Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rekindle the Flame (Razgriz x Umbrale)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razgriz

Shall we write beautiful stories together?
Supporter
It was a story that was told for generations. And honestly, it had been so long that hardly anyone remembered a time when they were separate.

History called them the first aliens, but to the modern era they were simply known as 'Mamono'. Strange humanoid creatures possessing great intellect, strength and for some: Incredible powers. Some could phase through solid matter, some could transfigure their bodies into any shape they chose and others still were oddly reminiscent of creatures referred to in the religious texts of the world.

Of course, the real history was far less glorious. Up until about five hundred years ago, the Mamono subspecies were as far removed from humans as possible; early humans thought them predators, demons even...Creatures to be shunned and in many instances, destroyed. There were the few that saw past the bigotry and recognized them as friendly; however, many took any means necessary to rid the world of them.

However, once they started to show the Terran race how useful they could be - along with the general desire to form peaceful relationships - resistance to integrating them began to wane. It was a long process, much like human history in general, but now that the year 2000 AD was here and gone by fifteen years, they were a globally recognized group. One that could work and live anywhere, subject to the same boons and banes as every other human they lived with and next to.

*July 1, 2015. San Francisco branch of Boen, Shoenecer, and King PLLC*

The office was aflutter with activity, lawyers and administrators of all classes typing away at emails to send to various other parties. Judges, opposing attorneys, clients, the list went on. A particularly gifted 'Gazer' perused several different case files at once, her multitude of prehensile eye-stalks capable of feeding massive amounts of information, her lithe figure dressed in a red business suit with an equally red necktie, while coworkers - a short blonde-haired female human and a stocky male in black suits similar to that of the Gazer - worked a separate pile and helped reference relevant case details. A Hakutaku was surrounded by a throng of onlookers, asking her insight into various precedents and herself firing off answers without so much as breaking a sweat, her dainty digits occasionally adjusting the square-rimmed spectacles on her heart-shaped face.

And off in another corner sat one of the rising stars of the firm, Scott Hanley. One new division that the branch took on as a means to garner business was a practice involving discrimination against Mamono in the workplace and places of public service. By and large they were more durable than their human counterparts, leading employers to be less stringent about safety requirements and in some unfortunate cases, workplace harassment. And though San Francisco had garnered a reputation as a city that was very generous to its metahuman residents, there was still plenty of work to be done in helping them.

And Scott had kind of led the charge here, using his previous background as a work injury attorney and further back, a civil law paralegal to help make landmark cases in granting Mamono the same rights to a safe workplace as any human. As it was, he'd served about twelve years here, still very much a junior by most law firms' standards but he'd made a name for himself by representing Mamono clients against some of the largest firms in the Bay Area for the gross negligence it showed their employees.

As it was, he was preparing a brief to submit to a defendant's lawyer when he was called into his supervisor's office. Pressing 'Save' and closing his laptop, he got up and after fixing the jacket of his business attire, made his way to where his boss sat. Unaware of exactly what was going to happen next...

*Two days later*

I can't believe I accepted this, Scott told himself as he got off the plane, having landed at John F. Kennedy airport. Truth be told, he was thrilled to be able to come back...And he was even given relocation assistance to his old neighborhood of Kensington! What were the odds?

He was to go to the office in Buffalo and help spearhead some of the cases there, get the gears rolling in helping to turn the public service towards Mamono clients and make some news for themselves. But first, he would be given a few days to recuperate and settle back in....After all, he was - literally and metaphorically - home again. A thought that raced joyfully through his mind as his deep blue eyes stared at the roof of the taxi he currently rode in; to think he would miss even this. He had wanted to get back to New York for a while now...And somehow he'd landed a promotion which meant he was here for the long haul.

Fine by me, he thought...Though when he pulled up to where he was to be staying...He didn't think they would do this for him! "Um, excuse me, is this the right place?" he then asked the driver, a short-statured tan male in a white button-down and blue jeans, who just shrugged, "How should I know? This is the address you gave me, remember?"

Scott just shrugged, giving the driver his fare plus a hearty tip - these guys did a lot in the city - and got out. It turned out it wasn't a townhouse, it was a very stylish apartment complex. And based on the sign, they also had Mamono guests. He'd read about it a little: A small health club onsite, complete with sauna and sports courts, along with a pool and a recreation facility featuring games like billiards and table tennis. And the people he did see seemed to really enjoy living here, not that he would be around a lot of the time. But even so...A quite place to unwind after a long day was always good. A thought passed through his head about some of the tenants becoming future clients, one that made him smile as he made his way to the complex manager's office.

