The found a table in the back and Jake texted Adri where they sat.

When Adri and Beth arrived, she had to stop Beth from telling the lady table for two. She pointed to the corner and smiled at Jake.

They walked over and she gave him a polite kiss. She sat next to him and smiled at Beth. "Before you get mad it was his idea. And you're both hung over so it should be a quiet reunion." She joked.

She looked over the menu and did what Jake told her to do. She had the omelette with spinach, peppers and sausage. And a side of bacon.

The guys stood up when the girls arrived. Rich gave Jake the death look but pulled the chair our for his wife telling her hello. Jake kissed Adri back. He sat back down. "Thanks for throwing me under the bus babe." He teased. "Plus who doesn't need food?"

Rich looked at Beth apologetically. "I'm really sorry. Can we enjoy breakfast then talk on the drive home?"

Jake looked over at Adri. "You borrowed her clothes?" He was proud he knew she didn't own that outfit. "It looks nice." Despite her having a dress on he figured he shouldn't pull her to the bathroom for some quick fun in Beth's dress. "Your son was having a ball at grandma and grandpas. But I think he misses Max. He talked about a train and car and Max." Jake shrugged.

Rich looked at the menu before looking up. "When do you guys leave for your trip."

"Tomorrow. But we're not in a huge rush so not sure on the time."

"You're welcome." She smiled and gave his hand a squeeze.

She nodded her head, "I had too. I knew if spend the night but I didn't think we would be going to breakfast together. I have to check out this brand though. I love this dress." She smiled at Beth. "We should go shopping."

She nodded. "I still have to do the thing for getting an assistant. I can look over the paperwork for the business on the road though." She told him. "Tomorrow afternoon? I think we should leave the girls at the hotel again. They're just so little and Bam doesn't listen. I don't want to lose them out there. At least we know Max will listen to us when we call him."

Jake gave Adri a nod to her checking the designer out. Beth agreed to shopping. "Not till we get back though
.." Jake told her. "I can't have you gone all day and spending all our money." He teased.

Beth perked up. "We can watch the dogs. It will be fun." Jake looked at Adri and shrugged. It was up to what she wanted to do. He didn't mind either way. "I agree they are a handful. I just feel bad we just got them home. And Bam is yours you need to teach her better." He teased.

Rich then asked Adri about work. They were trying to not make things awkward. They talked to Jake and Adri but was half way through eating before Rich quietly told his wife he had missed her and apologized again. He then kissed her cheek and she smiled and also apologized. Jake wanted to high five Adri. It felt good helping their friends.

Adri rolled her eyes. "I would only be able to do that if we went to a jewelry store." She smiled.

"They're both mine. Rocky just like to cuddle you. She loves me more. Get your own dog." She told him teasingly. "Bam is hard headed. I try teaching her and she does it for the treat but she doesn't do it if you don't have a treat. I should send her to obedience school." But that was her baby and she would never.

Adri smiled when Rich and Beth seemingly made up. She was happy for them. She wanted them to work out because they were both in the wedding party and she needed them to make up.

"If you guys would watch the girls that would be amazing. They are a handful because they fight but they are pretty easy to take care of and they're house trained. Just put any furry shoes up high. Bam got to my Gucci slides and tore them apart." She signed. "I loved those shoes for walking Round the house."

Jake shook his head. "I believe you could do that clothes and shoe shopping too." He smiled at her.

He rolled his eyes. "She loves me more than you think. She told me. But she is my little cuddle partner. And if I can get a dog I will." Jake wanted to get a pit rescue but wasn't sure how Adri felt about it with Owen.

"They haven't chewed anything of mine. But I also keep everything up. They are pretty easy." He told the Franklin's.

Beth was excited to watch them. She asked how long they'd be gone and then told Rich they needed to doggy shopping for toys. "We can bring their toys and everything."

"Oh no we are shopping." She told him. Rich rolled his eyes but smiled.

They finished brunch and Jake paid. "We can call you before we are going to bring the girls over. And if you change your mind let us know."

Adri smiled, "They are cute dogs that will play with literally anything so they are easy to shop for. But we aren't bringing those toys home so you will have to get a puppy to play with them all." She told them and shrugged her shoulders. She was on Beth's team and Beth clearly wanted a puppy.

