Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The new Teacher (me and Willow)

She moans out with pleasure and closes her eyes as she listens to his words. "Oh, please." She begs him softly and arches her back against his body. She felt like bursting but she knew she was far from it. "Please, I beg you." She begs more.

Her begging was only egging him on. His finger rubbed her clit faster, but soon stopped that. Instead, it slid down, and slid into her hot core. It slowly thrusted in her, feeling her walls constrict on it.

Her eyes opened up as she felt his fingers go inside of her body and moaned out with pleasure. "Oh that feels so wonderful!" She cried out with pleasure. Her arms went around his neck and holds his face against her breasts as he keeps her nipple in his mouth. Her other leg moved up and wrapped around his waist as well.

His body shifted slightly, moving her leg from on him, because it reduced the needed movement of his arm and hand. His fingers thrusted faster, bending when they were deep in to rub at her g-spot.

She closed her eyes tightly and moaned out as his fingers goes deeply inside of her until they reached her g-spot. "Oh please I want your cock inside of me." She says to him in a pleading voice. She can still feel his mouth around her nipple and his tongue flicking her nipple.

His mouth was being slow on her breast, but he didn't pay any heed to her request. A third finger slid into her, and they thrusted faster now, intent on getting her off.

She moaned out as he added another finger inside of her pussy. "Oh so good!" She cries out with pleasure and keeps her eyes closed tightly. "Milk my breasts, Please!" She begs him.

He shifted his body, and his now free hand came up, kneading the breast he was currently teasing with his mouth. His other hand was thrusting his three fingers faster into her, opening them slightly every time they went deep, pushing against her walls before they pulled back from the thrust.

She moaned out with pleasure and kept her eyes tightly closed. "Oh yes! That feels wonderful." She moans ot to him and bucks her hips up against his fingers as he thrusts them inside of her.

His fingers thrusted faster and faster, and soon his hand abandoned her breast, moving down to her clit as his mouth simply worked her breast. His hand rubbed her clit as the other hand thrusted fingers in her, working her pussy extra.

She moaned out with pleasure and her eyes closed more as he starts milking her breasts. "Oh yes! Yes!" She cries out with pleasure as her body quiver and releases her cum upon his fingers that's thrusting in and out of her pussy.

His mouth let go of her breast with a small pop, and his fingers rode her through her orgasm, before sliding away. "Good." He said, sitting up and looking over her.

She breaths heavily and looks at him as she lays there on his bed. "That was wonderful." She says to him even though she's out of breath. "Tell me what you're going to do next." She says to him softly since she wanted to know.

He moved before she asked her question, moving to lay down after stretching, eyes closing. "Nothing." He said in response, a small smirk crossing his face. "The lesson is over. I will see you later."

She turned her body towards him after he stretched out next to her. She saw the smirk on his lips before he spoke his last statement. "Aren't you corous how I feel around your length? How tight i can squeeze out your cum inside of my pussy?" She asked him softly.

His face made a movement like he was thinking, but he really wasn't. "Not really." He said in a half serious voice. "I'm sure that is something to save for another lesson."

She sat up on his bed and got up off the bed. She picked up her clothes and started dressing. Once she was fully dressed she walked out of the boy's room. Spoild brat, well two can play that game. She said in her head and headed down to her room downstairs on the first floor. When she reached her room she went inside and closed the door.

She went into the bathroom that was inside her room. She stripped off her clothes and started a nice hot bath that she can stand the water.With the tub filling up she added some bath salts to make water smell better for her. She slipped inside of the bath and started to relax.

He opened his eyes to watch her leave his room in a rather angry fashion. He got up to close the door, then went over to his desk, picking up what looked like a tangle of wires and metal. What it really was, though, was something that would shock a lot of people. He worked on it for a while, tightening wires and adding more, getting the equipment right, before plugging in the main chip into his desktop, tying up a rather complicated string of programming.

After her nice lovily bath, she got out and wrapped a towel around her body. She drained the water and she went into her room, lit candles as she started to pick out something to wear to bed. As she picks something out she wonders what she would make herself to eat.

Something nice yet not too fancy? She asked herself. Or something simple and alluring? She decided on the second one but she would just make enough for herself. If he was hungry then he would let her know. She put on her bra and matching panties. She slipped her red sexy night gown on and put on her red robe. She went to the kitchen and started making a small bbatch of soup for herself.

He wasn't in the least bit hungry. Nor tired. He was use to being in his room for extended periods of time, working on stuff. He was finishing the programming for the moment, before taking what looked like half a glove and slid it onto his left hand. He grabbed what looked like goggles and put them on, then started slowly moving his fingers, then his arm. Things were going well before it started to smoke, and he quickly shut it down. "Damn."

She turned on the music as she cooks in the kitchen waiting for the soup to boil. She sang along with the songs that came on and danced around the kitchen as she looks around. She couldnt help being herself in a place like this.

He sighed, frustrated at that last failure as he put the equipment down, before leaning back in the chair. He stayed like that for a moment, before sitting back up and going back to the program, checking for errors. There HAD to be one somewhere in all those lines of code...

Once her soup was completely cooked she put it in a bowl and set the cooking dishes in the sink. She grabbed a spoon and set it in her bowl as she walks over to her untouched drink. She picked it up and went back to her room. She shut her door and went to her bed so she could eat. Odd she found herself wondering what the teenage boy was doing in his room.

His fingers were buried in his hair as he was reading line after line of code that he had made. In the last ten minutes, he had to have gone over 500 lines. He didn't see one error. What made the equipment mess up, then? It was frustrating to him, but he knew he would find a answer sooner or later.

When she finished eating her soup she went to the kitchen and washed her dishes. She put the dishes up to dry on a towel and went up the stairs towards the kid's room. She would just check on him and go to bed. She went to his room and knocked on the door. "Are you hungry? I can make you something to eat." She asked and said at the same time threw his shut door.

Back
Top Bottom