Stopping to brush some stray threads of brown hair from his face, he then knocked on the door before being let in. "Thank you for taking the time to see me; I have the lease signed and filled out here, in case the digital copy didn't go through." he started to say, stopping to say, "Oh, sorry, my manners are terrible. Scott Hanley, pleased to make your acquaintance....I'm sorry, what was your name?"

Man, you mad this sound like a Dark Souls roleplay. :p

---------------------------------------------------------------

Being met by the sight of a giant bushel of tails, could be disorienting to anyone. To notice that it was a red-white tail that had somehow turned the doorknob, was astounding enough.

When Scott looked up, he'd come to notice the owner of the tail; said appendage retracting from the door, to join a large number of them, swishing just behind a woman. At a moment's glance, it seemed almost impossible to decide on the number of tails that swished around, blocking the human's view of the Mamono; but upon a closer inspection, it was clear that six of them flitted about the place. Intertwining and weaving with one-another of their own accord, it was a near-mesmerizing sight.

Luckily enough for Scott, the female turned around, clearing her voice to declare cheerfully, "Ah, you must be Scott!" Of course, if he didn't look down a bit, all he would notice was the red-hued feline-like ear twitching at his eye level. Short, the girl was, as her golden--noticeably striking, they seemed to bore into him--hues peered at his. From those feline ears, flowed down equally fiery locks, just to her shoulders, cropped short be cute. Now not obscured with tails--although the six appendages sometimes swished about in front of her, seeming to grow of their own accord-- he could see her form clearly, petite but remarkably fit, with jeans(a wonder how her tails came out the back), and a simple tank-top completing a totally not-professionally look. Hell, she seemed like a tomboy, ready to hit the town.

"You can call me Lexi. I'm your landlord." One hand on a hip, one hand extended, to greet him; even as her eyes did that on their own. Slowly down him, and slowly back up, soaking in the sights, it seemed. But, blunt she was, with that statement, could she actually be his landlord? Someone so unprofessionaly... yet, Scott with his experience, would probably know of the kitsune. Of the age and power that the number of tails they had portrayed. No nine-tails was in front of him, to be sure, but he wasn't exactly dealing with a youngling of a single tail, either. Six of the admirably fluffy-looking things swished behind her, and as if he wasn't of sane mind, Scott could've sworn the indecent thought to pet them would flit through his mind.​

(Hehe...Well, I was thinking that they would have a rough start at first, but then have things get progressively better).

Scott kind of blinked as he entered, not used to see so much...well, fluff...in his face. Not literally in his face, but even when they pulled away, they were still moving about. And he had to kind of knock himself out of his mild trance, his eyes having fallen to watching the tails sway about. It was...Alluring. Hypnotic, even. The sight alone made him want to touch them.

However, what really saved him was the Kitsune introducing herself, hand held out in greeting. Were he not who he was, he likely would have been shocked even more so by her appearance. Even though he was a bit taken by how striking her eyes were, he just smiled and shook her hand in return, "Yeah, I'm Scott. Scott Hanley, pleasure to make your acquaintance." He was a bit unsure if she were actually a landlord, but then he remembered that they had a different way of doing things more often than not.

And despite her appearance, he knew from experience that most Kitsune - especially those with more than four tails - were exceptionally cunning and intelligent. No doubt this one was any different, especially if she were anything like her brethren.

"I, uh, have the cashier's check right here for the security deposit and first month's rent. And if need be, I also have copies of the lease agreement. I won't lie, this place is even nicer in person. I'm just glad you had an apartment to spare, I imagine many would love to call this place home." he told Lexi charmingly, adding "Is there anything I should more about? Rules of the complex, problem tenants, etc.?"

"You already said that, bud." Lexi's voice rang out, even as her lips curled up into a tiny little smirk. Even as she withdrew her hand from their shake, a small pearl of giggle rolled up as well. It was evident she was amused; the type of amusement an adult gets when a child comes to them, claiming something fantastical. But, Scott hadn't just invented the hovercar.

A sweep of her hand took the check from him with a nod, and seemed to just hand it off to a tail; enveloped in its fluffiness. Said tail, of course stretched behind her, placing the check down on the desk just behind her. While it looked more like a strange living room than anything--complete with sofa, futon, a flat-screen, and even a mini fridge-- there was a desk, with a computer atop it. There, the tail flashed over, and the check was deposited, slipped free from its soft confines.

