Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Afternoon delights (skydive78 & JulieSmith)

S

skydive78

It was a warm day and sweat glistened on Jays forehead as he loaded the lawn mower back onto the truck. Taking a moment to stretch his broad shoulders he sighed and wiped his face with a grubby hand. He always worked hard for his customers, but especially here, on this job.
He had admired Julie for a while, a stunning blonde and always manicured to perfection.
She always seemed a little lost to him, like she needed a purpose other than trophy housewife. He decided today would be as good a day as any to strike up a conversation.
Striding back towards the house across the large garden his mind wandered to highly inappropriate areas.
Ringing the bell of the palatial front door he thought a cold drinks wasn't too much to ask, was it?

My name is Julie and I am the typical bored housewife. My husband Dan is a medical doctor and a workaholic, so I am often left alone to entertain myself but his hard work has allowed us to have a rather grandiose lifestyle. I am 5'8" tall, weigh about 135 pounds, I have long blonde hair and my fingers and toes are perfectly manicured with pink nail polish and white French tips.

As I am talking to my husband on the phone, the doorbell rings. I open it and find the gardener standing there covered in sweat as he peers at me from under his silly wide-brimmed hat. “Hold on a minute, Dan,” I say into the phone as I take it away from my ear. Dressed in a light blue denim skirt, a white sleeveless button front blouse and wedge sandals, my bright green eyes stare into yours and, in an annoyed voice, I ask, “Yes, what can I do for you? Didn't my husband pay you in advance?” I look at you expectantly and begin to tap my toe with impatience.

JulieSmith said:
My name is Julie and I am the typical bored housewife. My husband Dan is a medical doctor and a workaholic, so I am often left alone to entertain myself but his hard work has allowed us to have a rather grandiose lifestyle. I am 5'8" tall, weigh about 135 pounds, I have long blonde hair and my fingers and toes are perfectly manicured with pink nail polish and white French tips.

As I am talking to my husband on the phone, the doorbell rings. I open it and find the gardener standing there covered in sweat as he peers at me from under his silly wide-brimmed hat. “Hold on a minute, Dan,” I say into the phone as I take it away from my ear. Dressed in a light blue denim skirt, a white sleeveless button front blouse and wedge sandals, my bright green eyes stare into yours and, in an annoyed voice, I ask, “Yes, what can I do for you? Didn't my husband pay you in advance?” I look at you expectantly and begin to tap my toe with impatience.

Perhaps it was the heat of the day, maybe it was because he was tired and aching from the days hard work. Most likely it was because he had admired, even lusted after Julie for a long time and this was certainly not the reaction he had been hoping for. Either way Jay reaction was very much out of character. He stepped into the hall right up to the toe tapping madam, his six inch height advantage and overall muscular stature meant he rather leered over her. Easily he snatched the phone from her and held it to his side, no doubt that the call was still connected.
"I'm so very sorry to bother you. It's just after a days hard work in this heat that a cold drink would be too much to ask for? Obviously I was wrong!" He growled at her.

Your rough response catches me by surprise and I take a few steps backwards into the foyer. My bright green eyes open wide in shock but quickly flash with anger when you snatch my phone away. I am simply not used to being spoken to in such a manner! Drawing myself up to my full 5’8” height, I put one hand on my hip and hold out the other. “Jim, let me have my phone....now,” I say in my bravest tone of voice. Truth be told, you are intimidating me but I’m going to make damn sure you know who is in charge around here. "My phone please, then I will be more than happy to fix you a drink."

Eyes locked on yours, I continue to keep my arm outstretched, awaiting the return of my phone.

The response was typically arrogant and infuriating enough, but getting his name wrong was truly maddening.
Jay was sorely tempted to simply give her the phone and walk away, never to go back. Instead though a quiet angry calm descended upon him , and in honesty he was motivated by more than fury at this point, Julia looked so good after all.
"It's a good job you're pretty, because your a terrible spoiled bitch, I don't know how your husband puts up with you? .... maybe you give a great blow?..."
He held the phone up, we'll aware her husband was probably listening
"Is that it Dan? Do you keep her in luxury and put up with this toe tapping shit because she can suck you dry?"

"How dare you!" I say, taken aback by your crude language and reference to me. I'm sure my face now has flushed crimson, both with humiliation and anger. The smug look on your handsome face goads me to harrumph derisively, "Like you'll ever find out. Not in a million years, you rude man." With my arm still extended, I wait for you to hand my phone back to me.

I have noticed your broad shoulders and trim physique and am oddly excited by your rough demeanor, which is the exact opposite of my cultured husband. While Dan keeps himself trim by watching his diet, as one would expect from a medical professional, he is relatively short, being only an inch or two taller than I am. He is also somewhat scrawny, a by-product of his busy work schedule since he never has time to work out in the gym. And with regard to his cock, well, let's not go there except to say it is not impressive. Despite my anger, I briefly wonder what it would feel like to be taken by you and I feel a little tingle in my pussy at that thought.

When you make no move to return my phone, I reach for it and my hand grabs your enormous, dirty paw, attempting to pry my phone from your grasp. "I told you, Jim....let me have my phone and I'll get you a cold drink."

When the highly indignant Julie lurged forward to grab her phone from his right hand he instinctively raised his left.
As Julie grabbed him he in turn had a muddy hand on her right breast. Quickly he removed it, not before he registered the soft highly pleasing feel of her. However it had left a perfect muddy print of his larget hand on her white top over the swell of her breast. Now amused and angry he pulled away from her and used her phone to take a quick snap, the phone automatically sending the image to the connected call.
"See what Dan makes of that" said Jay before he willingly returned her phone.

"Wha...wha...what are you doing???" I howl as your dirty mitt engulfs my breast, leaving a muddy print on my formerly clean, white blouse. Looking from the hand print to you and back at the hand print, I whine, "That's silk, you clumsy oaf! Do you know how much my husband paid for this? " The amused look on your face adds fuel to my fire and I grab my phone back from you with a quick swipe.

I mean, its not like I haven't been groped before. Back in my sorority days, before I met Dan, I had a ... reputation, shall we say. But since meeting and marrying my husband, I have never strayed, despite the numerous temptations to do so. But having this oversized goon treat me this way is simply infuriating and my anger has gotten the better of me!

I put the phone to my ear and say, "No, honey....everything is fine. Its under control....no need to come home. Finish with your patients and we'll talk about it when you get home later this evening. Yes, I'm sure. It was just an accident....a misunderstanding. Okay, bye bye....love you too."

Clicking the end button, I slide the phone into the pocket of my skirt and stare at you for a moment, my eyes smoldering with anger....and maybe with a hint of curiosity as well. "Don't just stand there," I say a I begin unbuttoning my blouse. "Go in the kitchen and fill the sink with cold water so I can soak this mud before it stains!"

For a quick moment Jay actually went to pass her and rush to the kitchen and obey. It was his usual nature to comply, however his anger quickly overrode him.
"Not bloody likely, do it yourself! Dan paid so much for the damn top after all! Go on whip it off, can't be seen to be anything less than squeaky clean!... go on let's see!"
He stood defiant in the hall, thick muscled arms crossed, beginning to enjoy the tension and thinking it could be fun.

"Suit yourself," I say with a haughty snort as my delicate, perfectly manicured fingers continue to unfasten the buttons of my blouse, the diamond in my wedding ring glittering in the ambient light. Once the last button is undone, my eyes locked on yours, and with a coy smile, I allow the silky material to slide off my shoulders, slowly revealing a sheer white lacy Victoria's Secret demi cup bra and my 34C breasts underneath.

My blonde hair cascades over my sun-kissed shoulders, contrasting nicely with the rich tan I have developed from reclining by our pool on a near daily basis. My tummy is trim and tight, but not too muscled, with just a hint of blonde peach fuzz down near my belly button, which is an “innie,” by the way.

Turning quickly, I walk to the back of the house and enter the kitchen. Without waiting to see if you follow, I go over to the sink and begin to run the cold water. As the sink fills, I bend over and open the cabinet beneath the sink. Grabbing a container of vinegar, I add a small amount before pushing my soiled blouse into the cold water.

It's too much for Jay, she was so brazen and he was so cross. Julie was almost daring him to follow, so he did.
His anger being overwhelmed by another primal instinct he followed her to the sink. Standing directly behind her pressing her hips to the worktop, pinning her there lightly.
He ran his grubaby calloused hands up her smooth trim body and cupped both her breasts squeezing roughly through the lacy bra
"You've a lot to learn" he breathed into herror ear as his passion rose.

A loud gasp escapes my lips when you press your body against mine, pinning me to the counter. You feel me wriggle and try to turn around, but to no avail. “What in the hell do you think you are doing???” I cry as I continue to struggle. I can feel something thick and big pressing into my bottom and I fleetingly wonder if that is your cock.

Then your hands, your large, dirty paws, slide across the thin material of my bra and I double my efforts to escape your grasp. “Let me go! Let me go right now or I’ll tell my husband to fire you!” In response, you begin to squeeze my tits and I feel your hot breath in my ear, telling me I have much to learn. I feel my body begin to react involuntarily, my nipples grow long and hard, jutting through the thin material of my bra and I imagine you have no trouble feeling then in the palm of your hands. You hear me whimper softly, pleading, "Please....let me go...."

Delighting in the feel of julie's half hearted squirming against his powerful grasp, Jay knew she didn't really watch to break free.
He lifted his hands slightly and pulled down the cups of the flimsy bra, now his big rough hano's were in direct contact with the soft pliant skin of her breasts. He felt her nipples harden as he pinched them between finger and thumb. With her blonde hair tied back he had no trouble in nuzzling her neck, the tiPhone of his tongue gently touching her soft skin before gentle bites nipped her nape.
""Do you really want me to let you go Julie? Really do you ache for freedom or....do you ache for me?"

You unceremoniously tug my bra down, baring my breasts. The feeling of your rough, calloused hands…working man’s hands...on my soft skin sends a shiver up my spine and I feel the fluttering of butterfly wings in my tummy. “What are you doing? I’m a married woman…you shouldn’t even be in here right now!” I stammer in weak protest.

My pussy begins to grow warm and moist as it responds to your touch. I can smell your scent when you lean in to kiss my neck…sweaty with a hint of cologne…a manly scent. I know I should reach for my phone and summon help, but I don’t do that. Instead, I look down at the water filled sink, exposing my neck to your lips as your fingers tug my nipples. I hear you ask if I want you to stop. “No,” I whisper, followed quickly by, “Yes." Then in a half-hearted voice, I mutter, "I mean, you must stop…you shouldn’t be doing this.”

( switching to first person)
I can feel your body react to me, and I understand your conflict. Body and mind, but I know how to tip the ballance. Running my right hand down from your breast over your smooth tyummy and sliding my fingers into the waistband of your dennim skirt. I take your delecate earlobe into my mouth and breath into your ear
"I'd you stay stop now, I'll go, I'll walk away, I promise, but ask me to stay and you must give yourself to me. I'll give you pleasure you never imagined "

Eyes closed, I feel your hand as it slides along my bare stomach and down into the waistband of my skirt. I shiver at the feel of your lips on my earlobe as you whisper your ultimatum. Conflict rages through me, as do hormones. On one hand, I have never cheated on my husband, while on the other hand, my body longs to be taken by a man such as yourself....a rough man, a strong man, a virile man.

You feel my body relax, indicating the surrender of my will....and the cessation of my opposition. "Please stay," is all I say in a very quiet voice.

Despite the obvious conflict in your voice your acquiescence and my own growing lust drives me on. Doubling my efforts I kiss, lick and nip at your neck , my let hand squeezing your breast and pinching the hard bud of your nipped a little more forcefully as my rifather hand sneaks below the waistband of your skirt. My eager fingers probing into your panties and my fingers sliding along your moist pussy lips. I groan as I feel you. My own excitement becoming painfully restricted in my trousers as I grind against your ass.
"Good girl"is all I growl

A soft moan leaves my lips as your thick fingers part my labia and slide across my clit, causing my pussy to increase the flow of lubricating moisture. I feel and hear the blood pounding in my ears as my heart quickens its pace. My breathing grows shallow and labored, and begin to feel slightly dizzy as you kiss and nuzzle my neck.

Eyes closed, I feel your body grinding against mine, leaving no doubt that it is indeed your long, thick cock that I feel pushing into me, and my knees grow weak with anticipation.

When I feel your delightful slippery wetness my arousal grows further, I need more access so I pull my hands away from you , grabbing the hem of your denim skirt I pull it upwards bouncing it around your waist. Both of my broad hands grasp your firm ass cheeks and I groan into your ear as I continue to lean over you. Drinking you in, your scent, your heat your excitement.
My left hand works to pull your panties down to your knees as my right hand fumbles with my trousers and belt to free my painfully restrained cock.

Eyes closed, my breath coming in sharp gasps, I feel you lift my skirt and tuck the hem into the waistband. I make no move to stop you as you jerk my panties down, leaving them stranded at my knees. I put my hands on the counter, supporting my weights as I push my bare bottom back into you. I feel my thong slip past my knees and I step out of them, leaving them in a discarded pile at my feet.

I hear your belt being unbuckled, the zipper of your pants, and I hiss, "Yesssss...."

Eagerly I free my hard cock fromantic it's confinement. Letting my trousers and pavnts fall to the floor in step out of them and kick them aside, quickly pulling my shirt from my muscular frame. Smiling at your eagerness
"Oh you're ready for this aren't you, not so uppity now, is your Dan better with his wallet than his cock?"
I position the head of my cock at your hot wet pussy and slowly slide into you. It feels divine and a groan escapes my lips as I push all of myself into you pinning you to the worktop and sink. I pause so you can get the feeling of me inside you.

I remain silent, which likely tells you what my answer would be if I did speak. Feeling the pressure from the bulbous head of your engorged cock at the entrance to my slick pussy, I bow my head and shudder with anticipation. Somehow, knowing that even if I wanted to resist, any such resistance would be futile, is a powerful aphrodisiac and my pussy begins to flow even more. As you slip the head inside me, It feels like you are splitting me open and I cry out softly with surprise and even a little pain.

I feel you push forward, driving your erect cock deeper and deeper inside me until you are buried balls deep in my wet, married snatch. Like a gentleman, you pause and allow me to adjust to your size before slowly withdrawing and plunging balls deep inside me again. A low, guttural growl can be heard in my throat as you drive your big slab of cock meat inside me, over and over and over, each time burying yourself to the hilt.

Grasping your hips as I gain a nice rythm, pumping myself into your hot wanton quim. Your cute ass slapping as I drive into you groaning with each thrust. Your pussy feeling so irresistible on my swolen length.
All I wanted was to say hi and get a drink, but here you are bent over and taking me likebana a wanton whore, it makes my mind race.
"Will you be nice to me now?" I breath between long thrusts.

I feel you grab my hips and increase the pace of your thrusts, which causes me to push back to meet you each time. The feeling of your thick cock slamming deep inside me is amazing and the fat mushroom-shaped head hits my g-spot over and over with each thrust. I feel your fingers entwined in my hair, giving me a slight tug as you fuck me like I’m some sort of cheap slut.

For a brief moment, a pang of guilt hits me at the realization of what is happening. Here I am, a married woman, panties tossed aside, skirt hiked up to my waist, getting my pussy plowed by a dirty, sweaty beast of a man and his unprotected cock. His gloriously huge unprotected cock. This last thought is in my mind as the feeling of your pounding thrusts brings me back to the moment and all thoughts of my husband, or my guilt, quickly vanish.

The loud slapping sound of your thighs hitting my ass fills the quiet kitchen, along with the wet sound of your cock slamming in and out of my sloppy wet pussy. “Oh fuck…oh fuck…oh fuck,” I begin to moan over and over as the merciless pounding of your cock draws me close to orgasm. You can feel my body begin to tremble as the fluttery feeling of butterfly wings fills my lower tummy.

I lower my head, placing my check on the cold granite countertop, knowing I am committing the ultimate betrayal of my marriage. I hear you saying something about being nice, and I mutter, “Yes, of course. I’ll be nice as long as you don’t stop….” At this point, I could care less if Dan were to walk through the door and I briefly wonder what would happen if he did. But since today is his surgery day at the hospital, I knew he wouldn’t be home until later.

Guttural grunts escape from my lips with each thrust now as my frenzy grows. My right hand still entwined in your hair but now more holding your head down against the worktop like a plaything. Glorious slapping sounds from your ripe ass as I thrust faster and deeply into your hot pussy.
"Good girl because I'm going to take you over and over" I growl.
"Make you my cock hungry fuck toy"

Back
Top Bottom