Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Afternoon delights (skydive78 & JulieSmith)

"Oookkayyy," I cry as you continue pounding my married snatch. The butterfly wings spread lower and lower, and soon i feel my toes begin to curl as my orgasm draws near. You feel my snatch clamp down around your cock, milking it as your thrust in and out, telegraphing that I like being treated like a whore.

Before long, my body starts to shake uncontrollably and my legs give out, making me collapse and be supported by the counter and your grasping hands. A jolt of electricity shoots up my spine as the wave of pleasure cascades through my body and you notice the waterfall of wetness that flows around your cock.

"Oh my god!" I cry. "Oh god, fuck me....I'll be your fuck toy, just don't stop!"

Close to my own explosive climax when I feel your orgasm course through your body. Your reaction to being used like a complete slut is not lost on me the wetness from your pussy is a dead give away.
"You lover it don't you, you cheating whore!" I grunt loudly as I feel your knees give and your limp body is essentially pinned by my thick cock.
I resist my strong urge to pound you until I shoot into you. Instead I pull back and guide your limp body down the counter, onto your knees before me, my hard wet throbbing cock poised before your face.

My immediate desire sated for the moment, I don't complain when you pull out of my wet hole with a loud, wet sucking sound and guide me to me knees. Before me is your erect member - long, thick and covered with snake-like veins that crawl along the shaft. The mushroom-shaped head is an angry purplish color, and the combination of my wetness and your pre-cum glistens on the skin. Your large, cum-filled balls hang pendulously beneath your cock as it twitches and bobs before my eyes.

I reach out and try to wrap my fingers around the monster, but they only make it about half way. I can feel the blood pulse under my palm and I slowly begin to slide my hand along the length of your shaft, the diamond in my wedding ring twinkling with each stroke. I look up at you and make eye contact as I lean closer and allow my tongue to slide around the circumference of the spongy corona, making sure to get the sensitive spot on the underside just below the head.

I feel you push your hips into me, urging me to open my mouth to accept it. Your fingers entwine in my hair as you push past my lips and my free hand reaches up to massage your heavy sack. With one hand holding onto your muscular thigh for support, and the other softly rubbing your swinging sack, I relax my throat in order to accommodate you without choking. I feel the tip slide past my tonsils and down my throat, my nose pressing into the tuft of hair at the base, and I pull back, trying to catch my breath before taking your entire length once again.

Once I get used to your size, my head begins to bob up and down on your massive slab of meat and I can hear you grunting and groaning, so I know what is about to happen. After a few minutes, I pull your cock from between my lips with a loud, wet plop. A thin string of saliva and pre-cum trails from my lips to the tip as you withdraw and I continue to slowly stroke you.

"Where do you want to cum?" I ask as I look up at you from the floor.

I have to work extra hard to hold back as you so expertly work my cock with your divine mouth. By now I know you like to be treated like a slut so I resist the temptation to tell you how good it feels, instead have you work for your reward.
You must feel my heavy balls tighten as you fondle them and look up at me flushed from your own orgasm.
With my hand roughly holding your head still via your golden blonde hair
"Open wide and look at me" I breath heavily just before my cock twitches violently I groan loudly as jet after jet of thick creamy cum erupts firstly almost over your head, but landing in your hair, then forehead and mouth as the intensity decreases. The sight of it running down your face is a heavenly image and one that immediately begins to reignite my fire.

Even though I know what is coming, my head jerks back as the first rope of warm, thick cum hits my hair and forehead, followed by a second, a third and a fourth. The force of the first couple of eruptions catches me off guard, but it is a welcome change from what I have grown accustomed to. Before you are finished, sticky cum is dripping from my forehead, cheeks and chin, and my hair is matted with the slimy ooze.

Smiling up at you, I grab your still erect cock and slowly slide it between my breasts, smearing my cleavage with your jism before I lean in and slide my tongue along the length of your shaft, savoring the flavor as I lick you clean. Smacking my lips with satisfaction, I say in a tone of admiration, "Damn, boy! I haven't seen a shot like that in forever!"

I get back on my feet and, hand still wrapped around your cock, I lean close and kiss you, pushing my cum-smeared lips against yours. "Looks like you have another round left in you," I purr. "Is there anyplace else you'd like to cum?"

The mere sight of your perfect little frame and face dripping with my cum excites me hugely and I know I'm not done with you. My cock barely softens in your hand and your admiration spurs me more, I return the kiss tasting myself and you on your lips I find the taste more arousing than ever I thought I would.
Reaching down in take a firm but now slippery breast in each hand
"You haven't been properly fucked in ages have you? Now you've got a taste you're cock hungry! " I laugh
"Oh and I'm going to cum in your sweet pussy , mouth and ass, tell your husband to Mow the lawns because I'll be to busy using his wife's sweet ass"

I hop up onto the counter and wrap my arms around your neck, pulling you in for another kiss. My tongue pushes between your lips and swirls around your mouth, dancing with your tongue. I wrap my long, tan legs around your waist and clamp tight, encouraging you to fulfill your promise of a good fucking. With a smirk, I say, "Mow my lawn, you dirty bastard....and make sure to plant your seeds good and deep."

Back
Top Bottom