Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Monster Girls' Daily Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

NitroFury

Roleplayer/Writer
cca08f1eb6a87ed7b4716df000598e38.jpg

It was a start of the morning, the morning sunlight to break over the horizon. Akemi Maki was still sleeping in her bedroom, still catching some Zs, but her alarm clock has gone off. She just simply groans, and tries to turn off her alarm clock, still sleeping.

*BEEP!* *BEEP!* *BEEP!* *BEEP!* *BEEP!*

The buzzing sound of the digital alarm clock echoed through the single bedroom, the time read on it displayed a solid, '9:15 am' on it. The blond-haired young man stirred in his bed briefly, his hand blindly reaching out to try and find the snooze button, which he hit and a smile formed with the infernal sound came to an end. A groan came from the 21 year old, sitting up in his bed, the covers that were his blankets falling off his bare torso to reveal it to the open air. A small yawn came from the man as he stretched, his eyes opening to a blurred world... of course, his eyesight wasn't the greatest, and that was why he needed glasses to see properly. Reaching over onto the nightstand beside the alarm clock, he carefully felt around until he felt the frames of his eyewear between his index finger and thumb.

Sliding the glasses on, he shook his head to try and clear up his vision just a touch bit more. "A new day..." He mumbled to himself, turning himself so he was sitting with his legs dangling off the edge of the bed, pushing more of his blankets off his form to reveal his white and blue plaid-pattern pajama bottoms, feet bare and lacking socks of any kind. Time to start the day, he thought, and when he picked out the clothing he would be wearing today, he headed to the bathroom just across the hall from where his room was situated. Once inside, he got the water in the shower running to the right temperature. After stripping out of the bottoms, with no signs for boxers underneath, Jason stepped right into the raining down hot water from the shower head...

Akemi's cat ears twitches as she turns her alarm clock on snooze; she slowly wakes up and slowly got out of bed. She walks over to the night stand, just to make sure her camera and the camera equipment is still there. This is how it is like as a self-employed amateur photographer, she often checks to see her equipment is still working, she documents Monster Girls for a living, despite being on herself. Once she took quick shower, she got fully dressed, and then grabs her camera before leaving out of the house.

As every other centaur of equine descent, Lattarya needed very few hours of sleep per day, and, as the world awoke for a bright new day, she was knelt in front of her room's window, breathing in the fresh morning's air as the first workers started to walk around the small farm village. Soon it would be her turn as well and as she rose to her four hooved legs, her dark brown eyes glanced at the calendar attached at the wall and, with a sigh, she lost herself in that day's square, underlined and circled with a red pen.

"...already my last day here..." thought the centauress as she checked her working gown and make sure it would fully cover her equine body, as well she checked and adjusted her greenish dress, giving particular care to the large swelling of her bountyful lactating mammaries and spending a brief moment to heft her chest's flesh, an automatic action as if to check that her beloved breasts, the things that are both a family trait and the keepers of her pride, not to mention that, as a wet nurse, all of her life's earnings were thanks to her breasts.

In a few minutes, she walked in the farm, her heavy hooves almost crushing the gravel of the paths that linked the worker's dormitory to the other parts of the large farm, making it appear more likely like a proper village. "...my last day..." thought her while looking with eyes already filled with nostalgia at the fruit trees and the buildings that accompanied her in the last few years "...i will miss this place..." she then put her thoughts away as she was now in front of the farm's |Nursery & Dairy| building, and, with a satisfied grin, she stepped in.

She loved to tend to the other's milk needs as she often repeated to the ones that asked her about the job :<< It is my kind's way to help others in the world >>. Indeed, her subspecie have always been praised for their help in nursing and feeding other species's newborns, a thing that the Dairy Breed Centaurs came not only to acceptance but as a gratificating and prideful dedication in life, to help other mothers to make their babies grow healthy and strong by feeding them. And Lattarya was sure of those words as a calm, motherly smile spread over her soft face in the very moment she walked into the nursery, feeling herself needed in that place.

So, after a brief chat with the other nurse, she exposed her breasts and calmly waited the nurse to bring her an hungry baby to feed...

Sharub said:
As every other centaur of equine descent, Lattarya needed very few hours of sleep per day, and, as the world awoke for a bright new day, she was knelt in front of her room's window, breathing in the fresh morning's air as the first workers started to walk around the small farm village. Soon it would be her turn as well and as she rose to her four hooved legs, her dark brown eyes glanced at the calendar attached at the wall and, with a sigh, she lost herself in that day's square, underlined and circled with a red pen.

"...already my last day here..." thought the centauress as she checked her working gown and make sure it would fully cover her equine body, as well she checked and adjusted her greenish dress, giving particular care to the large swelling of her bountyful lactating mammaries and spending a brief moment to heft her chest's flesh, an automatic action as if to check that her beloved breasts, the things that are both a family trait and the keepers of her pride, not to mention that, as a wet nurse, all of her life's earnings were thanks to her breasts.

In a few minutes, she walked in the farm, her heavy hooves almost crushing the gravel of the paths that linked the worker's dormitory to the other parts of the large farm, making it appear more likely like a proper village. "...my last day..." thought her while looking with eyes already filled with nostalgia at the fruit trees and the buildings that accompanied her in the last few years "...i will miss this place..." she then put her thoughts away as she was now in front of the farm's |Nursery & Dairy| building, and, with a satisfied grin, she stepped in.

She loved to tend to the other's milk needs as she often repeated to the ones that asked her about the job :<< It is my kind's way to help others in the world >>. Indeed, her subspecie have always been praised for their help in nursing and feeding other species's newborns, a thing that the Dairy Breed Centaurs came not only to acceptance but as a gratificating and prideful dedication in life, to help other mothers to make their babies grow healthy and strong by feeding them. And Lattarya was sure of those words as a calm, motherly smile spread over her soft face in the very moment she walked into the nursery, feeling herself needed in that place.

So, after a brief chat with the other nurse, she exposed her breasts and calmly waited the nurse to bring her an hungry baby to feed...
Akemi has arrived at the farm village, which is located in the outskirts of Osaka, near the downtown area. She took some pictures along the path; taking pictures of farmers working in the fields, but she does this out of boredom. Along the way, Akemi has encountered some sort of Centaur; a centaur that has larger breasts than any other centaur, as usually, she walks towards.

As Chaos was walking along a path just outside of Osaka on what was supposed to be her day off, she received a call from her boss. He said that he just got off the phone with a good friend of his who lives at a farm village nearby, and this person told Chaos's boss that he saw someone who he could only describe as quote, "Suspicious", walking around the farm and taking pictures of the area and the people in it. The farm man went on about her possibly being a quote, "No good tabloid reporter", looking for her next big scoop. He then went on about one of the locals being a centaur who's been very helpful ever since she first arrived here, and that she might be the target of quote, "This stranger's ill intent".

Chaos's boss however, knowing this was to be her day off, offers her extra days off in exchange for her help with this case. Chaos kindly agrees, knowing she was already close to the village anyway, and decides to locate this quote, "Stranger".

Her shift at the nursery went as always: one by one, the newborn of the farm would be kindly passed in her caring arms and, with a gentle press of her leaking nipple into their hungry mouths, they will start to suckle from her teats. It was such a tender moment, and she thanked the Gods for this gift; but when the nursing time was over, Lattarya, as always, went to the nearby breastpump station, where, at least for the last day, she'll have more of her motherly fluid expressed and stored, or sold, for what it mattered, surely, she wouldn't use it anyway...

And so, with her nipples sore but satisfied and gratified by the use, she left the nursery for a last time, and she felt her eyes burning, they needed to cry... "No..." she thought by pressing her fingers over her eyes, as if to block tears from beginning to flow "...this is not the end... i can make a new beginning... nothing ends..." and, as soon as she finished thinking that brief yet encouraging thought, she spotted a figure, not far away from her. Approaching, she noticed a girl; a dark-skinned girl. A rarest sight in that land, but Lattarya also noticed a long cat tail and feline ears popping from her head <<...oh...>> murmured her with surprise <<...Oh, forgive me, miss...>> said the centauress with calm and a slight bow of her humanoid torso <<...I didn't meant to be rude with my staring.>> .

The centauress looked at her again "I've never seen her before... is she my substitute?" thought the equine girl, but a quick glance at the feline girl reassured her "Nah... not enough storage there. Also... feline milk? EEEWWW" her mind went absent for an instant as she thought, but then, she asked gently <<...Forgive my question, miss... but... who are you? I... i mean... are you searching for someone? I can help you, but i must inform you that it can be dangerous to wander in a farm like that>> finished her with a giggle, as, not far away, an heavy farming vehicle passed with a roaring engine, as to underline what the kind centauress said.

"Well, I'm not no tabloid journalist, nor someone trying to harm someone anyone," she said calmly, "I am the dark-skinned catgirl they call 'Akemi Maki', I'm just a photographer who likes to take pictures for research purposes, and sometimes for fun. When I mean by "research", I just write some things down in my notepad, trying to understand these creatures, and... that's about it, it's completely 100 percent harmless."

The centauress's ears perked up as the dark skinned catgirl spoke, even slightly cocking her head to one side. <<You speak with a strange accent, miss...>> noted Lsttarya with a nod <<...but... if i do get that... you are a journalist, right? Anyway... writer and photographer, thou shalt not stay where big, loud and dangerous machines wanders.>> then, the centauress stood still, assuming a proud stance with her arms crossed under her bust <<...are you even authorized, miss?>> she spoke calmly yet with a stern look in her otherwise calm and peaceful eyes, as, as per now, that cute catgirl could have either been the most delightful companion for a chat but a thief and kidnapper as well, and with the nursery at a few yards away... where her milk-sons and milk-daughters rested, was more than enough to alarm or, at least, make her suspicious...

Akemi just sighs, "I'm always being accused of wrongdoings, why does everyone think I don't look trustworthy? I am no journalist, I don't work for any news organizations, I just work alone," Judging by tone when beings speaking, it sounded calm, but it was mixed with anger, "I have to deal with this a lot, not knowing what my actual intentions was after all... I'll just leave to what you are doing, sorry for the inconvenience." Akemi just seemingly walks away, feeling rather disappointed.

Finished his shower a few hours ago, breakfast following after and dressed up entirely as a result, Jason headed out, mostly for a bit of a grocery run, maybe get to know of the others that happened to be active. The clothing he wore consisted of a basic white, button-up shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows, a black t-shirt underneath it, blue jeans on his legs, held up with a brown, leather belt around his waist, a pair of steel-toed work boots, and a fairly basic, analog watch held on with a leather strap on his left wrist. Though he was a substitute teacher and mostly on call, he was rather friendly about it and can be rather easy on the students, but isn't gullible to believe what their regular teacher does instead. The students he teaches range in a variety of ages, but species, he is capable of teaching both humans and monster girls in their youth. Because they were only discovered a few years ago to the public and all, Jason has done plenty of reading to get to know more about them... and has learned a considerable amount in that time frame, knowing just what can make them feel most happy and relaxed as a whole. He wasn't perfect, as not all sub-species follow the same rule of thumb as their fairly generic cousins and all, so he had the tendency to make a few mistakes here and there.

Jason often times drove to get groceries, however, he had yet to actually hit the supermarket, mostly because he was daydreaming somewhat whenever he came to a red traffic light. He has been single, and since high school, which was about the time the monster girls were discovered, Jason has actually had a bit of interest in getting to know one, maybe become their boyfriend or something, but the unfortunate part is, he thinks too logically, and even human girls get confused and just leave him in the dust. Some questions even just go over his head and leave him in a somewhat dumbfounded situation at times, and this really doesn't do him much as far as favors were concerned.

Jason was out more for a bit of a joyride more than anything, and it seemed to have brought him to some kind of farm land that he had passed by a couple of times. The particular thing of note about this place was solely the fact it was home to a variety of centauressi around, both equine and bovine in variety, from what he's witnessed. He may have seen a female minotaur wander around as well, the bipedal versions of the bovine, but otherwise, what Makoto did was just watch from the fenceline, not knowing what all happened inside, but at the very least got to see others wander about the outside, and in some cases, even share a conversation with some of them, if they had time to spare, of course. From the corner of his eye, he couldn't help but notice a pair conversing, a female, dark-skinned feline girl, a nekomimi, speaking with one of the bovine centaurs that wandered around here.

As it was none of his business, Jason remained where he was, by his vehicle, an extended cab pick-up truck with plenty of box space and while not new, it seemed to be relatively close to the turn of the century old, at least. Because of this, he can offer rides to larger monster girls like centaurs, lamia, arachnes and so forth in the box, which he had requested a modifiable seatbelt of some kind meant to keep them safe set up in there, if he saw them hitchhiking for whatever reason. He watched across the farm's landscape for a while longer with his emerald-colored hues, adjusting his glasses slightly as he somewhat lost track of the time as he does; a result of his somewhat daydream-like state.

Lattarya was still looking at the cat girl with her stern, protective stance, but as soon as her words hit the intruder girl, she saw true disappointment on her face, as her ears also dropped. << I... I'm sorry, miss... i didn't meant to accuse you but... you see... i work here... *sigh* worked... here and i've never seen you around also... >> Lattarya fiddled with her hands <<Also...>> she coughed, as if something clogged her throat <<...also is my fault. I... i somewhat become overprotective even when there is not the reason. Please forgive me, miss>> the centauress finished by displaying a cute smile.

<<*cough* But, please tell, miss... You said you are a photographer and sometimes even a writer... why do you come here?>> wondered the equine girl with a friendly tone <<...if you just got lost, the shop is just behind the corner... allow me to accompany you where you need, miss, is the least i can do.>> as Lattarya kindly spoke to the cat girl, oblivious to her, her large lactacting mammaries leaked their ivory fluid, slowly but continuously pouring its content against the rather thin, white cloth of her breastfeeding shirt, allowing her pink nipples to be seen trough...

"Well, like I said before, it's just for research; nothing personal. Just trying to document every single creature I could find," Akemi said, "Again, it is completely harmless, I just take pictures, write some things down in my notepad, then I'm done; easy as 1, 2, and 3." She was now feeling rather friendly.

From what Chaos could tell, listening in on the conversation from around the corner while disguised as a sky blue centaur, (because that's a great disguise at farm village) this reporter seemed to be nothing more than just a lonely catgirl who's only goal in life was to document any interesting creatures she could find. It also seems like she has a hard time saying what she truly means, at least, that's what Chaos had to assume from the double negative Akemi used in her opening statement.

But alas, Chaos decided to text her boss that there was nothing wrong with this girl, and that she'd have a full report in by the end of the week. With that out of the way, Chaos then shifted back to her normal shape and pulled a dark blue one piece swimsuit, and a pair of pink flip flops out of her backpack and put them on so she would be less.....naked. (Chaos was naked before this point, FYI) Then she decided to approach the two and see if she could introduce herself.

Lattarya listened at the cute catgirl's words, indeed picturing how delightful it must be for someone of the city... so dull... so grey and noisy... loud... terrible and, with just a few coins spent for a bus ticket, find yourself in the farmlands, where the only noise is that of the occasional vehicle; all the others were proper sounds or music, the music of the nature's life going on its path and with its own schedule, no hurry was needed and everyone seemed to enjoy its time there, even if it was spent in silence beneath a tree's shadow. Lattarya sighed <<...It's okay, miss. I understand what you mean>> the centauress giggled <<I am sure that you'll take great pictures! If i may... if you walk on the left of the shop, you'll find a delightfully fancy little park, with alot of flowering bushes and fruit trees...>> she finished with a smile and a wink, but as she was going to go or, if the catgirl allowed, accompany her to that garden, Lattarya's brown eyes spotted something in a dark corner not so far away from her, making her equine ears to perk up and twitch.

Suddently, the figure approached and the centauress squinted her eyes and gulped, not understanding what the figure was, until, step by step, a blue-skinned girl appeared. "...and what's this!?" thought the equine girl with a gasp of surprise "...blue skin? Blue hairs? ...well... blue hairs can be dyed. But her skin... is she a demon!? Oh Gods! I must protect the babies!" her thoughts stormed in her usually placid mind as the girl approached them, she tried not to look her in the eyes as her thin lips trembled. The figure approached them and remained still and silent. Lattarya looked at the feminine ...thing... nearby, waiting for a word, as the most basic rules of socialization demands "...what is she waiting for!?" thought her as her hoove nervously knocked at the gravel, but, as the silence soon begun too loud and unsetting, the equine girl decied to speak <<...uh... h-hello? ... are... are you lost as well? The shop is just behind you, on the left...>>

As Chaos approached the two girls, she stopped suddenly as she felt a sudden chill in the air, as though something bad was about to happen. She looked into the eyes of the centaur and saw nothing but fear in them as she gasped at Chaos. Chaos was used to this sort of thing, if someone wasn't afraid of her for being a monster, it was because she had abnormal skin color. However, even though Chaos was used to this sort of behavior from other people, in her mind, it didn't seem right. It was no different than white people saying they have the right to fear black people because their skin color is different, and vice versa. Regardless, Chaos decided to let the whole thing slide as usual and introduce herself.

"Hello. I heard one of you say you were doing a documentary creatures that interest you? Sorry for eavesdropping by the way. My name is Chaos, and I'm a shapeshifter." Chaos said as she shifted into a blue clone of Akemi.

Akemi's cat ear twitches as she can hear someone else coming towards their direction and saw the same thing, a sky blue-skinned humanoid creature, with dark blue hair and emerald green eyes. However, the most unusual thing about this creature, is the attire, a one-piece swimsuit with pink flip flops; normally you would see someone wearing that kind of attire when you're at a beach or indoor swimming pool, but why would she wear that in public? Although that question seems a bit redundant, since she herself was wearing a two-piece swimsuit, which are underneath her clothing, her bikini bottom for the most part, but front-tie bikini top is exposed.

"Um, hello Chaos," Akemi said, still confused of her appearance, "My name is Akemi Maki, and yes... well sort of." She notice that Chaos has shapeshifted into her, the same appearance, with exception of the skin color, eye color, hair color, and of course the attire.

Somewhat lost in the moment, Jason looked at his watch, surprised somewhat by the time that had passed, not to mention noticing a third individual joining the pair from where he stood. As much as he wanted to hang around, he had things to be done, plus he wanted to be sure if he was heading back in to work tomorrow if the history teacher is requesting a day off, or is feeling ill; they have been known to have a number of allergies with the recent change in seasons and all. In any event, Jason returned to his truck, and just as he went to open his door... well, he couldn't. He must have locked it, okay, he patted into his pockets, only to feel absolutely no signs... of his truck keys. Sure enough, heading over to the passenger side to look in, he drooped his head and sighed; the keys were in the ignition, and the passenger-side door was locked also. Well... this was rough, he didn't have a spare key or anything, and the fact he locked himself out of his own vehicle made things just worse as he couldn't finish up what he was doing, let alone heading back home on top of it. He basically had no choice; he has to head on over to ask for some kind of help, and hopefully someone would be able to lend him a hand.

Adjusting his shirt a little, no concern directed towards his truck mostly because it was locked with the keys in it, and he had no intention of breaking the windows to get in, he headed to the trio of girls, consisting of the nekomimi, the dairy centauress, and the recent addition, a shapeshifter of some kind whom shared the appearance of the nekomimi, save their skin was blue, he hoped one of them might offer him a bit of help. "Hello, excuse me... I apologize for interrupting anything important, see... I was just watching the scenery around here, but... funny thing, I kind of locked the doors, and, well... might have left my keys in the ignition of my truck. I left my cell phone at home because the battery needed charging, so if any one of you could direct me to a phone, or even possibly offer me a bit of help in getting back into my vehicle without breaking any glass, it would be appreciated." Jason knew he could be a bit of an airhead at times despite his intelligence, so his cheeks were a bit red the moment he expressed the down point of his situation. Still, it was a bit embarrassing that he would go and do that, but it seemed possible thanks to his youthful-looking appearance; he was actually around the same height, give or take an inch or two, as the nekomimi present.

