Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The new Teacher (me and Willow)

Raziel99

Pulsar
It was a rather long "summer" for Alexander, as he sat by his laptop, typing in some rather complex series of codes for a program he was working on. He would have to work on homework eventually, but he thought that could wait a few more hours, at least. There was a lot of stuff around his room: A TV that sat over the most recent game systems, a pile of mechanics that nobody would be able to see what they were for, his desk that had his laptop, a tool set, and some Computer Towers that he was either tearing apart or putting together. For being 16, he was extremely smart, and well built himself. He came from a long line of rather good looking men: Light brown hair that was combed back so it wouldn't get into his face as he worked, bright blue eyes, a toned body, height of 6'4''. His face was rather sharp, but his skin looked smoothed, like he made sure to take care of it over all the work that he did in the room.

Alexander and his father lived in the large mansion on their own after his mother ran off to Australia. His father was a accomplished millionaire, allowing Alexander to pretty much do whatever he wanted. He didn't go to school, instead staying home and being homeschooled. He taught himself a lot of technology and math and had set to work on most of the stuff that was in his room at the moment. His father always had to go out on business trips, leaving Alexander home alone for extended periods of time. His father always got a babysitter for him when he was younger, but he figured that he wouldn't now. But a housesitter... that was probably going to happen, since their estate was so big, Alex could never get it all done fast enough. His father also said something about hiring someone to help him in schooling, since it was now going into stuff that he never studied himself.

There was the sound of the doorbell going off, and Alex stood, closing his laptop slowly. He was sure it was the housesitter, and he was going to give a quick glance. He left the room silently, moving down the hall to where the stairs was, standing at the top and looking down. Near the door was his father and the housesitter, talking hastily as his father had to go soon. Alex watched for a minute before turning away, going back towards his room.

She nodded and watched the man leave the house. She has long blonde hair that goes to her waist. Her eyes a lovely shade of hazel brown that turns green sometimes. Her body was a nice tan and she wore a pretty blue dress that goes to her knees. She wore black heels and white stockings that goes up the her knees.

She had went to the room she was told that was for her to stay in as she teaches his son and watches the house. She started unpacking and put things away. After she put her things away she went to look around the house. She went upstairs and knocked on the owners son's door.

Alex had moved over to his bed, his legs slightly spread as he laid on his back, his hands behind his head as he just sat and contemplated stuff. His eyes were closed, and they continued to stay that way, even as he heard the knock at his door. "Come in." He said, even though he gave no other movement, no other sign that he actually was paying attention to anything she was doing.

When she did walk in, he barely made a motion from the sound of her movement. "No lessons right now." He said in a rather soft drawl of his normal voice. "I'm not up for any textbooks at the moment."

She went inside and shut his door. "Oh come on. One lesson isnt going to hurt. Let's do health." She says to him as she walks over to him and sits down next to him. "I bet you'll get a great grade in this health lesson." She says to him softly.

His eyes shot open, and his locked onto her face. He didn't look directly into her eyes, but the glare that he sent her way was a piercing one, one that could turn his father out of his room. His father joked that he could set the house on fire with that stare. But either way, he let out a half sigh, laying back more and closing his eyes again. "Fine, a health lesson. But that will be all for today."

She smiled as her lesson would be taught. She stood up and climbed into his lap, sat down on his lap. She waited until his eyes were open before starting. "Tell me what you know about the human body." She says to him softly. "If you get it right, I lose an item of clothing." She says to him softly.

Alex was startled as he felt her move onto him, sitting on his lap. His eyes instantly shot open, looking back into her eyes with a shocked surprise in them. What was she doing? Then he heard her question, a rather open ended question with a distinct reward to it. She was making it like Jeopardy, with stripping. What she hitting on him? Either way, his mind went into a machine-like tendency, doing as she asked and telling her what he knew about the human body. "There are 11 main organ systems of the body. The Musculoskeletal system is the Skeletal system, which is made of the bones of the body held together by the skeletal muscle and tendons. There are 206 distinct bones in the adult human body, over 300 in the infant body..." He would go on to list more until she interrupted him.

She smiled and put her finger upon his lips. "That's good." She says to him softly and moves both of her hands behind her back, unzips her dress. She lets the dress fall down to her hips and her eyes staying on his eyes. "Tell me what you know about the female body." She says to him as she pulls her dress off her body. She wore black vitoria bra and panties, the sexy ones.