Adri gave Jake a kiss and drove them home before going to pick up Owen and heading home herself. Max came running to the door excited to his baby again and Bam came running to Adri. Rocky walked over to see what was going on and then went back to lay down.

"Go find daddy O." She said, kicking off her shoes and walking into the house. "Say Daddy, where are you?"

"Da!" Owen yelled looking for Jake.

Rich looked from Beth to Adri. "Well we need to research before we just buy the first cute thing we see. We need one that's good with kids..." He told the girls.

Jake kissed Adri bye and gave her butt a playful smack. "See you in a bit."

He got home and let the girls out. He then grabbed his laptop to check emails and see what hits they got about a new assistant. He wanted to talk to Adri about a nanny for Owen. Were they keep Amy or hiring a new one. And if they were hiring, when?
When Jake heard Adri come home he put the laptop down. When he heard Owen he smiled and chuckle. "Come here big guy." When Owen ran to him he scooped him up and gave him lots of hugs and kisses. "Did you have fun and grandma and grandpas?" He smiled and let Owen sit with him.

"Hey sexy where you is?" He called out to Adri.

"Adopt don't buy. The shelter that we got Max at has puppies and older dogs and everything. We donate food and beds to them. I'm sure we can get you a good deal." She smiled.

Adri appeared from the kitchen and smiled at Jake with a bottle of water in her hand. "Hi." She wrapped her arms around him and gave him a kiss. She squeezed his butt and smiled at him. "Love you. I'm going to go change so I can wash this and give it to Beth tomorrow when we drop the girls off."

When he turned around, she pulled her dress up a little and then jumped on his back. She put him in a loose headlock and nipped his neck gently. "Don't think I forgot about what you said. I will cut your hands off if you touch another woman." She whispered to him. "Try me."

Rich waved his hand in the air. "No worries about deals. We would pay anything. If it helps the shelter that's what matters. And if she sees one she wants...it could be a million dollars and she's gonna get it."

Jake kissed Adri back. "Okay baby. Then I need to go over some stuff with you. No rush though."

He laughed. "I'm sure you didn't forget. I'm not gonna touch anyone else. I promise. I can't promise not to take pics with fans but they will be tasteful and I won't have them on my phone." He tickled behind her knees. "I'll burn your clothes and shoes if you touch another man. Don't try me." He couldn't threaten to hurt her but her clothes and shoes that would hurt. "Then I'm taking the dogs and boy. And house." He teased back.

Adri smiled, "Thats sweet." She smiled at Beth and looked at Jake.

"Okay." She said to going over business. She laughed and let him go. She gave him a kiss, "I wouldn't dream of it Boo." She said softly. She went upstairs to change her clothes and then came back downstairs.

She sat next to him and curled up next to him. Owen ran over to sit with them and she pulled him up on the couch. "Alright Boo. What's up?" She asked.

"We got our threats out of the way. Let's get down to business." She smiled. "After a kiss. I want a kiss."

He kissed her back. "Me either. You're my only girl. Except for our four legged girls..." He winked at her with a smile.

Jake let Owen play on the floor with the dogs and his toys as he started back at his emails.

He smiled and looked at Adri. "You're awful affectionate today. I like it." He put his hand on her cheek and pulled her faced to him slightly as he kissed her slow and deeply followed by a few pecks. Jake didn't want to stop kissing that woman. "MMmmm I love you."

"Down to business...I came across a few good applications for my assistant, but what I really wanted to talk to you about was this guy here." He pointed to Owen and tickled his belly. "Were we going to get a new nanny for him with Amy being pregnant? I know we talked about probably doing it but didn't know if we for sure made a decision. I think we should...one that will travel with us like we suggested. But I want a good one...one that really knows his or her stuff. So we need the best of the best company to go through to find one." He kissed Owen's head.

"When are you doing your interviews for your assistant? Do you want to do our interviews together? You can sit in on mine. I can sit in on yours?" Jake wanted her comfortable with who he hired. "I won't say anything during the interview."

Back
Top Bottom