Akemi's cat ears perked up when she hears someone approaching them, she turned to see a normal human male, around his early 20s, the same age range she is now, with blonde hair and green eyes, She heard and understood what the stranger is saying. "Hmm, well I can help you with that," Akemi responded to him, "I can simply solve the problem for ya."

"...how and why in the world would she know of that?" Thought the centauress As the blueish girl spoke, but as the girl presented herself as a shapeshifter, Lattarya looked at the newly created blue-skinned clone of Akemi, sending a shiver of discomfort trough her spine "...incredible..."

Lattarya looked at the two Akemis in front of her, while crossing her arms beneath her heavy bust, unadvertidedly pressing her flesh and allowing a little more of milk to trickle from her nipples and soak the white breastfeeding shirt even more, this time allowing a considerable portion of her breasts to be seen-through the cloth and, as she sighed at the curious situation she was witnessing, she heard steps over the gravel, but instead of a farmer, she spotted a young blond man walking toward that group. "...another shop customer that gets lost!? By the Gods..." thought her as the young man... mostly a boy approached them and spoke.

<<uhh...Good day, mister...Jason>> kindly welcomed the equine girl as she listened him to introduce himself and his situation. Lattarya rolled her eyes as she heard that that seemingly smart boy locked himself out of his own car "...how is that even possible?...that must be a very clanky vehicle..." thought her, trying not to appear unconcerned "...and what in the world is going on here!? A dark catgirl...a blue shapeshifter and... this guy that locks himself out of the car..."

Even if Akemi had already expressed her will to help, Lattarya felt the need to speak as well: no centaur remains silent or still if someone needs help. <<Uhm... mister Jason, sir... if i may say... there is a public phone in front of the shop, just behind that corner, while... heh... is a big farm, i am sure that Master Osumi, our mechanic, will be more than capable to open a car without... well... keys. >>

From the sound of things, the other two girls were about to have a contest to see who could help the young man open his door first. Not wanting to pass up an opportunity to prove how useful she can be, Chaos went over to the truck and motioned for the young man to follow.

"Don't listen to those two, why call a mechanic and spend money trying to open your door when i can do that myself for free?" As Chaos waited for the young man to follow her back to the truck, she got a good look at the key in the ignition and had a pretty good idea of how it was shaped. And with that, Chaos changed her index finger into the same shape and size as the key in the truck. Even if she was wrong about the full shape of the key, she could always change it accordingly once her finger was inside the keyhole.

Lattarya stomped one hoof on the gravel in disappointment as she rose a finger in admonishment <<...he-hey, you, Miss! M-master Osumi wouldn't be paid! He's...>> but she had not the time to finish her phrase that the blue shapeshifter walked away. "...what the hay is going on, today..." repeated to herself The equine girl remained still for a brief moment as she looked at Akemi.

<<I don't mean no rush, miss, but...>> Lattarya tried not to have the thoughts of her years living at the farm to clog her mind <<...but i have to go. So... if i cannot accompany you to to the garden where i'm sure you'll take great pictures, i must go. >> a look of sorrow, more powerful than her ability to mask her emotions, surely appeared on her delicate face, as her big brown eyes looked at the ground and, slowly, started to clop away, as, within hours, she would have to leave the farm and her clothes had yet ot be bagged...

