Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lucy's Descent (thelittleslave x Anglemarr)

Anglemarr

Decidedly British Dom
Supporter
baltar.jpg

Gaius groaned, shuddering a little. He was sitting on the large sofa in the lounge, deep enough to lie on, wide enough to hold five without much effort. Three rather attractive girls knelt in a semi circle around him, each had their undivided attention on his cock. The three girls, his daughters Sophia, Jane and Kelly, slurped and sucked eagerly at his cock, his eldest cradling his balls between her lips, sucking gently as his youngest tongued the shaft, his middle daughter expertly suckling on the head, tongue lapping around the eye hungrily. He had his hands on Kelly and Janes' asses, kneading the firm flesh like dough, fingers darting in and out of their slick pussies. His cock throbbed, the impressive totem pole of meat threatened to dwarf the girls, but they hungrily devoured it like their lives depended on it.

His daughters were his life and joy, they were utterly devoted him in return, having known no other life. His wife had left him once she realised what he intended for her daughters, refusing to abandon them to this hedonistic life, taking the youngest with her, thinking her safe at least, the other three already deep under his lusty grasp. Unfortunately, she had passed away recently, quite unexpectedly, without naming another guardian. Gaius had been appointed as he legal custodian once more... She was due to arrive today.

Each of the girls were dressed in a ridiculous outfit, each with kitty ears and an anal plug tail, barely covered by a pleated black skirt with a little fur and a matching bikini. The skirt revealed half their asses at the best of times, even the slightest motion revealed everything.

He bucked, arching his back as he came, fountains of cum erupting out, exploding like a barrel of a cannon, showering cum down like rain upon his daughters, who eagerly giggled, hungrily licking each other simply for a taste of the white sticky ropes that adorned their bodies. He lay there, panting with the light sweat from the exertion. He amused himself by watching the girls lick each other clean, years of learning to love cum clearly visible, they treated it like life's nectar itself. It was glorious in Gaius' opinion.

He eased himself free of the tangled knot of bodies to the groans of disappointment "sorry girls. Daddy needs to shower." and he left them to amuse themselves, like one would leave cats about their business as he headed upstairs to shower, changing into a lightweight navy shirt and chinos. As he was coming down the stairs, he heard the doorbell. "Jane, can you get that?" He asked. Though everyone knew it was more than just a mere question... Not that the girls minded at all, they seemed to derive orgasmic pleasure from performing the simplest of tasks for him. He had caught Kelly dry humping herself on the corner of the table after he had asked her to lay it for a dinner party, imagining what he'd do to her for being a good obedient girl. The end result had been a table swimming in her juices after he walked in on her and she squirted. He had made her sleep in the basket in the kitchen for a week after that.

MV5BODgxNjgyOTk3NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMTAzMjI0MjE@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,665,1000_AL_.jpg

The last week had been a blur. Her mother's death and been sudden and unexpected. A brain aneurysm. Nothing to be done about that, but it had been devastating regardless, and it had meant that she'd died without leaving a will. Without leaving any kind of plan for her daughter. Lucy had begged the social worker who'd looked after her during funeral preparations to leave her with her aunt, certain that her mother would've preferred that (and certain she too preferred it), but without a will stating otherwise, she was to be sent to the father she couldn't even remember. Apparently, he had never fully given up his legal rights to her, and as a minor, she hardly had any say in the matter.

It wasn't that Lucy desperately wanted to not live with her father. Her mother had never told her why they'd left, and why they'd done so in such a hurry that her three older sisters (none of whom she knew either) had been left behind. She just didn't know the man. But none of that mattered, which was why the morning had her walking nervously up the the house that was apparently her father's, tugging self-consciously at the hem of her pale, blue sweater.

Lucy looked back at the car where the social worker sat, but the man nodded encouragingly, and there was little choice but to ring the doorbell. She half hoped nobody would answer, that there'd be little choice but to send her back to her aunt's, but Lucy knew she ought to be looking forward to living with her father and sisters and getting to know them, so she took a moment to calm herself, trying to keep an open mind. She carried only a backpack and a single suitcase, having chosen to leave most of her things behind to be sold off rather than carry them halfway across the country to a house that may not even have room for them

She was resettling the strap on her backpack when the door opened, revealing a beautiful brunette girl several years her elder - one of her sisters, most likely. Except . . . what was she wearing? She was barely clothed, in a tiny bikini top and even tinier skirt, both of them adorned with fur, and cat hears on top of her head. Lucy wasn't even sure if she was wearing underwear, and there was something else on her; sticky and whitish clear-colored (she only hoped it wasn't what she thought it was). The teen frowned in confusion.

"Oh, I um, do I have the wrong house? I'm looking for Gauis Westbrook, he's my father?" She glanced back to the social worker for help, but the car was already pulling out of the lot. Great. "Do you um, do you know which house is his, by any chance? I guess my ride just left . . ."

The girl seemed excited for some reason, shaking her head in response to Lucy's question. 'You have the right house! I'm your sister, Jane. We've been so excited to have you back . . . Daddy's waiting inside, come on!'

And with that, the girl - Jane - turned into the house, expecting Lucy to follow as if she didn't comprehend the younger teen's discomfort or confusion. When Jane turned, her confusion only increased as she noticed a sort of cat tail sticking out of her sister's skirt. There was little choice but to go in, though, so Lucy resigned herself to following Jane into the house, waiting until the older girl had locked the door before asking, "Jane. Uh, yeah, I'm Lucy. I don't mean to be rude, but . . . why are you dressed like that?"

They walked into the living room just as she finished her question, coming upon two more young women dressed similarly to Jane, the older of whom was glaring at Lucy, and a man on the staircase, dressed in surprisingly normal apparel. Her other sisters and her father, she supposed. "Um, hi?" she greeted, shifting on her feet and wrapping her arms protectively around herself. "They said you knew I was coming? It's um. Lucy. Your daughter, I guess."

Gaius smiled widely at the sight of his long lost daughter. His first thought had been how odd it seemed for a girl with looks like that (that of her sisters that it) to be wearing so many concealing clothes. It had been many years since her mother had abandoned them, and in that time he had gotten used to his way of life, quite comfortably in fact.

"Good morning!" He called, taking the steps two at a time, beaming wide, a charming smile, his soft, affectionate eyes caught on her own. If it wasn't for the three girls dressed in scraps of eyes standing a few meters away this might have been a typical, happy reunion.

He wrapped his arms around her, embracing her in a hug that had his eldest pouting in jealousy, doing her best to hide her sulking from the other sisters.

Gaius had hated her mother inn the long years since she left, for depriving him of his daughter, he could only pray she hadn't indoctrinated her too much... if she was to live under this roof she'd have to be treated like the other girls, no special favours here. By the way she was dressed, he didn't hold out much hope.

"It's so nice to see you!" He sighed, looking into her eyes, she held more than a passing resemblance to her mother, and for some reason it made him more than a little angry, deep emotions bubbling up to the surface.

Taking her hand he led her to her sisters, the three sex kittens standing together, each one portraying a different emotion. He saw the cum on Jane's cheek and sighed "I thought I asked you girls to clean up!" He sounded exasperated. "Sorry daddy!" Her sister called, quickly licking Jane's cheek, swallowing with a contented purr.

"Sophia" he stated, introducing her to Lucy, she looked a little upset, a thick, glossy lipped pout, her big eyes looked up to her father "does this mean you'll have less time for us daddy?" She asked in the voice of a child who had been denied her favourite toy. Gaius laughed "Not Aston all" stepping to the side to introduce Jane.

Jane was smiling widely, and hugged Lucy tight "I'm so glad to meet you" she gushed, bouncing on the spot as her perky breasts jiggled, the tail between her legs twitching with the movement.

"And finally, Kelly" his eldest wasn't happy, she looked jealous, and ressed to hug or shake hands with her long lost sister. He'd have to deal with that he thought with a sigh.

"Sophia, can you show Lucy to our room?" Our room... all four of them slept in a large room on the second floor, nestled around their daddy on a huge bed. There were other bedrooms, but they were set up as a home gym, a huge combined wardrobe and make up centre and a few... other interesting rooms.

"Only one bag Lucy?" He inquired "you'll have to borrow some of the clothes from the girls until we can buy you more" he smiled sweetly, watching as his daughter took her by the hand, leading her up the stairs, skirt hiding nothing as he began groping at Kelly's ass.

Kelly, 22 (Anais Pouliot)
Jane, 20 (Abby Brothers)
Sophia, 19 (Adele Exarchopoulos)
Lucy, 16 (Conner Dwelly)

So he had been expecting her. Either that, or he was very talented at hiding his surprise and quickly adjusting to a situation. Lucy bit her lip at his smile, offering just a small nod in return, confused as she was at the state of the three other girls inside the house. "Umm, morning," she replied, a little off-put by his friendliness towards a girl he didn't really know, particularly given the recent demise of the woman who had mothered his children.

And that was if she ignored her nearly naked sisters. But it wasn't fair to make assumptions, so she accepted the hug without resistance, wrapping arms tentatively around her father. 'It's so nice to see you,' he said, and she shrugged a little, not wanting to share how not-nice it felt, with the loss of her mother looming so dark over her. His hand on hers felt a little forward, but she followed along as he pulled her towards the other girls, with still no explanation offered as to why they looked the way they did. Or behaved the way they did. The stranger that was her father said something to them about cleaning up, and one of the girls licked Jane, cleaning off the sticky liquid Lucy had noticed on the girl.

The teen gave them both a strange, confused look, but there was no time to dwell any longer on it, for he was introducing them then. Sophia looked the youngest; closest to Lucy in age, and pouting in a manner that seemed too childish for someone of her age. Jane she'd already met, and she was the only one who seemed truly happy to see Lucy, hugging the younger girl and bouncing in excitement. "Me too," Lucy offered, her voice honest if perhaps lacking Jane's exuberance. The oldest was Kelly, and for some reason, she almost looked angry that Lucy was there, making no move to do anything but glare at her youngest sister.

"What did you mean?" she asked Sophia then, "when you asked if it meant he'd have less time for you?" She followed her youngest sister up the stairs, lifting her suitcase after her with the hand Sophia wasn't pulling on. "Oh," she answered her father, "yeah. We um, we didn't have much, and I didn't know how much space you would have for me here. Are there enough beds?" At his offer to borrow her sisters' clothes, she glanced at them uncertainly, face reddening slightly. "Umm thank you, but I don't know if any of their clothes will fit me. There's enough in here to last until I can get some more."

The halted outside a bedroom then, and when Sophia opened the door, Lucy froze in confusion. It was a huge bed, and had clearly been slept in. The room itself was as lived-in as the bed, looking very much like a master bedroom, and not particularly feminine. "I . . ." she started, taking a moment before thinking things through and forcing herself to continue, "will I need to share a room?" she asked, pausing before adding, "sorry. I just didn't expect . . . the house is much bigger than I've ever lived in before, and I thought there would be quite a few bedrooms. I don't mind, of course. I'm grateful for you taking me in."

"Daddy is Very attentive" Sophia answered slightly evasively "We were all home schooled, so he spends a lot of time with us" She seemed to give a little shudder as she mentioned that, like she was either remembering a very nasty event, or a very pleasurable one, it has hard to tell from behind. In the bedroom they placed the case next to the door and she shrugged. "We're all one big happy family!" She gave a genuinely wide smile.

She theatrically tapped her lip "I think you might fit some of our clothes" She admitted, lifting the edge of her skirt to inspect the fur lined hem, revealing a cleanly shaved pussy underneath without realising. "Though it will throw off out co ordination" she sounded a little sulky about that. "Maybe we can do pairs?" Her bright smile returning. As she took Lucy's hand and dragged her to the large bay window.

It overlooked a nice pool, with a Jacuzzi and a row of deck chairs, and beyond that a large tract of land. Lucy had been used to a fairly average life, if not wealthy, at least not poor. Gaius seemd to be doing VERY well for himself here, somehow... Her mother had never mentioned what he did for a living, or much about him at all really. It had been a very taboo subject. "We should get back downstairs" Sophia admitted "Daddy will be waiting"

Downstairs at the same time Gaius was finger fucking his eldest, Kelly, two fingers in her tight bald cunt as she leaned against him, mewling softly like a cat, the slender girl was bucking as his fingers worked, lewd sloppy sounds filling the air as Jane watched hungrily. "Daddy, when is it MY turn" she moaned impatiently. "Later " he soothed, wiping his fingers on Kelly's skirt as she came, a small pool of juices on the floor, her heels splattering in them as she regained her footing, flushing furiously "I'm sorry Daddy" she mumbled, looking humbled.

Gaius tasted his fingers, always enjoying the tastes of his little girls before considering what to do about Lucy... He guessed he could just force her. But he had a plan. He'd send the girls in first to break down her defenses. Every night before bed the girls would go ahead of him, and after cleaning, pruning and changing would engage in a little... sisterly fun before Daddy joined for the finale. He wondered if the girls could work their magic there.

"Lucy, Sophia, is everything OK up there?" he called.

Back
Top Bottom