Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Abducted By The Alien Queen (xXRyuJunkieXx & KnightCreep)

xXRyuJunkieXx

Supernova
Nikki was well up way past midnight watching TV. She was all home alone by herself though it was fine. Nothing the 21 year old couldn't handle. She wore a small white dark red tank top and a pair of really short blue jean shorts. She had a curvy body and a very petite look to her. Only thing was that Nikki was actually a guy. Though as he grew older he body became more feminine and people mistook him for a girl. So he started to dress and act like one even so much as to legally change his name from Nick to Nikki. The femboy had both men and women drooling from him as she had the perfect curvy petite body. The one you just wanted to tie up and have your way with. Unfortunately for Nikki she was going to experience that kind of torment tonight.

(Please out the picture of Nikki in your next post.)
A small spaceship landed outside of Nikki's back yard. It was cloaked and silent. Otsa, the queen of her race, ordered her warriors to form ranks at the airlock. She was wearing a long golden silk gown with a steel chest plate on top. The warriors were wearing similar uniforms except that they're dresses were shorts and white.

Nikki had fallen asleep on the couch but woke up as she could have sworn she had something outside in the back yard. It was probably just her imagination though still, she decided to take a look around. Grabbing a flashlight out of the kitchen she walked out into the back yard though Nikki didn't see anyone. "Hello. Anyone out here?" She asked.

Otsa stopped her soldiers from leaving the ship when she saw a human exiting the house. "Get him when he turns around," he said to her general.
"Yes, Your Majesty," the general said.

Nikki didn't bother going outside to look as it seemed that there was no one in the back yard. "Hmm....maybe I was dreaming." She said to herself as she turned off the flash light and closed the sliding door, heading back into her house.

The warriors then silently moved to the sliding door and opened it up. The warrior's drew their swords and shields.

Alright, Nikki knew for a fact she heard something behind her. She turned around to see two weird looking people carrying swords and shields. The femboy let out a girly scream before jumping over the table. "Who the hell are you two?!" She asked.

"Come with us and you will not be harmed," the general ordered.
"General, be gentle," Otsa said. "Lower your weapons!"
The warriors lowered their weapons.

"Go with you?! Go with you where?!" Nikki asked. "I'm not going anywhere with you. Who are you people and what are you doing breaking in my house?" From the looks of them they had to been some kind of cosplayers, at least to Nikki. She had no idea they were aliens.

"I can offer you a better life than you can imagine," Otsa said truthfully. "Come. I can give you so much happily." I held my hand out to you. "Come with me to my planet.

Yeah Nikki wasn't buying of this better life crap. "Look lady. I don't who the hell you are breaking into my house and tell me to come with you but you and your freaky friends need to get the hell out of here before the cops." She told them. Only way they were taking her was by force.

"Have it your way," Otsa said. She pulled out a small container and pointed it at Nikki. A beam shot out. When it hit the femboy, she instantly fell asleep.

Whatever that beam was knocked Nikki out cold. The femboy never saw it coming. Whenever she did wake up she would find out that she was no longer in her house but somewhere completely different. "W-Where....where am I?"

Nikki was laying in an unbelievably comfy bed with silk covers on top of her. She was collared and wearing a strange outfit. (The outfit in the picture.)

Nikki woke up to noticed that she was in some strange but extremely comfy bed. Her clothes were different too. She was in some strange outfit which exposed most of her body including her cock and balls. "The hell?!" She soon panicked. She tried to escaped if not for the collar which chained her to the bed.

Otsa walked into the room. "Good, you're awake," she smiled. "I'm sorry if the collar is tight, my general refused to make it any looser.

"You're general? Where the hell am I? Who are you?! What the hell am I wearing?!" Were all the questions Nikki asked. No doubt the femboy was mad. She had been kidnapped, taken to who knows where.

"Relax, relax," Otsa said. "You are on my ship. I will protect you since you clearly identify as a female."

"Relax? You break into my house, shoot me, kidnapped me, and now you're keeping me chained up to a bed in this stupid outfit. How am I suppose to relax?!" Nikki replied with. At least she identified her as a female. Most people called Nikki queer, freak, or other names.

"Young lady, I offer you protection, a better life, a life of royalty! And what do you do?! You take a shit on my offer! I have half a mind to throw you out of the airlock!"

"My life was just fine until you all showed and and kidnapped me." Nikki huffed as she sat on the bed and leg and arms crossed.

Otsa grabbed her sword, ready to strike, but she took a deep breath. She moved her hand away from the sword. "Please, let me explain."

Nikki flinched a bit seeing Otsa take out the sword. She thought she was going to die there. "Alright, explain yourself." She said.

(She just put her hand on the hilt, she didnt unsheathe it.)
"My species has what you would call an Amazonian society. Males are seen as inferior and are used as slaves. However, when my explorers found your planet, we were shook end at what we saw: males and females working together perfectly, no fight for power. I want to learn about your species and your customs. Maybe we could form an alliance between our races."

Back
Top Bottom