Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Twisted And Tangled (HoldTheDoor/Mim)

Madam Mim

One Big Modern Mess
Zora Riordan knew exactly what she wanted for Christmas. It was nearly a month until Christmas, of course, but she'd already decided on a gift for herself and that gift was her history teacher. Sure, mild-mannered, married Jordan Taylor seemed like a lofty goal, especially for a sixteen-year-old girl, but Zora had every confidence that she would have him all but gift-wrapped within a month. She'd been working on him since the beginning of the school year and slowly pulling him in, so she didn't see any reason why she couldn't have him.

Zora had decided she wanted Mr. Taylor on day one of her junior year. That he had caught her sucking of Michael Nelson in the boys' locker room was pure happy coincidence, but the fact that he hadn't stopped them immediately (presumably out of shock) nor had he turned them in had been promising. Mr. Taylor also hadn't turned her in when he'd caught a glimpse of her touching herself under her desk during fifth period European History. The second time he'd caught her at it he'd spoken to her about what was "appropriate for school," but still school officials hadn't gotten involved. Gradually she'd touched herself more and more frequently in his class, slipping a hand up her uniform skirt and pushing aside her panties or rubbing her clit through the cloth.

Today was the first day, however, that she'd allowed herself to cum. The desks were set up like a square with one side missing, and in the back row of the staggered desks in the middle section the only way anyone would be able to see her was if they were standing facing the class, lecturing. Zora had teased herself nearly the entire class, sitting with her knees falling apart and her panties pushed aside. With five minutes to go she finally allowed herself to pitch over the edge, biting her lip to make no noise and letting her face contort momentarily in pleasure before adjusting herself in her seat and slowly licking her fingers clean. The entire time she never broke eye contact with Mr. Taylor.

At long last the bell rang. Slowly Zola packed up her bag, then sidled over to his desk at the front of the classroom. With the heels of her hands on the desk, leaning her weight on it, her breasts were forced together in the already tight white shirt.

"So Mr. Taylor," she said slowly, shifting her weight from foot to foot. "I've been having a lot of trouble keeping the timeline straight for all this War of the Roses stuff. I need help before the test on Monday, but both my parents are working this weekend and I live like eight miles from school. Could I meet up with you at the Java Bean coffee house so I can get a little more help? Maybe tomorrow afternoon sometime?" Tomorrow was Saturday, and usually at least her step-dad was home on weekends, but the Java Bean was very familiar territory for Zola. It was unlikely circumstances would get out of her control there; it was within walking distance of her home and she'd rarely seen teachers there.

Jordan Taylor though he had everything in life sorted. He had a attractive wife, a nice car and a well paid job. He was liked be his family, friends and peers, and he was moderately good looking for age. All in all his life was one that most men his age would of desired. What he hadn't planned for was her to come and ruin it all. Zora Riordan, the woman that had put doubt in the mind and heart of a man that was known for being level headed and full of conviction. He taught in a school environment and as such he came across girls who were growing into women, it was part of the territory and something all made teachers were prepared for. Not that the preparation had helped him much, it would of worked admirably against a girl who simply wanted to flaunt her growing body and nothing more. Zora was far more than that, she was determined to get a reaction and she didn't care how explicit she needed to be to do so. The unfortunate thing for Jordan was it was clear by his actions that he'd already begun to react.

He should of punished her and the young man she had been sucking off when he caught them. He should of informed the school officials when he had caught her playing with herself under the desk. The first time. If not first, definitely in the second and third time. Instead he had allowed it to happen time and time again, unable to do anything other than watch whilst he delivered a lecture that was far from being at the forefront of his mind.

When most men had a midlife crisis they choose to buy a motorbike, or got a camper van and tried to find salvation in the great outdoors. She was his crisis, and yet she was more potent, and toxic, than any drug he had ever known. Letting her do the things she did was like a drug user shooting up, he felt shame and guilt as it happened, yet he enjoyed it all the same. It was a morbid fascination that was slowly getting out of hand, her promiscuous nature infecting and corrupting his body.

As he watched her climax, her face contorted as she bit her lip to at least save herself some small modicum of modesty, he couldn't help but think of her doing the same but with him inside of her. He mentally shook his head of the image determined to keep his thoughts clean, and sane. Then she continued to "clean" her fingers of whatever delicious concoction surely coated them. The dull throb that registered in his loins was ample indication of how his mind and body felt about her latest stunt. Then the bell had gone, the classroom emptied and he was alone with her. Breasts pushed up, impossibly tight against her shirt as she spoke words so sweet, yet laced with a far more malicious intent.

"Erm. Well it's the weekend and out of school hours so it's not something that really should happen." Jordan started, yet his words and tone were weak. He didn't sound like a teacher putting his foot down, but rather a man trying to reason with himself. "I mean if it's only for a short while, and it's purely about the War of the Roses, then I suppose I can squeeze you in." Jordan said, hating himself for every word of it. He should of run from the room before she could wrap him around her finger anymore, yet he found himself unable to as if she gave off a pheromone that froze his body and bent his mind to her will.

"What time?" Jordan sighed. He was addicted to this woman, and he had to get his fix, whether it was something he'd come to regret or not.