He watched her take off the dress, and he bit his lower lip, though in a way that she was unable to see the reaction. He saw now that she was serious on that part of the game, and he was wondering whether or not he should continue this. But he decided for it: he never had female company for the long term, and this definitely was well accepted from him. "The female body is much like the males except for a few changes started before birth. They are generally shorter by a few inches, Have less muscle mass due to the difference of hormones. They have larger breasts to protect the mammary glands, and have a internal reproductive system compared to the mostly external system of males."

She smiled softly at him. "Very good. Seems like you know your health very well." She says to him softly and her hands went behind her back again. She unclap her bra and removed it from her body. She tossed it onto the floor with her dress. "Tell me how to preform safe sex." She says to him softly.

His eyes followed her as she took off her bra, and he was amazed at the good sized bust that came out from the bra. It definitely was a sight that he was enjoying. Her next question wasn't as tough, but with less answers than the last few. "There are a few ways for safe sex, starting with a condom or the Birth Control pill. Outside of that, you can use a diaphram and special gels that kill sperm. But the only completely safe way is abstinence."

She smiles and takes off her heels. "Very good." She says and leand down towards him after tossing her shoes onto the floor with her other clothing. All she wore now was knee high stockings and her victoria secret panties. Her lips went to his ear and spoke softly to him. "Now tell me, what do you want from someone like me?" She asked him softly and looks him in the eyes. Her hand softly guided his to her covered slit, letting him feel her slit. "If say what you want then I'm sure you'll get it."

He watched her take off her heels, leaving her with not too much left on. He heard her words, felt her hand take his and guide it to her panties, rubbing against where her core was. He gulped slightly. "I would like to see the entirety of you." He admitted, as his eyes slowly roamed over her body.

She smiles at his words. "Of course you do." She says to him softly. "If that's what you want then you'll have to do it yourself." She says to him softly as she sits back up on top of his lap. She wanted him to work for what he wants from her.

He was more than willing to do what she said at that point, and he sat up, moving and laying her down where he was a moment ago. "You're the teacher." He said non-chalantly. His fingers were slow but nimble, easily pulling off her stockings one leg at a time, before thy slid up the sides of her legs, fingers hooking around the top of her panties and sliding them off. He threw them to the side, and his eyes slowly went over her body, looking over the soft and smooth beauty that made his teacher.

She smiled as he rolled her onto her back and started undressing what was left on her body. "Of course I am the teacher." She says ot him softly. "I am also the house sitter for the next month." She says to him softly as she watches him move his eyes over her body. "What does my student want to do next?" She asked him softly.

He thought about her question, slowly moving up her body, eyes going over the soft skin, unable to wait now to feel it. "I want to explore." He said softly. He moved to sit up, and his hands gently cupped the swell of her breasts, gently rubbing them. He had done a lot of reading on stuff like this, and some of it was showing.

She let out a small moan as he cupped the well of her creasts. "Your hands feels wonderful on my skin." She says to him softly as she lays there letting him do as he pleases to her body. She wanted him to explore all he wants as long as he get's pleasure out of it.

He smiled as he heard that from her, and his hands continued what they were doing. But soon, he bent down, and his tongue came out to flick the nipple on one side. He was slow with it, trailing the tip of his tongue around it, flicking it over it, being slow to give her pleasure that way.

She moaned out as his tongue started licking her nipple and doing that slowly. "That feels wonderful." She says to him softly as she enjoys the pleasure of his tongue on her nipple. She wanted more from him, more pleasure since he was doing just fine so far.

He was purposefully being slow, wanting to draw out the anticipation and pleasure for her. His lips wrapped around her nipple now, taking a little more than that in as he sucked lightly. His teeth gently grazed as his tongue flicked fast, then he let that one go, going to the other breast and doing it all over again.

She let out a soft moan as he sucked on her breast and went to the other one as well. "Oh that feels wonderful." She says to him softly and she softly brought her leg up, around his waist. She wanted him inside of her while he sucked on her breasts, at lease some contact with her pussy.

He noticed her leg going up, trying to pull her closer, and knew exactly what she wanted. His hand left her breast, sliding down her stomach down to her core. His fingers slowly stroked the lips before separating them, a finger stroking up and down the center of her.

She moaned out with pleasure as his hand went down her body to her pussy. "Oh so good." She moaned out ot him softly as she moves her hips softly up against his waist. "I want more pleasure." She says to him softly as she looks down at him. "Please." She begs him softly.

He looked up at her with a slight smirk on his face. "You wanted me to do this, we go at my pace." His head went back down to tease her breast, his finger moving up her core to find her clit. He stroked it slowly, before speeding up, putting a little pressure on it.

Back
Top Bottom