However, a rather indifferent sweep of her hand met his inquiry for the lease, and in general to the rest of his question. Despite that, Lexi turned, and sauntered--one could argue it was just her tails swishing-- across the room, to flop down languidly upon her sofa. "Nah, I got the lease electronically. You-know, today's fabulous technology-stuff." By the wink she cast his way, golden hues flashing, Scott could tell that she was just joking.

With her tails swishing about beside her--truth be told, she was laying out more than she was sitting, despite there still being plenty of sofa free-- the kitsune split up a small smile."Yeah. We get plenty of requests and all. We're always expanding, too. But, thanks to mostly elemental and golem-based work, there's no noisy construction. As to what we have..." She turned to face him better, lounging on her stomach, facing off the side of the sofa at him. With her hands, she gestured languidly. "Well, you know of our amenities. Pools--of which, also house our aquatic quarters, for Mermaids, etc. We have a fitness center, complete with a sauna. Ice rooms, mostly for our Snow-women, but for all to use. We also have a cafe, across from this building, if you're hungry, but don't feel like leavin' 'home. We also don't have room classifications; they are essentially fixed-to-order, made to fit the needs of all our customers. " Scott could've sworn he saw her lips quirk up into a tiny smirk there, but it wasn't too obvious.

"Problem tenants?" A small frown here, but it was just as quick as the smirk. It was revolved with her eyes finding his, with a shrug to match. "You are well-versed in Mamono, I am sure; we have our quirks. However, we don't have many problems. There are distinct clauses and rules, on a species-to-species basis, that they abide by. We only ask that you don't inflict undue tension or bias on our non-human tenants, and their habits. And...", now he could see her lips twitch up, into a devilish smirk, as she explained, "...We pride ourselves on how sound-proof our rooms are, but please know that we don't accept complaints on noise; Mamono night life is... loud... sometimes." That look in her eyes, wasn't quite right. Like a predator, to prey. But, also, it was amusement. A giggling fit of a thing that Scott could tell was practically a joke... but tinged with a serious tone.

Lexi paused, and a tail flashed out, stretching past its normal length to reach behind her desk, and actually into a drawer that was promptly pulled open. From there, the tail retracted--swishing against the drawer, which shut it-- and moved to Scott; a keycard hanging off a chain, entwined by a few strands of that silky-smooth fur. "You have room 42. I encourage you to meet your neighbors, and, if you need anything--anything at all----", so quickly added, was her addition, that it was hard to hear, "... Don't be afraid to stop by..."

Now, she sat up, hand folded in her lap, back straight, with but one ear laid flat; the other perked and swiveled towards him. With her tails swishing in a bunch once more, behind her, Lexi was the epitome of adorableness, like a pet.... just super-powered, with six tails.

"...Now, any questions?"

Scott just chuckled nervously, "Ah right...Sorry, I guess jet lag's making me repeat myself." He realized he did already introduce himself, and it wasn't a job interview where he was trying to make some prospective employer remember his name. This was an apartment complex, and he'd already been accepted. Now all that was left to do was move things in and make the apartment livable.

For a human, anyway...He was certain there were Mamono that could abide simply by the things nature provided them. Humans weren't quite so lucky in the modern world, but such was their blessing and their curse.

Though he felt a rush storm through him as she took his check, that velvet-like fur ever so slightly brushing his hand before she went on to explain the apartment complex. It sounded like there was a lot for anyone to be comfortable here, even more than he initially thought.

"Hehe, I suppose there's a reason this place got such good reviews; it sounds really inclusive." he replied truthfully; they had places like this back in California, essentially safe havens for both humans and metahumans. Places that everyone who lived here would feel safe in.

Though he felt a bit of heat rush to his cheeks in embarrassment, "Ah no, I didn't mean anything like that...I was more curious if there was anyone here I should be mindful of. But yeah...I promise to not jump to conclusions or anything like that." His brows arched, however, as she remarked on the sound-proofing of the rooms, something that made him cough a little in being flustered.

And it was something like this that got a bit worse as she used her tails - something that he still got surprised by - to give him the key. Taking it, he definitely let his hand linger a bit, feeling the softness of her fur against his skin. "Yeah...I definitely will." He planned on doing that much to begin with, since it would help his case to better understand the local Mamono populations.

"No, nothing right now...Thank you again, Lexi, for your time." Scott replied, giving her a polite nod before making his exit. And a short while later, he would make his way to his room...Seeing it unfurnished, and it would be a short while before the rest of his things would arrive.

That time would come a half an hour later, and he would spend the rest of his afternoon unpacking. Taking a break to visit that cafe before getting right to it...And when he was done, he collapsed on his bed, having dressed into a pair of basketball shorts. He still had some more stuff to unpack, but it was things like dishes and other small things.

There wasn't much daylight left, which meant he would try to catch some sleep. He needed to be in the new office in three days to get acquainted...Which meant he had a few days to get settled.

The apartment complex was a blessing, for sure. And, as it seemed, many of the residents either worked there, or helped out, their neighbors. While Scott didn't have a ton of belongings, it was a lot for one person, or even a few humans, to lug up the stairs; you couldn't just take everything in an elevator. But, luckily for him and the moving team, a blue-skinned Ogre, and an accompanying Golem, happened to be strolling by. With cheerful demeanor, they set to work helping with the heavy-lifting--of course, on the Ogre's side, she demanded drinks from the team--of everything; making the whole effort far quicker.

As such, Scott managed to get to work quicker, unpacking; and even found himself to bed at a decent time. Not everything was unpacked, but that was fine; a few days to rest up and settle into his new place was just what the doctor ordered, metaphysically. And like the wind, he drifted off to sleep....

------

Dreams drifted through his mind, that night, dreams of his childhood. He dream of the very town he was in, of his friends, of his school. But what most dominated the dream itself, was of a strange shape. A strange girl. But... was it a girl? She was huge. And something about her, was off... she didn't stand straight. She had legs, sort of but.... why was that area so blurry? Serpentine, like... no, it wasn't a lamia. That just didn't feel right... but the dream carried a sense of kinship. Of strength, of the feeling of trust and warmth, and... As he felt like he'd remember a name, or perhaps, the shape would clarify; the dream faded. Left to awaken in his new home, Scott faced a place both new, and old.​

Scott tossed a bit throughout the night, his body eventually stilling as he got adjusted to the mattress again. It would probably take a few days for him to fully acclimate, but that was fine; moving back home would be a perfect thing for him.

But the dream he had that one wasn't one he usually had; it was...far warmer than most. Secure, even. Like he was completely safe within this dream, it was a sensation that he hoped to not wake from. But unfortunately, his own biological clock made that impossible, for soon he was slowly stirring once more. His eyes parting to reveal a glazed look of sleepiness, but not one to such a degree that he could fall back into slumber.

Breakfast consisted of a pastry he got from the cafe yesterday, thrown into the toaster to warm. Today he would try to meet some of his neighbors, get a better lay of the land, as it were. And once he was dressed, he would leave his apartment to check out the gym onsite.

And while it was smaller to fit the complex, he found the layout to be amazingly complex: A running track, a plethora of weight and cardio equipment, a couple different courts for indoor tennis and squash, and even a changing room fit for metahuman use. "Whoa...This place is incredible." he remarked, taking a quick stroll and seeing what was available.

Courts for basketball, a room dedicated to dodgeball, outdoor areas for Field events, a sports pool, they had it all. It was a fitness buff's wet dream, and even for the workout "broh" 's, there were so many various stations for free-weight lifts and exercises that it was almost absurd. Of course, what made things even more extraordinary were the machines adjusted for Mamono use. Modified much-heavier equipment for larger Mamono, serpentine treadmills, and even sanctioned areas for the use and exercise of magical abilities.

Luckily enough, Scott wouldn't be too awestruck, for long, as he spotted a familiar face. From across the room of free-weight stations and BILT machines, came striding a tall blue-skinned Ogre, the same one that had helped him out, the day before, in moving all his stuff. Easily standing two feet taller than him, the female was an intimidating sight, but that easy-going smile was just as quick to comfort. Her skin was a dark saphire-blue, almost purple-ish, and without blemish. Her physique left nothing to be desire, of course--and with but a sports bra and the fitting type of sweatpants, left little to be imagined--as he was confronted with a stomach outlined in the curvature of abs. Arms, toned and fit, and legs that carried her in slow, confident strides. Not a rippling mass of muscle like some heads, but a being of such toned fitness that but a look would dissuade you from an arm-wrestle. From just above smooth blue cheeks, sat emerald eyes that hunted you down, with a fierce gleam. Framed with long--and by long, it drifted down to mid-back-- black hair, that looked luxurious, two golden-red horns arched up from her forehead, slightly curved, but only extending maybe five inches from her head; and both were set at slight angles apart from one-another. To top her Mamono heritage, slender, pointed ears extended from her head, positively like an elf, despite their blue hue.

"Ah, I remember you! Scott, right? My name's Elise, I helped you move some of your stuff in, yesterday." With her introduction, her hand extended, only slightly larger than his, in greeting.

Indeed, the human was about to get a surprise visit - not so much literally, but he wasn't expecting to see her again so soon - from a familiar face. One that was quite jovial, something he found to be characteristic of their species (not in every case, but more generally).

"Ah, that's right...Sorry, I blanked on your name." he replied, her hand grasping over his. For such a strong race of Mamono, the Ogres were capable of being surprisingly gentle; he didn't know much of anything about their physiology, or Mamono physiology in general, but he did notice that they weren't the blundering drunken oafs that a lot of the hate groups tried to paint them as.

That wasn't to say Scott wasn't careful around them too; it was more just that he didn't want to accidentally provoke an Ogre. Too many times in his line of work had he seen cases where someone got mouthy and was (more than often, rightfully) taught a lesson in respect. Regardless, he just smiled and asked, "I want to thank you again for your help; it really helped things go by quickly..." Rubbing the back of his head, he then asked,

"So, uh...Did you want to play some basketball or tennis or something? I can't promise I'm any good...But I was half-decent in high school, haha". Of course, the only sports he really played these days were golf (even though he wouldn't honestly classify it as a sport), and on occasion tennis. He had the skill to hold his own in basketball...But his days of playing competitively ended after high school was over. And he was nowhere near as built as the statesque woman before him, but he figured it would be a good way to break the ice by offering to play a sport with her.

The boisterous laughter that fled from the Ogre's lips were quite fitting of her stature. Booming explosions of a giggle that still held a feminine charm, despite the strength of them. So imposing, but simultaneously a person to be drawn to. A double-negative of fear and and attraction that provided an interesting contrast between the two. "Bah, don't worry. It was nothing! We help each other out around here; in more ways than one..."

Whatever that was implied to mean, was quickly brushed away, when it came to the mention of sports to play. A bit surprised at first, the Ogre split a tiny smirk-like thing. "You got balls, to even think of playing me at a sport. I'm a personal trainer here, you know. " Of course, it was evident enough that it wasn't a grand idea, by the sheer fit form she was in. No backing out now, of course. A laugh rolled from her again, and a hand came to rest on her hips; cocking them at an angle to pee down at him in amusement. "But if you really want to take me on in a sport, I'm more than happy to oblige. I love all types of martial arts, if you care to spar, otherwise I tend to like dodgeball the best as a game. Basketball, though?"

Her head tilted, and she gave Scott a size-up, while stifling a bit of a laugh. The male could tell, however, that it was much more of a playful move, than an insulting one. "I'm kind of a lot taller than you, you-know. Maybe not take something height-advantaged?" Another boisterous giggle, and Elise waved off the thought. "I'm up for whatever you'd like to play, though. "

Scott had heard enough of Mamono mannerisms in his line of work that her comment about helping out that he didn't even register it; not all Mamono spoke with potentially lewd subtleties, but those that did mostly kept it extremely open to interpretation as Elise had done. And he just grinned as she commented his bravado in challenging her to a sport, as well her comment about the obvious height advantage.

"What? That just means I can expect a good challenge; I might be a lawyer, but even we like to have fun from time to time." was his response; Ogres were a prideful bunch, and most remarks made were just habits of their upbringing. They acknowledged when they had an edge in anything, no matter what it was, and similarly acknowledged when they knew their opponent might possess an advantageous trait or ability.

At the thought of sparring, he did feel a bit nervous; Ogres nowadays were extremely careful in how they applied their strength. After all, they were one of the few Mamono species that could bend an industrial steel I-beam like a toilet paper tube. Even so, he hadn't had a chance to find a decent sparring partner with his hectic work schedule, but hopefully here that could change. "Well, I did practice Judo a lot as a kid...Been a while since I've done something like that. So yeah...Sparring sounds fun." he replied, motioning with his hand and adding "Shall we?"

The laugh that exited from the Elise's lips was beyond genuine; it was clear that she actually found his statement about a lawyer rather hilarious. Granted, showing that it was hilarious belied monumental giggles that, if she was any bigger, would have practically buffeted Scott with wind. "Did you just listen to what you said?", she scoffered playfully, then cracked on eye open to peer down at him, and jest with a tiny smirk, "Everyone knows that Lawyers get their fun from tormenting poor souls. You're like the dumb legends about gingers; you practically feed on souls." Yet, despite the fierceness of her prods, it was pretty clear how playful she was being, by the tongue that peeked from her lips in example. Even the way her ears twitched slightly belied her sense of humor. And to those ears, so slanted to a point like an elf, the tips still twitched with attention, and almost to belie her emotions, they could straighten and wiggle a bit.

But, the smirk that came to her lips, and the way her ears stood at still attention, bespoke her excitement at his choice. "Oh, by all means, yes. " And with a prompt turn, Elise escorted Scott across the room, to a door framed on both sides by massive windows. The room inside was padded, with the smooth blue firmness of typical wrestling mats. Minimize injury, maximize movement, the room was unobstructed, except for a simple dummy that sat at the opposite corner of the room, and a cabinet next to it. A quick waltz in, however, and Elasi was prompt to head her way over there.

By the way she was already bouncing on the soles of her feet, it was clear she was eager to stretch, and show her skills to the lawyer. And, for his part, she gave him kudos as to not being intimidated. Even beefcakes of men paled at the thought of so much as an arm-wrestle with an Ogre. Turning back to him, it was revealed that she had garned some of the typical white tape-cloth-stuff used as handwraps in some martial arts. The cabinet also featured a few cubbyholes for his shoes, if he felt so inclined; Elise didn't wear any to begin with. Already wrapped with a polished ease about the knuckles and a strap across the palm of her large hands; a quick toss sent it through the air towards Scott. A stretch of her arms left, then right, and subsequent hamstring lungs, had the Ogre in a squatting position, resting easily on her heels. An appraisal of her to-be sparring partner, and she rose about halfway, straightened quickly, and balanced backwards on her soles; the confident, almost slacking look of someone who didn't see much of a challenge, and wanted to flaunt it egotistically. Although, even Ogres weren't that dense, it was clear that Elise was just prodding fun at Scott once more. "Well, Scotty-boy. What suits your fancy? Freestyle? Did you want to whip up some of those Judo skills? I know quite a lot of differents arts, and even made some up of my own, so pick your poison."

Scott just laughed as she mentioned that old stigma about lawyers; there was some truth to it. Some lawyers were fairly dirty in how they handled cases, going so far as to even exploiting their clients to get even more money just for the 'privilege' of having them represent them. And more still played fast and loose with established precedent, allowing companies to (not literally, but in some cases extremely close) get away with murder. Even if others would have found it rude, he had a good feeling she was just being jovial in her own way.

And when she agreed to his idea of sparring, he would be lying if he said he wasn't nervous. An Ogre's strength was nothing to sneeze at; even the most macho of human men couldn't hold a candle to the sheer physicality of one. But Scott had a feeling Elise was capable of holding back...Not like he could do anything to her anyway. If anything, *he* would need to hold back so he didn't break his hand or something. Rumor had it that Ogres, much like their cousins the Oni, had skin like iron, and various displays he'd seen had certainly attested to the toughness of their flesh.

Even so, he knew that this wasn't a serious competition...At least, not from his perspective. She would most likely see him as a virtual non-threat, but that was fine; it would be good to have someone to practice with. And even with the amount of muscle she had, Scott had to admit she was quite beautiful in her own right. Even as she stretched he could see that every movement was calculated, not a bit of effort wasted...And admittedly he might have been staring too long, because he had to kind of shake himself free of the slight trance.

Doing his own stretches - showing impressive flexibility for one who supposedly sat at a desk ninety-five percent of the time - she would see that while he was no Olympian by any standards, he definitely took care of himself. His body rippled with lean muscle, helping to the fact that he tried to do at least something to keep himself moving. His bare feet - shoes stored in the appropriate cubbyhole for such - padded on the blue mats as he would face his opponent, giving her a respectful bow before taking up his own stance.

"I might stick with just Judo...But feel free to use whatever you like; after all, this is a sparring match right? I want us to both give it our all." he playfully challenged; probably not the wisest idea from a human standpoint to challenge an Ogre. But one fatal error many before him had made was insulting their pride, however slight it might be, even if it was something as simple as 'Don't hurt me, I'm a squishy human'.

And it was here that the match began; sure enough, despite her size, he found her to be quick. Even the glancing blows stung a bit, and much as the rumors stated: She had a hard body, and his knuckles and forelimbs were already starting to hurt from the few kicks and blocks he had done. However, his moment would come when she tried to rush him; pivoting hard right, he would grab her arm and go for the classic hip throw...Only to find she hadn't budged when he actually went through the motion....

And it was at that moment Scott knew: He fucked up.

The very second that the words left his mouth, giving her freedom to choose whichever style so struck her at the moment, Elise's lips curved into a wicked smirk. Instantly, she relaxed her pose, and her feet sunk slightly closer to the ground. Not much, as the heel of her foot hovered an inch from the ground. One of her too legs, however, shifted slightly backwards, as if to brace. However, while the front one seemed at ease, that back leg stiffened to a rock-solid flexing position, while maintaining the curve of stance. Her arms lower to her sides, and her body relaxed into what was almost a slouch; hands barely risen from her hips to face Scott. But, even more curious, her hands formed neither fists, nor open-palms, the thumb and forefingers formed circles, as if holding cups, with the concurrent fingers only semi-curled.

"Prepare for my own mix of Systema, and Drunken Fist, then, Scotty-boy."

With that final taunting of a nickname sent his way, the sparring went on in earnest. To his credit, Scott landed the first blow... technically. His kick made contact, but it seemed as soon as his leg made contact with her skin, her body shifted with it's force, pivoting on the flexed back leg. With an almost graceful pirouette, she spun around the back of his kick, and mid-spin, let an arm almost casually fly out, catching him with a slap directly across the mid-section. It was easily enough to send him back within a respectable distance, as if their match hadn't yet started.

"Oh, come on, Scotty-boy, you got more than that, right?"
Once more, she taunted him with that name, even as she resumed the stance at the beginning. But this time, that flexed leg snapped straight; propelling the Ogre to him. Instead of maneuvering, however, that leg remained straight, and only the foot shifted to plant her weight upon the ground; her body whipping at the hip to propel her casually-resting other leg diagonally. Only a quick block on Scott's part saved him from a solid blow to the side of his abdomen. Directly upon impact and block, however, the leg pulled back via her knee, and the straight-leg scrunched to pull her right back into the position she had once again been at start. "Come on, boy-o. We're just getting started...", she explained, and the spar went on.

Most of the time, it went directly like that, with blocks and kicks being exchanged; blocks on Elise's part meaning the dispersal of said forced by clever maneuvering of the body. Any particular stretch that would add force to the blow despite her moving, would leave an opponent precariously off-balance, while getting in close to deliver a blow like that would leave them open to an easy retaliatory knee, via the leg casually posed at a bend in front.

But, it'd be boring if everything was the same way. So, promptly, Elise threw a hook into her formation. Literally. With a sudden snap of that flexed leg, she threw herself back at Scott, but this time whipped her arm into the classic left-hook, hoping to catch him off guard. Credit, where credit is due, of course, as Scott slipped the blow, pivoted, and lashed his arms out for the all-time classic hip throw...

"Pffft. You're joking, right?"

Against Scott's arms, so poised and tensed in a movement to heft and throw, the Ogre's musculature simply tensed, and her foot shifted to plant her center of gravity. Almost casually, a laugh roiled up. But mirth wasn't to be long enjoyed in a sparring match. The arm he tried to flex and used to throw her, pulled easily from his grasp, and wrapped about his neck by the elbow. A quick tug sent the male cascading to floor onto his back; hard enough to let from his lungs. Not to be left behind, the Ogre pivoted, and dropped over him. Not so simply, of course. Being knocked so senseless had spread his legs a bit; and her calves dropped over his thighs, spread-wide and a bit low, by his knees. With a testament to her full-body strength being the flexation of her feet to pose her knees to the ground over his legs; pinning his lower half down via her calves, to each of his knees. And to further it, her hands dropped to his wrists, and pinned there, clamping him to the mat. "Pro tip numero-uno, Scott; don't grapple an Ogre, eh?" She playfully explained to him.

Once again to his credit, though, the Ogre was breathing slightly heavily. Actually, Scott would notice, pretty heavily. Her breath was coming out in slow, controlled, but definitely heavy pants. Like the exhaustion of a trained martial artist, it wasn't hyperventilation, but a controlled, heightened intake for oxygen. But... why was she blushing? And why were her eyes, locked upon him, so suspiciously narrowed?

Of course, his answer would come in the realization that she was practically straddling him. Well, practically was an understatement. He could feel the curve of her body over his crotch, fitting against him. A tiny shift--clearly she was just getting more comfortable in her pin, or tightening it on him-- sent her hips forward slightly, rubbing their lower forms together. "I'll give you as much, though; you're pretty good. For a person who took judo back in highschool, you still can throw some mean kicks. And your reaction speed is damn on-par...." Her compliments were courteous, of course, and meaningful coming from an Ogre, that would never lie, but another shift of her hips...​

It all happened so quick that Scott barely had time to process it; within moments, the arm that he had tried to use for leverage was ripped from his hold, his throat locked in the elbow joint. Thank god Elise knew how to hold back; like this, she could snap his neck as if it were nothing more than a wishbone. And her mirthful laugh did little to strengthen his confidence...Even more so when she picked him up as if he were a puppy and planted him on his back.

"Umph!" he groaned; it didn't really hurt due to the padding, but it was more of the speed and time in which it happened that caught him off-guard. And before he knew it, she was pinning him down...And the proximity of her nethers to his own was not lost on him, his teeth gritting a little as he tried to not have anything embarrassing happen. "C-can't blame a guy for trying, right?" he tried to joke, hoping to hide evidence of the inevitable bodily reaction.

Scott wasn't so dense that he couldn't see exactly what was happening, but he was more embarrassed that it did happen. Even though many would consider capturing an Ogre's attention an extremely high compliment, especially since Ogres - despite the 'fast and loose' lifestyle they live - chose males for intimacy in any capacity more often than not in a rather serious and strict manner. Mainly it was based on strength and skill, but like humans, individuals had different criteria for who they might desire.

"Yo-you're not bad yourself..." was Scott's reply, feeling her starting to rub against him, her hips shifting and rolling ever so slightly. And then it happened: A bump would start to form in his shorts, slowly pushing against Elise's nether regions; and while he was nowhere near the size of a male Ogre, she would be able to feel that he had a decent set of equipment down south; it didn't help that even with her muscle, he could feel the softness of her curves like this. And her breasts hanging over his head were even more reason for his body to react as it did: No normal human woman could reach that size without serious surgery, but Elise's were fitting for her. Evident even through the top she wore to hold them in.

"So...Uh, good match, yeah? How...about we, you know, get up?" he then asked the Ogre, an uneasy grin on his face; he was hoping she wouldn't notice, but with how it was starting to really press against her now it would be impossible for her not to.

The slow smirk that crept up Elise's lips spoke for themselves, to answer his question, but she added, "I don't know... It depends..." Of course, she could feel him now. So quickly, and with so little actual teasing, there the male was, rigid in his bottoms right up againsr her. And by the feel of it against her own crotch, he was quite the well-hung little human. On-par reaction speedsz de CD ent enough strength, and the stamina to go a round or two, topped off with that thing between his legs; he could woo an Ogre without even winning.

But, it was all the more intimate, when Elise leaned her face down closer to Scott's. Her nose twitched with a slight sniff, before she moved in even closer. Before Scitt knew it, they were but two inches apart, and those hefty, perky globes of the Ogre's chest pressed plushly right up against the toned shape of his own. So close, he could breathe in the haughty, sweet aroma of her scent. The softness of her skin so visible, the delicacy of her ears...

Suddenly, her hips shifted, moved forward, so as to not pin him any longer. Instead, they rolled downwards, and in earnest, her crotch rode in contact with his, gliding along the shape that distended his clothing. Elise's head tilted forward, to the aide of Scott's and a tongue flicked out, just ghosting over the lobe of his ear. Her own hands releases his, and planted to the ground above him. "... Do you actually want me to? "

Scott didn't quite know the extent of the Ogre's thoughts regarding him...But he'd been hit on enough as a lawyer from some of his clientele to know that this wasn't just idle complimenting...At least not from a Mamono perspective. His cheeks flushed as she laid more on him, letting him feel even more of her. Not so much that it hurt, just enough so that he could feel every inch of her.

His teeth clenched a bit as she started to rub her nethers more insistently against his own, feeling his hardness stiffen even more from the contact. He knew most Mamono were capable of eliciting this sort of reaction, but he never expected an Ogre to be able to. Even so, her scent seemed to be making his body start seeing her in quite a different light. And it didn't help that despite her bodily structure, her chest was quite soft, like pillows of perfect firmness.

And when she hovered over him, asking if she was really wanted off, he had to hesitate for a moment; was it really so bad that she found him interesting, even if it was slight? He was supposed to represent their interests, but she also wasn't a client of his. And so long as they both agreed it was consensual, there wasn't anything really wrong with - what he was expecting at least - was about to happen.

"N-no...I mean..." Scott paused, taking a second to wet his lips, his mouth dry as he looked into those brilliant orbs of Elise's. It was obvious he hadn't done this very often, or at least in quite some time, with how meek he was being. "I...I just think...I mean, if you're thinking what I think you're thinking...M-maybe we should go somewhere, more - you know - private?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom