Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Monster Girls' Daily Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chaos was having a hard time keeping track of the events going on around her while she was busy picking the lock on the truck door. The centaur seemed to be getting upset because Akemi wasn't taking her picture, and then the young man said something about the check engine light coming on and some fluids needed to be changed, and that somehow made the centaur happy again, even though the truck wasn't the reason she became upset in the first place. Then the young man asked me to wait a moment as he brought Akemi over to hear what her idea was on how to open the door, only for her to leave his side without even so much as a single word as she began following the centaur to where mechanic was.

Honestly, in Chaos's eyes and mind, it seemed like no one was paying any attention to anything anyone was saying at all, and were only interested in doing what they felt like doing at the time. At least Chaos was willing to hear out Akemi's idea, but now it seems like she's forgotten even that. Hopefully the young man didn't have any bad memory issues, other than sometimes forgetting his keys, or hanging around all of these forgetful people might not be the best of ideas.

In any case, after fiddling with the lock long enough, Chaos managed to shift her finger into the correct shape needed to unlock the door. Once opened, she reached inside for the keys and wiggled her ass a bit, hoping to get a reaction out of the young man, like a blush or a nosebleed or something of the like. After retrieving the key, Chaos hopped out of the truck and handed it over to the young man saying...

"Here you are, sorry for the wait. And also sorry Akemi lost interest in helping out, she seems to be of a forgetful sort. Not that forgetting is bad or anything. *Giggle*" Chaos then held out her hand to introduce herself.

"My name's Chaos by the way. What's yours?"

As soon as the door to his truck was unlocked, Jason noticed the shapeshifter wiggle her rear a little; sadly, Jason didn't exactly catch on to what she was trying to do, really... but he still seemed to stare, as if somewhat lost in thought. Then the keys were offered to him, earning a nod from the blond man. "Oh, it's fine, I... I know all about forgetfulness; I may be a substitute teacher, but... yeah. I'm Jason, Jason Morrison, pleasure Chaos, and Akemi..." Not wanting to lose sight, he got into the vehicle, starting it up, and... well, the startup itself sounded rather rough; it's possible it could be something more than what he believed. That would be something... but, then again, as he said, the fluid levels were possibly down, so maybe that's the reason it sounded off. After all, it had seen its better days, with a number of dents, dings and scratches across it, and even a couple of chips on the outskirts of the windshield, not enough to really have him distracted in his driving.

Following the path to the vehicle lot, when he was sure he was in the right place, Jason rolled the windows down; he couldn't believe he didn't simply do this before he got out of the truck, would've made things so much easier... but, it wouldn't have dealt with the sound he had going on. All he really wanted was an examination and, if it needed it, a fluid top-up, such as the radiator, power steering, transmission and oil, if any were at all necessary. The sound happened solely on startup, so it was either a lack of oil, or the brushes within his truck's starter were beginning to fail. Either way, at least he might have a temporary fix until he would have someone in the city look it over; he didn't doubt anyone, but out on a farm like this, he wanted a second mechanic's opinion, really.

When Jason was sure the truck was in safe hands, he would get out of the truck, and, for a lack of anything else to really do, he decided to catch up and join the centauress, get to know the place a little better, know of the residents, both human and monster girls alike, mostly to know how things go on around here. After all, Jason never exactly visited the countryside much, at least in the presence of company; whenever he came out this way, it was on his own, or someone requesting to take them into the city, or to stop by a particular area out here.

As Lattarya indicated the path, she spotted Akemi to immediately starting to shoot photo after photo of the flowers and blossoms around the gravel path, making the centauress to giggle at the similaritiess among photographers, that seemed to take a whole album of the same object before stopping and make another album, of a subject nearby.

But as she was looking at them, the equine girl spptted the blue one fidgeting with the truck's door before tossing the keys to the boy and, after that she approached her original and presented herself, creating the rather rare image of twins... of different colors. "Oh, how rude of me..." thought her with a gasp, as she then approached closer to the group and, placing her hands together in front of her body, slightly bowed << My name is Lattarya. Dairy Centauress. >> said her with calm, trying to underline with her voice the difference of her kind.

Soon, they all presented themselves and were ready to go <<So...>> said Lattarya in a way that was more suitable for a nurse trying to interest childrens before an hike <<...shall we take a stroll? I am sure that Miss Akemi strives to take the pictures of the garden, as i've promised>> the ewuine smiled at the catgirl <<...but i am sure that all of you will find this farm... uh...delightful...>>

Said that, she slowly begun to walk toward the path, the whiteish stones grinding beneath her hooves as her dark brown tail slowly swayed from side to side of her rather large backside, covered by a green gown.

"Being a photographer is not a 40 hours a week job," Akemi begins explaining "I mean you can do this at anytime of day, at anytime of week. Heck, some can make money off of photos, just by selling it, but that depends on how good the photos is. Sometimes it's difficult to that, since the one fear of being a photographer is making the choices." Akemi took a few more photos before putting away her camera back in her bag, which she brought along with her.

Akemi went back to where Chaos and Jason have been waiting for her. "Sorry if I kept you waiting for so long," Akemi said, as she go in the truck "I was to busy taking some photographs of the park, it was rather interesting pictures."

Calne ca sighed as she kept her human form for now, keeping a lacy eyepatch covering her red of course as she walked down the sidewalk trying to keep away from the heat and the sun as she looked around boredly with a sigh mostly observing things for now as there wasn't much of anything really interesting to do and nobody to really stalk. Soon she stopped leaning against the wall wondering what to even do.

Lattarya slowly walked over the gravel path, hearing the occasional clicking of Akemi's expensive picture-machine, while the light walking sounds of the shapeshifter and the young boy followed her not so far away. Soon they walked on the right side of a large warehouse, clearly made in recent times as the modern pre-made walls clashed with the century-old majority of the farm's buildings and, as they approached, a wide gravel-covered area appeared on their left side, with heavy machinery and vehicles parked or manoeuvring inside other smaller warehouses, while the sound of hammers and other mechanical components echoed in the bigger one; Lattarya stopped and turned her equine body, whose unrelenting lactacting breasts soaked a vast majority of her white breastfeeding-shirt into transparence and looked at Jason <<Mister Jason, Here's Master Osumi's domain>> said her with a giggle <<...he can fix your vehicle in an instant, at least until you reach the city with... well... someone that understands cars better than farming machines...>>

<<Sh-shall i ask him?>> said her, afterall, to have a stranger to ask to such a favour would have been rude to hear for Osumi, while she, Lattarya, worked around him for years...

Following to the vehicle yard, he eventually pulled close by, mostly as it seemed that the mechanic around here was mostly used to working on farming equipment. To Jason, he believed that some models of pick-up trucks could fit in the criteria to an extent, since some work around ranches will require at least one on hand to handle some of the larger hauls that tractors were unable to achieve. At least, from the bit of knowledge he knows, anyways, but in any event, it seemed the centauress, Lattarya, was offering to go ask for him; not knowing who this man was, plus his sudden appearance with vehicle issues... he didn't want to seem like trouble at all. "If you could do that much; if it would help him know a bit more in advance, here..." Jason got out of his truck, and going around, popping the hood open and everything, he went around writing down information; serial number, vehicle make and model, the year, size of the motor, that the vehicle he has is an automatic transmission as opposed to a standard, so no clutch was present, and anything else he believed would be of help to get what the mechanic needed in advance.

"Sorry for the wait, just... thought he might want some vehicle information as a guideline so he'll know just what exactly he'll be needing and what to expect if he decides to work on it. If it has to be an overnight thing, maybe I can find another ride or hitchhike back into the city, and stop by early tomorrow to pick it up." It seemed Jason was preparing himself for a wide diversity of possible scenarios, certainly he has been through a handful of vehicle troubles in the past, mostly because his first vehicle was a small car that was several years older than before the turn of the millennium, many miles put on it, and the body overall was in rough shape, though he didn't pay much for it at the time, yet he got tired of throwing money at it whenever he went on a big trip somewhere, as something went wrong during said trips. Jason had money on him, of course, so he could pay the mechanic accordingly to the work provided and the fluids, possibly even parts, required to have it running fine again. After all, he never really checked or handled the fluid levels since he got this truck, replacing the aforementioned car he owned previously that was just making him go for broke.

Akemi begins to write something in journal, almost each and everyday; she would write something down about what she did in the morning, in the afternoon, and in the evening. She have to makes sure that every entry with dates, today's date was 4/7/17 or "4 July 2017", every single text is written in Japanese. It's hard to understand what it is written, but she kindly does translate everything in English to make everything easily understandable. However, she doesn't want nobody to see it without asking first, cause sometimes it might contain her... private life.

Soon the girl disappears into an alley as her eyes starts to grow before she slowly starts to transform, a few moment later standing up again in her new form, making her way up to the roof and quickly moving through a few buildings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom