Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[Short Term] A Short Story - Pre-Halloween update (10/1)

Evening ladies and germs, welcome to the limited time offer which will evolve into a more serious short term seeking thread.

The limited time offer part boils down to my being on right now and looking for someone to play a female opposite a male, don't really care right this moment at what you might actually be, to bring me a short rp and help ease my mind and other anatomy issues. Have any ideas whatsoever not involving noncon, snuff, bathroom functions or cheating? Great! Message me and let's get the ball rolling so I'm not twitching anymore.

No ideas but you too want some company or to vent out after a difficult day? Check my other threads, pick something I'm interested in or dying for, message me. Earn eternal love for it. I'll be waiting for your PM.

Update:

I'm looking for something involving a Halloween theme. A few ideas could be a young couple attending a party and the creatures there seem to be a little more realistic than they should seem. A lonely ghost meeting someone who is still amongst the living and making herself known, breaking the veil of secrecy between this world and the afterlife. Any ideas of your own are welcome as well, just give me an idea of it or what you'd like to try and I'll strive to make it happen.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom