Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Monster Girls' Daily Life [Interest Check]

NitroFury

Roleplayer/Writer
Character Sheet|Main RP|OOC

Interest Check:
Hello everyone, this is something I wanted to do for awhile now, so here's something that might interest you. If you're a fan of Monster Musume, this roleplay might have a similar that, your average slice of life, fantasy, harem themed RP. There is no specific plot, so everyone might have there own plots. While the title may apply that the monster related characters are only female, there is a loophole around this though, if you want to play as a Monster Boy, you have to send me PM, and I will automatically grant you permission.

Characters Allowed: Normal humans, Kemonomimis, Anthros, and any creature of choice

Note: The last link will take you to a NSFW site, click the link with caution

Character Limits: At least 4 characters per person

Rules:
• No character deaths
• No godmodding
• Paragraph must be a least 2 to 5 sentences long, no one liners
• Interact with other people, don't leave others out
• Canon and OC characters are allowed
• Do not harass anyone

If you have any important questions you want me to answer, I will answer them only via PM.

I will be honest, while I don't know a whole lot on Monster Musume, I have read the 'Daily life with 'monster girl'' comics, brief as they are, and I can say I have a bit of interest in this. A bit steep at 4 characters at least a person, unless I misread that bit but, I think I can manage, and I don't believe I have many for questions; they will be brought up as I see them, really. Just wait and see who else expresses interest in this, really.

If this is half the "content" of Monster Musume, this is both fun and... with the right amount of spice now and then

I think i'll enjoy a similar environment, count me in, boss ^^

Oh, now that it comes in mind... i do assume that the story is different from Monster Musume...? i mean... no recently-approved interchanges.... no need for an host family... no need of a permit to go around etc...

Is just a city/world with non-humans...?

We could use an ooc chatter.

Afterall... with no story, no plot, no plan... we might even have "difficulties" in barely getting to meet others...

Yeah 'cause everything I make has died.

Also I feel rps like this are more popular versus something with a well thought out plot..and if fetish playis allowed.

Im active as fuck if anyone wants to do a 1 on 1 with this maybe or something similar if you need an active to i can be good for that

Back
Top Bottom