Looking between the three women, all offering to lend their help to him simply because he requested it, Jason really believed what they were talking about might not have been nearly as important as he first thought it to be. Regardless, even when the shapeshifter headed to the truck, he couldn't help but overhear that the centauress seemed to be full of sadness, something that kind of stirred inside him a little. While he needed to go, he expected to have been around here a lot longer than he first thought; surely, there was something he could do... and then, he thought of something. "H-hey, I just recalled something, see... on my way out, my 'Check Engine' light came on, so I'm not exactly sure why that is. Maybe fluid levels are low or in need of a change, perhaps a plug came undone, something in the electrical could've caused the locks to engage even with the key in the ignition, even the brakes could use a little adjustment, I'm... I'm not in any sort of rush or anything." Jason looked to the centauress as he said this; the last thing he wanted was seeing someone in a state of discomfort or sadness, human or monster girl alike, really! "So... if you could call Osumi, get him to look it over and give a sort of examination of what could be wrong, I can stick around for a while longer As I said, I'm not in any kind of rush to get out of here. You can even show me where to take my vehicle once the truck door is unlocked that would be most convenient for him, really." The blond man expressed, as if trying to get her to feel a little better. While she wasn't the one to help get the door unlocked, at least there was something else that she could help him out with.

Now, Jason was trying to be nice, considering all sides and simply trying to get all of them to feel appreciated for their efforts to lend him a hand; it was a bit airheaded of him to forget his keys in the ignition while locking the doors behind him, a boneheaded mistake. Regardless, deciding to get the lock sorted out, he followed the shapeshifter back to the truck, but not without requesting the nekomimi to follow as well. Once there, he looked to the shapeshifter. "I appreciate your help, and, certainly, while it is the most effective and quickest method, I kind of would like to hear what you..." He turned to look at Akemi as he said this, mostly as he wasn't formally introduced to her and vice versa. "What you had in mind to get in, really. I just feel it's a little unfair to not hear all the ideas the other bring, is all." Jason expressed how he really felt, which was certainly the willingness to hear all solutions to a problem as opposed to simply hearing one and do just it. He just felt it to be a bit on the rude side more than anything, something he kind of wanted to avoid.

As Lattarya's mind was already clogged by her thoughts, thinking of leaving the farm, the friendly faces she almost grew up with, to abandon the newborns and others that suckled from her very teats and then grew stronger... until she heard the blond boy to call for her attenction; turning her head, her dark-brown hair waved around as she looked at him with curiosity. Jason was clear and she giggled <<See? Afterall, since Master Osumi is already here, why not to let him have fun with that car? You know those petrolheads... they just love to have their heads into a car's motor. As for moving your car inside... heh... is a farm, i bet that in a moment they'll either drag, pull, push or carry your vehicle within the fence...>> Lattarya automatically smiled as she spoke of the efficiency of the farm.

She was still puzzled by the way things were turning on in the last minutes of that curious day, but if that boy expressed his decision in making his vehicle visited by the old Osumi's experienced hands... <<Master Osumi should already be at the Vehicle Yard, that, if it isn't lovely...>> said her with a smile while looking at the original Akemi <<...is just a few steps away from the garden i've spoken with Akemi, here, so we all can go there and... uhm... not getting lost?>> she chuckled.

Then, she remembered of the blue-skinned shapeshifter <<...uh... y-you can join the little tour as well, you see... it doesn't happen every day to have a guided tour of that side of the farm, usually we... i mean... they... allow people, usually customers, to walk on the main path 'til the shop or the little B&B, but today...>> she turned on her hooves, spinning with a wide smile, as the sun warmly shined in the blue skies, as the gentle breeze carried on the true, earthy scents of the countryside <<...is such a beautiful day! Ideal for a stroll beneath fruit trees, isn't it?>> she looked at the with a calm, warm smile, as the thoughts of her future were kicked away again by the thought of walking with someone else in that place, that she loved and, with a bit of pride, will show (or at least try) to them.

<<...this way, please>> calmly said the centauress with a flourish of her hands, as she indicated them a path made of white gravel passing over a short-grass garden with red roses and other flowers, leading, at a certain point, to a few large and modern warehouses, one of which was Osumi's Domain...

Akemi begins to walk on the path that Lattarya showed her, then proceeded to take some pictures on her dslr camera, a type of camera that's often used by professional photographers, but that really doesn't matter for her. She takes photo after photo, but doesn't want to waste all the storage in her camera. She took pictures of the flowers blooming, and so are the fruit trees. "You know what they say," Akemi begins speaking, but only to herself, "a picture is worth a thousand words."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom