Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Going To Disneyland! (KnightCreep and RyuJunkie)

KnightCreep

Pulsar
Abby and Danielle giggled as they handed their older brother his costume. Every year, the three of them had a contest before going to Disneyland for Easter vacation. Who ever had the best costume got to pick everyone else's costumes. Since there were two girls and one boy, the brother was always outmatched.
"You get to be Minnie Mouse!" Abby giggled, revealing the costume.

Riley looked at the Minne Mouse costume in both shock and horror. Yeah he may not be the manliest looking guy but he was still a guy. "You gotta be kidding me right?" He asked his two sisters. "Can't I just wear a Mickey Mouse costume instead? This is......too revealing." He told them. The only reason his sisters made him dress up like a girl was because well Riley had a much more feminine look to him.

"You didn't ask for a different costume when we dressed you up as Cinderella last year," Abby giggled.
"Or Alice in Wonderland the year before that!" Danielle added.

"Yes I did! You two never listen to me!" Riley told them. He knew it was useless to argue with them. He took the costume and when to go change. No doubt he felt so uncomfortable. Riley's face was completely red and he kept trying to pull the skirt down to hide his junk from showing. "H-How do I look?" He asked his sisters as he had trouble walking out of the changing room.

"Really sexy!" Abby giggled. "All you need are breast forms and some tight panties!"
Danielle giggled and agreed.

"Yeah, choke my dick even more." Riley muttered to himself. He was already starting to get looks from other people. Then again they thought he was she after all.

(This is at home.)
"Riley!" Mom said sternly. "You will not use that kind of langauge! Now come with me. I'll get you ready."

"Mom. I'm 19 years old. I can dress myself. Why does everyone treat me like I'm a little girl?!" Riley replied with. "I'm a guy!"

"Not just dressing you. Shaving your body, glueing breast forms on, and doing your hair," Mom said. "Come on."

Riley sighed in frustration. He knew there was no way out of this situation. Every year it was the same damn thing. He just sucked it up and followed it mom. After all it only for one day.

Mom led Riley into the bathroom and licked the door behind them. "Please get undressed, sweety." She grabbed a bottle of lotion.

Riley began to blush a little bit as he got undressed. This was so embarrassing, getting naked in front of his mother. He was an adult for God's sakes. Despite being a guy Riley had a very feminine looking body. He pretty much had the body of a girl but the sex organs of a guy. His cock size was about normal. It would get to about seven inches when hard.

Mom handed you the lotion. "Run this in on your entire body except for your head." She smiled at her feminine son.

As soon as he got the lotion Riley began rubbing it on his body. For some reason rubbing lotion on himself caused him to get erect which caused his face to get even redder. Great, just what I need. To get a boner in front of my mom. He thought.

"Relax I'm hurrying." Riley told his mom as his quickly finished putting lotion on himself. He didn't want to admit it kind of felt good on his skin, made it real soft.

"Alright," Mom said as she started a timer on her phone. "Five minutes and then I want you to take a quick shower."

After five minutes Riley hopped into the shower and washed himself off. He also took some time to rub one out. He returned to his mother after drying himself.

All of Riley's body hair was now gone. "There, you're as smooth as the day you were born," Mom smiled.

Mom sat Riley down on the toilet and pulled out two breast forms. "Just relax." She attached the breast forms with glue and made sure that they would stick.

"You'll get used to them," Mom promised. She then grabbed a curly iron and some hair ties. "Now hold still."

Back
Top Bottom