Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Swapping Moms (Sausage-sama & MessedupRP)

Saint Celestine

Supernova
Josh Hutcherson sat across from his friend Dominic Santiago as they locked eyes, and shook hands. "So its settled you get my mom and I get yours, and no matter what happens we always stay friends dude" Josh said as he looked at Dominic.

"Yeah you get mine I get yours, you know as a show of good faith my mom is in the house, dads not home so if you want to try it I can pretend to go to the store to give you two some room, see what you've got Romeo" Dominic said slyly as he shouted from his bedroom. "Mom I'm going out for a hour but Josh is staying here doing something on my PC for me" Dom said as he wished Josh good luck leaving his room and then the house fairly promptly.

As soon as his friend left Josh sighed, shit he thought how the hell was he going to pull this off. "Mrs Santiago are you here?" he asked cautiously as he left the bedroom and went downstairs to the kitchen.

Josh
Dominic

Maria Santiago heard her son call down to her, "okay! Drive careful! It's cloudy outside!" She called back to him, returning to her drink of water. She was still in her tank top and yoga shorts shorts, but had let her curly hair down. When she heard Josh calling she set it down, "I'm right here!" She walked towards the sound of his voice and nearly bumped into him.

Dominic and Josh had been friends for years, since elementary school, it helped that Maria and Josh's mother Ashley had become close friends as well. So she was instantly worried he had been hurt in some form, "what is it Josh? Is everything alright?" Her eyes were filled with worry, her breasts pressed together by the sports bra underneath her tank top.

Josh stopped just short of running straight into Mrs Santiago, “oh hey no I am fine don’t worry” he said laughing a little awkwardly trying not to stare at her cleavage. “Dominic said he might be a hour or 2, and the thing I am doing for him on his PC will take a while , just wanted to see what was up with you” he said trying to lay on some charm.

“Yoga? So that’s how you stay so fit Mrs Santiago, could I join you I’ve always wanted to try it but I’ve been a bit embarrassed people would laugh at me for trying it, as most guys my age wouldn’t try it” he said staring down at her, he couldn't take his eyes off her breasts they were so big he just wanted to get lost in them but tried his best to look up into her eyes.
Sienna-West-Feet-1629555.jpg

Maria smiled sweetly, "oh I am doing well Josh, thank you for asking." Josh was a good kid and she didn't even notice him staring at her breasts, she walked over to the kitchen sink and started doing her dishes, "well thank you Josh. I do try to keep healthy, but Santiago keeps tempting me when he buys the damn oreos every week." She giggled sweetly.

"You should try yoga, it helps flexibility, decreases stress. Don't be afraid of what other boys think of you mijo, they aren't who matter. What matters in your life is that you're happy." She smiled and returned to dishes, "if your thing with the computer is going to take so long why are you talking to me? Santiago won't be happy if you spend all your time talking to mama instead of doing... Whatever it is you're doing."

“That’s just like him I always tell him he should try to cut the junk food out if he wants to make the team, guess he can’t help it “ Josh replied grinning as he watched he turn to continue washing the dishes, bending slightly as he stared at that thick ass trapped within those tight yoga pants.

“Say you’re right Mrs Santiago, I am going to do yoga. The PC is installing something so I just have to wait a hour. If you don’t mind I want to commit to starting right now, would you mind helping me. You look like an expert and could teach me what to do?” he asked hopefully. Truth be told the only thing he wanted was to get closer to her without arousing suspicion and her being a yoga coach seemed like a good enough excuse to him.

Maria smiled, "I would be glad to let you join one of my classes, but I'm a bit busy right now with the dishes. With Manuel gone for two weeks, I've got a lot more to do around here than normal. I don't want you to feel any need to assist, it's not your work." She was insistent on not forcing her work upon others. Especially not on Josh, she didn't want to make him have to help her with his work. "Did Santiago say what he was getting? I night need to ask him to get some eggs, could you maybe call him and ask him for me?" She looked over her shoulder at Josh expectantly.

If he called, he would be losing a few minutes with Maria, but Josh might give him some insight on how to get more time with her in bed than standing in a kitchen talking about Yoga.

“Oh” Josh said as she told him he could join a class later on, shit that was not what he wanted or needed. “Sure sure I will call him now I left my phone upstairs” he said moving into the other room out of hearing distance as he called up Dom quickly. “Hey Dom your mom said she wants some eggs, and she is being a fucking cock tease. She wants to get me a place in her yoga class next week. Any ideas how to get her to do it now?” he asked hoping his friend would help.

“Err well normally if I help her do some chores or something she is super nice to me, and makes me my favorite dinner. It might be worth a shot offering to help” Dom said before putting down the phone, as Josh returned to the kitchen. “What have you got left to do Mrs Santiago, I’m totally free and I feel bad just watching you work” Josh said.

Maria smiled over her shoulder and shook her head, "nothing much left. I appreciate that you would offer Josh, such a sweet boy... Maybe I could show you a few things after all, I'll finish up these dishes, go take one of my yoga mats from the hall closet and set it out in the living room and I'll meet you there in a minute or two to show you a few moves."

She only had a oannfrom dinner to scrub and tried to do so quickly, she was happy to show new people yoga and would really enjoy getting to teach him.

“Oh great thanks you’re the best Mrs Santiago” Josh said smiling, as he thanked her and dashed to the living room moving the large table to the side, so there was a big empty space as he grabbed a mat from the hall way closet and laid it out flat. He took off his top revealing his muscular toned body and he already had cargo shorts on, he decided to take off his shoes as well just in case as so if she asked why his shirt was off, he would at least have a good excuse.

He pulled out his phone texting Dom, ‘time for some yoga with your mom wish me luck’ he typed pressing send as he waited for Mrs Santiago to come, he took a seat on the couch waiting for her wondering how he should do this.

Maria pulled her hair back into a ponytail as she finished the dishes, then went out to meet Josh, blushing a bit as he had no shirt. "Oh Josh, you can keep your shirt on. No need to do shirtless yoga" She smiled sweetly but motioned to the two yoga mats. "So let's start with some very basic poses okay?"

She walked over to one mat and waited for him to get to the other mat. "Let's start like this, this one is called downward dog." She said and slowly began bending over, "follow me "

“Oh its okay its pretty hot anyway” he said not putting his shirt back on, as he went and sat on the mat next to him kneeling. “Alright Mrs Santiago I’m watching” he said a little squeak in his voice as he watched her placing her hands and feet on the mat as she bent her head close to the matt but her ass in the air. He was afraid he might shoot a load in his shorts right here and now.

Trying to get those thoughts out of his mind, he followed and copied her actions and performed the same pose successfully thankfully having quite good core strength to do it.

Maria nodded to him, "very good, very good. Just like that. Try and relax your muscles a bit, there you go perfect." As she pushed herself up, she tossed her hair back. "Okay, what pose should I show you next... Hm..." As she consideres it, a ringing came from the other room. "Oh that's mine.I'll be right back Josh, let me get that." She said and scurried away.

The yoga tactic wasn't getting him anywhere fast and if Dominic was gone for too long she might get worries or suspicious, he could always call Dominic again and get some extra advice.

“Dom its not working she is just showing me some stupid yoga poses, all I am doing here is blueballing myself” he said as he quickly phoned Dom. “You need to take some initiative Josh stop just asking for things, or at least ask for something you know more physical” Dom said putting the phone down.

“Hey Mrs Santiago, I was looking on my phone do you think we can try some of these harder yoga poses, it says you need a partner to do them though, if you don’t mind I would like to have a go with you” he said.

Maria had just hung up and smiled, "alright, we can give it a try." She walked to the kitchen and poured herself and Josh glasses of water. Walking back out, she set them down on the table, "do you have reference so I can see what it is you want to try?" She smiled at him, curious to see what post he wanted to do.

Taking a sip of water he pulled out his phone bringing up some highly sexual poses, that were classed as Yoga for some reason. “Sure Mrs Santiago I was thinking some of these look good, apparently they help get the chakra going or something I am not sure you are the expert here” he said calmly not acknowledging how crazy close some of these poses were in hopes she would just roll with all this.
pose1

pose 2

pose 3

Maria raised an eyebrow, the poses were quote odd indeed, but they were legitimate yoga poses. "Oh um... Okay sure, let's start with the first one then." She nodded, "it's a bit hot in here don't you think?" She fanned herself with a hand but got on her back and let Josh press his crotch against hers, feeling herself suddenly getting hotter still. After a minute she nodded and got back up. "I hope you don't mind, it's kind of hot so I'm just going to wear my sports bra." Maria slipped her tanktop off, leaving her in sports bra and shorts. She thought nothing of the feeling of him pressed against her, she had known hinnfor years and was comfortable showing her body without fear that he would get interested.

"Let's try the second I guess." As they slid into the pose, with difficulty on Josh's part, they faces got closer and closer, now was Josh's chance to make a move. While they were face to face, now was his chance to take his part of the deal.

Josh had to bite his lip as she removed her tank top revealing her sports bra, where he could clearly see her breasts practically trying to burst free as the tanned flesh spilt out the sides and top of the bra. “Wow you have beautiful eyes Mrs Santiago I’ve never noticed before” Josh said as he leaned closer, his cock had started to become erect unable to stop that from happening anymore as he went for it.

Deciding there was no point hesitating he looked directly into her hazel eyes, and kissed her not just a peck but a full on kiss as his tongue slid over her lips and pushed its way into her mouth, as he let go of her hands moving them to her waist pushing her back.

Maria gasped as she felt Josh kiss her, Josh the boy she had watched grow up with her own son, Josh, the boy she had seen without his shirt and fantasized of that very night the boy she had faked a call to her cell using the home.phone just to sneak off and finger herself to the thought of him. Oh yes, Josh was kissing her, he was taking control just like in her fantasy.

As he pushed her down, she vainly protested, knowing it was wrong but not wanting to stop. She pushed his mouth away, which only moved him to her neck. "Mm aah... Ah Josh. This is... This is wrong, You're my son's friend, my friend's son."

Josh continued to kiss her, exploring the inside of her mouth with his tongue pushing hers down as she tried to protest, as she broke the kiss he simply moved to the side trailing kisses and light bites from her lips to her neck giving her a love bite on her neck. He was hard as a rock at the point, and he didn’t care anymore he wanted her and by god he would have her, he would take her right here right now.

“I don’t care anymore Mrs Santiago, I’ve crushed on you since I was a kid I am taking you right here and right now” he said stripping off his shorts revealing a painfully erect 8 inch pale member, as he grabbed the hem of her yoga pants sliding them off.

Maria gasped at the sight of the cock. He was so surprisingly good looking. She wanted it, to feel it and taste it and have every inch. "Mm... Well... Seems I can't stop you." Maria said frankly and greedily returned to the making out, moaning into his mouth and closing her eyes as her fingers practically tore the shirt from his back.

"Damn right you can't you're all mine Mrs Santiago now and forever" he said taking off his top with her help, as he already had pulled up her sports bra revealing her massive breasts not bothering to take it off all the way, just enough to pop her melons free. He thrust inside her shoving 8 inches of white meat inside her pussy, while he grabbed bother of her hands placing them in his.

Maria gasped as she was penetrated. One leg moving up behind her head, "aah fuck yes! I am you're Josh! Yours!" She pulled off her own top and moaned as he began fucking her, looking him in the eyes as he filled her with his cock. In this moment, she would do whatever he said. "Aah ah yes Josh! Fuck me!' She squealed, desperately hoping that Dominic didn't come back for several hours.

"Ah fuck this is amazing Mrs Santiago, you're all mine now we can do this everyday whenever Dominic is out at work or college I will swing round" he said groaning in pleasure as he start to thrust his hips driving his thick member into the MILF again and again without mercy driven wild with the taboo fact he was fucking his best friends mother. "Ah Mrs Santiago I want you to have my babies" he confessed.

Maria's breasts bounced, gyrating with Josh's thrusts. "Aah ah fuck! Maybe not babies Josh... I'm on the pill ((not a cannot impregnation Lol)) she moaned and groaned, "take me.to the bedroom Josh. Make me yours on the bed and take me however you wish!"

Back
Top Bottom