"Erm...Well it's the weekend and out of school hours so it's not something that really should happen," Mr. Taylor said hesitantly. He didn't really mean it of course; it was something he had to say just to cover his ass. They both knew that.

"Please?" Zora pouted, pushing her breasts forward ever so slightly. She wasn't wearing a bra that day and her nipples pressed insistently against the starched fabric. "Last year I was having a lot of trouble with pre-calc and Mrs. Anderson helped me a lot." Not strictly false, but she had never met Mrs. Anderson outside of school, nor had she ever tried to seduce her. The idea of seducing a teacher in order to get good grades was repugnant to her; on her own Zora wasn't a bad student. But feigning a need for help was the best way to get him comfortable with meeting outside of class.

Mr. Taylor was weak. "I mean, if it's only for a short while, and it's purely about the War of the Roses, then I suppose I can squeeze you in." Zora smiled, not just at her victory but at the way he had worded it. "What time?"

"How does 12:30 sound?" A lunch date was a good way to start with particularly jumpy men. She had told Father Corner that she wanted to meet somewhere other than the church, and had asked him to meet her for coffee. Of course, Catholic priests were notoriously sexually repressed and the man barely out of seminary had given his virginity to a fourteen-year-old with barely any resistance at all. In the two years since, Zora had come to crave a bit of a challenge. Once the time was set she smiled, thanked him, and flounced out of the room, leaving the scent of honeysuckle and vanilla behind her.

Zora didn't arrive at the cafe until 12:42. It was not only a test to see how dedicated he was to "helping" her, but also to begin to teach him that they would move on her time, not his. After ordering a coffee she sat down next to him on one of the squashy couches in the cute little Bohemian coffee house. She smiled and scooted a little closer as she spread her notes out on the reclaimed wooden coffee table in front of them.

"I just love cozy little places like this," she commented, crinkling her nose briefly as she smiled. "Especially in the cooler weather." Indeed the chilly, windy day hadn't allowed her to wear anything particularly revealing, but she did have a keyhole turtleneck and the wind had left her hair looking a attractively mussed. Her perfume, the same scent that trailed her in the hallways, enticed Mr. Taylor to come closer as she started going over her notes.

Jordan spent the whole evening sat at home unable to look his wife in the eyes. He hated himself for how weak he was against Zora, he should of said no to her. There was a lot he should of done, and yet he hadn't done any of it. He still had the chance to pull out of the meeting tomorrow, all he had to do was not turn up. He was her teacher, she wouldn't be able to do anything about him standing her up. Yet deep down he knew it wasn't a option, he knew he was enthralled by her and he was dancing along to her tune. If she wanted him in that cafe, he was going to be there.

He kissed his wife goodbye in the morning, guilt in his heart as he explained he was going into school to help run one of the sports teams game that was on that day. He couldn't tell her the truth, anyone with a ounce of sense would of known that meeting a female student outside of school could only ever end badly.

Looking down at the clock on his car dashboard as he got to the cafe, 12:20, by the time he has sat down with his drink it must of been 12:25. By the time Zora came in he'd had fifteen minutes of nervous tapping on the table and his blood running a bit to fast for his liking. When she walked through the door, he had a strange sensation of excitement and relieve that she had turned up, mixed in was the apprehension that this was actually about to happen. Jordan Taylor, a respected member of the community was meeting up with a girl that could of been his daughter, and he had everything to lose.

As she sat down, her scent filling his nostrils as he took a deep sip of his drink, he couldn't help but let his eyes trail over the cutout of her jumper. She was well gifted with a fuller chest than most women, and she shamelessly flaunted what she has. As she came closer to him Jordan almost subconsciously moved towards her too, surely it was rude not to? "I can see why you're a fan of a hot drink and some shared body heat on a chilly day." Jordan mused, not wanting to agree with her no matter how much he'd of liked to.

As she spread her papers out across the table he began to go into detail about the War of the Roses, how it had started, the major points and how it had shaped the country at the time and in the centuries since. She seemed to listen intently, but Jordan always had the suspicion that her mind was elsewhere, it was something about the way her eyes scanned his face. Once he had finished detailing what he knew about that period of history he looked her up and down again.

"Is there anything else you'd like a refresher on?" Jordan said, he knew he shouldn't of asked but he felt compelled to.

"Body heat's right," Zora agreed with a predatory grin. "Gotta huddle up like penguins in this weather. And there's nothing nicer than watching the cold outside while drinking hot chocolate inside." Her shoulder leaned gently against his as they looked over her notes and Mr. Taylor went into detail about the War of the Roses. She'd paid attention in class (mostly), so of course she didn't learn anything new. Instead she focused on him, on the way his lips formed words, on how his muscles moved under his shirt. She could only imagine what those lips could do, how pretty it would be to watch those muscles strain against proper restraints.

"Is there anything else you'd like a refresher on?"

Zora looked thoughtful for a minute. "Sooo...Henry VII was Henry VIII's father, right? I had heard that they were brothers, and Henry VIII changed his name after his brother died and married his brother's widow, Catherine of Aragon." She listened to his explanation, nodding in the appropriate places, then glanced back at her notes for a moment before returning her attention to him. "So if the house was Tudor, why were they called the Lancasters?" Again she listened, though the answer wasn't important to her.

Stretching as though they had been reviewing for very long, though it had only been perhaps half an hour, she looked into her mug. "Know what else I could use a refresher on? Hot chocolate. I'll be right back." She was careful to "accidentally" tip her bag over as she stood up.

When the bag tipped over five Polaroid pictures spilled out onto the cushion next to Jordan. They were of Zora in various states of undress, taken apparently without her knowledge. In one her back was to the camera but her arms were stretched over her head as she removed a shirt, leaving the side of her breast visible. In another she bent over, looking for something, revealing lacy panties beneath her short uniform skirt. A third saw her facing the camera in a towel, though apparently unaware of its presence, with her damp, curly hair falling around her shoulders. In the fourth Zora's shirt was unbuttoned and she roamed around her room in her bra, her full breasts nearly spilling over the cups. The last picture she was completely nude, but the way the windows backlit her in a golden light made it to where nothing terribly scandalous was visible: the graceful arch of her back, the curve of her flank, the side of her soft, round breast, and the only part of her that the lighting hadn't interfered with were her long, smooth, shapely legs. Zora watched out of the corner of her eye and glanced over every now and then to watch Mr. Taylor's reaction. Would he pocket them? Would he put them back in her bag? Would he even bring it up to her? He'd been watching her touch herself almost every school day for a month and a half and hadn't said anything; she was curious to see whether he would draw the line or if all she had to do now was reel him in.

"Sorry that took so long," Zora said breathlessly as she returned to the couch. "I was getting hungry, figured you would be too, so I figured we could split a sandwich. I didn't know whether you eat meat so just to be on the safe side I got one of those caprese paninis." She took her place next to him on the couch, their shoulders touching again, and cleared a space amongst all the papers in order to set down her drink and the sandwich. "So," she said as she took up her half of the panini, "got any big weekend plans?"

Jordan had always known there was more to this meeting than a concerned student who wanted to make sure she got the grade she knew she was capable of getting. Zora wasn't a student that was failing his class, in fact she was one of the best students, he couldn't help but feel that the extra tutition excuse was just a ploy to get him on his own outside of school. Yet as she asked her questions, and seemed to listen intently to his answers, his initial doubts faded away slightly. Perhaps he had been reading to much into it? Perhaps he had misunderstood the obvious signals she had given when she had played with herself under the desk. She could of just been doing it for the risk, and not because she wanted anything to happen.

Every last one of those hopes came crashing down around his ears as she "accidentally" tipped her bag, the pictures that spilled out only acting to confirm his suspicions. She sought to frustrate him and see what his reaction was. The only problem was, even Jordan himself didn't know how he was going to react. At first his eyes tried to look away, anywhere but the pictures that his mind so dearly wanted to see. That initial resistance lasted the whole of five seconds, his neck turning and allowing his eyes a unrestricted view of the pictures. As he scanned the pictures, he felt the dull throb in his loins that he felt when she liked to play her game in the classroom. The kind of pleasure you gain when you feel you've seen a side of someone, or a sight of them doing something they thought wasn't being seen. Yet she wanted him to see and that just made him all the more curious.

His hands moved without him really intending them to, his fingers moving over the pictures as he picked them up one at a time. As his eyes glanced over the picture of her lacy underwear seen from underneath her school skirt, he couldn't help but picture the scene as if it were his classroom. Shaking the image from his head his eyes feel on the picture of her wearing nothing but her skin, the dull throb in his loin growing slightly as he did. His eyes scanned every inch of the picture, the portion of her breasts that were revealed to him, the way the sun teased at other parts of her body but hid them from view, right down to her incredible legs. Once again without thinking, his hands moved without command pushing the picture into the inside pocket of his jacket. No sooner had he done so, she arrived with her drink and engaged him in conversation again.

The touch of her shoulder against his, after having seen her in such an intimate way, carried far more significance to him than it had previously. He hoped the change hadn't reflected itself in his body language as he took his half of the panini and took a hearty bite.

"No plans for me this weekend, unfortunately so. How about you, anything planned? I'm sure you've got plenty to be doing once you get this out of the way." Jordan said, gesturing to the pile of papers. The whole time the photo in his pocket felt like it was burning hot, if he was caught with it, how would he explain it?

"Not a whole lot," Zora answered with a shrug, leaning back on the couch and turning her body toward him. All but one of the pictures were near her bag, which meant she definitely had him hooked but was still being a little shy. Discreetly she slipped them into his pocket; he might not even feel her do so. "I have a friend who tends bar at the Cobra Club, and he gets tired of talking to drunks so I'll probably go hang out with him for a little bit. You should go some time, if you've never been." She took another bite of her half of the sandwich. "Club scene isn't usually my thing," she said after swallowing, "but I mostly just go for moral support."

It helped that her friend also got her free drinks, no card required. Yet another man wrapped tightly around her finger, and probably the closest she ever got to a boyfriend. He wasn't her boyfriend, though. Zora wasn't anyone's girlfriend, because that meant monogamy which wasn't something she was willing to experiment with. All she really had were toys, and she was their mistress, and Jordan was the shiny new toy. She pulled her feet up onto the couch and scooted closer so that her knees were touching his thighs.

"So what sorts of things do you like to do then," she asked, "if you don't have any plans for the weekend?" Opening a rapport was always a good idea, making him feel like she cared about his hobbies and opinions. Perhaps in the course of conversation they would turn to his wife and she would find cracks in his marriage. If they were solid it didn't matter, but exploiting problems that were already there was always easier. Just to test how far she could push him before he said something, her fingers brushed gently against his as though she were distracted. In reality it was yet another way to both get him used to her touch and to make him start to crave it.

As Zora spoke of her hobbies and her plans for the weekend Jordan couldn't help but notice a pattern of behaviour. If there was a good chance that she shouldn't be doing something, Zora seemed to treat it like that's exactly what she should be doing. Meeting up with her teacher out of school hours, the same teacher you'd spent the last two months putting a private erotic showing to, wasn't something she should of been doing. Yet she had. Hanging around in a bar full of older men, drinking when she wasn't old enough, was something a girl of her age shouldn't be doing. Once again Zora hadn't made sure she had done it. She clearly fancied herself as a bit of a rule breaker and someone who wouldn't be tamed, and yet that made her all the more enticing to Jordan.

"My hobbies? Well preparing lectures for you guys takes up a large amount of my time. After that I suppose I spend some time cycling around the local area, I like the solace and beauty nature provides." Jordan responded to her questioning. "I tend to not have plans at the weekend due to a lack of friends, and since every marriage becomes less intimate and close after time, me and my wife very rarely spent our weekends doing anything." Jordan continued, in complete disbelief with himself for having shared that information with one of his students. Yet the touch of her knees against his thigh and the touch of her hand against his spurred him on. He did nothing to stop the contact but neither did he acknowledge it. "The most excitement I get at the weekend is a trip to a conference or some historical field trip." Jordan finished.

Something in his eyes told Zora that he hadn't meant to let slip that his marriage hadn't been very intimate lately. Well, he felt comfortable with her at least. She looked sympathetic to Mr. Taylor's plight, and interested in whatever he had to say. Having a few common hobbies was never a bad thing, after all, and she enjoyed nature too. Not cycling, but going on a hike might be a treat some time.

"I love nature too," she returned genuinely. "Mountains or beach?" One finger twisted her hair absently around it. "Know of any good hiking or camping paths? I'm sure you could meet some people in the area with common interests. There are hiking groups, rock climbers, all sorts of outdoorsy people I could introduce you to. I could always join you if you don't get on with any of them." Zora forced a blush and looked down, playing coy as though she had accidentally let it slip out. After a moment's silence Mr. Taylor mentioned weekend conferences or historical sites. Zora looked up, eyes bright with excitement.

"I love visiting historical places!" she exclaimed. "Y'know, I've been thinking of maybe a career as a museum curator or something. They've got an exhibit coming to Boston the weekend before Christmas. We should go!" Again she made a show of blushing and checking herself even as her fingertips played over his. "Just, y'know, out of academic curiosity. Opportunities like that don't happen very often, and the lights are beautiful this time of year."

As Zora blushed her way through some more daring comments, Jordan couldn't help but feel she was an actor playing the part of a blushing teenage to a high level. She'd rubbed herself to climax in his class, and yet here she was blushing about offering to go on a hike with him. Whilst he didn't buy her act, a large part of him didn't care for whether it was an act or not, what she was offering was taking up far more of his attention. How far could a person go before it was too far? If his wife knew he'd met up with a teenage student, she'd have some serious questions and understandably so. Surely that meant he had already crossed a line from which there was little way back?

"Yeah I'm not one for hiking in large groups, I much prefer either a small group or something a little more intimate." Jordan mused, hinting at his preference for hiking with a sole partner, yet not explicitly taking Zora up on her offer.

As Zora dared to go further, being so bold as to ask him to go to Boston with her, Jordan became increasingly aware of her fingers on his. He couldn't shake the notion that those very same fingers had rubbed her more intimate area to a intense climax at the back of his class just a day ago. They'd been coated in her juices, albeit briefly, until she cleaned them with her mouth. The thought alone had Jordan doing his best mentally to calm himself down, feeling his cock swelling slightly as he felt his heart pounding to supply the extra blood.

"I really don't know if we should. I mean meeting here was questionable, Boston wouldn't so much as step over the line, but jump clear of it." Jordan mused. Trying, however weakly, to regain some sort of control over how quickly he was hurtling towards what could be a mistake.

"Mmm, more intimate activities are always nicer," Zora agreed. It was too cold for hiking now, but perhaps in the spring she could treat him to it. If he were good she would let him pin her to a tree, but if not...well, in the woods there was no one to hear him cry out in pleasured pain.

She suggested they go to Boston and played coy. They both knew she was acting, obviously, but that was part of the fun. Now part of the game--for her, at least--was seeing how tightly she could bind him to her while playing the submissive seductress. Zora wanted to watch Jordan Taylor try to pin her, try to take her from behind, try to be in charge. She wanted to wind him up so tightly he was ready to burst, then make him bend to her every whim. She would even play the seductive virgin, if that's what he seemed to like, until it didn't matter anymore what he liked. He would like what she told him to like, do what she told him to do when she told him to do it, and otherwise be a good little pet and obey his mistress. The seduction was fun, but the breaking would be the truly enjoyable part.

