Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for rp partner (OD / OC)

BrolyCauli

Moon
Hello everybody,

As you read I'm searching for someone to rp with, I prefer to rp via pm (I lead a rather busy life, you know.... gotta pay the bills!)

I prefer the darker side of rp, non consensual, bondage and the like.. generally I am the one who plays the dominate character but for once I would like to be on bottom.

A really BIG craving for me now is orgasm denial, or orgasm control, I want my character sopping wet and begging for release! ((Teasing, teasing, LOTS of teasing please!!))

Some of my ideas are:

A rich master holds a harem of women under his control and his newest addition to his collection is proving herself to be quite the stubborn one, resulting in strict punishment.

My character has been framed in sex crimes, innocent she maybe, she is sentenced to a specialized 'training' prison, forced to receive orgasm control/denial therapy in a attempt for the court system to change her evil ways. (Only when her clit is 3 inches long and as thick as your thumb can she be released from prison.) Which is almost impossible, yay!

A very horny (young or mid age I don't care) man has had an obsessive fascination with my character for a very, long time but he finds himself in a spell shop where he purchases a crafty necklace and gifts it to my character, unknown to her, it is an obedience necklace, forcing my character to obey you, but she will try her damnest to break free and become free again!

We do not have to do just these ideas, if you have an idea that you want to try, please PM me, but let it be known that I very much want the rp to contain orgasm denial or orgasm control.

Turn ons:
OD / OC (obviously lol)
Clit bondage
Bondage
Tentacles
Non-Consensual
Chastity
Clit suction pumping
Ticking
And more.... : )

The only no no's that I have are scat, golden showers, my character death and your character being younger than the age of 18.

Please know how to type out a paragraph and NO ONE LINERS! I prefer someone who has skill in sexual role play, you can be as sensual or sadistic as you like.

Back
Top Bottom