Jordan tried to struggle away from her grip. Zora wasn't having it. "Well I mean, if we just so happen to be at the same exhibit at the same time..." she suggested slowly. She curled her pinky loosely around his and slowly stroked the back of his hand with her thumb. "Or if you just so happen to be on the way to Boston and see me trying to catch a ride the same direction..." She pretended to look thoughtful as her thumb moved lightly over his hand. "Because I mean, meeting here was purely academic. Seeing a historical field trip in Boston would also be purely academic. So if I happened to be at the Gas'n'Sip near 85 looking for a ride that Friday while you were filling up...well, you'd just be helping out a promising student with a promising future, wouldn't you? It's your job--your duty--as an educator to encourage your students in their academic pursuits." With her free hand Zora played with her hair as she watched Mr. Taylor's resolve slowly slipping away.

There was hidden thoughts behind her words as she mused about the benefits of intimacy when out hiking. But Jordan knew now wasn't the time to press her on what she was thinking, at this early part of her game she surely wasn't going to be so brazen with her inner thoughts?

The way she spoke of Boston sounded like the easiest plan in the world. Then again, she was always going to make it sound like that, it was his job as the responsible party to think about all the ways it could go wrong rather than right. What if someone he knew, or someone that knew either of them from the school saw her getting into his car. Driving a student down to Boston for the day looked bad, picking her up like some sleazy hooker at a out of the way gas station looked even worse. Yet for all of his thoughtfulness and his gesturing over the issue, he was always going to say yes and do what she purposed.

"I mean I guess that would work. This is purely academic right?" Jordan asked, as if he wanted to know the answer. What if she answered him that there was more to this than just academia? What would he do then? Jordan very much doubted he'd have the fortitude to stop her. After all, he was currently sat in a quiet coffee shop with one of his students as she stroked his hand. He hadn't done anything to stop her. Instead choosing to simply ignore that any of this was happening. Yet by his actions he ensured it continued to happen unhindered.

"Where should I pick you up and what time." Jordan said as he lowered his head. He had the look of a man that was resigned to his fate.

"Of course!" Zora assured him that it would be purely academic. "I mean, what else would it be?"

She allowed him time to think it over, slowly tracing her thumb over the back of his hand, keeping her little finger crooked around his. If he refused she had other ways, but of course he wasn't going to. His problem was that he wanted to. He wanted to touch her, to be touched by her, to spend time with her. Things didn't sound like they were going too well with his wife, after all; he was lonely and she was beautiful and she knew both of these things. Poor guy didn't stand a chance, really. Finally he asked her where and what time.

"Well..." Finally she let go of his hand and pulled a planner out of her backpack. She flipped to the following month--December--and pointed to the week before Christmas. "The exhibit starts on the twentieth, but school isn't out until the twenty-second which is Friday. I think if I'm at the Gas'n'Sip on 85--the one across from the Hooters--by four, we should be in Boston in time for dinner." Zora looked over and frowned to see Mr. Taylor hanging his head. "Hey..." Reaching over, she gently tilted his chin up to look at her. "What's with the hangdog expression? I'll take care of the reservations and the tickets and stuff. This is gonna be fun!"

The month passed by quickly enough. Zora backed off, only touching herself in class once a week while he was watching. Snow started to fall, forcing her to cover up more. Occasionally more Polaroids found its way into Jordan's desk, one or two at a time, of Zora in various states of undress but never enough to show him anything satisfactory. Finally the December 22nd arrived and Zora waited at the gas station with a suitcase on the curb. This was the moment of truth, whether he would go through with it or chicken out.

Jordan knew full well what else could happen and yet he left the cafe that day knowing that he was going to turn up nonetheless and that was that. As the month passed Zora's scandalous actions lessened slightly, she still saw fit to play with herself once a week in his lecture, but she didn't proceed to push herself over the edge and climax like she had done before their meeting at the cafe. Even so, the way she looked at him, and the way he averted his eyes a little less from her actions spoke volumes of how the dynamic between them had changed since that day.

Polaroids landed on his desk a couple of times, making it obvious that she knew he had taken the first Polaroid he had seen of her. Once again it made the implications of their actions far clearer than their words to each other would make out. Needless to say he'd stashed them away somewhere his wife would never find them, inspiration for when he needed a climax of his own and his imagination just wouldn't suffice.

When the 23rd of December came around Jordan placed his camping gear in the car and said his goodbyes to his wife. A camping trip with his friends from work was the reason she had been given, he'd be back late on the eve of Christmas. As he climbed in the car he took a deep breath before he turned the key in the ignition. This was really happening, he was about to push past the point of no return, and yet he still couldn't stop himself. Turning back wasn't an option anymore. He speed down the roads that led him to the 85, eager to be out of the sight of familiar people. It didn't take him too long to find the Gas'n'Sip she'd been referring to, the silhouette of her figure could be seen long before her actual features and clothing could be. Having seen her in such intimate ways, he'd know that body from any distance. He slowed the car down and pulled into the gas station, coming to a halt right before her.

"Get in quickly. I don't want anyone to see." Jordan almost whispered, his nerves clearly starting to get to him as he waited for the young girl to climb into his car.

Jordan pulled up and Zora hopped in even as he urged her to get in quickly. She smiled and waved a dismissive hand before setting her suitcase in the back seat. "I don't know what you're so worried about," she said casually. "You're just giving me a ride to an educational event, that's all."

She made herself comfortable quickly, kicking off her shoes and sitting cross-legged in the passenger's seat. She pulled out snacks she'd bought while waiting at the gas station and offered them each in turn as she opened them. When she spotted the camping gear Zora smiled and looked over at him.

"Going camping on the floor of a room at the Boston Harbor Hotel, are we?" she asked with a wry grin. "Well, I hope you packed something nice because we've got dinner reservations. I thought the Capital Grille would be nice after such a drive." Zora dropped casual mentions of her expensive taste, funded by her mother's credit card. Her mother, the high-powered corporate lawyer, had given her free reign for a Christmas weekend with her friends in Boston; the charges wouldn't be in the least suspicious.

The drive passed pleasantly enough once Jordan--she started calling him Jordan without waiting for him to tell her to do so--actually relaxed. They chatted or sang along to the radio, or sometimes rode in companionable silence, looking out at the snowy woods and fields. Traffic down Route 1 through Saugus was a monster, as always, but once they were in Boston proper Zora stared out the window. She practically sparkled when she grinned, genuinely and without guile, at the city lights and Christmas lights which had been put up all over the city. Finally the reached the hotel and Zora checked them in under Lola Ferguson--her mother. The employees were professionals and didn't look askance at Jordan as he accompanied her to the top floor. The Governor's Suite was well appointed, with a large marble bathroom big enough for two and a deep claw foot tub. There was a stylish living area with a walk-on balcony that overlooked the sun setting over the harbor. Downstairs the marble lobby and grand dining room had been decked out for Christmas in red, white, green, and gold. With an excited grin Zora bounced on the end of the bed for a minute.

"It's perfect, isn't it?" She looked expectantly at Jordan. It was likely her expressions since they'd come into the city were more genuine than he'd seen the entire semester. She was truly happy to be sharing this with him. "We should probably change for dinner, though. Our reservation is for 8." Already it was 7:15. She dug around in her suitcase for a moment then looked coyly at him over her shoulder. "No peeking."

Of course, the only doors in the room were the bathroom, the closets, and the one leading to the hallway. If Jordan were truly to not peek he would have to turn around and find a direction which didn't face a mirror. Whether he did peek would determine how the evening would go after dinner. Regardless of whether he looked Zora stripped from comfortable travel clothes and stepped into a tasteful green dress with very high heels. Her stockings were dark, held up by garters which were invisible beneath the dress, and once she had touched everything up her makeup was appropriately dark for evening wear and her dark, curly hair was pinned in a sweeping updo. Finally she donned a long coat which had the effect of making her look like she was wearing nothing but the stockings and high heels. Finally she held her arm out to Jordan.

"Ready to go?"

Jordan couldn't help but wonder how much Zara's mother must of earned to not even think twice about the charges that would soon be hitting her credit card. Then again, if Zara was as demanding and forthright with her parents as she had been with him, he knew her parents would of had no option but to do as she said. Needless to say, he wasn't complaining at all about the no expenses spared trip as he took notice not just the hotel they were staying at, but the fact that they were staying in simply the best accommodation he had ever witnessed. The bed was like three normal sized beds pushed together, the bathroom was large than most people's entire top floors. His apprehension had slowly melted away in the car journey into Boston, now it was completely pushed to the back of his mind as he sought to enjoy the lavish opportunities this trip could offer.

"Perfect is certainly one word to describe it! Expensive might be another. Are you sure your mother is okay with this?" Jordan asked. Obviously she wouldn't be okay with the idea of a trip with her history teacher, that much would of been clear, Jordan simply meant the amount her daughter was spending on her card. As the young temptress mentioned for him not to peek he couldn't help but smile. The irony of a woman that had spread her legs and played with herself at the back of his classroom, affording him on occasion a most incredible view, now telling him not to look. "The same goes for you, no looking." Jordan retorted as he gathered his own clothes from his camping bag.

Starting to undress, Jordan had put himself in a position whereby with very little movement of his head he'd be able to either see her from the corner of his eye, or from the mirrors that were plentiful in such a suite of such splendour. He pulled the loose t-shirt he had been wearing up and over his head, a more muscular body than most men his age now on show as he unbuckled his trousers and allowed them to slip down his legs. With all of his clothes now behind him on the floor except for his underwear, he moved his head slightly. Looking into the mirror he could tell she wasn't looking, and so he turned his head slightly to take in her form. The polaroids hadn't done her justice, in the flesh her body was far more shapely and defined than he had thought. The dress she pulled on showcasing every curve her body had.

The brief glimpse was enough to get his blood racing, making the bulge in his Calvin Kleins even more pronounced. He turned away, taking hold of the sharp, grey trousers he had brought, pulling them up his legs and quickly closing them up as to hide his semi-engorged member from her view if she was to turn. With a little more modesty preserved he gathered the white tailored shirt he had brought with him with a little less haste, slowly buttoning it up until it clung tightly to his athletic body. Next was the skinny black tie he had brought in case of a dinner like this, finishing his look off. He looked ready to go for dinner in a fine restaurant with a beautiful woman on his arm.

A quick check in the mirror also gave him clearance to take her form in his gaze once more before he announced he was ready. As he turned she was pulling her stockings up and fastening them to the garter belt on her mid-thigh, the act in and of itself had an erotic and arousing effect on him that he couldn't quite understand. Taking his eyes away from her before he was further enticed, Jordan sat on the edge of the bed with his back to her as he pulled his black shoes on.

After a period of time of waiting patiently she announced she was ready to leave. Jordan rose and half gasped as he saw her final look, his eyes unable to stop themselves from scanning every single inch of the stocking clad legs before her coat obscured his view, leaving him eager to see just how good she looked underneath. He knew he wouldn't be able to refuse the offered arm, nor did he need too. They were in a different city now and no one would know who they were and whether they should of been there.

"Let's go then." Jordan said, striding forward and linking his arm with hers.

"I said no peeking, naughty man," Zora chided gently when he caught her fastening her stockings. She'd of course seen him glancing in the mirror or out of the corner of his eye, and began thinking of punishments for disobedience. The real question was whether she wanted to keep it simple this early on, or did she want to dig into her suitcase for any number of the toys and accessories she had brought along?

"And of course she's okay with it," she said with a shrug, steering Jordan out the door. "She's a junior partner at her corporate law firm; not exactly name-on-the-door money, but what's a weekend's expense to have a good time with a few of my closest girlfriends? All things considered, though, I do expect you to be a gentleman about dinner." He was a grown man, after all; she shouldn't have to pick up all the tabs.

As they took the elevator to the lobby Zora grabbed Jordan's wrist and looked at his watch. Cursing softly, she looped her arm with his again once they'd stepped off the elevator and steered him at a brisk pace toward Government Center. The gently falling snow which caught in her hair and on her eyelashes made everything feel hushed despite the noise of the city, and in the dark the lights gave everything an air of magic. She made a mental note that they ought to take their time on the way back to better appreciate some of the lights, but for now they had reservations. The Capital Grille was in a tall stone building in Back Bay, the dark, rich decoration combined with dim lighting to give it an intimate air as they were seated and given menus.

"We'll have the Opus One and the calamari with cherry peppers to start," Zora said once they were seated, giving the waiter a charming smile. Places like this generally didn't insult their customers by carding them. When he returned she ordered the Gorgonzola and truffle-crusted strip, then once they were alone again she turned to her teacher. In the dim lighting it was difficult to see the slightly predatory look to her smile. "So Jordan," she said languidly, "what all do you want to do this weekend, apart from the exhibit?" The light from the candle between them made her eyes glitter in the dimness and she slid her foot along his calf under the table.

Jordan had silently chided himself for getting caught looking when he shouldn't of. Clearly his gaze hadn't disturbed her too greatly, after all she still seemed eager to go to dinner with him, regardless of the fact that he paying that still seemed promising.

As they arrived at the place where they were to eat that night, Jordan was in awe at the splendour on offer in the establishment. The menu was something the likes of which Jordan had never seen, nor did he think he would ever see again. Clearly Zora was far more use to these surroundings and this kind of menu than he was, she wasted no time in ordering her food. Surprised by her speed, Jordan had to take a punt on whichever dish grabbed his attention the most.

"I'll have the Lobster and Crab cakes to start. For my main I'll have the Double Cut Lamb Rib Chops." Jordan stated, folding the menu and handing it back to waiter as he did so. "We'll take a bottle of your best red to wash it down, thank you." Jordan said, his manners impeccable as ever.

Once the waiter had left them alone, Zora wasted no time in rubbing her leg up against his calf. Jordan shouldn't of expected any different, the girl had acted in a depraved manner all year in his class. In fact the first time she had come to his attention was when she had her lips wrapped around the cock of some lucky jock in the locker room. Jordan couldn't see the smile that had spread across her lips properly, but he didn't need to. He had seen it time and time again, and his memory could easily fill in for what his eyes couldn't see.

"Well apart from the exhibit, of course." Jordan said, trying to make it sound as if he was only here for the exhibit. "I've not been somewhere like here before. How does one enjoy a city like this, and a hotel suite like that." Jordan said in reference to the luxury they would be staying in. He didn't want to say anything to specific, instead choosing to play the game she clearly so enjoyed.

Zora raised an eyebrow when Jordan ordered another bottle of wine. The sommelier poured their first glass for them and left the bottle at the table for them. She raised her glass in a little toast before taking a sip and nodding her approval. Something stronger than wine might be in order later, depending on her mood...but not before dessert. And then Jordan for a second dessert. When he said he had never been somewhere like here before she raised her eyebrow again.

"You've never been to Boston?" Another sip of wine. "Well...there's the Museum of Fine Arts and the Science Museum...the Liberty Trail of course, with all of the sites from the Revolution. Fanuel Hall and Quincey Market are always a treat, but touristy. We can always take a harbor tour on one of the historical ships." Their calamari arrived and she popped one into her mouth along with a cherry pepper. If she found it spicy she gave no indication. "It all depends on what you want to do." On who he wanted to do.

"As for the room...well, we can enjoy that whenever and however we want, obviously." She shrugged and took another sip of wine. "I mean I'm sure you're going to behave every bit the gentleman and sleep on the couch. But there's a huge living room and a balcony. We could order room service in the morning, have breakfast on the balcony. I hear they've got a pretty good dessert menu too, if you wanted to eat something tonight." She smiled again and considered him over the rim of her glass. So he was up for playing the game for a while longer, extending the pleasure. "We could also always just...walk around the city, enjoy the lights and the snow. It's a beautiful evening in a beautiful city, with very good company."

Jordan took a sip of the expensive wine he had ordered whilst he considered Zora, she was adept at playing this game and it made it clear that it couldn't be her first time doing it. She had none of the nerves or the lack of confidence that other girls her age had. The sexual innuendos that dripped from her lips were a practised art, not one that came to a woman her age without some experience first.

"You must be the first girl to take their professor to dinner, and then ask him to behave." Jordan said with a rye smile in his face. Sipping another deep sip of wine before continuing. "Yes the bed is your's and the couch will be mine." He said as his smile widened, his mind already wondering whether he would spend the night on the couch or whether he would spend no time there at all.

"What do I want to do? Now that would be telling! Although I must confess I have a particularly sweet tooth myself, and I'm always up for dessert, even seconds if the occasion calls for it." Jordan said, returning her innuendo back at her with interest. As he swirled the wine round in his glass his elbow knocked his fork from the table, hitting the floor with a soft sound as it clattered under the table.

"How clumsy of me!" Jordan said in false shock, moving his chair out as he bent at the hip and pushed his head under the table cloth to help find his fork. He patted his hands on the floor, seeing her legs he made sure to "accidentally" brush her leg a couple of times. "Sorry, I think it's just here somewhere." Jordan spoke from under the table, he had seen the fork a long time ago but no one in the restaurant had to know that, even if she might.

"Professor?" Zora smirked and arched an eyebrow. "My dear Jordan, you teach high school history. Don't you think 'professor' is getting a little head of yourself?" She snickered and sipped her wine as he continued. It wouldn't do to let him get too big for his britches right out of the gate. When he mentioned desserts and second desserts she allowed a kittenish little smile but otherwise said nothing. It was an obvious ploy when he knocked his fork to the floor, but she already had him where she wanted him and so Zora kept her legs crossed even as she felt his hands on her smooth legs. Finally he emerged and she tilted her head to one side.

"Well, that was an adventure." She poured herself another glass. "If you like dessert, Mike's in the North End has some incredible Italian pastries, though they might be closed by the time we're done with dinner. We may just have to content ourselves with taking the long way back to the hotel tonight and make our way there tomorrow after the exhibit. But like I said, everyone says the hotel has an excellent room service menu."

Their food arrived and she thanked the waiter before cutting off a bite of her sumptuous steak. She made a noise of pleasure and closed her eyes, chewing slowly before swallowing and looking at Jordan. Now for the risky part, the part which could either ruin everything, or make it all that much hotter. "You've never even been to Boston with your wife?"

Jordan cut into his lamb chops as she spoke about the place at which they could get desert, although it would have to wait till the following day. Luckily his mouth was still full when Zara mentioned his wife, that she had the audacity to do so spoke volumes of how she liked to play this game. Jordan chewed his food whilst he carefully thought about what to say next.

"No unfortunately not. You see me and my wife didn't meet over our shared love of history and culture. It was definitely more a case of opposites attract."

Jordan let the comment hang in the air before continuing to eat his food, he was ravenous and it showed with the way he ate. He may not of looked like it, but he was a man that enjoyed his food and he definitely enjoyed the fine food this establishment was serving.

"It was a good choice to come here, you seem to have a good eye for these things." Jordan said, unintentionally shifting the topic away from his wife and back in to Zora.

Zora nodded at his answer. It was a very good answer. "That's a shame," she said lightly in response. "I've always enjoyed having similar interests in common, but opposites can make things exciting." Opposites such as a 16-year-old girl and her teacher--how old was he, anyway? Didn't matter. The more important question was whether he loved his wife, whether he would even bother trying to hold on if she ever found out. That would make it more fun...but it wasn't entirely necessary.

"I've developed a taste for the finer things," Zora replied casually when Jordan mentioned that her choice of restaurant was a good one. If they didn't want to talk about his wife then they wouldn't. After all, he was here for her, not that bitch.

The flirting continued throughout dinner. Her foot slid every now and then up his calf to his knee, then back down before disappearing back to her side of the table. Once he'd paid the bill (Zora made absolutely certain not to even make a courtesy reach for her purse) she looped her arm in his again and began steering him back toward the hotel. They had taken the T here since they'd been in a hurry, but walking would take nearly twice as long. Zora insisted that she wanted to see the Christmas lights. In the softly falling, silent snow they were beautiful and really the entire thing was very romantic. After a brief snow fight (it couldn't be properly called a snowball fight, since the snow was too fluffy to get a good pack) Zora took Jordan's arm again, laughing genuinely and practically glowing under the soft white lights surrounding them. She kissed him briefly, a light and playful thing, but then her expression grew serious. Zora leaned in and kissed Jordan again, this time slowly and sweetly. Her lips were soft and flavored with wine, and her body felt like it conformed to his perfectly. After what seemed like an eternity she pulled away, the lights reflecting in her eyes as they read his face.

"Come home with me, Jordan." It wasn't a plea or a question, nor was it a demand. Her voice was soft and serious, but not stern. Without another word Zora took Jordan's hand and laced her fingers with his before once again leading the way back to the hotel.

Back
Top Bottom